PDA

View Full Version : Does it really help to ask for other's prayers?

dragonsamm
26-08-2016, 07:41 PM
Whatever you call the universal Powers That Be, and your belief in prayer or meditation or karma or simply positive thought, does it really make a difference in the life of one person if others are "praying" for them?? My mother and sister have been praying for me to find a good job for 6 months now (and at this point, I'd almost take ANY job), as well as all of my friends sending their positive thoughts, my own frame of mind being 99% positive (I falter at times), and still nothing is showing up for me.????

The end of this month will find me with no money to pay any of September's bills as they come in. I have applied with over 50 different places, had one interview, they turned me down. I have office experience, customer service experience, I have glowing reference letters. I was even turned down by a drug store to run the cash register !!! What gives?? (I do shower :smile: )

I understand the Law of Attraction to bring you what you most think about, dwell on, what you live. I have spent the past 3 years in a good job (that ended when they sold the company), grateful for everything I had, hoping to move up to a better salary, but getting by with what I had. I'm non-confrontational, non-competitive, a peaceful soul, I get along with everyone, I hate no one (even the ones people think I have a right to hate). I meditate, I listen, I read, I journal, I think, I let go, I accept, I wait, I even hesitate to write all of this, as it might be considered a negative thing to talk about it so much. But I'm starting to get scared, my faith doesn't seem to want to hold out until the eviction notice comes.

Can't help but feel I'm missing something here. Does anyone have a clue? And if you believe prayer works, please pray for me. Thank you !

Namaste

Miss Hepburn
26-08-2016, 07:47 PM
What a great topic! :thumbsup:

jorddy
27-08-2016, 04:42 AM
Whatever you call the universal Powers That Be, and your belief in prayer or meditation or karma or simply positive thought, does it really make a difference in the life of one person if others are "praying" for them?? My mother and sister have been praying for me to find a good job for 6 months now (and at this point, I'd almost take ANY job), as well as all of my friends sending their positive thoughts, my own frame of mind being 99% positive (I falter at times), and still nothing is showing up for me.????

The end of this month will find me with no money to pay any of September's bills as they come in. I have applied with over 50 different places, had one interview, they turned me down. I have office experience, customer service experience, I have glowing reference letters. I was even turned down by a drug store to run the cash register !!! What gives?? (I do shower :smile: )

I understand the Law of Attraction to bring you what you most think about, dwell on, what you live. I have spent the past 3 years in a good job (that ended when they sold the company), grateful for everything I had, hoping to move up to a better salary, but getting by with what I had. I'm non-confrontational, non-competitive, a peaceful soul, I get along with everyone, I hate no one (even the ones people think I have a right to hate). I meditate, I listen, I read, I journal, I think, I let go, I accept, I wait, I even hesitate to write all of this, as it might be considered a negative thing to talk about it so much. But I'm starting to get scared, my faith doesn't seem to want to hold out until the eviction notice comes.

Can't help but feel I'm missing something here. Does anyone have a clue? And if you believe prayer works, please pray for me. Thank you !

Namaste

Hey Dragonsamm :) I applaud you for allowing yourself to become vulnerable enough to express your feelings on your current predicament.

I shall bring up a few things that you do not need to answer here. Rather, think them over, answer them fully, and act forward.

-------

Resistance to something occurs due to two things:
A) Fear of shame - Fearing that you are not adequate, you're of lesser quality
B) Fear of guilt - Fearing that you are imposing yourself on someone else in a way that they do not want.

When you feel either shame or guilt (or both) you:
1) Procrastinate
2) Completely give up
3) Victimize yourself - attaching the resistance to your identity

Any of those 3 = a horrible downward spiral of depression, lack of energy, lack of enthusiasm, ect.

