PDA

View Full Version : What Soul Type Do You Have-Quiz

linen53
13-09-2016, 08:21 PM
I happened upon this quiz that I thought you might find interesting. You don't have to sign up for anything or give any personal information to participate in the quiz.

http://www.soundstrue.com/quiz/instruction/

My soul type five highest scores:

Spiritualist (score 16)
Educator (score 13)
Caregiver (score 10)
Creator (score 10)
Hunter (score 9)

Greenslade
13-09-2016, 11:21 PM
Not sure what to make of this but....

Hunter - 12
Caregiver - 16
Creator - 19
Thinker - 11
Helper - 13
Educator - 11
Performer - 9
Leader - 14
Spiritualist - 20

Tobi
13-09-2016, 11:52 PM
Well, this is interesting.
I got (highest numbers)
Helper 17
Creator/Spiritualist 13
Hunter 12
Thinker 10

What made me smile was that comment about the "Hunter's house" being more functional than decorative. Just like me.

Is there a "Soul score" for someone who picks up nails, springs, pennies, brackets, bits of string and metal, and collects them in a jar saying "Never know when you're gonna need that!"

Ciona
14-09-2016, 01:06 AM
I liked this, I got:

Spiritualist 14
Thinker 13
Creator 11
Performer 11

Pretty pleased with the results, I think they indicate who I am and the direction my soul is moving. :)

Nice!

Next time anybody asks me what my personality type is, I'm telling them STCP, because that's ME!! :laugh:

I got my 11:11 for the day too, ha! :D

Clover
14-09-2016, 01:26 AM
Hunter

Caregiver

Thinker

Spiritualist

Okey doke. My tops. Well, I dont see myself as a "spiritualist", or at least dont care for the label. I thought I would fall into caregiver or helper.. :dontknow: However, I suppose I would identify these as "mom" traits either way

Sarian
14-09-2016, 01:55 AM
Pretty accurate for the top 3, I didn't check out the rest.

16 for Caregiver.
Caregiver

The quintessential characteristic of a Caregiver type is the desire to take care of others. For this reason, Caregivers may be drawn to the long-term care of children or the elderly. Though some Caregivers find their need to nurture satisfied by raising a family, many others seek out work in such venues as schools, hospitals, and animal shelters. The long-term care of those with Alzheimer’s, autism, and mental illness often becomes the responsibility of Caregivers.

If you recognize yourself as a Caregiver, you may already have noticed the tendency to put others’ needs ahead of your own. This trait makes it essential that you go out of your way to take care of yourself as well as those around you. Remember that you’re no use to others if you’re not healthy or fit enough to help them.

You are loyal to the extreme, and you guard those who are entrusted to your care with your life. Fighting another person’s battles can be important if that individual is unable to stand up for themselves, though you should be cautious not to disempower those in your care by not allowing them to do things for themselves.

Your empathy allows you to understand nonverbal emotional signals. This ability will tell you when someone needs your help, and how best to assist them. It is common for Caregiver types to intuitively know what someone needs at any given time.

Spiritualist 13

Spiritualist

What unites Spiritualists is a deeply held belief in a world beyond this one. You will have a desire to express your spirituality in some way, and may be drawn to religion or other spiritual practices. Many Spiritualists are highly intuitive, which is why you may have had psychic experiences in the past and why you will tend to use your sixth sense when it comes to decisionmaking.

You have a great deal of compassion, and may feel a strong need to create a better world, or to help people make the best of their lives. Charities and nonprofits are places where you and other Spiritualists can express your soul’s desire to help others. Whatever work you choose, you must feel you have a higher purpose. It is not enough for a Spiritualist type to simply pick up a check at the end of the week. There has to be a feeling that someone has benefited from your efforts. That’s why many doctors and healers are Spiritualists.

Whether you know it or not, you frequently inspire others through your behavior. By expressing Spiritualist values such as compassion, fairness, honesty and altruism, you encourage others to live by these values—especially younger Spiritualists who will wish to emulate you.

Creator - 11

Creator

As the name suggests, Creators are drawn to creativity of all sorts. This includes conventional artistic pursuits such as photography or painting, and activities including dance, gardening, cooking, and playing music. Great artists like Michelangelo and van Gogh were Creator types, as are filmmakers like Steven Spielberg and entertainers from Barbra Streisand to Julia Child.

Without a creative outlet, Creators can become miserable, which is why, if this is your type, you will be drawn to express yourself creatively in anything you do. You have the ability to be original, and will use your imagination to find new or better ways to convey your ideas.

The sensitivity that is a mark of the Creator can be hard to manage in this harsh modern world. It does, however, give you an advantage when it comes to accessing the intuitive part of yourself. For this reason, many people who make their living as psychics are Creator types. The Creator trait of idealism allows you to see the good in others and the potential in people and situations. Focusing on the big picture will come naturally, though paying attention to details may not.

Shivani Devi
14-09-2016, 01:58 AM
Thinker - 19
Spiritualist - 12
Creator - 9
Performer - 9

Everything else, I scored too low to even worry about...

Caregiver - 0
Helper - 0

Yup, that's about right. lol

TheGlow
14-09-2016, 03:00 AM
Caregiver -15
Creator -15
Spiritualist -14
Performer -14
Helper - 12
Leader - 12
Educator -10
Thinker - 8
Hunter - 8

I find this ironic since I tend to over think things. :)
The caregiver/helper thing seems right on

Khalli
14-09-2016, 03:20 AM
hunter 12
caregiver 14
creator 12
thinker 13
helper 8
educator 6
performer 5
leader 11
spiritualist 14

Interesting, I guess.:tongue:

intj123
14-09-2016, 03:57 AM
Hunter 6
Caregiver 4
Creator 10
Thinker 14
Helper 8
Educator 9
Performer 9
Leader 10
Spiritualist 13

I guess thinking, spiritualist, creator, and leader are my strongest characteristics. I almost never pick 1 or 5 though.

Caregiver is my lowest lol.... guess I don't care much for others? I will educate and help them, but I'm not going to baby anyone.

WhiteWolfy
14-09-2016, 06:46 AM
Interesting quiz and results:

Hunter 8
Caregiver 16
Creator 8
Thinker 12
Helper 15
Educator 6
Performer 11
Leader 18
Spiritualist 19

Lorelyen
14-09-2016, 07:25 AM
I had a few moments before starting work so

The questions were mostly ok. Some were a bit loaded - the moment you get "and" in a predicate it includes more than one quality/factor, as in
"Others may see me as analytical and lacking in emotions." Like, you can be analytical and highly emotional in practice.
So I suppose I was a bit analytical in looking at the structure of the questions. Anyone who's put together a marketing survey knows how careful you have to be.

Nice bit of stereotyping

What I was hoping for was:
Spiritual person 20
Creator ............19
Persuader..........18
Emissary of the Sun..50
Generous...........100
Charming...........100
Beautiful Soul.....150
Good looks.........150
Conceited...........1000
Rich...................0

:D

Jared.L
14-09-2016, 07:42 AM
Thank you for the test. It was interesting

Hunter

Caregiver

Creator

Thinker

Helper

Educator

Performer

Leader

Spiritualist

Squatchit
14-09-2016, 07:43 AM
I came out as a helper & thinker tops, which bemused me. :icon_scratch:

Was glad to see performer & creator as close seconds.

