PDA

View Full Version : Awareness of your physical body

naturesflow
05-07-2016, 02:37 AM
Aware for me means I am aware of myself in every way of my being.

I try to open to embrace all aspects of my health and my wellbeing along with my mind body.

Of course I see this as part of doing what is best serving my body and my overall health to live more infused with a fullness and deeper quality of life.

Dancing with spirit I learned the deeper lessons of my emotional body and mind set as one.

My physical healing came to me, when I was brought back down to reality, to listen deeper to my bodies needs in the integration process of being grounded deeper into mother earth, supported by spirit as one complete source.

The doing and non doing, requires me to be both present and still with all this and move myself in the direction of my own self care in everyway of care.

To be whole and complete I listen to my own self care and I deepen when, through my process it is time.

Light body/lightness/light filled is the space I am within myself in everyway I am.

So I eat light and nourishing nutritious foods, I allow the sunlight to nourish and feed my body, I listen to all my needs. I bring a vibrancy of my own light body alive in this way as the whole integrated being.

When I do all of me smiles.

You cannot pour from an empty cup, that cup is lined with gold in everyway the golden thread of life moves through us.

Lorelyen
05-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Most interesting. I tend to dwell a lot on my body because I dwell in it – it’s all I have while here. But my view is from its sensuous capacity radiating out through the skin
(if that makes any sense, I suppose I mean the quasi-visual play of everything within in response to stimuli from without, the music, the visuals,
the panorama as my eyes move about, the transmuting of the senses of sex, dance and movement, touch; the tone arising from taste and perfume,
the rise and fall of joy, delight, displeasure, pain, the emotional cascades that drive anything creative I do which is most things…) reaching through to
the outside.

Oh dear, I’m getting carried away. I do tend to eat healthily, hope I’m not being duped over “organic” in that it really IS organic,
and natural – brown rice, wholemeal bread and unrefined sugar (except the sweets I allow myself and hide so that visitors don’t get ‘em!).
It’s exercise, breathing, sleeping, retaining an emotional equanimity. It’s up to us to maintain this vehicle.
If we don’t we neglect our spirituality – we can never expect those spiritual agencies that support us to continue.
Why should they? Sometimes here I see signs of those agencies giving seekers rude signs, letting in the dank and dark
rather than guiding the through or away – because they walk an unhealthy body path.
Some are ashamed of their bodies but rather than square up to that, would press on trying to amplify their spirituality.
Like trying to run up the down escalator/moving staircase.

That’s how I see the quality of awareness quite honestly. We can look and believe we’re seeing, tasting etc etc, believe we understand
and try to turn everything (even the impossible) into words, but if the channels aren’t clear and healthily responsive, awareness is likely to be attenuated.
It doesn’t mean that I have to become everything (in appreciating the real essence of all that enters my senses or awareness –
that’s possible but might take a very long time) but it usually means I know it’s there and perhaps should judge on how I want it in my existence.

Almost an awareness of awareness, which, if I may say so, you seem particularly good at.

Yeah, I bet you’re thinking trust that Lorelyen to come crashing in!!! Well, that’s prescience for you! It was bound to happen on a subject like this.
I’m very body-aware but only because I have to drive my Self around in it.

firstandlast
05-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Awareness of my body in recent days has become interesting--

Those dimensions of existence that often must be treated as different realms of being have begun to merge-- My body is no longer my physical body, as the internal because external and the external becomes internal, and unite as the eternal--

My awareness of others as aspects of myself have become much more direct and realized in perception and not merely a matter of conception-- Distinguishing my "personal" body and that which I experience increasingly becomes laughable as I see how interconnected we all truly are in every moment--

--------------

In this sense, nutrition as it is often thought of becomes radically different; and it is not just a matter of food, but a matter of energetic flow through out all of existence-- And it is directly correlated to the expression that a person doesn't become enlightened, the universe becomes enlightened--

shoni7510
05-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Aware for me means I am aware of myself in every way of my being.

I try to open to embrace all aspects of my health and my wellbeing along with my mind body.

Of course I see this as part of doing what is best serving my body and my overall health to live more infused with a fullness and deeper quality of life.

Dancing with spirit I learned the deeper lessons of my emotional body and mind set as one.

My physical healing came to me, when I was brought back down to reality, to listen deeper to my bodies needs in the integration process of being grounded deeper into mother earth, supported by spirit as one complete source.

The doing and non doing, requires me to be both present and still with all this and move myself in the direction of my own self care in everyway of care.