Now! How do we get out of those 2 road blocks?
To get out of:

A) Shame: You must ask yourself the rubric that you assess your adequacy off of.
- For example, if a guy with low self-confidence buys himself 3 new shirts, new shoes, a new haircut.. He might have a great night out - find a girl that really like him and bring her home... - This is solely because he attached the image he newly bought for himself as his quality and became more solid around girls because of it (it was NOT due to the physical things he had.. but how he perceived himself due to them)

B) Guilt: Do you fear of imposing yourself on someone? Of making the other person perceive you as brilliant? What it keeping you from emphasizing your brilliance?
For example.. If that guy is scared to ask the girl to come back to his place.. Well. He won't... But say that girl really did want to, she was just WAITING for him to ask her.. He lost that opportunity.. THEY BOTH LOST OUT!

..... Okay. Go through those two points.

Now! Let us talk deeper into logistics :)

A) List all of your professional abilities out and circle them in width depending on how effective you are at them.
B) List out all of the ways that you had benefitted your previous job but BEFORE DOING THIS look at my definition and example of benefit:

There is a feature: A phone that is touch-screen. There is a benefit of the touchscreen: You can easily access all of the data on your phone by just touching it with your finger.

There is a feature: A white wall. There is a benefit: The white wall absorbs all of the emotions that you may have, so when you're around the white wall you feel relaxed and neutral. (What I just explained to you is a perceived benefit.)

What are your benefits..? You did X, Y, Z. It benefitted the company this way, this way, and this way.

C) What are the objections you think the company may have for hiring you? List them out. What could be all the possible reasons?

People may have an objection towards touchscreen phones because they fear that the phone won't register their finger... So, you tell em "This phone registers all touch! There's no need to be afraid."

- So, You list out the possible objections, and then find ways to overcome them.. To tell the person that there's no reason to fear.

D) What companies are you looking at? Are they the best fit for you? What situation does a company need to be in in order to see you as an extremely valuable asset, as a key player? - SEEK OUT THE COMPANIES THAT NEEEED YOU!

- Ask yourself.. What position does a company need to be in in order to really get something out of my abilities..
- Are there companies that do not even realize how beneficial you are? Maybe market yourself to them in a way that shows how beneficial you are? ... Are there companies that you're focusing on that don't really need you that much? Stop focusing on them... Is there a way you can focus deeper into the ones that need you? FIND THEM!

If you have more questions, I'm here :)

Listen. With every failure, there is an answer to the problem :)

dragonsamm
27-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Thanks, Jorddy, that's a lot to think about. Not sure how I'm supposed to know which of my benefits will be what a certain company wants. I know my strengths and give that information in my cover letter. I can only let them decide if my strengths are what they are looking for. I have applied at all major companies in my area, as well as smaller companies, even grocery stores and gas stations. I don't believe I feel any resistance to most of these jobs. The ones I might feel resistance to only comes from the grapevine of people talking about them, and I think it's only natural to feel a bit of resistance when you hear bad things about a place you've applied for a job at. But I push forward with the application anyway, you know, things might be different for me, who knows??

Maybe I'm just missing your point here. Trying to stay positive!

Thanks... Namaste

BlueSky
27-08-2016, 04:50 PM
I believe prayers help and they do for that very reason. When you really believe something, things happen. It is the fuel needed. True pure real belief.
I wish all the all the best in finding work...have you tried temp agencies? It's a great way to get your foot in the door and if they like you and your work they may hire you.

dragonsamm
27-08-2016, 05:36 PM
Yes, SELF, I have signed up with 2 different temp agencies and nothing has come through yet. Thank you for your prayers.

Namaste

vespa68
27-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Sorry if this sounds harsh but the truth is you have to have love for yourself first. No prayer can get through anyway even if you do have the love for yourself and of course you also would not need them. The best way is to try to face your predicament by going within your heart and be gentle with yourself! Maybe things will start flowing better this way.

dragonsamm
27-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Hi vespa68,

I'm sorry I don't understand your second sentence: No prayer can get through anyway even if you do have the love for yourself and of course you also would not need them.

I understand one needs self-love, that's not the issue. But can you explain that sentence please?

