PDA

View Full Version : paranormal investigator needed

mr hughes
16-07-2016, 02:02 AM
hi does anyone know a paranormal team that would do a home visit? i believe i have a few cursed items and my mum also does, old records etc.. things have been happening recently that i cant explain and it has freaked me out, i have been baptised, im not sure if my mum has or not but i believe there to be someone else inside her please help me to contact a team that would be willing to help, im in manchester uk, thank you!!

desert rat
17-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Other that the ones on t.v. I dont . You can do a net search . You might state hear what part of the world you are in .

mr hughes
17-07-2016, 07:28 PM
thanks.. and i mentioned in my post i am in manchester uk :)

Tobi
17-07-2016, 10:18 PM
There are paranormal investigative teams in almost every county in the UK. There are a few in NW UK.
Do a google search "paranormal investigations Manchester UK (or North West UK)"
I found some already but do not want to sway your intuition at all by posting them. This is a very sensitive subject as it concerns not only your own well-being but possibly the mental health of your dear mother. What you found would have to feel right for you intuitively.
The skills of any Mediums connected with the teams -likewise.

Also as you mention Baptism, it is possible that a sensitive and spiritually-aware minister of the Church may be able to help....?

I wish you both my kindest thoughts and hope things work out very well for you both.

mr hughes
18-07-2016, 12:25 AM
There are paranormal investigative teams in almost every county in the UK. There are a few in NW UK.
Do a google search "paranormal investigations Manchester UK (or North West UK)"
I found some already but do not want to sway your intuition at all by posting them. This is a very sensitive subject as it concerns not only your own well-being but possibly the mental health of your dear mother. What you found would have to feel right for you intuitively.
The skills of any Mediums connected with the teams -likewise.

Also as you mention Baptism, it is possible that a sensitive and spiritually-aware minister of the Church may be able to help....?

I wish you both my kindest thoughts and hope things work out very well for you both.

thank you i will google them but i have been completely taken back by all this my heads spinning i didnt know who to turn to :).. i did call the police 3 times about my mum but each time they took me to hospital for assessment, it all came back that i am and already new i was completely sane but they are saying its due to emfs and such things, i know differently though..

Jeremy Bong
18-07-2016, 02:42 AM
thank you i will google them but i have been completely taken back by all this my heads spinning i didnt know who to turn to :).. i did call the police 3 times about my mum but each time they took me to hospital for assessment, it all came back that i am and already new i was completely sane but they are saying its due to emfs and such things, i know differently though..

I have PM you and I haven't got any response from you although I have tried to help you. Do you mind to PM me so that I know the situation. What I can know is from my cupid son about your present situation. They told me that you're okay now. I have captured three evil gods , two from your family and one their backup. So PM me .

sea-dove
21-07-2016, 11:46 PM
what makes you think your mother has someone inside of her? What is making you think the items are cursed?

PeaceChic99
22-07-2016, 02:11 AM
Hello from "Across the Pond", so to speak. I had heard your pleas for help and have answered them. This is not just Manchester, but the UK itself. :)
http://www.uk-ghosthunters.com
(if the link doesn't work, type it into your address bar)