PDA

View Full Version : My Pendulum

Rainbowmand
15-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Just thought I'd post a picture of my pendulum!

Lucky 1
26-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Here's mine....and yes that's an arrowhead.....a real one...not a reproduction!!!!

I found it sticking out of the dirt on a hunting trip in southwest Texas in what was once Apache and Kickapoo Indian territory.....

A buddy who's a professor at Texas A&M University says it dates to a style used in the 16th and 17th century!

I think it makes a really cool pendulum and it seems to have a lot of energy to it!

Since I've been a bow hunter, archer and woodsman since childhood it seems fitting and almost karmic that I found it and use it this way now.

Lucky 1
26-07-2016, 07:19 PM
This is what it looks like where I found my arrowhead pendulum.....it is very much a "wild place"

Phoenix Rising
27-07-2016, 03:04 AM
Rain, Did you make it yourself? What kind of stone/crystal is that? If you did make it, can you tell me the tool you used to bore through it?

Phoenix Rising
27-07-2016, 03:07 AM
Lucky, I think you have found your good luck charm. You should wear it whenever you are going hunting and let me know if you get more than normal. I am always curious to these things so I love listening to the stories when I ask people to try it out.

Lucky 1
27-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Lucky, I think you have found your good luck charm. You should wear it whenever you are going hunting and let me know if you get more than normal. I am always curious to these things so I love listening to the stories when I ask people to try it out.

I've never carried it with me out in the woods....frankly I just got into the pendulum thing about 3 months ago and still learning about it....it is an interesting idea though....various hunting seasons open up again in a couple of months...I'll try it and see!

Rainbowmand
27-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Love your arrowhead pendulum Lucky1.
Sundancer - my pendulum is an epidote, and I bought it to be worn as a pendant, so it already had a small hole in it. I fastened it onto a length of gold coloured chain that I had, and attached a small irregular agate bead to the top, so that I can hold onto the bead and allow the pendulum to swing free.