Thanks

Miss Hepburn
27-08-2016, 08:32 PM
Well, I have not posted because I also know the nature of successful prayer.
I am asked to go to the bedsides of many...to pray.
Word has gotten around about me helping people...
naturally it is the Holy Spirit ...not ME! Lol!

This is a very imp thing to understand for the one praying especially..
Even Jesus would not enter Nazareth (Mark 5) because he 'could' not help
them due to their unbelief...Matthew 13? He marveled at their unbelief.

IF there is a core belief in the subconscious that blocks the belief of
prayer or God's desire to want one well and successful...forgetaboutit!

All is blocked ...and often the one praying looses faith...
So for me this is more info for the one praying ...than
the receiver, in need.

I have offered some assistance to help unblock blocks ...but was
offered resistance.
No problem...but it is not the time for prayer...but for changing belief sustems that lie
under the surface...sometimes we don't even know where they have come from ...an Uncle that
said something when we were 8 yrs old and it 'stuck' in our minds...and we believed him...
See?
It is not our fault, we are the innocent...but we must rid ourselves of silly notions.

We are pure, loving, kind souls in the eyes of God......all the identifying with anything else, programmed
into our minds by parents and society, needs to be tossed out.

Then, prayer works like butter on toast. :wink:

naturesflow
27-08-2016, 10:58 PM

Namaste

Asking others to prayer for you is signalling your faith is waning and your seeking out something outside of you to make change come faster. People will do this when they feel a sense of urgency and have no view of change showing itself. Yet your showing us your in process that it is requiring you to dig deep and find faith in your change and circumstance as it is right now.

Prayer and law of attraction does not stop the process of life where you are and require to be. They are only points of creation, created by humans to understand the movements and change. How change flows and how things flow in and out in various ways of life itself in the whole balance of being and living this life. And that isn't one way is the only way. The way is YOUR way no one else's. This is your life and path and only you can listen to yourself and move yourself through this process with faith and support in the way you need.

Life can support you and if prayer is not working as you would like it too, perhaps its signalling another road of support you may require.

A healthy mind focus simply changes the way you think. Process doesn't change over night, especially if your process is a long term process of change and growth that you have to walk through.

Life is made up of many things, the walk is step by step. Any instant change for the positive simply means you were ready for it.

Any change not forthcoming might also be signalling your not ready, your in transition and the process is important to walk through. So letting go becomes a deeper awareness even as you may believe you are doing so through it.

That one percent of faith you say is not there, might be the one percent of your major cross road for the next phase of your life.

The missing something part your missing is the part you can't see for your life right now.

The greatest measure of faith often comes to us, when we don't get what we need.

You cannot force change, change comes in many ways to show us the many faces of ourselves in change. So we face it as best we can and we seek out support in many ways and move through as best we can, it may take time but it is often the grounded foundation in process of that walk, that is building and creating the life we need when change is not coming as fast as we would like or believe we need.

lemex
27-08-2016, 11:51 PM
... and a good plan. :smile: Just a few practical things to.

Hope you're entitled to some unemployment benefits during this time.

1. Consider job fairs. Job fairs are good to attend and a good way to get your resume out.

2. One may have to think outside the box. You've worked in an office and customer service, would you be willing to work outside that preference, somewhere you'd normally not put on your list that are out there. For instance, work at a hospital. Places normally not considered.

3. Local city and state employment services. I know they use to be available, if they are, you can use them. Consider government positions, they are a good source and have listings to apply for.

4. If you happen to get a job to hold you over, don't stop looking.

5. Have a good resume software program that allows you to keep it current and modify it as needed. You've got to be able to go with the flow. Keep it up to date.

Hope you find what you're looking for. :smile:

jorddy
28-08-2016, 12:27 AM
@ Dragon:

Everyone is on their own path of enlightenment.

