PDA

View Full Version : Lucid/Astral/Physical

Dustin
30-07-2016, 11:42 AM
Lucid dreaming never blew me away because I had experience holographic perception & read about the astral realm pryor to going lucid in a dream. Holographic perception is just the name one auther gave for the idea that all reality is a projection and can be altered in any way; the experience I had in that resulted in a challenge of space/time rules, a challenge of the free will/existence of other people, and a manifestation of money. That experience left a lasting impression of uncertainty of static rules governing any form of reality.

You ever have a lucid dream and wake up feeling uncertain that there is a difference, that if you where simply curagious enough you could continue to play with the same sort of creative freedom of the dream, feeling like all you really have to do is recognize the unreal aspects of reality and take that leap into altering it? I wonder if I ever well have another holographic experience, if I could then figure out what I want and manifest a door instead of money that would lead to a different reality...- that would be something.

Squatchit
18-09-2016, 01:09 PM
I've had a certain clarity in physical reality that I have when lucid...but as I was currently driving a car, I didn't really think to do anything about it. It didn't last long...maybe a few seconds as I waited at some traffic lights.

Some believe that the dreamworld (or astral world, if you want to differentiate) is a different reality from the physical. Therefore, some of us slip from one reality to another on a regular basis.

There are a handful of experiences I've had where the environment and content are extremely difficult to describe - it seemed to be made up of colour/light - and nothing tangible.

As per usual, it tends to come down to interpretation/beliefs. :smile:

Brucely
15-02-2017, 10:54 AM
Science is proving it. Research the "double-slit experiment". Basically, the act of observing atoms/particles changes their behavior. Not only that but just the presence of everything around you. Particles change because of something eminating from our bodies, wheather its heat or something unknown. Thats how u create reality, start on a molecular level! Omg breakthrough

Dustin
16-02-2017, 02:31 PM
Science is proving it. Research the "double-slit experiment". Basically, the act of observing atoms/particles changes their behavior. Not only that but just the presence of everything around you. Particles change because of something eminating from our bodies, wheather its heat or something unknown. Thats how u create reality, start on a molecular level! Omg breakthrough

"Particle-Wave Duality Theory " is a tread about the double-slit experiment I was a part of as well as many others in which we discussed the double-slit experiment. Ya I agree science is indevitably working in that direction and I enjoy research both science and spirituality to do the same.