PDA

View Full Version : 3:29am

Brandle34
08-09-2016, 06:00 PM
The other night (morning) I randomly awoke - not a jump, shake or anything abrupt, just opened my eyes. I was laying on my belly with my head turned, looking off my side of the bed, when I just opened my eyes to see a slightly transparent figure with it's hand about 8-10 inches from my face, not pointing, but with an open hand palm up. My instant reaction was thinking it was an actual person so I started to sit up and swung my arm across myself as to block it - I must have gone through it because I don't remember feeling contact... After that it put it's hand down to it's side as it stepped back and faded out.

I checked the clock and it was 3:29am. I had to get up for work in 2 hours and got about 20 min of sleep after that... Nothing has happened before or since then at this house (about 20 yrs old) that my wife and I have moved into this past March.

I was startled from this, but I didn't feel threatened or any sense of hostility. I do have a few loved ones that have passed within the last 3 years and a few others outside of 10 years... I couldn't see if this was male/female or any facial features. Could this be family or a friend that has passed? A random spirit?

sea-dove
08-09-2016, 11:28 PM
a slightly transparent figure with it's hand about 8-10 inches from my face, not pointing, but with an open hand palm up. My instant reaction was thinking it was an actual person so I started to sit up and swung my arm across myself as to block it - I must have gone through it because I don't remember feeling contact...

I was startled from this, but I didn't feel threatened or any sense of hostility. I do have a few loved ones that have passed within the last 3 years and a few others outside of 10 years... I couldn't see if this was male/female or any facial features. Could this be family or a friend that has passed? A random spirit?

Arent you curious why the entity had adopted that posture? What are your thoughts on that? What do you believe it may of been doing?

Ive no idea but I'd feel unsettled some by that if it happened to me due to the way the being has its hand by you. A hand facing upwards near you, if I wanted to draw energy from another (which I dont do but if I did) I'd adopt that posture to probably adopt a palms up posture and draw it to me if I wasnt connected to the whole field or energy signature of the other to just suck it from.

Where as if I was giving someone energy or blessing them, I'd have palms facing towards the person.

Your instant reaction was to feel threatened as you tried to block, this could indicate this being was some actual threat and before you really thought much about things this is what you'd felt.

Brandle34
09-09-2016, 04:18 PM
Arent you curious why the entity had adopted that posture? What are your thoughts on that? What do you believe it may of been doing?

I've never had an encounter like this before so I have no idea what it was doing... if I had been more prepared or awake when it manifested then I may think it was directing me to take it's hand? give it something or maybe something could have been in it's hand? just try to touch me?

I felt very off-put, but like I said not threatened... just scared! lol If it was a peaceful spirit I wonder if my reaction had been an instruction to not return? Nothing has happened since. I have woken randomly in the 3am hour a time or two since and of course I instantly look to the spot where it was, but nothing.