I have a friend (much more separated at this point BECAUSE we are on two different paths and we are not resourceful for one another anymore) that smokes weed every day.. He used to tell me "Dude, now I'm the pothead of the group! You used to be..." And I told him countlessly what life has become without the mist of marijuana. But he does not understand.. And as I grow to the frequency of fertility (fertility for the seeds in my soil).. I'm a guy lol maybe this is a bad metaphor.. But as I grow more fertile (haha), he become more separated from me.

Now, it reached a certain point when I realized that he is on his own path and I have no right to tell him what is right and what is wrong.. Because he is here to experience just as I am.. To learn from his experiences, to understand more of life from more experiences.

Just as you are. Now, all I can ask you Dragon, is how hard are you working at understanding your failures?

Everyday I find a new failure that I have done. And the most powerful thing in that is that a failure is a solution to a problem. But if you do not look around for your failures, then you will stay facing the same problem.

No one here has the right answer for you because you have not asked for an answer... I am a consultant and I told you the best way to solve getting a job - but I did it blindly and I realize that you didn't ask for that solution.

I ask you: What are you currently failing at?

Einstein said that an insane person is someone "doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results."

When you do the same thing over and over without thinking about your EFFECTIVENESS, you may be ineffectively doing it.. and if you are not getting the results that you want.. Well then it is painfully obvious that you are failing.

The next step Dragon: What are you failing at? Specifically. What methods are not right? What needs to be re-thought out? What is the problem you are currently facing? What is keeping you from solving it? What part of your solution is wrong?

vespa68
28-08-2016, 02:35 AM
Hi vespa68,

I'm sorry I don't understand your second sentence: No prayer can get through anyway even if you do have the love for yourself and of course you also would not need them.

I understand one needs self-love, that's not the issue. But can you explain that sentence please?

Thanks

What I meant to say is that prayer for someone else's well being does not get through in either case. The most important is our own self love that is the main issue. We are self sufficient and we don't need anyone's prayers.

dragonsamm
28-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Thank you, Vespa 68 for clarifying that. This helps.

Namaste

dragonsamm
28-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Thank you everyone for your input. I think I have gotten a bit of insight as to my own responsibility for these failures. I'm working on them, and I appreciate all of your responses.

Namaste :-)

Miss Hepburn
28-08-2016, 06:01 PM
We are self sufficient and we don't need anyone's prayers. I agree...however in cases of illness, coma when they simply can not...
then, intercessory prayer is 'in order', funny way to put it, 'in order'.
~~~~~~

Ok...I just read a ton on intercessory prayer to refresh my memory.
So, much from the Old T and from the New.
I had never prayed for a healthy person. *shrug*...I just hadn't.
My bad? I dunno.

Intercessory prayer.. It's prayer that "presses on" until we "apprehend" God's will
in whatever situation we are facing (see Phil. 3:12, KJV).
This kind of prayer is the key to seeing breakthroughs in your life and in the lives of those around you.

Since I know God's Will... and it is for our breakthroughs, for us to overcome and be happy and healthy...never to suffer...

I will prayer for you, Samm...for breakthroughs, your clarity
and your happiness....that all covers getting a job. :wink:

An intercessor stands between someone and God, I was concerned
it would do no good...
that there were blocks of beliefs in your unconscious mind,
('un', as in, you were not even aware of them! Would even deny they were present in you.)

But, I am clearer now...I have a direct line to God, as many here do...
I will pray each day for you. :hug:

This helped me:
There are many ways to love one’s neighbor, but intercessory prayer
—praying on behalf of other people—has got to be one of the most powerful.
Prayer is the most potent force known to humanity.

and

"Oh, that one might plead for a man with God,
as a man pleadeth for his neighbor!"
Job 16:21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samm, I want you daily to be still occasionally and and imagine yourself happy and going off to work with coffee
and a smile....something on that order...there are 2 hands forming a vase, the one inside and the one outside.
Smile as you imagine it. :smile:

BlueSky
28-08-2016, 06:11 PM
Great post Miss H!

dragonsamm
28-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Thank you Miss H, your help is much appreciated

Namaste

vespa68
29-08-2016, 04:43 AM
I agree...however in cases of illness, coma when they simply can not...
then, intercessory prayer is 'in order', funny way to put it, 'in order'.
~~~~~~

Ok...I just read a ton on intercessory prayer to refresh my memory.
So, much from the Old T and from the New.
I had never prayed for a healthy person. *shrug*...I just hadn't.
My bad? I dunno.