55Degrees
14-09-2016, 08:08 AM
Spiritualist 19
Creater 17
Leader 15
Caregiver 14
Performer 12

Probably explains a lot of my unintentional career moves.
My lowest score was Thinker. Well that's about right :laugh:

Earth Healer
14-09-2016, 11:52 AM
Hunter 8
Caregiver 9
Creator 12
Thinker 16
Helper 11
Educator 16
Performer 16
Leader 5
Spiritualist 19

Certainly interesting

Jatd
14-09-2016, 03:00 PM
Hunter 11
Caregiver 16
Creator 10
Thinker 8
Helper 12
Educator 8
Performer 7
Leader 6
Spiritualist 18

linen53
14-09-2016, 08:26 PM
I am so glad you enjoyed the quiz. I felt it was pretty accurate for me.

Lorelyen you made me laugh.

Shinsoo
14-09-2016, 08:38 PM
Hunter and Spiritualist were my highest in a tie.

They seem to be opposite ends of the spectrum, lol

Currently, my Hunter side is in charge I think.

ocean breeze
15-09-2016, 07:38 AM
The one that doesn't care for quiz labels. :cool:

Hong-Sau
15-09-2016, 07:53 AM
Why does it matter what this site tells you?
What do you gain from this knowledge of content?
Are you all doing the test just for the impermenent sensation of fulfillment of curiosity? (Scratch that ego)

I am not trying to irate or argue with people let's say I just want to fulfill my own curiosity of why you people take that test. :)

Shivani Devi
15-09-2016, 08:11 AM
Are you all doing the test just for the impermenent sensation of fulfillment of curiosity? (Scratch that ego)

I am not trying to irate or argue with people let's say I just want to fulfill my own curiosity of why you people take that test. :)Pretty much.

My mate reminded me that I do care and I am a helper and a caregiver...only to those people I actually care about - so that is a loaded question anyway.

And what is the difference between 'caregiver' and 'helper'? because, to me if one didn't care or give a damn, they wouldn't help either, right?

I just took the test because I was bored and had nothing better to do at the time...like why Hillary climbed Everest...oh? Necro sees a quiz...let's do the quiz. lol

As for 'ego stroking' - I do it all the time! The difference being I know when I am doing it. :wink:

Hong-Sau
15-09-2016, 08:12 AM
Pretty much.

My mate reminded me that I do care and I am a helper and a caregiver...only to those people I actually care about - so that is a loaded question anyway.

And what is the difference between 'caregiver' and 'helper'? because, to me if one didn't care or give a damn, they wouldn't help either, right?

I just took the test because I was bored and had nothing better to do at the time...like why Hillary climbed Everest...oh? Necro sees a quiz...let's do the quiz. lol

As for 'ego stroking' - I do it all the time! The difference being I know when I am doing it. :wink:

I love this answer almost as much as I love you. :smile:

Khalli
15-09-2016, 08:32 AM
I love this answer almost as much as I love you. :smile:

I don't like to share and I'm the mate She is talking about in a previous post.

And I think why people take these tests is they are fun and can give insights into areas that previous you never thought about.

Like in my case I got 11 in leader. I don't consider myself a leader. I just do things without worrying if anybody joins me or sits and watch.

Hong-Sau
15-09-2016, 08:39 AM
I don't like to share and I'm the mate She is talking about in a previous post.

And I think why people take these tests is they are fun and can give insights into areas that previous you never thought about.

Like in my case I got 11 in leader. I don't consider myself a leader. I just do things without worrying if anybody joins me or sits and watch.

That is another good reason if you believe the results are correct.

Why did you feel the need to tell us that you are the mate Necro was talking about especially since you don't like to share?

Shivani Devi
15-09-2016, 08:47 AM

Why did you feel the need to tell us that you are the mate Necro was talking about especially since you don't like to share?
Honestly? truthfully?

He is my boyfriend and the only one I allow to tell me that he loves me. I feel very uncomfortable when anybody else says it...oh, my mum can say it too. lol

How can you love me when you don't even know me?

I mean, you are entitled to say it, but I just feel very weird and uncomfortable about it. That's why.

Hong-Sau
15-09-2016, 08:48 AM
Honestly? truthfully?

He is my boyfriend and the only one I allow to tell me that he loves me. I feel very uncomfortable when anybody else says it...oh, my mum can say it too. lol

How can you love me when you don't even know me?

I mean, you are entitled to say it, but I just feel very weird and uncomfortable about it. That's why.

That's what I was asking about since you are not comfortable I will not say it to your ego anymore.
I am sorry for loving myself because when I love you I love me because we are one.
So in the end I will not tell those words to you anymore but I will always love myself.

Shivani Devi
15-09-2016, 08:51 AM
That's what I was asking about since you are not comfortable I will not say it to your ego anymore.
I am sorry for loving myself because when I love you I love me because we are one.I realise it is only an 'ego thing' but I haven't reached the awareness yet whereby I can love everybody else as much as I love certain people or love God. I still have a very long way to go before I reach that level, so I can't accept it or understand this like you can and that's something I need to work on this lifetime around.

Khalli
15-09-2016, 08:52 AM

Who is this 'us' are you referring to?

And Our Love affair isn't a secret on the forum.:smile:

And why do you discount other ways to view stuff. Knowledge can come from any source. Wisdom is recognizing it.

Hong-Sau
15-09-2016, 08:52 AM
I realise it is only an 'ego thing' but I haven't reached the awareness yet whereby I can love everybody else as much as I love certain people or love God. I still have a very long way to go before I reach that level, so I can't accept it or understand this like you can and that's something I need to work on this lifetime around.

I know that and it doesn't matter to me that's why I love myself I know I will progress and I will understand I love myself and I will repeat it a hundred more times because it is endless.

Hong-Sau
15-09-2016, 08:53 AM
Who is this 'us' are you referring to?

And Our Love affair isn't a secret on the forum.:smile:

And why do you discount other ways to view stuff. Knowledge can come from any source. Wisdom is recognizing it.

Us = Spiritual Forums community since you are on a public thread speaking in front of the whole forum.

I never knew about your love affair and I don't care about it though I wish you both the best.

I never said I discount this way I am merely observing your way of thought brain work and learning who I am that's why I ask questions this is one way to gain insight another is an archetypal quiz.

The same way you learn something from this quiz the same way I learn something from your answers.

I didn't even know she was a she by the way.

Greenslade
15-09-2016, 09:20 AM
The same way you learn something from this quiz the same way I learn something from your answers.A butterfly can't see how beautiful it is. It's light-hearted, sometimes there's too much seriousness on these forums.

Hong-Sau
15-09-2016, 09:21 AM
A butterfly can't see how beautiful it is. It's light-hearted, sometimes there's too much seriousness on these forums.

I love you.

CelestialSphere
15-09-2016, 10:27 AM
Creator and spiritualist 20

Both seemingly true reffering the description. Exccept the part as teaching, i cant see myself as a teacher. The questions if iam a follower or a leader brought confuseons into the calculations, i dont like to follow nor do i like to lead because i preffer individual expression both are impossible doe trough following as leading.