To be whole and complete I listen to my own self care and I deepen when, through my process it is time.

Light body/lightness/light filled is the space I am within myself in everyway I am.

So I eat light and nourishing nutritious foods, I allow the sunlight to nourish and feed my body, I listen to all my needs. I bring a vibrancy of my own light body alive in this way as the whole integrated being.

When I do all of me smiles.

You cannot pour from an empty cup, that cup is lined with gold in everyway the golden thread of life moves through us.

The physical body is all we have when we are incarnating and the best we can do is to take good care of it however it translate into for each individual. Thanks for sharing your perspective on this.

Lorelyen
05-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Crikey, my post count has gone down by 22.
So much for awareness.

Like, I'm not here to build up a post count but one does notice. Question is, what was erased?

In the absence of feedback one has no knowledge of why or what?

Probably my sense of humour. It can get a bit mercurial at times. I tend to be bureaucratic on fora though, follow the rules
guidelines.... something went wrong somewhere. One can only be aware if able to decipher the symbols.

.................................................. .................................................. .............oOo.................................. .................................................. ...............

Lucyan28
05-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Those dimensions of existence that often must be treated as different realms of being have begun to merge-- My body is no longer my physical body, as the internal because external and the external becomes internal, and unite as the eternal--
--

Hi firstandlast, this really blew my mind, I really like it, first I was like what? :confused:

you know it's hard to digest with the logical mind,

I believe it can only be experienced/witnessed

firstandlast
05-07-2016, 07:21 PM
Hi firstandlast, this really blew my mind, I really like it, first I was like what? :confused:

you know it's hard to digest with the logical mind,

I believe it can only be experienced/witnessed

I can go upon the subject deeper-- One thing to realize is that it is already true for you, so the merging is also something of alignment; you don't lose the abilities you already have--

However, much like many people whom quiet their mind to see "the truth"; it is like this state however when your thoughts merge with what is being thought about in such a way, that they are one in the same-- Meaning shines through, and once reached you reach a certain harmony with the universe that allows you to act in any way (that is without any moral structure or rules), because your thoughts and being are aligned--

So in this sense, it is like a pathway to a certain state, one in which you can move to or aware from, but as you move away from; you do so in such a way that is unique to yourself, but also completely aligned with that greater self that you are--

I have not fully bridged it, as I have experienced the "higher" perception and have seen the energy in my being that has yet to come into alignment-- But I am both these higher perceptions and lower perceptions at one time; and they are merging--

---------

Interestingly enough this transition is something interesting compared to the worlds attempt at understanding itself-- Everyone is essentially attempting the same thing, to match what is in their mind with the external world around them so that they can operate in a way that best expresses themselves within this order-- But really, as they separate their thoughts from the world around them, or think in a manner that creates distance (when there is none) they cannot act in accordance with their entire self (which includes all others); and this really and honestly has little to do with guidelines of behavior, and more to do with a sincere response to the truth that is-- though this in itself transcends any idea of action and reaction, there is no cause and effect where I am expressing myself from, but we also can experience it in such a way that there appears to be cause and effect-- That does indeed however get complicated to express--

But if I were to-- Let us say, you and I were the only thing that existed-- And your physical expression were reflected as my thoughts within me, and my physical expression was reflected in your thoughts within you-- Now, my actions govern your thoughts, and your actions govern my thoughts-- In totality we are not separate beings, however the idea becomes important; that even if this is the case, we each experience putting in the work-- So what if my actions governed your thoughts and your actions governed my thoughts? we each truly experience being the individual aspects that dance together.. it does not invalidate our individual experience at all, we truly went through it.. we truly and sincerely acted as our self-- Of course this is simplified, but it is an expression of total being, with multiple beings making up the total being, and thus even though cause and effect is null and void in one sense, cause and effect appeared to occur and thus sincerely expressed our individual being--

------

Just some thoughts to ponder on the subject--

PS: it is not really illogical, it is just a different set of axioms--

Lucyan28
05-07-2016, 07:46 PM
I can go upon the subject deeper-- One thing to realize is that it is already true for you, so the merging is also something of alignment; you don't lose the abilities you already have--

However, much like many people whom quiet their mind to see "the truth"; it is like this state however when your thoughts merge with what is being thought about in such a way, that they are one in the same-- Meaning shines through, and once reached you reach a certain harmony with the universe that allows you to act in any way (that is without any moral structure or rules), because your thoughts and being are aligned--

