26-09-2006, 03:32 AM
White witches kick ***! :D

No response necessary!!

BLAIR2BE
26-09-2006, 03:39 AM
my wife used to practice, she definatly kicks ***

mikron
26-09-2006, 04:06 AM
All is great what ever you call it - its tuning into mother earth! And I call that "Goddess energy"

biyu_wolf_77
27-09-2006, 12:53 AM
yea?? i prefer to go more grey in ways cause if you dont see the dark clearly but still with a slight blur then ts hard to tell (being in tha dark can show you more where as in light youre eyes arent fully adjusted it looks pure dark)

and i could likely kick *** if i wanted to i mean theres enough physical strength but id likely only do it ig i wanted to show outhers how to greatly **** me off

ok ill shutup fer now

Ascended Master
27-09-2006, 10:34 PM
my wife used to practice, she definatly kicks ***

lol lol lol :D

Ascended Master
27-09-2006, 10:38 PM
yea?? i prefer to go more grey in ways cause if you dont see the dark clearly but still with a slight blur then ts hard to tell (being in tha dark can show you more where as in light youre eyes arent fully adjusted it looks pure dark)

and i could likely kick *** if i wanted to i mean theres enough physical strength but id likely only do it ig i wanted to show outhers how to greatly **** me off

ok ill shutup fer now

I know what you mean I think?
Switching to low level vibration to see the lower level buggers? :D

biyu_wolf_77
28-09-2006, 12:08 AM
I know what you mean I think?
Switching to low level vibration to see the lower level buggers? :D
i b guess yuou could say that but yea i like seeing the whole story an asll then if outhers can see it too actions wont seem so ___ thayll likely be more legit (reasoning that applies to recent on the first day of school i thought things were ok an all but a freshie was drivin me nuts--tappin opr whatever on the table causing it to vibe and send my tray to me where i didnt want it to happen-- io asked him to stop--not that kind or mean i think i just said can ya knock it off-- so outhers joined in i asked agin they didnt dstop so i went off on them targeted ones i knew i could get at but not suuper siverly where theyd get over it not one that one now wants me to apologise to the outhers --he admits to some that kicking me offa the table was too far goodthing i just wernt a week without breackfast or lunch then my classes lunch switched but wont say it to me--and i was mad i refuse to aplolgise fer something i ment AT THE TIME iknow im stubbourn and i often choose to be)

oh well if beeing me means few friends and constantally planning out ways to go about death but never actually doooin it then thats how its gonna be--part of it is also im gastin a's in 2 of my classes one the teacher dosent have anythin up yet the 4th class is a f my mom sais im failing all 4 and such and if she wants me to fail garontee ill kill myself while shees on the cruse(graduation event) with my uncle likely hey thats great but then just fer effect the pups are gooin with me iots her choice im acting on what she chooses (i know im gettin 2 a's and i can prove it to her but she refuses to listen or bother)

Ascended Master
28-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Oh okay? I get what you mean?
I do know what you mean. Definitely in fact.
Lately I've had to be straight with people who needed being straight with?
Abusing my nature and sending negativity at me right when I didn't want it?
I too have been telling people exactly what I think.
It is unfair for people to be like that, but it helps me to accept that they are.
The best way I deal with this is to avoid idiots like the plague!
I don't even stand next to someone with a bad energy any more?
I'm still a good person, but not stupid! lol
And causing yourself bad karma because of someone elses misgivings is not at the top of my agenda! lol
All the best,
AM

biyu_wolf_77
29-09-2006, 01:12 PM
fun stuff well now the guy i mentioned dos wanna talk to me just cause another friend saw me get around the school blocking system (its thought to not be easy but firefox add-ons help) and anything obvious is blocked --ip addresses and certain sites lie da(deviantart) and im dooin this fer me more then them but if more then i tell findout i will have ta tell the geeks or use it to goi on my e-mail to alert them(stupid thing i did like that was classed as hacking not page not found) so yea

daisy
15-10-2006, 03:06 PM
White witches kick ***! :D

No response necessary!!

love this sort of thread think it say it
ascended master kicks ***:wink:

Gothic-Midnight-Rose
02-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Yep! White witches rock!!!!

Enlightener
11-12-2006, 02:54 AM
What do white witches do exactly, what defines them as being a white witch??

Enlightener

pokeyjo11
20-12-2006, 05:08 PM
I understand simply that some seek to Empower by transforming and some, maybe more fearfully seek to Overpower....

Another way to communicate may be:
Some adhere to- "Do as thou wilt, and harm none" ie not interfering with others free will and perhaps seeking the best for all (win /win)

And some adhere to- Do as thou wilt .(period) with no regard for others or their free will seeking only self interest (win /whatever)

I was taught long time ago that a witch that can't bind or hex can't heal....however I don't feel that is a green light for slamming someone over minute ego issues. lol
But this type of action may be neccessary to stop energy so that it can be transformed/transmuted.
IMO one must know the shadow dance, if one is to be effective in raising the light.

Who can say....lol :happy4:

Thank You Mother for your Blessings and Nuturing as I reflect more in your solice, HO

Blessed Be
pj11

PrincessJR
12-01-2007, 04:18 PM
I practice and you are indeed corectamundo!

I KICK ***!!!!! :)

Ascended Master
15-01-2007, 07:33 PM
I practice and you are indeed corectamundo!

I KICK ***!!!!! :)

Pmsl! :D
Good work!

mental1018
02-02-2007, 07:04 AM
ROFL PrincessJR, you crack me up.

Temperance
01-03-2007, 03:45 AM
Witches do kick ***..but in saying that.. your not wiccan if you practice " black magick".. because real wiccans only practice magicks that are light filled, in the wiccan rede is says " do as thou wilt, an it harm none" which means, we cant practice anything that will harm another living being, or use them in any way shape or form.

