PDA

View Full Version : Ghostly Cat?

magonia
15-08-2016, 08:53 PM
A few years back there use to be a cat which didn't have a home yet he/she was a friendly thing, and was grey and had a white chest. He was fed be a local neighbour and had some teeth problems. One day I did let the old girl/boy (didn't check by the way) into my home, the cat looked around had something to eat and eventually left.

For a while afterwards I didn't see this cat around, and wondered whether the local RSPCA (Royal Society for the Protection of Cruelty to Animals) picked the animal up. I forgot about the cat for a while. One day I was heading for the communal bins to empty my recycling material and I saw the grey and white cat running underneath the bins, but it was strange for it wasn't like you see an actually cat, it was like an image a moving one at that and it was clear as day, I shot of around the bins in the direction in which the cat was going, and there was nothing......a ghostly cat....more than likely.

I wasn't thinking of anything at the time before the occurrence, it was only what I can describe as a release of a trigger of some kind that's my thought after the event, I have had this before near the coast involving when I was walking down a slope towards the beach and I touch the metal hand rail and I briefly in a flash saw a man in a white woolen polo neck fisherman's jumper walking at a fast pace and then in an instant the image was gone in a very few moments seconds in fact......

Tobi
15-08-2016, 11:32 PM
It might be that the cat has passed away, magonia. He/she may have been quite old at the time before (teeth problems etc) and so a while later may have left of course.
It may well stay a while close to Earth. It will be okay doing that, and will 'move on' when it's ready. Nothing to worry about especially in animals as they are quite pure Souls, uncomplicated by the same things we can be stuck with!
They do things in their own time and in their own way once out of the body, and usually move on, away from the Etheric state when something draws them to really 'go home'.

A prayer, and some true loving thoughts for the little guy/girl won't go amiss.

magonia
16-08-2016, 10:58 PM
It might be that the cat has passed away, magonia. He/she may have been quite old at the time before (teeth problems etc) and so a while later may have left of course.
It may well stay a while close to Earth. It will be okay doing that, and will 'move on' when it's ready. Nothing to worry about especially in animals as they are quite pure Souls, uncomplicated by the same things we can be stuck with!
They do things in their own time and in their own way once out of the body, and usually move on, away from the Etheric state when something draws them to really 'go home'.

A prayer, and some true loving thoughts for the little guy/girl won't go amiss.

That is true, I have had other experiences with animals as well similar to what I have wrote here.

CrystalKitty777
17-08-2016, 10:38 PM
One day I was playing the piano at my old house, and out of the corner of my eye I saw our cat Monkey Pi calmly walk from the bathroom into the office...except that she had died probably more than a year before. She lived to be 21!

desert rat
20-08-2016, 12:27 AM
There have been other accounts of ghost cats/dogs . I guess they just to hang around for a while .

fayette
20-08-2016, 08:27 AM
I had a old cat pass away once that I loved dearly, he used to sleep on my bed every night, and for a long time after his death I would feel him jump up on to the bed and settle down just like he did when he was alive
It was sort of comforting to know he was still around
I think for a while they don't realize that they have died

metal68
21-08-2016, 08:55 PM
My sister saw the spirit of 3 deceased pets - she described them as like silhouettes, in the corner of her eye

Im often sceptical BUT ive no doubt she told me the truth

fayette
21-08-2016, 09:51 PM
Sadly we had a little pug puppy that got run over and killed, a short time after that I saw her sitting on the side of the drive staring at me, but only briefly for a second or two

fayette
22-08-2016, 08:02 PM
The ghostly image I saw of the puppy was still, and just like looking at a photo