So in this sense, it is like a pathway to a certain state, one in which you can move to or aware from, but as you move away from; you do so in such a way that is unique to yourself, but also completely aligned with that greater self that you are--

I have not fully bridged it, as I have experienced the "higher" perception and have seen the energy in my being that has yet to come into alignment-- But I am both these higher perceptions and lower perceptions at one time; and they are merging--

---------

Interestingly enough this transition is something interesting compared to the worlds attempt at understanding itself-- Everyone is essentially attempting the same thing, to match what is in their mind with the external world around them so that they can operate in a way that best expresses themselves within this order-- But really, as they separate their thoughts from the world around them, or think in a manner that creates distance (when there is none) they cannot act in accordance with their entire self (which includes all others); and this really and honestly has little to do with guidelines of behavior, and more to do with a sincere response to the truth that is-- though this in itself transcends any idea of action and reaction, there is no cause and effect where I am expressing myself from, but we also can experience it in such a way that there appears to be cause and effect-- That does indeed however get complicated to express--

But if I were to-- Let us say, you and I were the only thing that existed-- And your physical expression were reflected as my thoughts within me, and my physical expression was reflected in your thoughts within you-- Now, my actions govern your thoughts, and your actions govern my thoughts-- In totality we are not separate beings, however the idea becomes important; that even if this is the case, we each experience putting in the work-- So what if my actions governed your thoughts and your actions governed my thoughts? we each truly experience being the individual aspects that dance together.. it does not invalidate our individual experience at all, we truly went through it.. we truly and sincerely acted as our self-- Of course this is simplified, but it is an expression of total being, with multiple beings making up the total being, and thus even though cause and effect is null and void in one sense, cause and effect appeared to occur and thus sincerely expressed our individual being--

------

Just some thoughts to ponder on the subject--

PS: it is not really illogical, it is just a different set of axioms--

Thanks firstandlast, I will certainly re-read and re-read your explanation, I like the idea of each one of us "affecting" the thoughts of others and at the same time being affected by "others", that's clearly what's happening with the universe expansion, all must be connected including our thoughts and energy, these ideas make me feel whole :smile:

and coming back to the OP, our bodies are just an extension of the thoughts, so we could say that we are part of every human "physical" bodies, animal bodies and aliens bodies (well if you believe in aliens of course :D)

For example I can be aware of your body and naturesflow body at the same time, and you'll feel this awareness, probably it has always worked in that way, it's really interesting working from that point of view (consciousness)

Light Seeker
05-07-2016, 10:18 PM
You were always and ever shall be , so much more, so very , very much more than your physical body...as far as my understanding extends.

Starman
05-07-2016, 10:34 PM
When I turned 30-years old I thought I was “over the hill,“ because I am a baby-boomer and my generation believed at that time that
we should not trust anyone over thirty. I remember looking in a full length mirror on my 30th birthday and for the first time seeing my self as a creature.

It disturbed me to see myself, my human body, as a creature. On my next birthday my body will be 70-years old and
my perspective of my body has definitely changed. Today I see my body more as a vehicle for existing in this world.

There are many realms of existence; at least this is my experience, and the body which we have will be similar to the realm where we journey.
Like our physical body is 2/3rd's water, similar to the Earth, an has other features which are similar to this planet. It is specifically made for us to
exist and expand awareness while we are here. :smile:

naturesflow
05-07-2016, 11:03 PM
Most interesting. I tend to dwell a lot on my body because I dwell in it – it’s all I have while here. But my view is from its sensuous capacity radiating out through the skin
(if that makes any sense, I suppose I mean the quasi-visual play of everything within in response to stimuli from without, the music, the visuals,
the panorama as my eyes move about, the transmuting of the senses of sex, dance and movement, touch; the tone arising from taste and perfume,
the rise and fall of joy, delight, displeasure, pain, the emotional cascades that drive anything creative I do which is most things…) reaching through to
the outside.

Oh dear, I’m getting carried away. I do tend to eat healthily, hope I’m not being duped over “organic” in that it really IS organic,
and natural – brown rice, wholemeal bread and unrefined sugar (except the sweets I allow myself and hide so that visitors don’t get ‘em!).
It’s exercise, breathing, sleeping, retaining an emotional equanimity. It’s up to us to maintain this vehicle.
If we don’t we neglect our spirituality – we can never expect those spiritual agencies that support us to continue.
Why should they? Sometimes here I see signs of those agencies giving seekers rude signs, letting in the dank and dark
rather than guiding the through or away – because they walk an unhealthy body path.
Some are ashamed of their bodies but rather than square up to that, would press on trying to amplify their spirituality.
Like trying to run up the down escalator/moving staircase.

