PDA

View Full Version : Embracing the fear.

running
17-09-2016, 05:05 AM
Most often it seems when ever i get slammed with a bunch of energy to work through is a moon thing going on. My girlfriend is like a calender to all these things. Nine times out of ten when im getting hit hard she tells me about the moon. Or she will say something about the moon and how its going to hit me and she's always right. I think she is a crazy witch. Lol. One thing for sure is she has mad intuition. Her and i are like opposites. She has the psychic intuition stuff and i feel my way and as she calls it runs the bliss. So she knocks me out with her knowledge and i knock her out literally with the bliss. Lol. She is awesome but im side tracking myself about the topic.

Ok back on topic. My gift it seems is in feeling. And what i have found for me is when im getting hit with energetic growth and the fear sets in its good for me to embrace it. The other day the moon got me all stretched out in growth. I woke up and felt the fear from it. So i had some time so i took advantage of it. I went into meditation and embraced the fear. When open to it im open and growing. When im not im not. It took about an hour to filter through it all. But when i was done i was still blown open but without the fear. It has often been about riding the emotions out for growth.

I was born on a full moon. I think thats why the moon has a strong effect on me.

Hong-Sau
17-09-2016, 05:15 AM
"It has often been about riding the emotions out for growth."

Beautiful and so true.

barrynu
17-09-2016, 05:32 AM
That moon has kept me from sleep tonight.I went to bed got up after 2 hours cause i knew i couldnt sleep,went back to bed then and slept for maybe 2 hours now im wide awake at 6.30 am after 2 hours sleep......Its been like this for a few days...very little sleep but not tired,,,,just a bit bored in the night cause im used to being asleep and the FULL MOON looking down and laughing at me:biggrin:

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 05:41 AM
That moon has kept me from sleep tonight.I went to bed got up after 2 hours cause i knew i couldnt sleep,went back to bed then and slept for maybe 2 hours now im wide awake at 6.30 am after 2 hours sleep......Its been like this for a few days...very little sleep but not tired,,,,just a bit bored in the night cause im used to being asleep and the FULL MOON looking down and laughing at me:biggrin:

Why blame the moon?

Why don't you blame the ocean, rivers, sunshine or all the planets?

As we see, humans can forget that all life is connected and so are we within, so might it be possible that it is more than the moon alone? The one pointing to the thing, is the thing pointing to itself also and all life, but then where is your mind making this to be what you think it is just one reason alone?

running
17-09-2016, 05:54 AM

That sums it up. I couldnt of explained it better. Tired yet wide awake. Full of energy. Its a trip! Lol

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 05:56 AM
That sums it up. I couldnt of explained it better. Tired yet wide awake. Full of energy. Its a trip! Lol

Last time you were here, it was the earths energy you blamed for feeling the rise of emotion and all that you felt..:D

Now your here again saying its the moon..lol

Maybe next time it will be your gf. hehehe

running
17-09-2016, 05:58 AM
Last time you were here, it was the earths energy you blamed for feeling the rise of emotion and all that you felt..:D

Ok so its 6 out of 10 to the moon. 2 out of ten to the storms. Who cares?
Is there some point in whatever it is your doing.

barrynu
17-09-2016, 06:01 AM
so might it be possible that it is more than the moon alone?

There are a few things that cause my alertness and it happens with no moon too,but for today I will join with Running and blame the Moon.
next week I may blame something else:smile:

The extra light shining on me from the moon has an effect.light cause growth

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 06:05 AM
There are a few things that cause my alertness and it happens with no moon too,but for today I will join with Running and blame the Moon.
next week I may blame something:smile:

The extra light shining on me from the moon has an effect.light cause growth

Ok that makes more sense to me to hear it worded in this way.

Sunshine works too for light and growth did you know?

And I mean for real..

ocean breeze
17-09-2016, 06:05 AM

:laugh: the humanity.

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 06:07 AM
Ok so its 6 out of 10 to the moon. 2 out of ten to the storms. Who cares?
Is there some point in whatever it is your doing.

You don't like me noticing more when you share things the way you do?

I just notice more and open up more.

Is that a problem for you?

Or did I topple something in you, by caring to notice more, for you to need a point in my sharing?

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 06:09 AM
:laugh: the humanity.

