PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what it was

cc_nami
01-08-2016, 11:55 PM
A while back when I had depression and anxiety issues I think I attracted something evil or dark to me. I'm not sure if it had been with me for a while or not but my gut tells me it had. Growing up up until not too long ago I had really bad anxiety to where every day was torture. Depression only made me feel more tortured physically and mentally. I truly believed I had no personality and basically my personality was anxious and depressed because that's all I ever felt in my life.

One night I woke up and I was in sleep paralysis. I've had it before but this time it was different. I wasn't scared but it was really quiet. I fell asleep and had a dream. I saw a girl kill her mother and hide her body under her bed. She sat down on the bed and I woke up. I couldn't move but I felt someone was by my head. I sensed they were pretending to be my boyfriend and they wanted me to get up to come to them. I didn't, I couldn't move anyways.

I fell back asleep. I had the same dream but instead this time I was in the dream and after the girl hide her mothers body she sat on the other bed and I started talking to her like I was her friend. I woke up. There was nothing there but I felt again like someone was by my head pretending to be my boyfriend wanting me to get up and come to them. I didn't and I fell back asleep.

I had another dream of someone else murdering someone, can't remember how it went and then I woke up. This time I did get up and I followed it to the next room and thought it was my boyfriend. I started to kiss him then suddenly realized it wasn't him and pulled back. As soon as I pulled back I was dreaming again.

I think I dreamed of someone else killing somebody and then when I woke up it felt eerily quiet. I had this feeling that this thing was trying to scare me by making me dream of watching someone kill someone else but it wasn't working. I couldn't see anything but I felt something standing directly in front of me. All of a sudden it grabs me right below the wrists and yanks me up roughly and I wake up.

I'm not sure when but at some point during the day I looked down and noticed that there were marks on my wrists. Right where it had grabbed me were teeny tiny scratch marks three in a row on either wrist. They looked like old cuts you know when they turn brownish but they almost looked like they were burned into my skin. They were so tiny and straight my nails couldn't have done it and they were perfectly aligned same width apart.

I know in my heart that what happened was real I even showed my friend and told him and he couldn't explain it. I believe in dark beings but does anyone here know of specific things like that that actually have names for instance shadow people or demons. I have a guess to what it could have been and that's a demon BUT I don't know what else is out there so I can't say for sure it was a demon because if you asked me what dark entities are out there I could only say shadow people and demons, lol. So what do you think?

SoulTrain
07-09-2016, 06:05 PM
A while back when I had depression and anxiety issues I think I attracted something evil or dark to me. I'm not sure if it had been with me for a while or not but my gut tells me it had. Growing up up until not too long ago I had really bad anxiety to where every day was torture. Depression only made me feel more tortured physically and mentally. I truly believed I had no personality and basically my personality was anxious and depressed because that's all I ever felt in my life.

One night I woke up and I was in sleep paralysis. I've had it before but this time it was different. I wasn't scared but it was really quiet. I fell asleep and had a dream. I saw a girl kill her mother and hide her body under her bed. She sat down on the bed and I woke up. I couldn't move but I felt someone was by my head. I sensed they were pretending to be my boyfriend and they wanted me to get up to come to them. I didn't, I couldn't move anyways.

I fell back asleep. I had the same dream but instead this time I was in the dream and after the girl hide her mothers body she sat on the other bed and I started talking to her like I was her friend. I woke up. There was nothing there but I felt again like someone was by my head pretending to be my boyfriend wanting me to get up and come to them. I didn't and I fell back asleep.

I had another dream of someone else murdering someone, can't remember how it went and then I woke up. This time I did get up and I followed it to the next room and thought it was my boyfriend. I started to kiss him then suddenly realized it wasn't him and pulled back. As soon as I pulled back I was dreaming again.

I think I dreamed of someone else killing somebody and then when I woke up it felt eerily quiet. I had this feeling that this thing was trying to scare me by making me dream of watching someone kill someone else but it wasn't working. I couldn't see anything but I felt something standing directly in front of me. All of a sudden it grabs me right below the wrists and yanks me up roughly and I wake up.

I'm not sure when but at some point during the day I looked down and noticed that there were marks on my wrists. Right where it had grabbed me were teeny tiny scratch marks three in a row on either wrist. They looked like old cuts you know when they turn brownish but they almost looked like they were burned into my skin. They were so tiny and straight my nails couldn't have done it and they were perfectly aligned same width apart.

I know in my heart that what happened was real I even showed my friend and told him and he couldn't explain it. I believe in dark beings but does anyone here know of specific things like that that actually have names for instance shadow people or demons. I have a guess to what it could have been and that's a demon BUT I don't know what else is out there so I can't say for sure it was a demon because if you asked me what dark entities are out there I could only say shadow people and demons, lol. So what do you think?

Hi Nami, I to have had paralisis into my 20's, scared the **** out of me, but its only in the last ten years that i've seen one shadow person. Im not sure what they are but this one actually chatted with me, the odd thing is I awoke in the bed knowing it was on its way into my bedroom, I watched it walk to the end of the bed, it was an older woman hooded, I asked her through telepathy what she wanted and sh said she was just curious, I told her to be curious I was going back t sleep, and I left her there with no fear. : )

sea-dove
08-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Some put shadow people into the demon catagory

demons eg the old hag, succubus and other demons

aliens eg reptilians, greys, the manis beings etc

spirits - (ghosts, those who used to be alive in our plane or astral projectors)

otherkin - vampires, faires, werewolves, dragons etc.

the deities, demigods and angels eg ganesha, Aphrodite etc

Negative beings can give someone nightmares.

I once realised something was very wrong with me when I suddenly started getting violent sexual dreams, then a few days later I found out I had taken on a succubus. These nightmares he gave me stopped as soon as I got rid of him (the entity I had was within my auric field and not just a visiting one but a visiting one sitting by your head could be easily interfering with your dreams).