PDA

View Full Version : unhurt, unstruck, and unbeaten

Melahin
19-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Yesterday I started to feel myself reaching the anahata. This evening I no longer can remember how I felt in the past. My memories seem to be empty, and without emotion. Have anyone else experienced this?

naturesflow
20-07-2016, 12:02 AM
Awesome.

I can relate.

It reminds me of the time I let go of the *old* story and memories after I had reached a point where my emotional body had finally found balance.

Of course I still am open to feel and connect with life around me. Just I don't attach to the flow of myself moving continuously through life nowdays. It is more a movement of being than feeling stuck to the past. More a movement of flow open to myself clearer.

Now I am creating new story of course. Life goes on in more aware loving ways for me now. Being and feeling my own connection for real arises naturally nowdays. And it feels really nice.

Azmond
20-07-2016, 12:13 AM
I experience something similar to what you are describing, but this has been happening to me for a long time. I am not sure if it is normal or if it has something to do with me, but I have trouble returning back to my past and sensing myself, my emotions, my thoughts. I can return to certain moment where I was hurt, and I can recall those easier then happy moments, but other then that other things fade quickly for me. Usually I cannot feel myself to a year ago. It would feel like that my past is continuously being deleted of most of things that happened as I go. Its not that I cannot recall situations or facts, but more like it is not me anymore that experienced them.

Melahin
24-07-2016, 08:21 PM
Thanks for sharing.

Another aspect that started last month is that I remember the past as perfect, no matter how intense the present back then might have been. It is kinda weird but also great haha :D I wonder if that is an aspect of the Manipura, like the other is an aspect of the Anahata. I also wonder if time fades / merges into the present with the Vishuddha? I wonder a lot it seems hah :P

naturesflow
25-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Thanks for sharing.

Another aspect that started last month is that I remember the past as perfect, no matter how intense the present back then might have been. It is kinda weird but also great haha :D I wonder if that is an aspect of the Manipura, like the other is an aspect of the Anahata. I also wonder if time fades / merges into the present with the Vishuddha? I wonder a lot it seems hah :P

Yes when the present moment gets intense it can provide you with a first hand view of your own growth and awareness in feeling of it all now. I can relate. I don't know what Manipura is but someone else may know for you with proper understanding of these terms, so then perhaps they may explain for both of us to know some more.