Emmalevine
15-09-2016, 10:39 AM
Hunter

Caregiver

Creator

Thinker

Helper

Educator

Performer

Leader

Spiritualist

I would agree with this - I'm a spiritualist at heart and have always sought to understand my world and the world around me. I'm drawn to helping others and am very empathic but tend to shut off my emotions and rely on my intellect a lot. So I'm a mixed bag really. Definitely not a performer in an any way.

TheGlow
15-09-2016, 12:48 PM

I am not trying to irate or argue with people let's say I just want to fulfill my own curiosity of why you people take that test. :)
Actually I thought it might be useful in determining who was most similar in certain areas. You can tell who has a similar core set of traits in person it's harder online.

mindanalyzer
15-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Spiritualist 18
Hunter 15
Educator 15
Thinker 13
Creator 11
Helper 11
Performer 11
Leader 11
Caregiver 10

Sarian
15-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Well, you are nicely well rounded Mindanalyzer.

Sarian
15-09-2016, 03:13 PM

I took the test out of sheer boredom and to see if it was in any way accurate to what I believe me to be. I'm am really not in need of ego scratching. Do you like scratching your balls? Just curious. Some guys do.

ocean breeze
15-09-2016, 04:32 PM
Ok ok, took the test this time and the results came back saying i was soulless. Its no wonder during my singing career i've never won the Soul Train Music Awards.

Greenslade
15-09-2016, 07:17 PM
I love you.I'm afraid, very afraid. Man-hug atcha :hug3:

Sugar-n-Spice
16-09-2016, 12:46 AM
Ok ok, took the test this time and the results came back saying i was soulless.
Lolz:D this is why we r twins.

creedence
16-09-2016, 02:41 AM
Took the test and it just left me thinking how people will come up with any gimmick to sell a book, using words like Hunter, carergiver, performer, leader. What a load of nonsense. Giving titles to basic character traits everybody has to one degree or another and not one mention of the negative traits we also have, as that just wouldn't sell books, like getting a 17 for thief, coward, thug, bully.
Rant over :cussing: lol.

ocean breeze
16-09-2016, 03:25 AM
Lolz:D this is why we r twins.

soulless twins i guess. :cool:

Squatchit
16-09-2016, 07:40 AM
Rant over :cussing: lol.

It's only an online questionnaire for fun. What book?

No need to get mad about it. Did anyone actually take it seriously? :eek:

ocean breeze
16-09-2016, 08:00 AM
Did anyone actually take it seriously? :eek:

Yes of course. I take all my tests and quiz's very seriously. I've studied for hours before taking the quiz.

:icon_razz:

creedence
16-09-2016, 11:45 AM
It's only an online questionnaire for fun. What book?

Erm ... the book being advertised at the beginning of the test - The Instruction by Ainslie Macleod. Apparently the test gives you "The secrets of your souls purpose" and "helps illuminate your life path"
An obvious gimmick to sell a book. Where does say it say "fun questionnaire?"
I just get fed up of stuff like this. Books on these subjects need honesty, not gimmicks that lead to even more derision on anything spiritual. I think there's more than enough of that already.

Greenslade
16-09-2016, 03:09 PM
Meeeeee!!! Wanna be a goorrrooooo!!:smile:

Ooh look, already am coz the test results say so.

linen53
16-09-2016, 04:19 PM
I posted the test for fun but also for introspection. I did find the book on Abebooks for less than $4 so found it to be a sound investment.:biggrin:

taurmel
16-09-2016, 05:13 PM
These kind of tests are fun, and hardly seen as anything more than providing a little bit more insight into why a person acts the way they do...I think it's common knowledge that 95% of online tests are novelties :p Or, time-wasters when you should be doing homework...

That said, I scored highest in Leader (15), and Thinker, Helper, and Spiritualist (14). Thanks for sharing the link, Deb!

linen53
16-09-2016, 07:53 PM
If you take the test then there is at least some measure of curiosity. But I don't sit around fretting about the outcome. I say, "Mmmm", and move on.

I was pleased that I rated highest in spirituality. It is my goal to achieve as much spiritual growth in this lifetime as possible.

In the real world:biggrin:, when I compare myself to others, I see myself as a mere amoeba and others as giants (i.e., can't grasp deep or abstract ideas, I can't meditate) If there is any truth to the quiz then it makes me feel good about where I am without comparing myself to anyone else.:redface:

Greenslade
17-09-2016, 01:30 PM
If you take the test then there is at least some measure of curiosity. But I don't sit around fretting about the outcome. I say, "Mmmm", and move on.

I was pleased that I rated highest in spirituality. It is my goal to achieve as much spiritual growth in this lifetime as possible.

In the real world:biggrin:, when I compare myself to others, I see myself as a mere amoeba and others as giants (i.e., can't grasp deep or abstract ideas, I can't meditate) If there is any truth to the quiz then it makes me feel good about where I am without comparing myself to anyone else.:redface: Comparisons aren't so bad if we draw a line between that and judgement, comparing and contrasting can be good tools for reflection/self-reflection. And the Universe isn't abstract, the human mind is and that's what conjures up those abstract ideas.

Your reality is defined by your perceptions, your perceptions are defined by your beliefs and your beliefs are defined by your definitions. If you really want to understand your reality then look to your definitions because that is what you 'measure' yourself against. The definition of Spirituality is a belief system, a religion.

Spirituality itself is very fragile. Had your DNA been different your brain wouldn't have been able to process Spirituality at all. Your thought processes reflect your Spirituality too, if you are a column thinker the framework of your Spirituality will reflect the framework of your thinking; you'll accept or reject according to whether or not it fits your 'picture'. Lateral thinkers more readily change their 'picture' to incorporate new ideas. The Universe simply allows the existence of everything while we accept or reject and as far as I'm concerned the Universe is the pinnacle of Spirituality.

Here's something to "Mmm" about. Science fact.

All this stuff about us being the Light? It's true. Science has just found out that DNA actually emits light at the high end of the light spectrum, it's what they think is the basis for Kryllian photography. Take a look at some of the images because that's what you already do.

Your heart has a higher energy output than your brain, it's a lot more than just a pump. It has its own neurons and sends more signals to the brain than the other way round. And every time it beats you send out a 360-degree electromagnetic pulse into the Universe - and it's measurable. Our bodies are designed to detect that pulse, all you have to do is think about how you get the notion to phone a friend and they're glad you did. It happens every day to 'mundane' people.

Matsuru Emoto did experiments with water and how consciousness can imprint it. He took jars of water and wrote words on sticky notes before attaching them to jars, then after a time studied the chrystalline structure of the water. The patterns of words like "You make me sick, I hate you" looked like boiling treacle while the words "I Love you" left complex geometric patterns similar to snowflakes. We're walking, talking bags of water.

On a quantum level we are energy, frequency and vibration just like the rest of creation so we're not so far away from everything else in the Universe as we think we are. We're one huge, complex energy system from the atoms up.

On a more philosophical note -
“I am the sum total of everything that went before me, of all I have been seen done, of everything done-to-me. I am everyone everything whose being-in-the-world affected was affected by mine. I am anything that happens after I'm gone which would not have happened if I had not come.”
~ Salman Rushdie

He's a writer and says it more eloquently than I could but I completely agree.

