PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Hunt - Friday!

FoxHawk
01-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Ghost hunt in evesham - shop spiritus.
from 9pm till 4am
Just woundered if anyones coming?
xx:angel10:

Edited by SF Staff

Scibat
01-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Wish someone would do that near where I live. I have all the gear and certainly the desire, but almost no access to anywhere to ghost hunt around here.

earthprowler
01-02-2011, 04:28 PM
ooohhhhhhhh an over nighter! have a blast when you are there! :crybaby2:
haven't been on a ghost hunt in a year...... geese, i miss it! :D

FoxHawk
01-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Surly theres some places in america thats really haunted. i watched a program ' Ghost adventures' On sky the other day, it scared me and my otherhalf, theres this country western bar where one of the most horrible murders took place. aparently the well there is the gateway to hell.
Or you could always come to england haha
x
:angel10:

Scibat
01-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Surly theres some places in america thats really haunted. i watched a program ' Ghost adventures' On sky the other day, it scared me and my otherhalf, theres this country western bar where one of the most horrible murders took place. aparently the well there is the gateway to hell.
Or you could always come to england haha
x

Yes there are. Just I live in a place that generally doesn't allow/encourage people to creep around all night checking for ghosts. Its a real headache to get permission unless you know someone -- Which sadly, I don't.

earthprowler
01-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Wish someone would do that near where I live. I have all the gear and certainly the desire, but almost no access to anywhere to ghost hunt around here.

I was with the Indiana Ghost Trackers for a long time. The guys that started the group started it with just them and going to cemeteries that had a reputation for being haunted. They hardly had any equipment back in the old days (11 years ago :D) just did evps and took pictures. Before they knew it they had other people asking to go and before they knew it they had a group started.......and now have 17 chapters from Indiana to Kentucky. #1 rule when going to cemeteries after dusk, call the local police/sherriff to let them know where you are and call when you leave so you don't get accused of any vandalism.

earthprowler
01-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Yes there are. Just I live in a place that generally doesn't allow/encourage people to creep around all night checking for ghosts. Its a real headache to get permission unless you know someone -- Which sadly, I don't.

This is how to do it. Start with friends or families you know might have things going on in their homes. This give you references.

here is a list from Shadowlands, there were numerous times that we went to places off of the one for Indiana. You could call and even if you get two no's eventually you will get a yes.

http://theshadowlands.net/places/georgia.htm

FoxHawk
01-02-2011, 04:45 PM
ooohhhhhhhh an over nighter! have a blast when you are there! :crybaby2:
haven't been on a ghost hunt in a year...... geese, i miss it! :D

My first ghost hunt evveeerr!
lol
xx

earthprowler
01-02-2011, 04:48 PM
oh have a blast and don't forget to take the most important item just in case it's dark: a flashlight! :sign13:(closest i could find, lol)

FoxHawk
01-02-2011, 04:51 PM
oh have a blast and don't forget to take the most important item just in case it's dark: a flashlight! :sign13:(closest i could find, lol)
Haha i will have to buy one :-P and the megaphones that make you'r voice change into creepy voices haha
:D

Spitfire10
27-02-2011, 12:55 AM
Evesham, Thats near me. I'm on the other side of Cheltenham.

FoxHawk
27-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Evesham, Thats near me. I'm on the other side of Cheltenham.

What bishops cleave way or the other side? yeah it's about 45min drive from chelt, i have to go to chelt again sometime soon lol it's brill. :hug2:

Spitfire10
27-02-2011, 11:06 PM
The otherside, Near Cirencester. :D

speaknow
01-03-2011, 01:24 PM
there is a bunch in Australia. i have been on ghost tours, but not investigations of ones that haven't come into my homes and made themselves known. me and my bf were gonna go to one on fri 13, but they changed it on us to sat 14th of may, and now we aren't sure bout going as no more spooky date and another place is being offered for next month.