Intercessory prayer.. It's prayer that "presses on" until we "apprehend" God's will
in whatever situation we are facing (see Phil. 3:12, KJV).
This kind of prayer is the key to seeing breakthroughs in your life and in the lives of those around you.

Since I know God's Will... and it is for our breakthroughs, for us to overcome and be happy and healthy...never to suffer...

I will prayer for you, Samm...for breakthroughs, your clarity
and your happiness....that all covers getting a job. :wink:

An intercessor stands between someone and God, I was concerned
it would do no good...
that there were blocks of beliefs in your unconscious mind,
('un', as in, you were not even aware of them! Would even deny they were present in you.)

But, I am clearer now...I have a direct line to God, as many here do...
I will pray each day for you. :hug:

This helped me:
There are many ways to love one’s neighbor, but intercessory prayer
—praying on behalf of other people—has got to be one of the most powerful.
Prayer is the most potent force known to humanity.

and

"Oh, that one might plead for a man with God,
as a man pleadeth for his neighbor!"
Job 16:21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samm, I want you daily to be still occasionally and and imagine yourself happy and going off to work with coffee
and a smile....something on that order...there are 2 hands forming a vase, the one inside and the one outside.
Smile as you imagine it. :smile:

Good point about someone being ill. In this case it would not be a prayer but rather a healing that could help if the person accepts at some level of consciousness. The healer would have to be a good one who can connect with the person's higher self. This is why it could work.

Lorelyen
29-08-2016, 08:15 AM

Namaste

One thing is certain - the prayers of others can do no harm....provided they don't invert your own positivity...like, knowing these energies being given are tending to give you a negative feeling about your predicament - hence keeping your own very positive outlook is vital - and that will be difficult at times like this.

You don't declare your location so I can't know if there's any welfare fall-back for you. Resolving your situation will depend on jobs being available and their requirements. Are you responding to ads or making cold applications? It's going to take strong visualisation of you being brilliant at interviews - voluble when need be, quiet when need be, being honest about really you want the work, not a new career at your stage, sort of thing...well, you know about interviews so it's a question of practicing visualising from the point of writing an application to getting through the interview and receiving a "yes". You should gen up on each firm to which you apply, obviously. If you can show them an interest in what they're about, I reckon you stand a better chance. And getting into a frame of mind of what you can contribute to them, without actually saying it.

There will still be failures I'm sure. I'm a freelancer but I bet if I wanted to get a career job in a related field I'd have a hard time. Around where I live there are more people out of work than jobs available and we hear stories like yours often and mostly among the young, which I find sad. There's a bunch of school leavers just entered the market place....

Besides, as a freelancer I'm not always able to get enough work, still fairly reliant on contacts. In my line many outfits have their own specialist people, so I decided to bite the bullet and be ready to take anything (within reason) if money falls low. Thankfully, local supermarkets have a high staff turnover - and I've acquitted myself well enough at the most mundane of tasks so if need be I could look out for vacancies. I'm not proud enough to disdain mundane labour jobs like shelf-filling, being an online "shopper", etc.
As I can play piano, I put myself around for hire at receptions and do some work at a studio I use (from accompaniment to cleaning the place!). I'm never likely to be rich but I get by. I'm determined I won't be a burden to my parents who are generous people by nature.

So it's a matter of being persistent; somehow keeping optimism and hope going, and with the spiritual support you're getting from those around you, visualising that it all helps. LOA would seem a good thing in your situation but it has to be practiced with no hint of doubt (which may be difficult).

