PDA

View Full Version : can you live without yours?

zeke zenna & mook
01-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Do you have a favourite crystal you just can't live without? if so what is it and why can't you be without it?

FoxHawk
01-02-2011, 05:58 PM
I only bought a snowflake obsidian a few weeks ago, but i just can't let it go. when it's in my fingertips it seems hard to put it down like it's a magne to me or something. haha.. need to get more tumblerstones though haha..
xx
:angel10:

zeke zenna & mook
01-02-2011, 06:16 PM
i found crystals can be sort of addictive, i seriously have to limit myself as i once had a huge bowl just full of them, all they did was attract dust and now i feel kind of guilty so i'm just trying to have enough to work with rather than ignore, i prefare the bigger crystals to tumblestones unless i need one that i need to carry, although i'm into skulls rather than crystals in general and i have orderd a skull small enough to fit in my pocket, just hope it dosn't fall out at work (on a hospital ward) or i could have soem explaining LOL

FoxHawk
01-02-2011, 06:18 PM
i found crystals can be sort of addictive, i seriously have to limit myself as i once had a huge bowl just full of them, all they did was attract dust and now i feel kind of guilty so i'm just trying to have enough to work with rather than ignore, i prefare the bigger crystals to tumblestones unless i need one that i need to carry, although i'm into skulls rather than crystals in general and i have orderd a skull small enough to fit in my pocket, just hope it dosn't fall out at work (on a hospital ward) or i could have soem explaining LOL

Yes, i can deffinatly imagine! haha
:D

Kapitan_Prien
01-02-2011, 06:25 PM
For me it would be my Baltic Amber. It seems to help with healing the trauma that my body went through, and as one member put it...it's like 'solidified sunshine' :D It also connects me to the Baltic too...when I cannot be there (as I am in the North-East US).

Clover
03-02-2011, 07:34 AM
Moonstone. Blue Lace Agate is a close second, but I really couldn't stand to be without moonstone. I tend toward a bit of anxiety and moonstone is my peace. I wear it all the time, keep it next to my bed, in my vehicle, in my kitchen...Wonderful, nurturing energy it has...

zeke zenna & mook
03-02-2011, 10:12 PM
oh i have anxiety, maybe worth me trying some of that :smile:

Ruby_Summer
04-02-2011, 11:18 AM
My Rose Quartz got me through a very bad time. I definitely could not be without it. I treasure it deeply. I do have a soft spot for Citrine and Tigers eye too :)

Mothwing
04-02-2011, 11:35 AM
There's something about Dalmatian stone that really soothes and grounds me. Favorite one to put in my pocket on a stressful day. I also love the warmth of Carnelian. Amber makes me think of butterscotch for some reason. :smile: