PDA

View Full Version : Did I have a Kundalini Awakening?

holax
21-07-2016, 01:30 AM
Hi I am new to this forum. A few days ago, I was just mindfully texting until I felt a stab in my heart literally. I couldn't breathe at first, and had to lie down for a minute. Believe me, I am pretty young, barely 18 yet and I've never have any serious health problems. My head was burning all day that day. Then later that night, I wanted to lucid dream because I've never lucid dream before and just wanted to try. I tried following others' people advice on how to do it. So I stayed half awake. Then, hours later, I felt INTENSE energy going up and down, and it felt like being crushed in my organs. It was so painful, but it was a weird experience. In my mind, I was dreaming about something and at the same time, I was also realizing I was in soooo much pain. I felt like I was in the electrocution chair and being punched from down the sacred area to my chest. Then, I woke myself up. My first thought was I probably did something so terrible. I tried to reflect back on the past. "What did I do??!!" But I got more electric shocks by thinking. And my head was still burning up.

The next day, I was experiencing less electric shocks and still have a burning forehead. I googled why I was experiencing so much pain, and it directed me to a kundalini awakening website. I took their advice: I meditated and kept an empty mind. At this point, I was experiencing less shocks, but these shocks are still very very painful. I was choking on an energy ball too. I eventually figured out a way to stop it. Lie down. Have a blanket up to your chin. Stare at the wall. And accept and love life as this throws at you.
It cooled down a lot. I did a lot of some random hand movements that I felt like I have the urge to do while lying down. Then all the sudden, it all stopped. I noticed my breathing got very slower and calmer. During my sleep now, I feel so heavenly and so peaceful :hug3: . Sooo... do you think I had a Kundalini Awakening? :icon_eek:

H:O:R:A:C:E
21-07-2016, 02:24 AM
i do think you had something related to a kundalini awakening.

Shivani Devi
21-07-2016, 02:28 AM
Sounds like a bad mutha of a panic attack to me...

wolfgaze
21-07-2016, 05:47 AM
Interesting experience... Thanks for writing about it...

Emmalevine
21-07-2016, 09:14 AM
With the risk of telling you how to suck eggs, do get checked out with your doctor in case you have an underlying physical cause for your symptoms or indeed an emotional one as someone else mentioned.

That said, i know from my own experience that doctors aren't always clued up or helpful. Maybe keep a diary of your symptoms and also an open mind. I'm speaking as someone who has had a kundalini awakening and also has a long term health condition which produces very odd and unsettling symptoms. Many times I have believed a particular symptom to be a spiritual thing, only to find my condition was throwing up something a bit different. It's really important not to categorise yourself either way. It sounds like a lot of energy is taking place within you, so meditate with that if meditation works for you. If your problems worsen then go back to a doctor.

Lorelyen
21-07-2016, 01:42 PM
Hi holax.

Well, you'll know without doubt if you've raised Kundalini to the crown.
Otherwise it will just be energy passing up and down the sushumna
and the main nadis that cross at the chakras. It can have strange effects if you aren't prepared for them.

running
21-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Hi I am new to this forum. A few days ago, I was just mindfully texting until I felt a stab in my heart literally. I couldn't breathe at first, and had to lie down for a minute. Believe me, I am pretty young, barely 18 yet and I've never have any serious health problems. My head was burning all day that day. Then later that night, I wanted to lucid dream because I've never lucid dream before and just wanted to try. I tried following others' people advice on how to do it. So I stayed half awake. Then, hours later, I felt INTENSE energy going up and down, and it felt like being crushed in my organs. It was so painful, but it was a weird experience. In my mind, I was dreaming about something and at the same time, I was also realizing I was in soooo much pain. I felt like I was in the electrocution chair and being punched from down the sacred area to my chest. Then, I woke myself up. My first thought was I probably did something so terrible. I tried to reflect back on the past. "What did I do??!!" But I got more electric shocks by thinking. And my head was still burning up.

The next day, I was experiencing less electric shocks and still have a burning forehead. I googled why I was experiencing so much pain, and it directed me to a kundalini awakening website. I took their advice: I meditated and kept an empty mind. At this point, I was experiencing less shocks, but these shocks are still very very painful. I was choking on an energy ball too. I eventually figured out a way to stop it. Lie down. Have a blanket up to your chin. Stare at the wall. And accept and love life as this throws at you.
It cooled down a lot. I did a lot of some random hand movements that I felt like I have the urge to do while lying down. Then all the sudden, it all stopped. I noticed my breathing got very slower and calmer. During my sleep now, I feel so heavenly and so peaceful :hug3: . Sooo... do you think I had a Kundalini Awakening? :icon_eek:

It sounds like your experiencing the phenomena of kundalini to me.

Uma
21-07-2016, 03:20 PM
A genuine Kundalini awakening experience is always followed by a change in awareness, otherwise it's life force energies doing their thing on a physical or mental level.

holax
22-07-2016, 02:30 AM
With the risk of telling you how to suck eggs, do get checked out with your doctor in case you have an underlying physical cause for your symptoms or indeed an emotional one as someone else mentioned.

That said, i know from my own experience that doctors aren't always clued up or helpful. Maybe keep a diary of your symptoms and also an open mind. I'm speaking as someone who has had a kundalini awakening and also has a long term health condition which produces very odd and unsettling symptoms. Many times I have believed a particular symptom to be a spiritual thing, only to find my condition was throwing up something a bit different. It's really important not to categorise yourself either way. It sounds like a lot of energy is taking place within you, so meditate with that if meditation works for you. If your problems worsen then go back to a doctor.

The pain has died out a lot. However, there are times when I feel extremely agitated about something and that makes the shocks appear again but not as intense as before.

holax
22-07-2016, 02:41 AM
Hi holax.

Well, you'll know without doubt if you've raised Kundalini to the crown.
Otherwise it will just be energy passing up and down the sushumna
and the main nadis that cross at the chakras. It can have strange effects if you aren't prepared for them.

I am really new to the concept of kundalini energy. How does it feel when you raise the Kundalini to the crown? I've had pressure on my head quite recently. Today, I meditated a little to accept the feeling on my head, then I started feeling very peaceful. It felt so harmonious in an unique way. Then I slept straight after I meditated. I dreamt about the caduceus -the two snakes wrapping around the rod. I felt a voice that says that I've been seeing blue light in my pupils because of the caduceus (I have been seeing blue light in my eyes for a few days and I thought it was just because my eyes are getting lighter).

wolfgaze
22-07-2016, 03:16 AM
Then I slept straight after I meditated. I dreamt about the caduceus -the two snakes wrapping around the rod. I felt a voice that says that I've been seeing blue light in my pupils because of the caduceus (I have been seeing blue light in my eyes for a few days and I thought it was just because my eyes are getting lighter).

Wow that's really cool that you dreamt about that esoteric symbol - and of course it's highly relevant to the subject matter at hand...

http://i.imgur.com/BitX53h.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GDpWwvQ.jpg