Best wishes to you for better times.
:hug:

dragonsamm
29-08-2016, 01:02 PM
Thank you Lorelyen, I appreciate your response. I will add your input to that of the others and carefully consider all angles presented.

Namaste :-)

Miss Hepburn
29-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Good point about someone being ill.
In this case it would not be a prayer but rather
a healing that could help if the person accepts at some level of consciousness.
The healer would have to be a good one who can connect with the person's higher self.
This is why it could work. Oh, it's a prayer alright...more like a command, really.
Ya don't have to connect with the any Higher Self, tho.
Ya just talk to the Holy Spirit...that's it. :hug3:
(It's what I do, so I know, hahahaha):biggrin:
You can also speak 'to' the disease..."Leave".

They must accept it, you're right...that's a huge deal!

But, hey, connecting with 'the person's Higher Self'...
ya couldn't go wrong there! LOL! :tongue:
Esp, since It's
one-and-the-same Higher Self...in all of us!

Samm, every morning...:wink:

vespa68
29-08-2016, 05:08 PM
Oh, it's a prayer alright...more like a command, really.
Ya don't have to connect with the any Higher Self, tho.
Ya just talk to the Holy Spirit...that's it. :hug3:
(It's what I do, so I know, hahahaha):biggrin:
You can also speak 'to' the disease..."Leave".

They must accept it, you're right...that's a huge deal!

But, hey, connecting with 'the person's Higher Self'...
ya couldn't go wrong there! LOL! :tongue:
Esp, since It's
one-and-the-same Higher Self...in all of us!

Samm, every morning...:wink:

I see your point as you can see it as a form of prayer but I think the most important thing here is LOVE. Sending love. Both are sending love but only if the person sending it really has intention from the heart with a high level of love in their heart. Not everyone has this. Also the person on the receiving end would have to have love for themselves. It sets the dynamic! This is of course for the person in that state that they can't ask for help but still on another level have love in their hearts. Complicated!

Miss Hepburn
29-08-2016, 06:57 PM
I see your point as you can see it as a form of prayer but I think the most important thing here is LOVE.
Sending love.
Both are sending love but only if the person sending it really has intention from the heart with a high level of love in their heart.
Not everyone has this.
Also the person on the receiving end would have to have love for themselves.
It sets the dynamic!
This is of course for the person in that state that they can't ask for help but still on another level have love in their hearts.
Complicated! Hi Vespa,
This is funny because I do not want to be a person that seems to
say the opposite of everything someone says!
I am NOT a contrarian...that was my boyfriend...if I said the sky was blue...he would say, 'Well, it really isn't.

But, a healer doesn't have to have love in their heart or send love...
they could have had a really bad day and feel uncentered.
What they do need is knowledge and clarity....along with a couple other things...

They are like 'nothing'....sort of...like does a hose water a plant?
Absolutely not...it's the water that flows through it, is my point.

The receiver of the healing doesn't have to have any love at all...
in fact
because of their problem they are consumed with pain sometimes...
or in a coma.
But, what they do have to have is openness...just enough that
like the crippled and blind by the water...they knew Jesus was a healer and they asked...
they had nothing in them but hope in that moment...and Jesus' power could work with that....for example.

It really is not complicated...for one reason...we are doing very little.
It's similar to we have a finger on the person and a finger on the Holy Spirit ...and bingo!

Except we don't have to use a finger. Ha!

Now, why a healing doesn't happen at times that could be complicated!
There are so many forces coming from MDs, children,
husbands and their own deep rooted concepts...that the healing gets blocked.
But even that is simple to see.
And, here we have a person that loves God, loves life, has faith galore!

I could give you examples of a woman being healed, then the children come in with tons of pity...
and she relapses, then the healer pumps her up and says, 'You can fight this thing,
don't let what the MD says effect you'....then she is fine...and on and on the cycle goes.
Well, then a relapse, cancer all gone, then a relapse...for years.
I know the healer that told this story.
So many stories.