All you see is all you look at and is it time to take off those Spiritual-coloured glasses? Forget what you can't grasp, embrace who and what you are because you are creation. It's in your genes and more, literally.

Just Because
17-09-2016, 02:49 PM
A fair number of the statements in that quiz are worded in such ways that they can be interpreted in at least two ways. I could have answered several of them with a 1 or 2 if I had chosen to read them one way or a 4 or 5 if I had read them the other way. As often as I could, I opted for the most positive of the two possible interpretations, unless I sensed the writer might have been thinking more negatively than positively. In those cases, I chose 3 as my answer. More accurate wording would have helped a lot. That being said, I scored:

Hunter 12
Caregiver 15
Creator 11
Thinker 8
Helper 15
Educator 13
Performer 8
Leader 9
Spiritualist 14

Those numbers seem fairly accurate, except I think Creator and Educator should have been higher than they are. I'm not saying that I think I'm particularly good at them, but those have always been very high on my list of desires/activities. I would have included Thinker there too, but not the way the people behind the quiz have defined it. I must be a better Caregiver (in the traditional sense of that word) than I give myself credit for, because, even though I do it, I do not like doing it (except the part involving schools). On the other hand, I have always been a very eager Helper, although not quite as it is defined by the people behind that quiz. For example, I love making really messy places clean again, but I am not into being a garbage collector.

I would like to think that my Spiritualist number is about right.

linen53
17-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Wow, Greenslade. That was some post.

I chose my parents not only for what the childhood would teach me but also for my parent's dna.

You brought up a very poignant thought about my particular brain being the reason I can pick up on Spiritual vibrations. I think back. The childhood was absolutely horrible, horrible. But I chose those parents for not only the lessons that I would learn from them but also for the dna they would pass on to me.

It is so easy to put on the glasses and live in the corporal world. With the aches and pains in my body, illness I deal with on a daily basis, lack of sleep some nights, discourteous drivers, broken toilets, endless errands and chores each day, it begs me to live in the real world. It's nice to be reminded that we are beings of light. You put it so eloquently. And I never knew the heart sent an electromagnetic pulse into the Universe. I knew the heart was the center of the spiritual being but you added extra color to my picture.

Actually you reminded me of so many things that I had tucked away in some hidden drawer. Thank you.

linen53
17-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Just Because, I want to wait a few days and I will re-take the test. Maily because I operate on automatic most of the time. I'm giving myself some time to observe myself and, in doing so, I am finding some of my answers may have been a little off by my ongoing observations.

For example, I am more apt structure my day according to my feelings ("I will get things done in my time") rather than by a ridged schedule.

I will keep your suggestion in mind regarding the wording next time as well.

linen53
17-09-2016, 03:01 PM

I chose my parents not only for what the childhood would teach me but also for my parent's dna.

You brought up a very poignant thought about my particular brain being the reason I can pick up on Spiritual vibrations. I think back. The childhood was absolutely horrible, horrible. But I chose those parents for not only the lessons that I would learn from them but also for the dna they would pass on to me.

It is so easy to put on the glasses and live in the corporal world. With the aches and pains in my body, illness I deal with on a daily basis, lack of sleep some nights, discourteous drivers, broken toilets, endless errands and chores each day, it begs me to live in the real world. It's nice to be reminded that we are beings of light. You put it so eloquently. And I never knew the heart sent an electromagnetic pulse into the Universe. I knew the heart was the center of the spiritual being but you added extra color to my picture.

Actually you reminded me of so many things that I had tucked away in some hidden drawer. Thank you.

Just Because
17-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Just Because, I want to wait a few days and I will re-take the test. Maily because I operate on automatic most of the time. I'm giving myself some time to observe myself and, in doing so, I am finding some of my answers may have been a little off by my ongoing observations.

For example, I am more apt structure my day according to my feelings ("I will get things done in my time") rather than by a ridged schedule.

I will keep your suggestion in mind regarding the wording next time as well.
Yes, taking the test again (actually, again and again) is a good idea, because our moods and perceptions and, as a result, our interpretations of words change from day to day. This is even more true if the person who wrote the words didn't choose the most accurate ones to convey what he/she really means. In my opinion, quizzes like this should be taken at least seven or eight times over the course of a year, or several years, after which we would get an average of the numbers for each category, such as Spirituality: 14, 11, 17, 10, 12, 8 (bad day :biggrin:), 14, 13. Several times over the years I retook these types of quizzes, which had originally been handed out to us in college, and my numbers were always somewhat different. As I "matured" (or rather became more realistic/cynical over the years), my numbers on one test, if I remember correctly, changed a bit more significantly (it's a fuzzy memory).

My relatively even numbers on "your test" do appear to agree (somewhat) with the right-brain / left-brain test we took on the student-teaching block in college (I chose not to become a teacher after graduation). The scale, a single horizontal line, ranges from +75 to -75, with zero in the center (naturally). Right brain is on one side, left brain on the other. For some reason, I was pretty proud of the fact that I scored less than 1 away from the center, although I don't remember which side of zero I was on, as if it matters when I was that close. :wink:

Just Because
17-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Greenslade, I agree with linen53. Great comments.

Your reality is defined by your perceptions, your perceptions are defined by your beliefs and your beliefs are defined by your definitions.
Very well said.

Had your DNA been different your brain wouldn't have been able to process Spirituality at all.
True, but that sort of implies -- whether you mean it or not -- that it was random chance that our brains' DNA does allow us to process it. Since the spirit world and heaven have practically been proven by tens of thousands of documented near-death experiences (and thousands of hypnosis sessions), it implies that our DNA was either intentionally designed to process spirituality, or it was intentionally chosen for specific purposes by "the universe" due to its convenient, but random, design. Yes, I know. I'm stating a belief, but it's based on lots of corroborating evidence.

…as far as I'm concerned the Universe is the pinnacle of Spirituality.
That has long been my belief too. I have almost always referred to "the Universe" when I am discussing the higher power. I also refer to Fate, too, but I treat it as an often obnoxious (in my case) intermediate higher power. :wink:

Matsuru Emoto did experiments with water and how consciousness can imprint it. He took jars of water and wrote words on sticky notes before attaching them to jars, then after a time studied the chrystalline structure of the water. The patterns of words like "You make me sick, I hate you" looked like boiling treacle while the words "I Love you" left complex geometric patterns similar to snowflakes. We're walking, talking bags of water.
I discovered his research a few months ago, and it is truly fascinating. There are several very interesting YouTube videos on the topic.

Faith33
17-09-2016, 05:26 PM
Thanks for this fun break, linen! :hug3:
Here are my results...

Hunter 12
Caregiver 17
Creator 16
Thinker 11
Helper 15
Educator 9
Performer 7
Leader 9
Spiritualist 16

Educator has me worried, lol

intj123
17-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Thanks for this fun break, linen! :hug3:
Here are my results...

Hunter 12
Caregiver 17
Creator 16
Thinker 11
Helper 15
Educator 9
Performer 7
Leader 9
Spiritualist 16

Educator has me worried, lol

No worries, it just means you don't like to push your beliefs onto others. It also means you don't like repetition, repetition is boring.