That’s how I see the quality of awareness quite honestly. We can look and believe we’re seeing, tasting etc etc, believe we understand
and try to turn everything (even the impossible) into words, but if the channels aren’t clear and healthily responsive, awareness is likely to be attenuated.
It doesn’t mean that I have to become everything (in appreciating the real essence of all that enters my senses or awareness –
that’s possible but might take a very long time) but it usually means I know it’s there and perhaps should judge on how I want it in my existence.

Almost an awareness of awareness, which, if I may say so, you seem particularly good at.

Yeah, I bet you’re thinking trust that Lorelyen to come crashing in!!! Well, that’s prescience for you! It was bound to happen on a subject like this.
I’m very body-aware but only because I have to drive my Self around in it.

Awesome post. Trust Lorelyen to come crashing in (well you told to say that part) with such a wonderful view and inspiring post showing how its done. I mean that sincerely. What your showing is the true essence of full body awareness or fullness of being. Which is what I believe we cannot avoid on this journey as one with all the other fluffy stuff as Gem would say..:D

My body counts. All of me. I am an organ-ic fan. Personally would love to grow my own more complete, but my garden is in process, so time will tell (I do have some winter kale, broccoli and spinach in a little area).

The vehicle indeed is important for transportation and movement so pays to keep it in order.

I was inspired to write this mainly through my own awareness of course, but lately noticing so many so called aware friends around me who still smoke and drink loads of coffee and really don't immerse in the body part of being. I find that both odd and conflicting, but then rome wasn't built in a day..so...:wink:

naturesflow
05-07-2016, 11:06 PM
The physical body is all we have when we are incarnating and the best we can do is to take good care of it however it translate into for each individual. Thanks for sharing your perspective on this.

For sure. The journey, inclusive of the body becomes part of the evolving nature of being true to self, listening to yourself through that process in the self care needs seems to naturally follow through each realization for me, its all part of the realization of self imo. Thankyou for sharing too.

naturesflow
05-07-2016, 11:11 PM
Awareness of my body in recent days has become interesting--

My awareness of others as aspects of myself have become much more direct and realized in perception and not merely a matter of conception-- Distinguishing my "personal" body and that which I experience increasingly becomes laughable as I see how interconnected we all truly are in every moment--

--------------

In this sense, nutrition as it is often thought of becomes radically different; and it is not just a matter of food, but a matter of energetic flow through out all of existence-- And it is directly correlated to the expression that a person doesn't become enlightened, the universe becomes enlightened--

Awareness of self through process opens many dimension to relate, the integration of all that is ongoing into being all that. So I can relate to your movements and points of relating also. Understanding what you are intellectually and being what you are integrated is an inclusive state of awareness for me. Once I am aware that piece becomes a piece to deepen and be that, live it fully as that state of being. That too me is the full realization into being it.

It is a whole integrative process imo, so the energy, nutrition, and many other aspects as Lorelyen has modelled comes into the view of integration ongoing.

I am not talking just food. I am pointing to the nature of body care at the physical level of need in this thread, which becomes more for me a whole body awareness But your view shows, it is all inclusive to the nature of the energetic alignment and integrating yourself more aware of you in everyway we come to know ourselves.

naturesflow
05-07-2016, 11:17 PM
Crikey, my post count has gone down by 22.
So much for awareness.

Like, I'm not here to build up a post count but one does notice. Question is, what was erased?

In the absence of feedback one has no knowledge of why or what?

Probably my sense of humour. It can get a bit mercurial at times. I tend to be bureaucratic on fora though, follow the rules
guidelines.... something went wrong somewhere. One can only be aware if able to decipher the symbols.

.................................................. .................................................. .............oOo.................................. .................................................. ...............

22 is the master builder on the material plane.

Did I just enter your reality through this thread? my reality shows me in the loss you build anew..so don't count your losses, look on the bright side and see the gain I am showing you. :D

Seems to me you are definitely a master builder in relation to this theme. :)

naturesflow
05-07-2016, 11:28 PM
You were always and ever shall be , so much more, so very , very much more than your physical body...as far as my understanding extends.

I am aware of myself as I know myself and get to know myself deeper. I know the body is important to take care of in the whole knowing of what I am.
My body is the vehicle that carries all this into life and living more complete. I choose how to take care of it and the choices I make to care for it, will show the reflection when I notice and listen deeper.

