PDA

View Full Version : Massage/Bodywork Great Job for LightWorkers/Healers

KismetLover
11-08-2016, 07:38 PM
I just want to share with you guys that massage therapy and bodywork implements tons of energy work!!! It's my profession! I love it!

Are any of you guys body workers?

Crystal Ambassador
23-08-2016, 03:10 AM
I've also found an incredible amount of success with it, being a massage practitioner myself. It's nice to combine with energy healing, and people seem to notice the difference. It's also pretty meditative.

Light lady
23-08-2016, 12:51 PM
What is it exactly please?

Crystal Ambassador
24-08-2016, 02:15 AM
Bodywork is usually physical therapy of some type that doesn't use pharmaceutical or invasive procedures. It is intended to help a patient recover after an injury to their body, when they're no longer critical; for example, massage would be useful after a broken shoulder has healed its bones to help heal the muscle tissue. Often, there's residual problems left from the injury; restricted shoulder movement, tension, and massage helps that heal.
It's also used for relieving muscle tension in general, for people who are stressed, have poor posture, and for athletes who wish to retain their flexibility.

I'm not familiar enough with other forms of bodywork to speak for them.

LightningGirl
28-08-2016, 08:40 PM
No! But I agree it is good. :)

TheGreenQueen
20-09-2016, 01:30 AM
As with the "sick"care instead of health care system, this seems like untapped potential for people to become more flexible, with freer energy, just in the corse of daily life.

I have three people whom I ask for massages, and give in return. It is not a profession, but it definitely should be a more common pastime!