Oh the ocean breeze helps too. :D

ocean breeze
17-09-2016, 06:10 AM
so soothing and relaxing. :biggrin:

Jeremy Bong
17-09-2016, 06:17 AM
running,

I know the source and the reason but I better not telling you otherwise you are truely frightened.

naturesflow
Our focus and external reasons for feeling can be broken down into the experience of the moment. That is life. We choose the focus and we can give reason to our feelings.

Ultimately our feelings move in us moved by something in us. All movement is within and has a source in feeling in us moving everything. So even as I might welcome the full moon tonight and be in awe of the beauty and magnificence of the brilliance of nature. The reflection I feel, is my own in how I see and feel myself within. The process I am moving through is my own that comes through my own life.

Does the moon reflect itself in feeling? Or is that myself reflecting and noticing how I feel while taking in the moon's presence as itself?

As I take in the external moment, I allow myself to be engaged in my own moment, one with that moment. And that moment simply reflects all life noticed and unnoticed in me.

barrynu
The other day the moon got me all stretched out in growth.

Very interesting........If a young plant/seedling does not get enough strong sunlight it will stretch and if it stretch's too much it will get top heavy and fall over.............a bit like us humans too in our growth..too much energy up top can cause us to fall down for a while

The seedlings will usually stand up straight again after some time....just like us:smile:

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 06:19 AM
so soothing and relaxing. :biggrin:

Sand in your toes is fun.:biggrin:

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 06:20 AM
Very interesting........If a young plant/seedling does not get enough strong sunlight it will stretch and if it stretch's too much it will get top heavy and fall over.............a bit like us humans too in our growth..too much energy up top can cause us to fall down for a while

The seedlings will usually stand up straight again after some time....just like us:smile:

So where does that too much energy come from in humans do you wonder?

running
17-09-2016, 06:23 AM
You don't like me noticing more when you share things the way you do?

I just notice more and open up more.

Is that a problem for you?

Or did I topple something in you, by caring to notice more, for you to need a point in my sharing?

I still have no idea what your trying to say.

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 06:23 AM
And as I laugh and feel happy posting here running, I want you to know it is just how I am feeling today. I am not disrespecting your feelings in my noticing, more aware of your feelings and what it is noticing. So I am very much aware of your feelings and acknowledge how you feel in all this.

In my noticing I just feel content and bubbly and share as I do when I am feeling this way.

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 06:24 AM
I still have no idea what your trying to say.

Do you feel for no reason?

Just because you can?

barrynu
17-09-2016, 06:32 AM
So where does that too much energy come from in humans do you wonder?

I don't know where it comes from in other people but for me it come's in through the top of my head with tingling and buzzing....it also comes from my heart and radiate out and around...I don't know if it originates in my heart,,maybe it come's from the earth as I feel it in my feet...it does come from other people as I had a tai chi class last night and that usually keeps me alert too........hmmmm . seems to come from everywhere.up and down and here in the middle where we all stand.

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 06:33 AM
I don't know where it comes from in other people but for me it come's in through the top of my head with tingling and buzzing....it also comes from my heart and radiate out and around...I don't know if it originates in my heart,,maybe it come's from the earth as I feel it in my feet...it does come from other people as I had a tai chi class last night and that usually keeps me alert too........hmmmm . seems to come from everywhere.up and down and here in the middle where we all stand.

Sounds like your aware of energy in so many ways of it around you and in you.

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 06:35 AM
Another question arises in me.

Do you think we are all born with our own life force energy in tact when we arrive here?

barrynu
17-09-2016, 06:39 AM
Sounds like your aware of energy in so many ways of it around you and in you.

Oh yes....I cant ignore or pretend its all in my mind.its too physical for that now.Some day all will feel it as strong and that will be heaven on earth after some serious stretching of humanity:D

barrynu
17-09-2016, 06:48 AM
Another question arises in me.

Do you think we are all born with our own life force energy in tact when we arrive here?

YES.....I remember as a child lying in bed every night,,It felt like i was in a warm cocoon.I never knew what is was back then and I don't remember ever telling any one about it but it was beautiful and safe...Looking back now it was my energy field/aura....It disappeared as I got older 5/6 years old....disappeared from my awareness so it shrunk because I was not shown how to keep it strong.It was like santa clause I suppose:smile:

running
17-09-2016, 06:55 AM
running,

I know the source and the reason but I better not telling you otherwise you are truely frightened.

Ugly faces become happy ones its just about surrendering to it in my experience. I have remembered plenty but the thing is this. It all becomes ok.

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 06:56 AM
Oh yes....I cant ignore or pretend its all in my mind.its too physical for that now.Some day all will feel it as strong and that will be heaven on earth after some serious stretching of humanity:D

SO perhaps as your showing here, it is a totality of mind body that is reflected even as I choose one aspect in myself to match one aspect outside of myself. It is just where I am noticing and looking.

Yet that noticing is the totality of movement even as I choose to only notice in one way or through one thing. All life moves as itself rippling continuously as one source of flow perhaps?

running
17-09-2016, 06:58 AM
Do you feel for no reason?

Just because you can?

I can philsophise about various perceptions. I can philsophise about if i exist and i am the one feeling. And sometimes i do. But right now im just not interested. I am more into just enjoying it.

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 07:01 AM
YES.....I remember as a child lying in bed every night,,It felt like i was in a warm cocoon.I never knew what is was back then and I don't remember ever telling any one about it but it was beautiful and safe...Looking back now it was my energy field/aura....It disappeared as I got older 5/6 years old....disappeared from my awareness so it shrunk because I was not shown how to keep it strong.It was like santa clause I suppose:smile:

Beautiful remembering. Our childhood feelings and awareness seem to be much more open to the expansive nature of being in this body. As adults we are reclaiming bit by bit it appears and building that expansive awareness once more. Well I know I am and it comes through various experiences and interconnected ways of life. OF course building that deeper as the inner child felt can take a great deal of unfolding to open to that once again.

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 07:02 AM
I can philsophise about various perceptions. I can philsophise about if i exist and i am the one feeling. And sometimes i do. But right now im just not interested. I am more into just enjoying it.

Yes or no you can feel for no reason?

It was a straight forward ask I thought?

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 07:05 AM
As humans we like to give reason for feeling.

Yet as barry shows the inner child just feels itself as being itself, open and connected, expansive as it's more open true state perhaps?

running
17-09-2016, 07:08 AM
Yes or no you can feel for no reason?

It was a straight forward ask I thought?

As i have mentioned to you before. The experience of the joys of the kundalini shakti is always with me for quite a few years. But that doesnt mean i cant recognize the power of things aroujd me. And can benefit from them. Such as the moon, weather, girlfriend, whatever. The last few days i have heen in recognition of the moon.

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 07:14 AM
As i have mentioned to you before. The experience of the joys of the kundalini shakti is always with me for quite a few years. But that doesnt mean i cant recognize the power of things aroujd me. And can benefit from them. Such as the moon, weather, girlfriend, whatever. The last few days i have heen in recognition of the moon.

So you cant answer me with yes I can or no I cant?

As for what else your sharing, I wonder what your really recognizing in all that recognizing in others and the moon?

running
17-09-2016, 07:17 AM
So you cant answer me with yes I can or no I cant?

As for what else your sharing, I wonder what your really recognizing in all that recognizing in others and the moon?

If its always with me how can there be a reason. I have had many conversations with you about causeless joy from the kundalini shakti.

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 07:20 AM
If its always with me how can there be a reason. I have had many conversations with you about causeless joy from the kundalini shakti.

So that is yes I gather.

So how does fear fit into this picture of no reason?

running
17-09-2016, 07:25 AM
So that is yes I gather.

So how does fear fit into this picture of no reason?

Fear is an emotion from the emotional body. Its not the kundalini shakti. Sometimes i may know the reason for an emotion other times i do not. But its irrelevant in my ezperience. What matters is weather i filter through it or not. Which was the point of the thread in what i experience. And why i started a thread about my experience with embracing emotions.

Jeremy Bong
17-09-2016, 07:26 AM
Ugly faces become happy ones its just about surrendering to it in my experience. I have remembered plenty but the thing is this. It all becomes ok.

We are friends like brothers but we argued sometimes that's normal nothing with seriousness.

I see your connection with energy source is good but it can be altered by others that's what I want to talk about.

If there's a "higher level dharma" God who wanted to transmit his message, it is a piece of cake. So is energy stuff. You are opened to anyone/sources to connect with you. So if you are lucky ,you are blessed ,otherwise you can be controlled by him.

barrynu
17-09-2016, 07:30 AM
SO perhaps as your showing here, it is a totality of mind body that is reflected even as I choose one aspect in myself to match one aspect outside of myself. It is just where I am noticing and looking.

Yet that noticing is the totality of movement even as I choose to only notice in one way or through one thing. All life moves as itself rippling continuously as one source of flow perhaps?

