PDA

View Full Version : Can Faith move mountains?

forgetful
26-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Hello Minds,

This is a very interesting subject for me and would like as many thoughts on this as possible and I am sorry if the subject has already been covered in past posts.

Quantum Theory says we can no longer believe we can observe ANYTHING without effecting it in some way. And Chaos Theory is even more interactive (you all know the example)

And if these theories are to be believed what thoughts would the CREATOR love for us to have?

Glorymist
26-09-2006, 11:23 PM
The purpose of the entire Path eventually teaches Soul that It can indeed create Its own life - - and that It must take responsibility for all It's creations / actions / beliefs - - and even experiences.

So - - most eventually focus on creating in, of, and around their lives - - a greater expansion of Life Itself and a wider expression of Truth - - as far as each individual Soul understands that to be at the time - - as long as it is of benefit to all concerned or is good for the whole of Life within each experience.

Will there be exceptions ??

Probably.

Isn't that the way we learn ??

What do we specifically focus on ?? That's up to you. Always has been. Always will be - - even after you have stood in the Presence of God IT-self.

forgetful
27-09-2006, 01:13 AM
Thank you, Glorymist. I believe what you have said, especially about responsibility and personally I realize I indeed have to be humbled at times. That's enough thanks.

BLAIR2BE
27-09-2006, 02:26 AM
it seems that without the ability to be humble, one allows oneself to be open to the possibility of arogance sneaking in. with arogance comes a
close-mindedness, an inability to learn, limitations. your realization, forgetful, for the need or usefulness of humbling oneself is a simple principle many seem to ignore!!

Glorymist
27-09-2006, 02:39 AM
Blair - - what you say is incredibly insightful. One thing that the individual soon learns when they head into the arena of humility - - is that humility does *not* mean total passivity.

Not by any means.

Many believe that to truly be humble is to bow to all and be a rug to the beliefs of others. To be meek and accepting of any and all that happens.

Complacency and passivity does not take one very far on the overall Path at all. But for obvious reasons - - many choose that avenue.

You - - Blair - - I believe you can see thru all that. You are to be commended.

BLAIR2BE
27-09-2006, 02:52 AM
thank you; you have made more clear my point, glorymist!! i have faith that the these two posts will bring some small insight into the nature of humility for those who require the lesson. this is a very simple principal, but very misunderstood and overlooked!!

Glorymist
27-09-2006, 03:07 AM
People will understand what is said here only after spending long lifetimes accepting passivity as the way to go. Passivity and complacency is a major acceptable weapon against ego. People figure that if they are passive - - then they keep ego at bay. In other words - - if they let go of all desire and be passive - - then they are byond ego.

Fine-tuning of this one is only for the bold, courageous, adventurous, and strong. But not in the way the world tends to see those attributes.

The Path is intriguing - - is it not ??

HeH

forgetful
27-09-2006, 03:11 AM
Thanks for your posts Glorymist and Blair2be. I am indeed humbled by the said power of thought and its effects on the whole-but its not even believed by many and by me at times. Which just gets me complacent as said above. I guess really I just want to know My Creator and feel HIS/HER love for ALL and me. I need GOD in that sense.

BLAIR2BE
27-09-2006, 03:18 AM
when we can understand our "faults"/"weaknesses" (or whatever one may call them) we can grow!! your self-realization is golden, forgetful!! many will never admit they "forget" or doubt...

BLAIR2BE
27-09-2006, 03:19 AM
sorry if ive strayed from the topic, its easy to do here...