PDA

View Full Version : A lightworker in my life

HawkJourney
11-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new here and expect to be here often. :)

I have a long list of questions, but I'm going to try and summarize a big one here.

I started working at my current job almost two years ago. When I started there, it slowly became apparent to me that everyone knew I was coming, and even what I would look like. I would chat with one of the ladies there, and at one point I told her, I felt like I was supposed to meet her. She just smiled and said "yeah?" After that she started to open up to me about her way of life. It was very vague and it look me almost a year to figure it out. She was a lightworker. And had apparently dreamed about me and told the boss that I would come to work here. All along she has been telling me that I have a very big purpose and I have struggled to find that. Frequent visits from the hawk have stirred me and she has shown me that it is more than coincidence, and Hawk is my guide. I feel that I have grown so much spiritually since meeting her, and she became a mentor for me.

Recently she left work and before doing so, she told me that she would no longer be mentoring me. Someone else would guide me. You could say that I ignored this, and continued to seek her guidance, even after she left.

I now feel that I have grown even more, and I find myself not relying on her guidance anymore, as my connection with spirit is much stronger now. But I do find myself being drawn to someone else that has crossed my path. She is a shamanic practitioner and offers her services for a fee. I don't feel the need to jump on this immediately, but it is certainly on my mind, and I have recently felt that shamanic practice is in my future (distant) as well. Do shamanic practice and lightwork work together? Or are these two contradictive? Any other thoughts on my experience?

Rozie
15-08-2016, 02:45 PM
In my opinion, labels are not useful. The only purpose they have is to communicate, but there are many nuances that cannot be labeled. What is the difference between a 'lightworker' and a 'shaman'?

I don't know. I do a little bit of everything and I don't label myself. Your path is your own and you learn a little bit here and there from people that are placed in your path and from your own guidance and studies. If you feel the need to label yourself, that is limiting.

omcasey
04-02-2017, 02:36 AM
HawkJourney

Are you still here? Have you found an answer to the question you posed?

Did you begin working with the shamanic practitioner??

Casey