Sometimes you are too deep for me to understand fully..I probably get your point anyway just not fully consciously:smile:

You have mentioned noticing a lot and its a synchronicity as just a few days ago I learned of a meditation technique called "noticing" which has grounded me much more and in doing that I have made some choices for the better

barrynu
17-09-2016, 07:34 AM

I like to enjoy it too without thinking or understanding....sometimes I will think,sometimes you learn more from letting it be and it will come to you.

Kalika
17-09-2016, 07:41 AM
All I see is naturesflow hounding running for an answer and I keep seeing running giving it yet naturesflow refuses to accept it which makes me wonder whose problem it really is.

I feel ya running, I think this thread if perfect for me right now because I have trouble feeling (whether it is for a reason or not), so being open to it, acknowledging its source, is powerful for me right now.

Regardless of it being from the moon, ocean, sand, toes or head. Energy is energy. Source is source. We face what we are ready to face, we feel when ready to feel. For me, it is all about growth, and right now, I need to start opening up to possibilities. I have my TF to thank for that.

For once, I am embracing the fear. This is huge for me! Keep embracing the fear running, it only serves to help us grow :)

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 07:47 AM
All I see is naturesflow hounding running for an answer and I keep seeing running giving it yet naturesflow refuses to accept it which makes me wonder whose problem it really is.

I feel ya running, I think this thread if perfect for me right now because I have trouble feeling (whether it is for a reason or not), so being open to it, acknowledging its source, is powerful for me right now.

Regardless of it being from the moon, ocean, sand, toes or head. Energy is energy. Source is source. We face what we are ready to face, we feel when ready to feel. For me, it is all about growth, and right now, I need to start opening up to possibilities. I have my TF to thank for that.

For once, I am embracing the fear. This is huge for me! Keep embracing the fear running, it only serves to help us grow :)

Hounding is your interpretation looking into what I see as the one asking as just asking for a yes or no answer, which I did say a few times in my questioning.

So again we see with interpretation coming in from an outsider and portraying that I have a problem having a open discussion with another through inquiry and self inquiry as one.

Is it you that has the problem because I have not witnessed anyone sharing their was a problem?

And in the refusal you see, I am very open to ask and flow as readily as I want to.

There is no refusal or hounding in my view so I am not sure why you brought more into this than what it really is as two people communicating quite openly.

But then you have a TF that you use as a means for your growth.

And I don't believe in them so it means we immediately have a belief and someone without belief which will reflect in many ways of itself in that belief. And the one without belief will reflect as it is without.

But I don't mind what your sharing in any way just so your aware it isn't a problem to me.

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 07:49 AM
Fear is an emotion from the emotional body. Its not the kundalini shakti. Sometimes i may know the reason for an emotion other times i do not. But its irrelevant in my ezperience. What matters is weather i filter through it or not. Which was the point of the thread in what i experience. And why i started a thread about my experience with embracing emotions.

Cool, that makes sense to me.

I think you have weather on your mind.

Don't you spell that whether this way?

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 07:51 AM
Double post..

running
17-09-2016, 08:09 AM
We are friends like brothers but we argued sometimes that's normal nothing with seriousness.

I see your connection with energy source is good but it can be altered by others that's what I want to talk about.

If there's a "higher level dharma" God who wanted to transmit his message, it is a piece of cake. So is energy stuff. You are opened to anyone/sources to connect with you. So if you are lucky ,you are blessed ,otherwise you can be controlled by him.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Im doing good cause im in my own power. Before being so it can be a gift that can work against you. But my gift usually just opens in that way in times of need. Like a survival tactic. Otherwise im just open in feeling from the kundalini shakti. High vibrational and its not manipulative. It doesnt have an agenda but to heal and bring joy.

Oh yeah and let me add. What does come upon me becomes neutralized from the energy. Like i described in this thread.

running
17-09-2016, 08:13 AM

Thanks for sharing sometimes i wonder if other people get the same effect. Now i do! Thanks!

running
17-09-2016, 08:14 AM
I like to enjoy it too without thinking or understanding....sometimes I will think,sometimes you learn more from letting it be and it will come to you.

Yeah its kinda back and forth for me to. Lol

Jeremy Bong
17-09-2016, 08:23 AM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Im doing good cause im in my own power. Before being so it can be a gift that can work against you. But my gift usually just opens in that way in times of need. Like a survival tactic. Otherwise im just open in feeling from the kundalini shakti. High vibrational and its not manipulative. It doesnt have an agenda but to heal and bring joy.

Once jonesboy told me how to connect with it. I used other method that's directly sun-energy transfer to my chest, it did burn luminously all my inner part of it although I didn't feel any pain there.

Good luck my friend. Energy make us stronger in some ways.

barrynu
17-09-2016, 08:33 AM
For me it wasn't about embracing the fear.It was letting it wash all over me and through me when I was in a semi trance brought on by excessive Energy...I didn't have a choice,I had to face it or maybe that was embracing it.
At first I thought it was negative energies of spirits or people attacking me but when I gave into it,my own inner power diluted it and I would end up feeling beautiful and blissful....these were my first moments of bliss,right after fear or fear of emotions.

One of my first encounters was in a dream(maybe it was real)..A very ugly hag appeared right in front of my face and I was terrified but i did something different...I sent her sooo much love and she disappeared and never came back....I think I embraced her:hug2:

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 08:39 AM
For me it wasn't about embracing the fear.It was letting it wash all over me and through me when I was in a semi trance brought on by excessive Energy...I didn't have a choice,I had to face it or maybe that was embracing it.
At first I thought it was negative energies of spirits or people attacking me but when I gave into it,my own inner power diluted it and I would end up feeling beautiful and blissful....these were my first moments of bliss,right after fear or fear of emotions.

One of my first encounters was in a dream(maybe it was real)..A very ugly hag appeared right in front of my face and I was terrified but i did something different...I sent her sooo much love and she disappeared and never came back....I think I embraced her:hug2:

Our minds create all kinds of ideas about fear as I have learned.

The mind tends to create its own ideas about feeling for reasons that sometimes cant be filled, it just is a creation that has flowed from perception and feeling once upon a time no doubt. Allowing yourself to stay present with yourself as everything moves in you can be a challenge when external visions present themselves as a source of discomfort. But much like most do with love and joy they call it causeless or god or many other reasons for feeling so again all feelings we feel shows that we are more open than prior in feeling, so this clear awareness in feeling, will often seek through the mind to give reason to all that.

You as a child showed how natural it is to just be open and flowing.
Sounds like you turned your fear face around rather quickly.

Good move.

barrynu
17-09-2016, 08:48 AM
Fear is an emotion.
love is an emotion.
hate is an emotion.
Bliss is an emotion.

Why are some easy to feel but others are not?..they are all the same energy at their core.....now I'm getting too deep for me.LOL

naturesflow
17-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Fear is an emotion.
love is an emotion.
hate is an emotion.
Bliss is an emotion.

Why are some easy to feel but others are not?..they are all the same energy at their core.....now I'm getting too deep for me.LOL

We interpret much of these things in feeling I guess. And then give name to the feeling itself. I guess any kind of disturbance if you stay neutral could potentially move through you without name or story, well that is what I am learning. Open clear feeling. To be open to feeling and stay more present without my mind engaging it, then allowing the deeper awareness within all that to arise naturally. Open clear feeling when I allow the nature of what is moves me deeper in myself.

We use mental processors to interpret events of course and they activate our nervous system. So in this way it reflects our experience of feeling afraid.

But then is emotion separate from cognition? And can it precede it ?

Now I am going deep, but I don't want to blame the full moon in Pisces..I am a fishy, so that would mean the moon in me is to blame....lol

barrynu
17-09-2016, 01:26 PM
We use mental processors to interpret events of course and they activate our nervous system. So in this way it reflects our experience of feeling afraid

Fear cause's the nervous system to react and the nervous system makes us uncomfortable with heart rate and tight chest and less oxygen going to the brain,we cant think straight and a survival panic sets in....So it is the nervous system that makes us uncomfortable and not the emotion of Fear.

If we could keep the nervous system from reacting to the emotion of Fear then Fear would not be an uncomfortable feeling...it would be just another emotion like the calm emotion of love.
So can we feel Fear without the nervous system reacting?
If we can then Fear would be something very different.
Some soldiers feel Fear without it affecting their nervous system but I think they are trained to ignore it and it can come back later in life for them(ptsd) so ignoring it does not work.

Excitement is a form of fear that is not calm but is enjoyable,so without Fear excitement would not be possible....so Fear is necessary for a rich experience of life, I still don't like Fear but without it there is no fun.:icon_frown:

Embrace your Fear..It is your friend in disguise:smile:

running
17-09-2016, 02:37 PM
Fear is an emotion.
love is an emotion.
hate is an emotion.
Bliss is an emotion.

Bliss comes from the kundalini shakti running through the human nervous system. Emotions do not. People use the word bliss in many ways. In reference to the development of the kundalini shakti it is not an emotions. Once it has developed there is never a moment without the bliss. Another reason or explanation of how its not in the same family as emotions. Since emotions come and go.

barrynu
17-09-2016, 03:09 PM
Bliss comes from the kundalini shakti running through the human nervous system. Emotions do not. People use the word bliss in many ways. In reference to the development of the kundalini shakti it is not an emotions. Once it has developed there is never a moment without the bliss. Another reason or explanation of how its not in the same family as emotions. Since emotions come and go.

That makes sense to me as I have that Bliss with me all the time.When I focus on something it goes to the back and wait's for me but its always there...The Emotions come and go but Bliss seems constant.
A problem I have now is ,if I have no focus the Bliss gets too much and all my life I have liked to chill and do nothing but I can't do it anymore because I lose touch with reality.Grounding doesn't work,so stronger concentration on reality is my next move...concentration exercises

running
17-09-2016, 04:55 PM
That makes sense to me as I have that Bliss with me all the time.When I focus on something it goes to the back and wait's for me but its always there...The Emotions come and go but Bliss seems constant.
A problem I have now is ,if I have no focus the Bliss gets too much and all my life I have liked to chill and do nothing but I can't do it anymore because I lose touch with reality.Grounding doesn't work,so stronger concentration on reality is my next move...concentration exercises

I think thats normal. For one what is the driver of life? Enjoyment. What happens when you are the joy and beyond in feeling than the cirumstances of life? Probably want to chill out more. So i think for most we adapt to what suits our requirements. If the driving force is let go of some i guess its time to live more simple and humble. Since that becomes essiest. From what i have seen. And if you look at history simple is what yogis, monks, and you name it gravitated towards as they became more developed.

barrynu
17-09-2016, 05:52 PM
I think thats normal. For one what is the driver of life? Enjoyment. What happens when you are the joy and beyond in feeling than the cirumstances of life? Probably want to chill out more. So i think for most we adapt to what suits our requirements. If the driving force is let go of some i guess its time to live more simple and humble. Since that becomes essiest. From what i have seen. And if you look at history simple is what yogis, monks, and you name it gravitated towards as they became more developed.

Thanks running.I am going to let go and enjoy tonight...been keeping it in for a week trying to ground.:smile:..trying to be normal ha ha

7luminaries
17-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Running...what an amazing thread...thanks for sharing. Really enjoying all the nuggets of wisdom from all, of course. But most of all, I am really appreciating you and all who have shared on your experiences and your feelings. I've recently been experiencing some of the deepest and most profound heart healing I've ever had...as I have finally come out of all my numbness over the summer. Feeling fully and deeply, full stop...and being able to embrace my fear, bit by bit...is huge. It's so central to our humanity.

Feeling the love and the bliss are what allow us to sit with and walk with the fear. Otherwise, the love and the bliss are just as often a source of the fear. Of (as the saying goes) the terror that grips our heart.

What is that most fundamental terror? It is that the vessel of our heart cannot contain our own love or our own pain, and that our vessel will shatter with their power and fullness.

With love and healing, however, we come to a tranformative moment, and nothing is ever the same after that...and in a very good way. Because once we realise the fullness of love and our capacity to heal in love, then we realise (once again) that our cup is limitless, as is the bliss...and the fear in us that we may still experience along the path of life and growth no longer threatens our soul with some sort of mortal peril, but is manageable and even deserving of our love and compassion :hug3:

Peace & blessings :smile:
7L

Gem
18-09-2016, 12:53 AM
Hi Running.

I'm not into the moon and what not, but the idea of 'embracing fear' is good. It doesn't matter if you know what 'makes you feel' or if you 'feel for no reason'. I guess I'm just stripping away the little odds and ends that seem like distractions to me.

The main thing is the feeling can exist without being interfered with, and it can pass more freely. To me it isn't embracing anything, or accepting or rejecting or resisting or allowing, but like one member said, noticing.

For people who are generally happy or have bliss or what have you, this is an easier thing because their adverse emotions are less predominant, but for those who experience deeper anxiety and profound misery it's much more difficult. Fundamentally it's the same - just facing the fact, 'this is how it is'. You know, because it's true.

