PDA

View Full Version : Seeing more substance

Emmalevine
01-02-2011, 09:07 PM
I don't know how to explain this in words but...after meditating for a good few months, plus alongside other changes I've experiences, what I see in front of my closed eyes during meditation takes on more substance. It's as if I no longer see just colours but they've become material, tangible. I feel like I could reach out and grasp what's in front of me. It's thick, like a multi-dimensional world. Does anyone see this and/or know what I'm talking about?

Spiritlite
01-02-2011, 09:41 PM
I don't know what you are talking about because I meditate in a different way but it sounds like you are growing, congratulations, it sounds beautiful.
Spiritlite.

Medium_Laura
01-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Yes, for me my guides show me in substance. They feel like if I opened my eyes they would be standing there in human form :) You are opening up more to spirit and the energies around you :) Congratz!

kingfisher3210
02-02-2011, 05:34 AM
Congrats starbuck..You are pursuing your meditation practice diligently and thats a way to go.

One question if i may ask:

Dont you feel excess energy/spaced out feeling after meditation? I know there are grounding practices but even after pursuing grounding practices, i feel excess energy in my body.

Emmalevine
02-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Thanks everyone. Spiritlite I don't really meditate in any particular way - I have always just sat with myself to see what comes up. I focussed on my third eye for a bit though so maybe that's a bit different.

Laura - yes I feel that if I was to open my eyes I would see something there and occasaionally I have (opened eyes, that is) but not seen anything as yet! It does feel very real though.

Kingfisher - not spaced out but excess energy perhaps. I find meditation relaxes me enough to keep doing it.

ringworld
02-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Congratulations - you may just go beyond the usual five senses as well.

Smiler
02-02-2011, 09:12 AM
Hi Star

Your visuals are growing :)
.. its very interesting times for you.

Wishing you heaps of love and light
:)

Emmalevine
02-02-2011, 10:03 AM
Thanks everyone, I thought it must be a good sign :smile:

Neville
02-02-2011, 11:41 AM
This is excellent news Star buck]In my aims during meditation I head for the mental state/brain frequency that I adopt just prior to dropping off into a deep sleep a space where consciousness journey's away from the body and the audibles and visuals are most clear/lucid.

You might have read of folks who when dropping off to sleep hear loud crashes, ringing, knocking, even hear their name being called. Which when investigated having been woken reveal no source that is physically proximal.

The matter is compounded further in that as soon as you bring your attention to bear on what is happening in the meditation/journey it evaporates. Which is frustrating,

Then theres the other problem of course, going too deep and at length being jolted back into reality by that physical jerk that happens when you drop off to sleep.

It sounds like you are doing really well and I am pleased to read your progres.

Neville x

Emmalevine
02-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Thanks Neville :smile:

Yes I have experienced voices when going into and coming out of deep sleep as well. I've had buzzing and whistling in my ears for about a month so this all seems to be connected. The jerk is a pain but thankfully it hasn't happened too often!