PDA

View Full Version : Aura shortly before passing?

Remembering Sophia
05-02-2011, 03:22 AM
I am not very good at seeing auras. Usually when I can see them, it’s only the etheric aura. Rarely am I able to see colors in the aura, and it’s usually only on people I have been practicing on for a few times. One thing I can do is sense spirits. I work in a hospital, and when people are nearing their passing I usually feel many spirits around them, waiting to greet them. Recently I tried to view the auras of those I felt these visitors around, and I see a very large, bright aura with sparkles twinkling randomly. Since I am so new at viewing auras, and not so good at it, I was wondering if anyone else has seen this around those ready to move on? Any information you have on this would be helpful and much appreciated.

Medium_Laura
05-02-2011, 04:06 AM
When a person is nearing death, their auras change dramatically.

The colours of the main aura begin to fade and change slowly during the few months prior to death. This continues until there is only a faint tint of colour left in it; giving it a washed-out look. The etheric aura (the thin band of pale-blue or creamy aura next to the skin) also fades rapidly during this time. It shrinks a little more each day and pales until it is almost undetectable. The natural bioenergetic recharging process slows as the energy body prepares itself for its approaching demise, and the transition of its essential animating spirit into another dimension of existence.

A couple of days before death, depending on the nature of the disease of course, the etheric aura undergoes a dramatic change and begins expanding. The primary and secondary and tertiary energy centers, of the energy body, seem to open wide at this point and start pumping vast amounts of refined spiritual energy into the energy body; flooding the aura.

This causes the aura to have a peculiar bright ethereal glow, but unfortunately one that can usually only be seen with clairvoyance (mind's eye vision ability, i.e., the ability to see visions) and not with normal auric sight alone. This change can also be felt by a sensitive if they have experienced it before and know what to sense for.

I hope that helps :)

Silver
05-02-2011, 04:16 AM
Maybe you two can tell me about seeing gold filament like sparkles like those magnetic bits in the kids toy but theyre gold. When my mom was in the hospital a couple days before she passed (she had a massive stroke and was taken off life support after 3 days), while she was still on life support, I visited her alone, and I 'saw' I suppose with my mind's eye, golden filaments around her skin, playing along her arms and her outline, basically, wherever her skin wasn't covered. Was I seeing things or was that an aura?

Medium_Laura
05-02-2011, 04:23 AM
It sounds like you saw her spirit energy. That refined energy of the spirit, playing along her aura :) You are clairvoyant aren't you Silvergirl? :)

AngelBreeze
05-02-2011, 04:27 AM
(\o/)

Warm greetings, Remembering Sophia!

I am very glad you are sharing this story and findings with us! Yes, the approaching transition of a person can certainly cause those on the other side to start lining up to welcome the person back home.

I have heard of many cases where this occurs and I believe it occurs in virtually each and every case where a person's time has come and they are about ready to make their transition and pass on. Their loved ones who have passed on before them as well as the person's angels come to carry them back home.

I want for you to know that I have even seen a short video that was taken when a person had passed on and the incredible thing about the video is that it captured two angels carrying the person's soul upwards to Heaven. It was captured in the video and scarcely could I believe my eyes because as far as I know there has been no one who has been able to film the actual beings carrying a deceased person back home. But this was certainly captured and I was absolutely captivated that I replayed it many times over! I will try to find it so that I can point you to the url if it is still there. It is a grand sight to behold!

As to seeing auras around those who are ready to make their departure from this world, I have not had too much experience with that. Instead, I have sensed other rather odd phenomena occurring just weeks before their passing. For example, a few weeks before a person's passing there was a fan running in the person's home constantly and I was able to be there most every day due to my close proximity. Even though the person was still walking around and functioning, I could sense and hear many voices that seemed to be coming out of the fan. It was like a conglomeration of voices all speaking together. This occurred each and every day that I was there visiting.

Another thing I sensed during my visits was a heaviness in the atmosphere. It just appeared to be much heavier than usual.