Kalika
19-09-2016, 02:34 AM
The main thing is the feeling can exist without being interfered with, and it can pass more freely.

Love this! This is what I'm embracing, the feeling, by noticing and not doing anything with it or about it. Just letting it be. Seeing my way through fear (perceived fear that is), that knot in the stomach, that feeling of when will this end, why am I experiencing this and what will the outcome be? No, I've dropped those thoughts and I'm just sitting with it, not trying to fix it, analyse it, etc.

I came across a nice post this morning called 'Eating Your Shadow' by Toko-pa
toko-pa.com/2012/10/04/dreamspeak-eating-your-shadow/

Basically I'm not running from the shadow =)

Jyotir
19-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Most often it seems when ever i get slammed with a bunch of energy to work through is a moon thing going on. My girlfriend is like a calender to all these things. Nine times out of ten when im getting hit hard she tells me about the moon. Or she will say something about the moon and how its going to hit me and she's always right. I think she is a crazy witch. Lol. One thing for sure is she has mad intuition. Her and i are like opposites. She has the psychic intuition stuff and i feel my way and as she calls it runs the bliss. So she knocks me out with her knowledge and i knock her out literally with the bliss. Lol. She is awesome but im side tracking myself about the topic.

Ok back on topic. My gift it seems is in feeling. And what i have found for me is when im getting hit with energetic growth and the fear sets in its good for me to embrace it. The other day the moon got me all stretched out in growth. I woke up and felt the fear from it. So i had some time so i took advantage of it. I went into meditation and embraced the fear. When open to it im open and growing. When im not im not. It took about an hour to filter through it all. But when i was done i was still blown open but without the fear. It has often been about riding the emotions out for growth.

I was born on a full moon. I think thats why the moon has a strong effect on me.

Hi running,

Life consists of a multiplicity of somewhat autonomous yet interdependent forces - some conflicting, some (or many) ignorant - any of which may impinge on one's freedom, justice, facility, even well-being. Of course, for any 'normal' person, this causes concern.

You say that you meditate as a means to process what is seen as fear. Well, what is meditation? It's really an unconditional receptivity to 'reality', e.g., whatever constitutes 'that' in the moment - but (hopefully)without ego/self-interest.

Another way to look at this or define it is:
The sincere offering of that separative 'self-interest', including negative forms of it such as fear, etc., in the moment, to 'God', the Totality, The Highest, etc. This is actually what one is being receptive to, and 'doing', what's 'happening', when meditation is most effective.

Call it, 'embracing fear', or, offering that fear unconditionally to God for its transformation; same thing, different terminology.

The feeling that is leading you on the journey is also God.
Your g.f.'s awareness could be seen as the symbol-form of the revelation when you 'get there', but perhaps evident to her before you do temporally and concretely.

~ J

7luminaries
19-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Call it, 'embracing fear', or, offering that fear unconditionally to God for its transformation; same thing, different terminology.

Nice post, Jyotir..agreed!

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

running
19-09-2016, 07:08 PM
Thanks running.I am going to let go and enjoy tonight...been keeping it in for a week trying to ground.:smile:..trying to be normal ha ha

Im on a simiar boat. Im figuring out as i go. Good luck on the being normal thing i couldn't do it. Lol. Although i can act well enough when i need to. Lol

running
19-09-2016, 07:11 PM
Running...what an amazing thread...thanks for sharing. Really enjoying all the nuggets of wisdom from all, of course. But most of all, I am really appreciating you and all who have shared on your experiences and your feelings. I've recently been experiencing some of the deepest and most profound heart healing I've ever had...as I have finally come out of all my numbness over the summer. Feeling fully and deeply, full stop...and being able to embrace my fear, bit by bit...is huge. It's so central to our humanity.

Feeling the love and the bliss are what allow us to sit with and walk with the fear. Otherwise, the love and the bliss are just as often a source of the fear. Of (as the saying goes) the terror that grips our heart.

What is that most fundamental terror? It is that the vessel of our heart cannot contain our own love or our own pain, and that our vessel will shatter with their power and fullness.

With love and healing, however, we come to a tranformative moment, and nothing is ever the same after that...and in a very good way. Because once we realise the fullness of love and our capacity to heal in love, then we realise (once again) that our cup is limitless, as is the bliss...and the fear in us that we may still experience along the path of life and growth no longer threatens our soul with some sort of mortal peril, but is manageable and even deserving of our love and compassion :hug3:

Peace & blessings :smile:
7L

Thank you back for sharing! You articulate it much better and i got a lot of your sharing.

running
19-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Hi Running.

