PDA

View Full Version : No other way to say it: Everything is Bliss.

Miss Hepburn
03-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Well, someone had to say it.

I know there are those here that have experienced it.
Not happiness or joy - not the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

But, I know you have reached a "place" inside on drugs, meditation, a fever
or by the touch of a Guru - where you have "gotten it" --"You saw" ---You were there --- at the beginning - where It all Is-- and when you have --- you saw ---
:love9:OMG, all is Bliss. Inexhaustible Eternal Bliss.:love9:

And the sound at the Center of Reality is much like the moan in your ear
of your beloved.

The Yin and Yang of the Eternal Lovemaking.
And it was all inside of YOU - all the agony and ecstasy - all the paradoxes
All of It - contained within the microcosm of your own Self.

But I could be wrong...:hug3:

desotophil
03-02-2011, 07:54 PM
To see or sense the mind of the Almighty, to reach beyond mortality into the inexhaustable Reality is described many ways with faulty words. Language fails to capture the peace that covers the maelstrom of complexity. Natural expression denies Fullness, yet the One that abides in Wholeness is present to those that long to see.

A lover's caress at the moment of connection samples the awareness of access into the realm of Revelation. I've heard the expression Eternity beckons and believe that it dwells in completion at our very core. It is the true common Consciousness. By any phrasing, it is nirvana, and yes, Bliss; the very Mind of God.

Shabda
03-02-2011, 08:10 PM

or by the touch of a Guru - where you have "gotten it" --"You saw" ---You were there --- at the beginning - where It all Is-- and when you have --- you saw ---

of your beloved.

why, no, in fact, you aren't at all :D

Ivy
03-02-2011, 08:46 PM

of your beloved.

And then I saw a friend...and I chose not to experience it because I knew if I looked away it would not leave.

Verunia
03-02-2011, 09:18 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldfmp2qA731qc5iv4o1_400.jpg

....:D

Really though, I am happy for you. I'm glad someone could at least put it in words so well. The eternal lovemaking... I've written countless poems and articles trying to describe these feelings to no avail. It's just open season from here.

Miss Hepburn
04-02-2011, 03:59 AM
To see or sense the mind of the Almighty, to reach beyond mortality into the inexhaustable Reality is described many ways with faulty words. Language fails to capture the peace that covers the maelstrom of complexity. Natural expression denies Fullness, yet the One that abides in Wholeness is present to those that long to see.

A lover's caress at the moment of connection samples the awareness of access into the realm of Revelation. Whew. I've heard the expression Eternity beckons and believe that it dwells in completion at our very core. It is the true common Consciousness. By any phrasing, it is nirvana, and yes, Bliss; the very Mind of God.
If I was drinking I'd toast that with an Absolut Martini.
In 6 weeks I will, I swear.
Very nice.

Miss Hepburn
04-02-2011, 04:04 AM
And then I saw a friend...and I chose not to experience it because I knew if I looked away it would not leave.

How enigmatically poetic.
:smile:

Miss Hepburn
04-02-2011, 04:08 AM
A world in a grain of sand...

Heaven in a flower...

Others have tried, also.

Wishing that we could know the breadth, the depth, the length, and the heighth of the Lord's love... - Paul.

:love9:

Zaranais
04-02-2011, 01:56 PM
When I allow myself to just be, and let go of the daily concerns that like to whirl around in my head, I feel the pure joy that is always there, waiting to be acknowledged. For me I just like to look at nature around me - even in the middle of a city there are plants and birds and blue skies (well, not blue skies today but the snow is lovely since I don't have to drive in it this morning :-) ) There is always something to remind you if you just be still and look and feel.

Miss Hepburn
04-02-2011, 02:25 PM
When I allow myself to just be, and let go of the daily concerns that like to whirl around in my head, I feel the pure joy that is always there, waiting to be acknowledged. For me I just like to look at nature around me - even in the middle of a city there are plants and birds and blue skies (well, not blue skies today but the snow is lovely since I don't have to drive in it this morning :-) ) There is always something to remind you if you just be still and look and feel.
Welcome to the forum Zaranais.

