PDA

View Full Version : Global Distant Earth Healing Event

Dharma
02-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Hello to all at spiritual forums, i would like, if I may bring Forward a global distant earth healing event, open for all to join.

On this our February New Moon, may we journey as one on this awakening towards peace, consciousness and connection.

May our divine flow, heal and bring light, filling shadow with light, may our planet flourish and rejuvenate in the light of our new moon.

May the journey of our matrix be filled with calm and peace, may we find light and love within the path, with gratitude and compassion for her and our journeys.

In the light of this dawning, beautiful awakening, those that wish, may our light connect and flow as one to Mount Shasta, rainbow flow, a helix to Mount Kailas, Tibet.

May she flourish, heal and remain within her natural balance and cycle, working with her energies and her divine will for the higher good of the planet and all that live on her.

May we call forth the divine and powerful energies of our new moon, to our divine realms and all souls of light.

May the Joy flow as one.

many blessings of peace love and light.

Miss Hepburn
02-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Beautiful.

Welcome here, :hug: Miss Hepburn

:smile:

Spiritlite
02-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Thankyou for this.
Spiritlite.

Dharma
02-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Bless you both, thank you for the welcome, wonderful to have you both join the flow with much joy and peacexxx

Solace733
03-02-2011, 12:14 AM
~adding some love and peace to this mission to help even in my own little way~
thank you for this great vision!
:smile:

Dharma
04-02-2011, 09:00 AM
bless you solace733, your light is beautiful and brightxxx

Falling Star
04-02-2011, 09:04 AM
I am so with you! beautiful post Dharma.

Welcome to Spiritual Forums. (hug)