I'm not into the moon and what not, but the idea of 'embracing fear' is good. It doesn't matter if you know what 'makes you feel' or if you 'feel for no reason'. I guess I'm just stripping away the little odds and ends that seem like distractions to me.

The main thing is the feeling can exist without being interfered with, and it can pass more freely. To me it isn't embracing anything, or accepting or rejecting or resisting or allowing, but like one member said, noticing.

For people who are generally happy or have bliss or what have you, this is an easier thing because their adverse emotions are less predominant, but for those who experience deeper anxiety and profound misery it's much more difficult. Fundamentally it's the same - just facing the fact, 'this is how it is'. You know, because it's true.

I couldnt agree more and thanks for your input!

running
19-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Hi running,

Life consists of a multiplicity of somewhat autonomous yet interdependent forces - some conflicting, some (or many) ignorant - any of which may impinge on one's freedom, justice, facility, even well-being. Of course, for any 'normal' person, this causes concern.

You say that you meditate as a means to process what is seen as fear. Well, what is meditation? It's really an unconditional receptivity to 'reality', e.g., whatever constitutes 'that' in the moment - but (hopefully)without ego/self-interest.

Another way to look at this or define it is:
The sincere offering of that separative 'self-interest', including negative forms of it such as fear, etc., in the moment, to 'God', the Totality, The Highest, etc. This is actually what one is being receptive to, and 'doing', what's 'happening', when meditation is most effective.

Your g.f.'s awareness could be seen as the symbol-form of the revelation when you 'get there', but perhaps evident to her before you do temporally and concretely.

~ J

Thanks for sharing a lot of good stuff!
Bliss is unconditional and meditating intensifies its application what may need some attention i have found for me. But i would imagine at some point it wouldnt matter to meditate or not. I would think and hope one day to find out. Who knows it could happen. Lol. If not so what im having fun. Lol

My thinking is as my girlfriend and i develop we will continue to compliment each others development. For me what she experiences is off and on in my experience. What i experience is off and on for her. We didnt get togther with developlement in mind. But we have noticed we rub off on each other in a positive way. So the benefit of developlemt we are rubbing off on each other haa heen a bonus.

7luminaries
20-09-2016, 03:38 PM
Thank you back for sharing! You articulate it much better and i got a lot of your sharing.

So glad to hear it :hug3:

Yep, I wish we could bottle the entire experience as fear tonic ("fear killer") :biggrin:

But seems everyone has to make their own medicine :tongue:
and THEN. they. have. to. take. it............................hahahahaha!

Peace & blessings,
7L

Jyotir
20-09-2016, 04:10 PM
Hi running,

Thanks for sharing a lot of good stuff!
Bliss is unconditional and meditating intensifies its application what may need some attention i have found for me. But i would imagine at some point it wouldnt matter to meditate or not. I would think and hope one day to find out. Who knows it could happen. Lol. If not so what im having fun. Lol Yes, because the essence of meditation can be realized in action; as dynamic activity yet infused with peace/bliss (you talk about this often)

My thinking is as my girlfriend and i develop we will continue to compliment each others development. For me what she experiences is off and on in my experience. What i experience is off and on for her. We didnt get togther with developlement in mind. But we have noticed we rub off on each other in a positive way. So the benefit of developlemt we are rubbing off on each other haa heen a bonus.

Haha - you mean you didn't consciously.
Also, what you call 'bonus' implies incidental - but it could be the substantial purpose...
Plus, I know this has come up before... the complimentary dynamics of male/female in spiritual practice is symbolized in Prakriti/Purusha.

@ 7L - thx; likewise agreed, happy 4 u & Peace and Blessings as well :hug3:

~ J

7luminaries
28-09-2016, 10:46 PM
Hi running,

Yes, because the essence of meditation can be realized in action; as dynamic activity yet infused with peace/bliss (you talk about this often)

Haha - you mean you didn't consciously.
Also, what you call 'bonus' implies incidental - but it could be the substantial purpose...
Plus, I know this has come up before... the complimentary dynamics of male/female in spiritual practice is symbolized in Prakriti/Purusha.

@ 7L - thx; likewise agreed, happy 4 u & Peace and Blessings as well :hug3:

~ J

Jyotir, thank you so much for the kind words and the good energy :hug3:

Peace and blessings,
7L