Well said, my big thing is "Be still..." Psalm 46:10 :smile:

You may like this - a quote :

What if you let go of every bit of control and every urge that you have, right down to the most infinitesimal urge to control
anything that may be happening with you at this moment? Imagine that you were able to completely and absolutely give up control
on every level. If you were able to give up control absolutely, totally, and completely, then you would be a spiritually free being.

This desire to control is, ultimately, our unwillingness to be fully awake.

Adyashanti

Verunia
04-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Adyashanti is a pretty cool guy. I like him.

mArIya
04-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Hi all

Its simply the best feeling isnt it ? Just divine!

Its when I feel Im having a one to one chat with the Almighty....what can I say - its the closest I can come to describe this for myself. Thats heaven for me here on earth!:hug:

Shabda
04-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Hi all

Its simply the best feeling isnt it ? Just divine!

Its when I feel Im having a one to one chat with the Almighty....what can I say - its the closest I can come to describe this for myself. Thats heaven for me here on earth!:hug:
the difference between heaven or hell on earth is merely a matter of perspective...entirely within the individual's control, even God leaves that one to the free will...

Swami Chihuahuananda
05-02-2011, 08:53 AM
Well, if even ignorance is bliss, then that must mean that pretty much
everything else is too :D winky winky :D

athribiristan
05-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Well, bliss is great, and I could spend a lot of time there but frankly its a little uninteresting. It offers no stimulus or experience and hence no opportunity for growth. Its a bit like the hermit in a cave. He has no distraction to interrupt his meditation, but in truth he has little to meditate on because his life lacks stimulus. He may achieve a greatly altered state of consciousness but he has missed the basic nature of the experience of physicality.

With Love,
atrhibiristan

nventr
05-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Well, bliss is great, and I could spend a lot of time there but frankly its a little uninteresting. It offers no stimulus or experience and hence no opportunity for growth. Its a bit like the hermit in a cave. He has no distraction to interrupt his meditation, but in truth he has little to meditate on because his life lacks stimulus. He may achieve a greatly altered state of consciousness but he has missed the basic nature of the experience of physicality.

With Love,
atrhibiristan

I have to agree with this, somewhat. What is the use of being "drunk" if it benefits no one? So many spiritual people seek this selfish goal. These people behave like junkies and can get quite violent when they can't get a fix or think you are stopping their joy.

Then there are the wolf packs that will do anything to steal your joy, as if it were a bone to fight over.

Enjoy you bliss Miss H, but come back to the real world and be the beneficial presence you have always been.

Shabda
05-02-2011, 05:45 PM
I have to agree with this, somewhat. What is the use of being "drunk" if it benefits no one? So many spiritual people seek this selfish goal. These people behave like junkies and can get quite violent when they can't get a fix or think you are stopping their joy.

Then there are the wolf packs that will do anything to steal your joy, as if it were a bone to fight over.

Enjoy you bliss Miss H, but come back to the real world and be the beneficial presence you have always been.
in my opinion, you are both mistaken...there is also balance...

Verunia
05-02-2011, 06:42 PM

Care to explain this balance?

Shabda
05-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Care to explain this balance?
i had thought it was self explanatory...when one experiences the bliss within, that is all good and fine, but one still has to walk WITH It in the outside world, and give It freely, even to those who apparently dont deserve It, one has to have a balance, and the only way for this to occur is to live it, to BE it, in all circumstances...enlightenment doesnt exist to escape from outer life, it exists to enhance it, so that it can be lived to it's fullest...and always in balance...

mArIya
05-02-2011, 07:49 PM
balance is easy to achieve - there is no reason you cant experience/walk in both worlds if that is what you want. Its a realisation of balance needed that is necessary.

I think the experience of both, with balance is obviously (to me) the awakening of us as spirit - who walk and live in different worlds simultaneously - isnt that amazing to know this life?

Shabda
05-02-2011, 07:54 PM
balance is easy to achieve - there is no reason you cant experience/walk in both worlds if that is what you want. Its a realisation of balance needed that is necessary.

I think the experience of both, with balance is obviously (to me) the awakening of us as spirit - who walk and live in different worlds simultaneously - isnt that amazing to know this life?
yes, it is~!

nventr
06-02-2011, 04:25 AM

I cannot negate my experience.

When the only way is up, then at least 1/2 of the members will be unbalanced.