PDA

View Full Version : Dream of people who are already deceased.

shakeithbaker
25-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Have a question. My boyfriend of seven years died about ten yrs ago. I have had only about five dreams were he was involved but not all were nice dreams. My first dream he was in the back of a truck waving goodbye to me, but the second dream I had was really painful. He told me in my dreams that he loved another woman and to basically leave him alone. I actually woke up and cried for days. As cruel as it may sound. I hate him now. The dream was so hurtful that I ripped all his pictures up, I don't think about him anymore. The only time I mention his name is when I talk to my kids about how much he loves them. Since then I have had a few other dreams of him telling me to back off and leave him alone. Which I have been doing for some yrs now. Well last night was different. I had another dream about him. This time he was trying to kiss me and be in my life but I already had a boyfriend. But my boyfriend was him. There were two of him. One was my boyfriend and the other one was trying to get with me. What could that mean.

Missielsay
23-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Maybe he wants you to move on but never forget him? Dreams of deceased are always signs of them visiting you in your dreams. I had dreams of my grandparents all the time. One time my grandma was standing on a dock in front of a big boat, she turned to me pointed and said you're 37. I'm still trying to figure it out to this day.