Just like how my low score on caregiver means I give people space to develop their own individuality. I also don't put other's needs above my own.
"you should be cautious not to disempower those in your care by not allowing them to do things for themselves."

It's all just perception, low scores don't necessarily mean bad/negative.

intj123
17-09-2016, 06:36 PM
I discovered his research a few months ago, and it is truly fascinating. There are several very interesting YouTube videos on the topic.

I read his book and did the rice hado experiment like 10 years ago and put my video on youtube, back when youtube was practically new, and google didn't own it.

The steamed rice has water in it. You talk to them and one turns black and one stays white in about a month.

Water is known as the "universal solvent" in science, it absorbs much more than we think, not just physical things, but energetic vibrations as well.

The human adult is over 60% water, so understanding water, is understanding ourselves.

Faith33
17-09-2016, 06:42 PM
No worries, it just means you don't like to push your beliefs onto others. It also means you don't like repetition, repetition is boring.

Just like how my low score on caregiver means I give people space to develop their own individuality. I also don't put other's needs above my own.
"you should be cautious not to disempower those in your care by not allowing them to do things for themselves."

It's all just perception, low scores don't necessarily mean bad/negative.

Your first line is spot on, intj. I hadn't thought of it that way. I am my son's teacher (in a certain area) and thought, "oh great, I'm doomed!" haha...so yeah, I like your interpretation better. :biggrin:

Now, I'm thinking as a caregiver, am I suffocating and disempowering? :icon_eek:
I never thought so....but then again, I might be perceived as such...these quizzes do raise some questions...hmm.

intj123
17-09-2016, 06:46 PM
Your first line is spot on, intj. I hadn't thought of it that way. I am my son's teacher (in a certain area) and thought, "oh great, I'm doomed!" haha...so yeah, I like your interpretation better. :biggrin:

Now, I'm thinking as a caregiver, am I suffocating and disempowering? :icon_eek:
I never thought so....but then again, I might be perceived as such...these quizzes do raise some questions...hmm.

It's just for fun, don't be so hard on yourself.
We all try our best to be our best, we live and learn. :smile:

Faith33
17-09-2016, 06:48 PM
Haha, yes, it started out as fun...lol, boy can I kill it.

linen53
17-09-2016, 09:09 PM
From the little I know you Faith, I think your scores are spot on. I'm glad you enjoyed having a little fun.

I think we are very judgmental on ourselves. I found myself doing the same thing when I saw the results of some of my categories (before I said Mmmm). I think Greenslade said it well in post #52 paragraph 1. Compare but don't put yourself down if all the scores aren't what you expected (paraphrasing).

Greenslade
18-09-2016, 11:10 AM

Actually you reminded me of so many things that I had tucked away in some hidden drawer. Thank you.Thank you, much appreciated.

I'm in rebellion mode of late for some reason, haven't felt this way since I used to play Alice Cooper at high volume and drive my parents crazy and it feels good. I tend to sense undercurrents when I'm looking through the boards and reading the posts of others as though they're posting traces of their energies sometimes. Probably just my own perceptions though. I find myself going against what I perceive as the mainstream, it feels as though people are looking outside themselves for something in the way the Christians do when they look to God for salvation. People don't need to think they're awesome and Spiritual, they already are. Spirituality seems to be taking people away from their Spirituality but that's their experience.

I've had a lot of thoughts about how we. as Spirit, choose our Journey before we become corporeal and being honest I'm ambivalent about it. I'd like to think we did choose our Journey, but then how much influence could we possibly have on our choice of DNA? If we just jumped into a body on the way past is our evolution more random? It wouldn't be much fun without a little mystery. I don't have 'solid' beliefs either way but instinctively I know there is rhyme and reason for it all. I've done a lot of Past Life and Soul Group stuff in the past and the more I explored it the more amazing it becomes. Yes it was choice and I wouldn't have changed it for all the Spirituality in the Universe, and the mystery is a bonus.

When it comes to all those aches, pains and 'bad' experiences there's one thing I Live by - "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." At the end of the day this is a Journey to Self and Life is the foundation of that Path, and how we take one step at a time shows us who and what we really are inside. I'm cussed enough to not lie down and be a victim but there's another side to that story too. All those 'bad' experiences can give us the tools we need to interact with others in a much more meaningful way, they give us true insight to ourselves and others while empathy and understanding at the deepest of levels comes through loud and clear. Sometimes, Soul-to-Soul, just a look communicates so much and it is 'felt' at a Soul level.

Beyond the Spiritual concepts, everyone is a Being of Light and that throws a whole new Light on the Universe.

When I look back at those 'bad' experiences, in many ways they were a blessing. While people look for meaning in them or cover them up in a layer of thinking positive I made them meaningful. In the twilight of my years isn't nice to sit back in the metaphorical porch and see things in a different way and it puts this whole idea of why we chose our experiences. Given the same choices today, would I do the same thing over again? Oh yeah. For me that begs the question, did I Love myself and others enough to give myself that experience?

It's not a monochrome Universe so we might as well enjoy all the colors. Thank you too, it's nice to talk about a more holistic Spirituality for a change.

Greenslade
18-09-2016, 01:21 PM
Greenslade, I agree with linen53. Great comments.

Very well said.Thank you, much appreciated.

True, but that sort of implies -- whether you mean it or not -- that it was random chance that our brains' DNA does allow us to process it. Since the spirit world and heaven have practically been proven by tens of thousands of documented near-death experiences (and thousands of hypnosis sessions), it implies that our DNA was either intentionally designed to process spirituality, or it was intentionally chosen for specific purposes by "the universe" due to its convenient, but random, design. Yes, I know. I'm stating a belief, but it's based on lots of corroborating evidence.I tend not to hold onto beliefs too tightly because certainly of late they're just too fleeting. There are a lot of schools of thought on this and often they're very contradictory. From my own Spirituality I made my choices as Spirit and looking back on my Life that theme has been very much in play, so that would imply that my experiential reality was pre-determind from the get-go. If that is the case then was my DNA 'manipulated' by Spirit to allow me this experience? That hardly seems plausible somehow, nor does our DNA being specifically chosen. Really, what are the chances? It sounds like jumping on a bus. Our experiences are entirely random? Nope, that doesn't fit with my Past Life exploration and the themes that have been running through them - nor my wife's. I'm not being abrasive, just keeping a healthy scepticism. None of those resonate with me so the answer is 'out there' somewhere, waiting.

I've always been an 'energy person', being able to sense them in various ways from the energies between people, places and wider undercurrents so I'm going to stay with what I know. I'm also clairsentient so I understand energy systems in that respect too. Part of that mix is understanding how my own energies affect others, which is pretty interesting. What I didn't have up to now is the key.

At the quantum level we are all energy and vibration and that resonates with me on so many levels. From my own experiences it seems much more plausible train of thought, that we're not so much manipulating DNA but manipulating energy that DNA is made from. It's been scientifically proven that we all manipulate energy even if it's sub-consciously so it's not such a whacked-out idea after all. I'm just not ready to think of myself as a god just yet, co-creating my own reality is quite enough for now.