For something related to sensing auras or spirit forms, we are currently having discussions in the "Angels & Guides" forum. I have witnessed flashes of colored light quite often that indicate angelic manifestation and movement. Feel free to join in the conversation. You are most welcome!

Have A Wonderful Day and by all means please keep us informed about this phenomenon. I, for one, am very interested to know more about your findings! Thank you!

Silver
05-02-2011, 04:35 AM
It sounds like you saw her spirit energy. That refined energy of the spirit, playing along her aura :) You are clairvoyant aren't you Silvergirl? :)

Well, I've had that experience, but never saw anybody's aura, and I wish I could.
But I've had psychic experiences that other people noticed, like premonition that something bad was about to happen a handful of times in my life.

Remembering Sophia
05-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Thanks to everyone that has commented. I will check out the posts in Angles & Guides. I have been working with two of mine for about a year now, and just recently I met two more. Communication is the area that I really need to work on. I will be also sure to post anything new that I happen to come across about auras and spirits. =)

Adrienne
05-02-2011, 02:37 PM
oh my ! this thread is giving me the chills.....

when I heard of a relative, passing over, one of my first impressions... when I could calm down a bit, was a feeling of them being greeted by all the other relatives who were already on the Other Side. I could almost see them lined up, waiting for him to join in their card games , that they used to all play together during the holidays.

Yes, the approaching transition of a person can certainly cause those on the other side to start lining up to welcome the person back home.

I have heard of many cases where this occurs and I believe it occurs in virtually each and every case where a person's time has come and they are about ready to make their transition and pass on. Their loved ones who have passed on before them as well as the person's angels come to carry them back home.

I want for you to know that I have even seen a short video that was taken when a person had passed on and the incredible thing about the video is that it captured two angels carrying the person's soul upwards to Heaven. It was captured in the video and scarcely could I believe my eyes because as far as I know there has been no one who has been able to film the actual beings carrying a deceased person back home. But this was certainly captured and I was absolutely captivated that I replayed it many times over! I will try to find it so that I can point you to the url if it is still there. It is a grand sight to behold!

Wow, AngelBreeze, that video must be awesome ! I hope you can find it.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

LightFilledHeart
05-02-2011, 02:51 PM
I am not very good at seeing auras. Usually when I can see them, it’s only the etheric aura. Rarely am I able to see colors in the aura, and it’s usually only on people I have been practicing on for a few times. One thing I can do is sense spirits. I work in a hospital, and when people are nearing their passing I usually feel many spirits around them, waiting to greet them. Recently I tried to view the auras of those I felt these visitors around, and I see a very large, bright aura with sparkles twinkling randomly. Since I am so new at viewing auras, and not so good at it, I was wondering if anyone else has seen this around those ready to move on? Any information you have on this would be helpful and much appreciated.

I found what you said about the auras you see around individuals approaching transition to be very interesting. My experience... though not as frequent as yours!... has been just the opposite! I am not frequently in the company of souls transitioning, but one day I had a peculiar experience. I had volunteered time as a reader at a psychic faire, and it was near the end of the day. A couple stepped through the doorway into the hall where the faire was being held, and I glanced over at them. Because I had been reading all day, my psychic vision was turned on, and I was amazed to note that this couple...neither the man nor the woman!... had an aura! I was totally flumexed and confused by this, but chalked it up to my being tired from a day of flexing my psychic "muscle" and after smiling at and greeting them, let the whole thing go. That couple was killed in a car accident later that night, and it was in the paper (along with their picture) the next day and I recognized them. Apparently at some level their souls had agreed to this exit and knew it was immenint, and thus a goodly portion of their spirit essense had already been withdrawn, resulting in no visual aura. The experience haunted me for years. Perhaps what I saw is atypical. Perhaps it's more often as you experience with patients nearing transition. Hard to say. I know that my "seeing" of auras is not merely a psychic visual seen with the third eye, but a sensing of the etheric energy body of the individual, so it was most disturbing to me to note no such presence in these two people!