God has the love...that is where the healing is coming from...
I'm/we are just the idiot hose.:tongue:

vespa68
29-08-2016, 11:27 PM
@ Miss H: I only wrote this because my work is of a healer and have gone through a huge spiritual awakening to get to a higher truth. It is my work to know how energy works and I had to heal myself at the very core. In work very closely with my guide on the other side and see for myself how energy works. Love is the basis of all energy work and a healer must be healed to a large extent in order to heal others. They need that high-level of consciousness to help other people. I know why healer ngs don't work even if the healer is a good. One. This has to do with the level of consciousness of the client. There are many healers out there. A lot don't heal at deep levels because they have not done their own inner work. This is another reason healings don't work even if the client does have high consciousness. This is not easy to explain this to people. You don't have to agree with this. This is my experience with energy and I worked very hard to get a high-level of truth. Love which equates toma high level of consciousness from the healer and also the client sets the dynamic.

Miss Hepburn
30-08-2016, 03:47 AM
@ Miss H: I only wrote this because my work is of a healer and have gone through
a huge spiritual awakening to get to a higher truth.

It is my work to know how energy works and I had to heal myself at the very core.
I work very closely with my guide on the other side and see for myself how energy works.

Love is the basis of all energy work and a healer must be healed to a large extent in order to heal others.
They need that high-level of
consciousness to help other people.
I know why healings don't work even if the healer is a good. One.
This has to do with the level of consciousness of the client.
There are many healers out there.

A lot don't heal at deep levels because they have not done their own inner work.
This is another reason healings don't work even if the client does have high consciousness.
This is not easy to explain this to people.
You don't have to agree with this.

This is my experience with energy and I worked very hard to get a high-level of truth.
Love which equates to a high level of consciousness from the healer and also the client sets the dynamic.
Ah...so you do healing work?

Miss Hepburn
30-08-2016, 02:00 PM
Busy today cleaning up from torrential rains, may not be back here today.
*Vespa...just wanted to say I think people approach healings
differently so whatever is working
Yay!

I know Katherine Kuhlman said, How do you expect any success healing
people unless you spend 24 hrs with the Holy Spirit.
(Something close to that...she was very strong about it.)
:smile:

I just find even when I'm not 100% at my best, it still works. I think
because I really don't have anything to do with it! Go figure. :tongue:
But, I have no doubt in me. My faith is unshakable in
any situation and pretty much on auto-pilot at this point!

Did my morning prayer for you, Samm :hello:

lauterb
30-08-2016, 03:29 PM
Dear dragonsamm

I'm 53 and looking at my career I would never imagine where I would be today, I never imagined myself as an entrepreneur. At the beginning of my career my goal was to retire in a multinational company, and I worked for two that fit in this life project. It turns out that life led me to different companies and in situations where I was fired. Needless to say all the problems and concerns that this entails.
In this journey each experience was necessary for me to develop my business I have today. This was not my plan, but it was God's plan. We must always recognize this in our lives because if went wrong (in our view) is because it worked out, because it is what we need! Trusting God in the higher spirits (I'm spiritist) and make sure nothing is by chance, because chance does not exist.
Have patience that the best for your evolution will happen, but unfortunately can not be what you want but it will be what you need!

By the way every prey helps, helps more than you can imagine!

Light for you!

dragonsamm
31-08-2016, 01:43 AM
Thank you, lauterb for your response. I do understand that there are steps we must take in order to move forward, some less enjoyable than others. I have heard a former counselor's voice recently reminding me that we are all exactly where we need to be at this moment. Acceptance is key. (Thanks, Ted ! ) I'm working on a few things that have come up in my meditations lately, as well as all the advice I've received here. If I can't change the circumstances I can AT LEAST change how I feel about them, and that just feels better !! Bashar says," Circumstances don't matter, only State of Being matters." And I fully agree.

And thank you , Miss H for your prayers :-)

Namaste