PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else going thru Ascension hell ATM

Flameseeker
06-09-2016, 11:00 AM
Do we have any idea when it's going to end ?

Keep being told it'll be worth it on the other side, but unsure if I'm gonna make it at this rate.

seekerAK
06-09-2016, 11:10 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by 'Ascension hell'. Please could you define it or what you are experiencing?

Peace and blessings

Earth Healer
06-09-2016, 11:38 AM
If you are referring to the somewhat chaotic energy that is affecting anyone who is the least but sensitive, from all indications it should abate in about three weeks from now. Meanwhile, let is pass through and over you. You can't paddle against white water, you have to let it take you where it will.

Peace

AlexDF
06-09-2016, 11:38 AM
Hi do you mean all sorts of pain in your body

as in adapting to higher vibration ?

AlexDF
06-09-2016, 11:43 AM
If you are referring to the somewhat chaotic energy that is affecting anyone who is the least but sensitive, from all indications it should abate in about three weeks from now. Meanwhile, let is pass through and over you. You can't paddle against white water, you have to let it take you where it will.

Peace

:-) nice :-)

Lorelyen
06-09-2016, 11:59 AM
It's the same with all religions when you have to alter your behaviour without ever working out how. Basically, if you're good, you repress all "nasty" emotions (i.e. raise your vibrations in the 5-dimensionaut terms) you'll get to heaven.

Any hell you're going through is internal wrangling between what you'd like to be/do and what's actually going on in your life emotionally or motivationally - at one level or another your engagement with society/people. Repressing stuff doesn't get rid of it.

It's something you have to resolve to be free. Unfortunately the literature on this ascension belief is thin on the ground about how to do it.

So it's up to you - put up with it and it'll be over soon enough (elsewhere it was suggested it might take another 3 or 4 generations) then magically one day your troubles will disappear. Or you can be realistic and find out why you're in torment.

seekerAK
06-09-2016, 10:24 PM
It's the same with all religions when you have to alter your behaviour without ever working out how. Basically, if you're good, you repress all "nasty" emotions (i.e. raise your vibrations in the 5-dimensionaut terms) you'll get to heaven.

Any hell you're going through is internal wrangling between what you'd like to be/do and what's actually going on in your life emotionally or motivationally - at one level or another your engagement with society/people. Repressing stuff doesn't get rid of it.

It's something you have to resolve to be free. Unfortunately the literature on this ascension belief is thin on the ground about how to do it.

So it's up to you - put up with it and it'll be over soon enough (elsewhere it was suggested it might take another 3 or 4 generations) then magically one day your troubles will disappear. Or you can be realistic and find out why you're in torment.

A very insightful response.

But I think you were referring to my post with this comment: '(elsewhere it was suggested it might take another 3 or 4 generations) then magically one day your troubles will disappear'

I'm posting my original quote here:' It is my understanding from the sources I have been following that the process is going to take 3 or maybe 4 generations (No one can give a definite time-frame since it depends on the free will of the individuals; no one knows who will choose the path of ascension and how many will backslide or how fast each person wants to ascend). '

I did not suggest that the problems will magically disappear.

Please let me elaborate on the original quote to remove any misconception.

The process of ascension has started on the planet. It is a lengthy process and will outlast a person's lifetime.

The children being born now and who will be born in the future will only be those souls of service-to-others orientation (please refer to the Law of One by Ra).

If you believe in reincarnation then I'll offer a simple example (N.B. If you do not believe in reincarnation please skip this paragraph): If you ascend in this lifetime you will not vanish into thin air (as some believe) you will still be alive but you will possess the qualities of Christ. If you prefer a different spiritual master like the Buddha or someone else that is fine: they all possessed Christ consciousness so it doesn't matter who your chosen master is. After you pass away in your ascended state you will probably choose to come back here and continue your work because you'll find the ascended state so rewarding: being in a constant state of spiritual bliss, feeling the intense love in your heart for the source (love that is so powerful that you feel your heart is going to burst which the source will then alleviate by expanding your heart so it can hold greater love), discovering that the source in your heart is you and there is nothing in the universe that is not you which will fill you with childlike wonder and never cease to amaze you, feeling absolute peace all the time, being in constant loving communion with the source in you heart and hearing sweet words of love, ever growing closer to the source in your heart, finding that the universe is in perfect harmony with you, getting exactly what you want the moment your need enters your mind, having the abilities of clairvoyance, clairaudience, levitation, healing powers like Christ, etc. This is what awaits you when you reach ascension. But when you are born again you will already possess all these beautiful qualities you had at the time of your passing from this current life so you would not have to go back to square one and start the whole ascension process again; your spiritual journey will continue where you left off and your next incarnation will be even better (if that is possible to imagine).

Gradually as more and more people ascend they will have a growing affect on others; the children who will be born to ascended parents will get the proper guidance from their parents in all that is good and beautiful so they will also end up like their parents but even wiser.

The service-to-self people who are alive now will gradually die (since no one is immortal) but they will not be re-placed with new service-to-self people through birth (such souls won't be given permission to incarnate on this planet any more but that's another story for another time).

So, after all those people on the planet alive today have died there will only be service-to-others here.

Gradually each generation that is born will be better than the previous one and the whole process towards the Golden Age will take 3 or 4 generations.

The Golden Age will be a time when all the people on earth without exception will possess all those qualities and abilities that I enumerated above.

Please forgive me.

Peace and blessings and gratitude for giving me the opportunity to express myself.

vespa68
06-09-2016, 10:33 PM
There is no information out there on this for a reason, everyone has to find their own path to heal themselves. Not everyone will actually ascend but shift out. It depends on your level of consciousness to begin with. And yes facing your emotions is hell. This is how it works. That is how you raise your vibration when you thoroughly understand yourself.

keokutah
07-09-2016, 06:23 AM
It's a physical transformation, not just spiritual. That's why it causes physical ascension symptoms.
Another term for ascension is evolution. That physical evolution is one that changes the human body on many levels. It will eventually affect all people, but everyone is at different levels right now.

Those at the very advanced stages of the process are undergoing extreme physical changes in the cellular tissue.

The advanced ones are part of the human experiment, working hand in hand with ET surgeons to find ways to make the physical process of ascension easier for the people who follow.
Because naturally it is not pleasant. In order to complete the transformation, the tissues have to degenerate and then regenerate. And degeneration is painful.
And it goes through stages so that it does not cause too much pain. We are working on ways to make the process more bearable. That is my mission, that is exactly why I am here.

Going through the emotional, spiritual and physical hardships of the ascension process is very worth it and it may take a long time because it goes in cycles. The regeneration not only regenerates but rebuilds new, improved organs, an improved body, and you will be able to use your body and fulfill dreams in the physical world that you've always dreamed of, no more illness or physical woes, and the aging process will slow down so much that it may feel like obtaining immortality, and spiritually and emotionally you will be happy and at peace, for it's the dawning of a new age. This evolution is the coming of a time of much higher frequencies.
But the way there is not easy. You must keep the faith and stay strong.

wolfgaze
07-09-2016, 06:39 AM
Flameseeker are referring to kundalini energy/awakening when you reference 'ascension', or something else?