Remembering Sophia
05-02-2011, 03:37 PM
To LightFilledHeart

I have read that in the weeks before passing peoples auras shrink, sometimes almost to nothing, so what you saw around the couple is what I expected to see around those who are very near death. As far as I can tell, the aura shrinks as people near death, and then expands and brightens very near the point of death.

AngelBreeze
06-02-2011, 01:06 AM
oh my ! this thread is giving me the chills.....

when I heard of a relative, passing over, one of my first impressions... when I could calm down a bit, was a feeling of them being greeted by all the other relatives who were already on the Other Side. I could almost see them lined up, waiting for him to join in their card games , that they used to all play together during the holidays.

Wow, AngelBreeze, that video must be awesome ! I hope you can find it.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Hi Dream Angel!

Since you appeared to be the one most interested in this video, I went searching for it and found it!!

You will simply be astounded by what you are about to see! I don't believe there is anyone on this Earth who has captured such a fantastic shot! My wholehearted thanks and congratulations to the cameraman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-XX0u4mnUg

Bright roses and blessings to you!

Adrienne
06-02-2011, 01:55 AM
Wow AngelBreeze ! I am most honored, and I thank you so very much for going thru the effort to search for this video for me ! :hug2:

Most appreciative of the roses & blessings,

many blessings,
Dream Angel xx

AngelBreeze
06-02-2011, 02:31 AM
Wow AngelBreeze ! I am most honored, and I thank you so very much for going thru the effort to search for this video for me ! :hug2:

Most appreciative of the roses & blessings,

many blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Hi again, Dream Angel!

You are very welcome! I hope you enjoyed the video as much as I did! There are other accounts to the right side of that one if you noticed. Again, I think it is simply amazing how such a wonderful documentation of the soul passing and the two angels carrying it back home to Heaven was filmed for all to see! How truly wonderful!

Bright Blessings Always!

Adrienne
06-02-2011, 04:27 PM
AngelBreeze, I just watched that video ! Totally amazing and such clear visuals of the angels. I had to watch it a few times.

Thank you again, so much for finding it and sharing it !

love & light blessings
Dream Angel xx

miss.hawaiki
08-07-2011, 11:53 AM
When a person is nearing death, their auras change dramatically.

The colours of the main aura begin to fade and change slowly during the few months prior to death. This continues until there is only a faint tint of colour left in it; giving it a washed-out look. The etheric aura (the thin band of pale-blue or creamy aura next to the skin) also fades rapidly during this time. It shrinks a little more each day and pales until it is almost undetectable. The natural bioenergetic recharging process slows as the energy body prepares itself for its approaching demise, and the transition of its essential animating spirit into another dimension of existence.

A couple of days before death, depending on the nature of the disease of course, the etheric aura undergoes a dramatic change and begins expanding. The primary and secondary and tertiary energy centers, of the energy body, seem to open wide at this point and start pumping vast amounts of refined spiritual energy into the energy body; flooding the aura.

This causes the aura to have a peculiar bright ethereal glow, but unfortunately one that can usually only be seen with clairvoyance (mind's eye vision ability, i.e., the ability to see visions) and not with normal auric sight alone. This change can also be felt by a sensitive if they have experienced it before and know what to sense for.

I hope that helps :)

...My uncle who is quite psychic and spiritually aware saw the house light up and see light around 2 of his daughters friends. The next week that same day, they both passed away in a car accident...11 years on, I walk into his house and he tells me that he noticed the energy in the house change and a faint light around me...I instantly became frightened as I remembered what he had told me about those 2 friends of my cousins. He said that vibe he felt when I walked into the house felt similar to that but a little different...I said to him jokingly (even though really worried), so I am going to die then? He said, " I didn't say that. That's the outcome you've arrived to on your own"...I have now just read what you said above and am very worried...He also said that he noticed a guide or spirit around me but that he has picked up a few times that I obsorb a lot of energy and entities around me without knowing...Please help!