That has long been my belief too. I have almost always referred to "the Universe" when I am discussing the higher power. I also refer to Fate, too, but I treat it as an often obnoxious (in my case) intermediate higher power. :wink:Obnoxious no, but he's certainly a pain in the butt with a sense of humour. Thankfully.

I discovered his research a few months ago, and it is truly fascinating. There are several very interesting YouTube videos on the topic.I was going to bring this up earlier because this seems to be the finger pointing to the key. Water is vibrating matter too and if our consciousness had that kind of effect on water - and ourselves? Is it a leap too far to think that Spirit's consciousness can manipulate energy to the point of creating 'suitable' DNA? In human consciousness it would boggle our brains because it would take generations and permutations, but to Spirit that would probably be a walk in the park.

linen53
18-09-2016, 08:11 PM
Twice I've tried to respond to your post Greenslade, and twice I have inadvertently deleted it so it will not be said.

But I have a metaphorical porch too! Mine's green what color is yours:D

lemex
19-09-2016, 04:55 PM
Finally found time to take the test. I thought I'd do a Then and Now if I can remember how it was. :D

Then Now

Hunter - 15 9
Caregiver - 9 11
Creator - 11 11
Thinker - 11 12
Helper - 7 8
Educator - 12 9
Performer - 3 3
Leader - 4 4
Spiritualist - 10 9

Greenslade
20-09-2016, 12:06 AM
Twice I've tried to respond to your post Greenslade, and twice I have inadvertently deleted it so it will not be said.

But I have a metaphorical porch too! Mine's green what color is yours:DThe Universe is telling you something again?

My porch is on the end of the stained wood cabin in the far reaches of the Forests of the West, where forest and escarpment meet above the grass plains. Not far below is the Cave of the Ancients, containing the crystal and the waterfall.

linen53
20-09-2016, 11:48 PM
My porch is on the end of the stained wood cabin in the far reaches of the Forests of the West, where forest and escarpment meet above the grass plains. Not far below is the Cave of the Ancients, containing the crystal and the waterfall.

Fancy Shmacy. Mine's just a broken down cabin with a green porch overlooking a field with a creaky old rocking chair. But I enhance the view with mint juleps.:D

Is the Universe trying to tell me something? Probably, but I just ignore It mostly and do what I want to do:redface:

Greenslade
21-09-2016, 08:45 AM
Fancy Shmacy. Mine's just a broken down cabin with a green porch overlooking a field with a creaky old rocking chair. But I enhance the view with mint juleps.:D

Is the Universe trying to tell me something? Probably, but I just ignore It mostly and do what I want to do:redface:That's the good thing about imagination, you can create your own reality but then if you can imagine it, it exists. It can't enter your consciousness if it doesn't exist. Some would call it fantasy, I call it Home and re-returning.

The Universe isn't 'designed' for us to fail and being a Free Spirit isn't such a bad thing after all. There's a beautiful elegance in simply being, existing.

linen53
21-09-2016, 09:12 PM
That's the good thing about imagination, you can create your own reality but then if you can imagine it, it exists. It can't enter your consciousness if it doesn't exist. Some would call it fantasy, I call it Home and re-returning.

The Universe isn't 'designed' for us to fail and being a Free Spirit isn't such a bad thing after all. There's a beautiful elegance in simply being, existing.

I've read that before: that once you create it it actually exists in a separate reality/dimension. That goes for all negative and positive things.

I agree, that we don't fail! It's so refreshing to hear it from someone else! I see us as positive persons striving towards our individual and collective goals. When something goes wrong or we have a negative experience I view it as another learning experience (oh no, not another one!).

linen53
21-09-2016, 09:12 PM
That's the good thing about imagination, you can create your own reality but then if you can imagine it, it exists. It can't enter your consciousness if it doesn't exist. Some would call it fantasy, I call it Home and re-returning.

I've read that before: that once you create it it actually exists in a separate reality/dimension. That goes for all negative and positive things.

I agree, that we don't fail! It's so refreshing to hear it from someone else! I see us as positive persons striving towards our individual and collective goals. When something goes wrong or we have a negative experience I view it as another learning experience (oh no, not another one!).

Greenslade
21-09-2016, 10:03 PM

I agree, that we don't fail! It's so refreshing to hear it from someone else! I see us as positive persons striving towards our individual and collective goals. When something goes wrong or we have a negative experience I view it as another learning experience (oh no, not another one!).The way I see it is that we don't create it, it already exists in that other dimension wherever that is. Strangely enough I've talked to others about the Forests of the West and the Cave of the Ancients and quite a few have been there, so that's kind of mind-boggling.

I wonder how different these forums would be if others also thought we didn't fail, but then that's down to the individual. I'm not an advocate of positive and negative, at least not in terms of good and bad. If we are here to learn then isn't that 'negative' experience 'positive' because it's something we can grow/learn from? It's also been said that once you get it the lessons stop because you don't need them any more, so there's what's known as the law of attraction.

linen53
21-09-2016, 11:08 PM
Isn't that an interesting angle on the Forests of the West and Cave of the Ancients. I'll have to think on that...maybe broaden my belief.

I see so clearly how all this works in the corporeal world. I used to be one of those people that saw bad things as "bad luck" or someone was out to get me. Since then I've done a complete 180. But we all have the choice to believe in what we want (law of attraction, as you said) and that is just fine with our Creator/Universal Whatever. We are all here doing our own thing, going at our own pace.

It's nice to run into someone who sees life as a success rather than a failure no matter that life looks like.

For example, someone born into slavery or dirt poor and starved to death or a lifelong illness. I see those examples as not a bad experience/life but as some very serious lessons that soul/individual wanted to learn. And I feel nothing but awe towards that brave person!

running
23-09-2016, 02:40 AM
Spiritualist 16
Leader 15
Hunter 12
Creater 12
Thinker 12
Helper 11
Performer 11
Caregiver 10
Educator 8

Greenslade
23-09-2016, 08:16 AM
Isn't that an interesting angle on the Forests of the West and Cave of the Ancients. I'll have to think on that...maybe broaden my belief.

I see so clearly how all this works in the corporeal world. I used to be one of those people that saw bad things as "bad luck" or someone was out to get me. Since then I've done a complete 180. But we all have the choice to believe in what we want (law of attraction, as you said) and that is just fine with our Creator/Universal Whatever. We are all here doing our own thing, going at our own pace.

It's nice to run into someone who sees life as a success rather than a failure no matter that life looks like.

For example, someone born into slavery or dirt poor and starved to death or a lifelong illness. I see those examples as not a bad experience/life but as some very serious lessons that soul/individual wanted to learn. And I feel nothing but awe towards that brave person!They both come from a 'time before time', at first I thought they were just imagination unbidden but it turned out to be something more. At the time I was in an MSN forum that has since closed down but the people were lovely and had a more poetic and exploratory Spirituality, it was more of a myth and magic than technobabble and gave me a chance to work through all the weirdness I had in my head. It turned out a few of them remembered those places and had talked to the Beings in the Cave so that was pretty amazing.

At the end of the day what doesn't kill us makes us stronger and I was always just too damned cantankerous to be a victim. The glass was half-full and half-full of potential and the Universe tends to fill up empty places, it opened up a very different understanding for me. One of the common questions in Life's Purpose-type discussions is "Why would Spirit choose a Life of suffering?" When you turn it all around and make it work for you it's quite obvious. But yes, the Universe wouldn't be so colourful if we were all belief clones.

Admittedly though it's a bit of a stretch to try and see the Lives of others that way when watching news that's outside the mainstream media. I was also and against child abuse activist for many years and in particular against forced adoption by the state, which is more widespread than people would want to believe. Very serious lessons indeed. But I Honour those Souls and I Honour their Path even though a part of me has extreme difficulty in accepting it.

linen53
23-09-2016, 03:11 PM
Spiritualist 16
Leader 15
Hunter 12
Creater 12
Thinker 12
Helper 11
Performer 11
Caregiver 10
Educator 8

runner, it's good to see you again. I wouldn't have thought any different. I know spirituality is very important to you. And Hunter, Creator and Thinker are all tied for 3rd place. I've always placed you as a Thinker.

linen53
02-10-2016, 08:58 PM
I am reading the book by the author who generated this test. And I am learning so much about myself

So far I've learned

Soul Age: 10

Soul Type: Spiritualist with 2 sub types: Hunter and Educator (a little different from the online test I took)

Life Purpose: Change with a sub purpose of Avoidance

Fears: Healing Past Life Damage

That's all so far.

I also learned over 80% of the population, according to this author, have Connection as our primary mission. Which makes a lot of sense. Connection means connecting with other human beings.

Injeeai
03-10-2016, 07:38 PM
This was an interesting Quiz.

Hunter
Caregiver
Creator
Thinker
Helper
Educator
Performer
Leader
Spiritualist

I would have thought my Creator score would be higher than my Spirituality score or at least more equal. I have been focusing more on the spirituality side of things a lot lately. It would probably be a good idea to take this again in a few months to see how consistent it is. :book1:

linen53
07-10-2016, 01:36 PM
I am reading the book by the author who generated this test. And I am learning so much about myself

So far I've learned

Soul Type: Spiritualist with 2 sub types: Hunter and Educator (a little different from the online test I took)

Here's the rest of my results from the book.

Desires: Safety and Health

Challenges (I had all 10 of them to different degrees): Obstinacy, restlessness, self sacrifice, self destruction, insatiability, insecurity, conceit, inertia, cynicism, aggression.

Investigations, Abuse, disability

Talents: Communication, Empathy.

Towards the end of the book it was becoming increasingly hard to decide what my Investigations and Talents were. Maybe I should have just put the book down for awhile and taken a breather, but I think my answers are farily accurate.

7luminaries
07-10-2016, 04:44 PM

So far I've learned

That's all so far.

I also learned over 80% of the population, according to this author, have Connection as our primary mission. Which makes a lot of sense. Connection means connecting with other human beings.

Now this bit is all very interesting :D....and thank you for sharing Linen.
Who is the author and what is the book?

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

jojobean
07-10-2016, 05:04 PM
not surprisingly my top scores:

Caregiver - 17
Leader - 16
Spiritualist - 14
Helper - 14
Creator - 13
Thinker - 10
Educator - 8
Hunter - 7
performer - 6

seems about right. I don't consider myself a leader per se, but most other people seem to follow me and/or leave me in charge of things. It's not a role I've wanted but rather what's always been.

Caregiver is a no brainer and not surprising it's my number one answer.

linen53
07-10-2016, 09:57 PM
7luminaries. The author of the quiz and the book is Ainslie MacLeod and the book is The Instruction. I found it very enlightening. He does a good job making is simple.:rolleyes:

jojo, I'm glad you enjoyed taking the test. Sometimes it's nice to see where you are in the whole big plan.

I visited his website. He actually has a forum but he's not taking in new members at this time. His fees for a reading are really high in my opinion, but then I don't know what is a fair price so I could be totally off.

jojobean
10-10-2016, 06:00 PM
linen, it really was interesting and seems pretty accurate at least to me. :)
do you have a link to that website? I'd love to go poke around and check it out

William 辰
10-10-2016, 09:10 PM
nice test :smile:

1: Spiritualist (19p)
2: Creator (13p)
3: Leader (12p)
4: Educator (11p)
5: Performer (10p)
6: Hunter (9p)
6: Helper (9p)
7: Thinker (8p)
8: Caregiver (4p)

linen53
11-10-2016, 09:15 PM
linen, it really was interesting and seems pretty accurate at least to me. :)
do you have a link to that website? I'd love to go poke around and check it out

Sure. http://ainsliemacleod.com/

linen53
17-02-2017, 09:51 PM
I took the test again and the results are almost the same.

1st time I took the test:
Spiritualist (score 16)
Educator (score 13)
Caregiver (score 10)
Creator (score 10)
Hunter (score 9)

2nd time I took the test:
Spiritualist (score 18)
Educator (score 14)
Caregiver (score 13
Creator (score 13)
Performer (score 10)

My top results were the all the same except the last one. This time I tried to be brutally honest.

Clover
17-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Since the last time I took this test ( almost 5 months ago). I still scored the same two, only leader came up new in the score

Thinker (20)
Caretaker(17)
Leader

So the only thing that changed is spirituality, that kinda went WAY down ... :laugh:

Hunter

Caregiver

Thinker

Spiritualist

Okey doke. My tops. Well, I dont see myself as a "spiritualist", or at least dont care for the label. I thought I would fall into caregiver or helper.. :dontknow: However, I suppose I would identify these as "mom" traits either way

linen53
17-02-2017, 10:34 PM
Well now you are where you want to be. And being a Mom caretaker and thinker are your top priorities. And with homeschooling it fits right in. Maybe later when the kids are grown, etc and you have time to yourself things might change.

Clover
17-02-2017, 10:39 PM
Well now you are where you want to be. And being a Mom caretaker and thinker are your top priorities. And with homeschooling it fits right in. Maybe later when the kids are grown, etc and you have time to yourself things might change.

Very true, this really makes a lot of sense. :smile: I am def more grounded and in control now that my move/divorce has settled. Overall, fun test, we should take it again in another year see where we are all at!

Here is the test if anyone missed it from the original post:

A human Being
17-02-2017, 10:42 PM
Leader - 12
Spiritualist - 12
Helper - 12
Thinker - 12
Creator - 10
Caregiver - 9
Educator - 6
Hunter - 5
Performer - 5

I'd say that's reasonably accurate :smile: It shows how much I've changed in ten years, if I'd taken that quiz a decade ago I'd have scored waaaay differently - though I'm still a shrinking violet when it comes to performing :laughing11:

naturesflow
17-02-2017, 11:08 PM
Spiritualist -20
Creator - 15
Caregiver -14
Leader - 11
Helper -11
Performer - 9
Hunter -9
Educator - 8
Thinker - 5

I don't think much..hehehe

WendyDarling
17-02-2017, 11:11 PM
Hunter 10
Caregiver 18
Creator 18
Thinker 8
Helper 15
Educator 15
Performer 12
Leader 14
Spiritualist 16

I feel then I think, hmmm? Wish I understood more specifics about my intuition. Written communication is one of my more tragic weaknesses, love words, but have no skills arranging them.