Can i just say without offending anyone.. who here accually calls themselves wiccan? i ask this because from what ive read in this thread and the black magicks thread, it seems 90% of you believe that black witches also come under Wiccan.. when believe me, they are the complete opposite.

Ascended Master
01-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Witches do kick ***..but in saying that.. your not wiccan if you practice " black magick".. because real wiccans only practice magicks that are light filled, in the wiccan rede is says " do as thou wilt, an it harm none" which means, we cant practice anything that will harm another living being, or use them in any way shape or form.

Can i just say without offending anyone.. who here accually calls themselves wiccan? i ask this because from what ive read in this thread and the black magicks thread, it seems 90% of you believe that black witches also come under Wiccan.. when believe me, they are the complete opposite.

I am neither Wiccan or a black magician, although a good friend who practises good work is heavily keen on Wicca. Maybe she will join in the discussion later? :D
A lovely lady!

AM

PS, throughout the ages, haven't people referred to 'dark witches'?
Or is that just what people have labelled them, on the basis they haven't a clue what witches really are?

Witches to me are 'manipulators of energy'? Or do witches have to practise wicca? Love and light...

~Jay~
01-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Isn't wicca a recent 'religion' only dating back to the 1950's and one that should be viewed seperately from the more ancient practise of witchcraft? I'm sure I read that on the internet recently....not entirely sure what the differences are though, to be honest.:redface: If I get round to it, I'll try & dig out some links....

Ascended Master
01-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Isn't wicca a recent 'religion' only dating back to the 1950's and one that should be viewed seperately from the more ancient practise of witchcraft? I'm sure I read that on the internet recently....not entirely sure what the differences are though, to be honest.:redface: If I get round to it, I'll try & dig out some links....

Ahhh, that'd make sense?
Glad somebody has got some! lol :D
Having a difficult day in the brain department!
Love and light,
AM

Whisperer
01-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Wicca was bought into the mainstream by a chap called Gerald Gardner, he claimed it as a religion after the Witchcraft Act was demoted from law. He did say it was based on the ancient witchcraft and druidic practices but it is the mainstream religion and is much more structured so people can follow the practices in covens etc. Its more in the fore front than witchraft (which still has its negative connotations in the public eye - they still think of mad cackling ladies and spells).

Witches work with the energy of the Earth. This is raw energy that is neither light or dark, it is just energy (and blinkin powerful at that). Whether someone chooses to use it negatively or positively is up to them and their conscious. People who say they are 'dark/black witches' have initiated themselves into working with the Earth energies, just as those who have dedicated their path to the Triple Goddess and walk in the light. We are all bound by the same spiritual rule of karma and the ten fold rule, and those who dabble with the black arts will have to answer to that in their futures sometime.

I think alot of people get labelled as black witches though when actually they should come under other headings such as satanist or suchlike!! The Church has to keep the fear going somehow ;)

Oooh and to answer the first statement, white witches do indeed rock ;)

Temperance
03-03-2007, 12:54 AM
hmm id like to read that if you can get hold of it Jaycee :)

To my knowledge, Wicca is a religion based, in part, on ancient, northern European Pagan beliefs in a fertility Goddess and her consort, a horned God. Although the religion is a modern creation, ( i think in the form it is today, its existed for around 70 years) some of its sources pre-date the Christian era by centuries. Most Wiccans dont believe that their religion is a direct descendent of this earlier religion. We accually dont have that much info on what the celts practiced, aside from myths and legends, we know what they worshiped, and a little of how they did, so weve taken that, and added things onto it.

So whilst its not an ORIGINAL religion, it is based on an old one.

Quoted by Acended Master
" PS, throughout the ages, haven't people referred to 'dark witches'?
Or is that just what people have labelled them, on the basis they haven't a clue what witches really are?

Witches to me are 'manipulators of energy'? Or do witches have to practise wicca? Love and light..."

Well my friend, im sure your all familiar with the witch trials, which came about when the catholic church wanted to erradicate any other belief that wasnt christian. Their "Devil" as is known today, with the whole horns and demon looking appearance, was accually taken from the pagan god " the green man" (as hes most commonly known). They took the image as thier own, and spread that he was the eliged Satan as stated in the bible, hence saying that Witches who worhsipped such a being were evil. When in fact, he was the greenman, the concubine of Mother Earth, of all things loving and pure. So when it all started, people were under the influence of the catholic chuch said that the devil was evil and to worship the devil was evil.. hence, it was said that Witches were evil.

You dont have to be a practicing Wiccan to call yourself Wiccan, as long as you have the beliefs then thats it :)

Temperance
03-03-2007, 12:59 AM
that about sums it up Whisperer. Thats what i was going to say.. theres the whole sanitist thing, which i think one of their symbols is very much like the pagan pentacle, but its reveresed, and to an uneducated eye, looks much like the pagan symbol.. hence people would put witches and sanitists in the same catagory.

I also forgot to ad that yes.. our energy is drawn from the earth, and you can choose how you use that energy, but to CALL yourself a wiccan, you cant use that energy for negative purposes, as that would be going against wiccas beliefs. You can call yourself whatever you want.. black witch or watever, but you are not a true wiccan.

Also, i hope i didnt affend any christians in my statements on my other post :)

Whisperer
04-03-2007, 11:10 PM
Indeed, to me Wicca and witchcraft are different and I would agree that you couldn't have a black wiccan.

Just out of interest, did you know there are more depictions of the Green Man in European chuches than there are of Christ himself?

Temperance
04-03-2007, 11:39 PM
hmmm no i didnt..interesting! Why would that be so tho? you do mean Catholic churches dont you? lol..odd.