Khalli
17-02-2017, 11:15 PM
Fascinating on how this changes as one grows.

September of last year:
hunter 12
caregiver 14
creator 12
thinker 13
helper 8
educator 6
performer 5
leader 11
spiritualist 14

Today:

Hunter 9
Caregiver 12
Creator 15
Thinker 8
Helper 10
Educator 13
Performer 7
Leader 13
Spiritualist 19

firstandlast
18-02-2017, 12:00 AM
If I am honest; I take two tests of my extremes-- In one I score all 0's in the other I score all 20's-- Anything else is momentary and in flux--

Holly
18-02-2017, 02:01 PM
LOL....I couldn't resist!!

Hunter 10
Caregiver 13
Creator 16
Thinker 9
Helper 10
Educator 13
Performer 13
Leader 11
Spiritualist 17

:) Cool. Apparently I'm all spiritual :)

linen53
18-02-2017, 04:07 PM
Clover, I agree we should take this next year.

A human Being, I agree, 40 years ago I would have scored differently. 20 years ago I would have scored differently from that. I've come a loooong way in this lifetime. When I was a single mom that was my focus. I'd have probably scored much like Clover.

linen53
18-02-2017, 04:09 PM
Spiritualist -20
Creator - 15
Caregiver -14
Leader - 11
Helper -11
Performer - 9
Hunter -9
Educator - 8
Thinker - 5

I don't think much..hehehe

You don't need to. You follow your intuition.

rainbow.sprinkles
19-02-2017, 12:15 AM
Hunter 10
Caregiver 11
Creator 12
Thinker 13
Helper 12
Educator 7
Performer 9
Leader 4
Spiritualist 16

Spiritualist

What unites Spiritualists is a deeply held belief in a world beyond this one. You will have a desire to express your spirituality in some way, and may be drawn to religion or other spiritual practices. Many Spiritualists are highly intuitive, which is why you may have had psychic experiences in the past and why you will tend to use your sixth sense when it comes to decisionmaking.

You have a great deal of compassion, and may feel a strong need to create a better world, or to help people make the best of their lives. Charities and nonprofits are places where you and other Spiritualists can express your soul’s desire to help others. Whatever work you choose, you must feel you have a higher purpose. It is not enough for a Spiritualist type to simply pick up a check at the end of the week. There has to be a feeling that someone has benefited from your efforts. That’s why many doctors and healers are Spiritualists.

Whether you know it or not, you frequently inspire others through your behavior. By expressing Spiritualist values such as compassion, fairness, honesty and altruism, you encourage others to live by these values—especially younger Spiritualists who will wish to emulate you.

Premier
19-02-2017, 01:01 AM
Hunter

Caregiver

Creator

Thinker

Helper

Educator

Performer

Leader

Spiritualist

Glacier Serenade
19-02-2017, 12:52 PM
It was difficult to answer some of them as I'm in the middle of identity issues so put 3 for a lot of them but I got:

Spiritualist 15
Caregiver 12
Creator 12
Helper 11
Educator 11
Hunter 8
Thinker 8
Leader 7
Performer 5

Aube Borealis
19-02-2017, 03:00 PM
Caregiver------19
Leader---------17
Helper ---------17
Spiritualist-----16
Thinker---------14
Creator---------14
Educator -------12
Hunter----------11
Performer--------9

Thanks Linen I enjoyed the quiz.:smile:

linen53
19-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Your more than welcome. Thank Anslie McLeod for creating the quiz. He has an interesting website too if you want to pop in.

CelestialSphere
19-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Oh well i joined the fun and scored the highest points in Creator and spiritualist.

IndigoProject
01-03-2017, 07:25 PM
Great quiz, I got educator, hehe

linen53
01-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Good for you Indigo. We need all the educators we can get. They are the salt of the Earth.

linen53
01-07-2018, 10:59 PM
It's time to put the quiz up again. There are many newer members who might enjoy taking it.

You don't have to sign up for anything or give any personal information to participate in the quiz.

If you want further information, the author of the quiz has written a book giving details to each soul type. I found it very enlightening. As a result of what I learned from the book I have more tolerance and understanding towards younger souls now.

Brucely
02-07-2018, 05:57 PM
Cool.

My top 3 were:
Thinker 13
Spiritualist 12
Creator 11

Badcopyinc
02-07-2018, 06:20 PM
Hunter 4
Caregiver 12
Creator 15
Thinker 7
Helper 13
Educator 7
Performer 7
Leader 16
Spiritualist 19

Anne
03-07-2018, 01:11 AM
Creator 16
Educator 16
Performer 16
Thinker 14
Caregiver 13
Leader 13
Spiritualist 11
Hunter 6

Thank you Linen for posting an interesting quiz :-)

LadyMay
03-07-2018, 06:56 AM
Hunter 9
Caregiver 8
Creator 14
Thinker 13
Helper 12
Educator 6
Performer 7
Leader 6
Spiritualist 16

hallow
03-07-2018, 07:27 AM
Hunter 11
Caregiver 10
Creator 11
Thinker 8
Helper 14
Educator 10
Preformer 4
Leader 14
Spiritualist 15
There's my results, not really sure what it all means.

linen53
03-07-2018, 02:17 PM
I find it heartening that Spiritualist is so high on most SF members results. But all the rest are just as important.

Tomma
03-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Hunter 9
Caregiver 11
Creator 14
Thinker 10
Helper 9
Educator 5
Performer 8
Leader 5
Spiritualist 17

Compendium
05-07-2018, 03:11 AM
Hunter

Caregiver

Creator

Thinker

Helper

Educator

Performer

Leader

Spiritualist

This is surprisingly accurate Thank you for sharing!
Namaste`

linen53
11-03-2019, 03:00 PM
I try to do this quiz at least once a year to see how I have changed. And I do have changes on this one.

My original results were

Spiritualist (score 16)
Educator (score 13)
Caregiver (score 10)
Creator (score 10)
Hunter (score 9)

Today's results were:

Educator 15
Spiritualist 15
Helper 14
Caregiver 8
Thinker 5
Hunter 4
Creator 4
Performer 4
Leader 3

To revisit the quiz visit http://www.soundstrue.com/quiz/instruction/

There is no obligation. Nothing to sign up for. You just take the quiz and your results pop up. (Thank you again Ainslie).

LadyMay
11-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Hunter 9
Caregiver 8
Creator 14
Thinker 13
Helper 12
Educator 6
Performer 7
Leader 6
Spiritualist 16

Hunter 8
Caregiver 10
Creator 18
Thinker 11
Helper 10
Educator 5
Performer 11
Leader 4
Spiritualist 18

Ahriman
16-03-2019, 05:37 AM
My Creator/Spiritualist score was 17, the highest score of the bunch. I guess that verdict makes sense given my answers, but I struggle with writer's block frequently, which takes away from the Creator impulse a little bit, and as for the Spiritualist impulse, I don't really do anything "spiritual" I mean I don't even meditate, I find it too boring.

linen53
16-03-2019, 02:19 PM
Having a high score in the spiritual real doesn't mean you do all the 'right' things. It means your aspirations are in spiritual matters.