The body doesn't lie. So I ask my body what it needs more complete. And it responds.
The body is the vehicle that houses everything we are have been and are becoming.
The process of that bridging and integrating yourself into being what you are becoming moves through the body as one, when one is open to listen of course.

naturesflow
06-07-2016, 12:24 AM
Some further contemplation arising in me today.

As I have let go of old habits, opened to those aspects of self, to listen more deeply, I have noticed that even as I may believe I am balanced and travelling along this spiritual path very open and aware, dancing in the joys of what many convey as "spiritual awareness" If I am not listening to all those aspects of myself holding in and down in some way of my physical body with those habits and addictions, then I am not truly listening to myself more complete. Every aspect of me is the whole self.

Addictions have shown me in my body what I have been holding in and onto, so to become more clear and open as vibrant and fully alive human being I let them go to know this. Unresolved feelings caught in all these pockets, holding in and down. While I held them, I couldn't know what was within them. While I was unwilling to let go and believe their were nothing, in the letting go they showed me what was there, showed me the change my body was seeking. In the threads knitted in place by those addictions, in my body health, in my awareness to be more, I soon realized what I was not facing, I was pushing aside, pushing down. As I continue to take care and listen to my body, I am continuing the process of deepening, opening being my true and authentic self and caring for it fully. Every part of me is important in that care.

ocean breeze
06-07-2016, 07:46 AM
I don't go out of my way to be healthy. But yet i have a much healthier body than most of those who make it a habit to be or stay healthy. Haven't seen a doctor since 2006, haven't been to a dentist since 2004, i look much younger than my age, and have a lot more endurance than most athletes in their 20s. Whether i'm stuffing my face with brownies or broccoli, its all good to me. :laughing6:

naturesflow
06-07-2016, 08:34 AM
I don't go out of my way to be healthy. But yet i have a much healthier body than most of those who make it a habit to be or stay healthy. Haven't seen a doctor since 2006, haven't been to a dentist since 2004, i look much younger than my age, and have a lot more endurance than most athletes in their 20s. Whether i'm stuffing my face with brownies or broccoli, its all good to me. :laughing6:
Hi ocean breeze
You are how old may I ask?
The self care is a changing face much like life. We can without awareness fully of our inner health, believe we are healthy because we are well. The nature of inner health is awakening through the process of our choices much like life itself. Of course when younger our bodies can be more resistant and stronger, but the choices do set up us for the foundation of the future, we are being today even without realization I would imagine. You are a fairly active person aren't you? that would count too. So there is a level of self care already moving in you just by moving..:)

knightofalbion
06-07-2016, 09:03 AM
It's just a vehicle of expression for the Spirit within. But, right now, it's the only one you've got, so take good care of it.

Lucyan28
06-07-2016, 03:11 PM
The body doesn't lie. So I ask my body what it needs more complete. And it responds.
The body is the vehicle that houses everything we are have been and are becoming.
The process of that bridging and integrating yourself into being what you are becoming moves through the body as one, when one is open to listen of course.

Greetings Naturesflow, I don't see the physical body as the house of everything, all the contrary, I believe that the mind/spirit are the primary vehicle that houses everything (our true-self and consciousness, and that this physical body is just an energetic projection of our true "body" which is the soul or spirit or mind, however we can call it :wink:

Of course this physical body can feel as the very center of integration, but it is just an external structure, like the clothes we're wearing, they're part of us, but they're not us in the ultimate reality, they're organic atoms that we took borrowed for a brief period of time. There is a dual paradox here I know.

Whenever we cut our hair and nails, we don't feel we were torn apart, it's just hair, organic atoms, but at some point our mind/spirit remains intact and eternal, (of course there is evolution and development) but the physical body is just an illusion, an energetic projection created by our core, well at least I believe that and feel it.

It's important to take care of this body, but it's just an external vehicle, like a car, the pilot is indeed the important being that is controlling everything, and this pilot is the creation itself.

So in conclusion, I'm aware of my physical body and I love it, but as well I can love a jacket, I know that in some time I will replace that beautiful jacket with another jacket when the right time comes.

ocean breeze
06-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Hi ocean breeze
You are how old may I ask?
The self care is a changing face much like life. We can without awareness fully of our inner health, believe we are healthy because we are well. The nature of inner health is awakening through the process of our choices much like life itself. Of course when younger our bodies can be more resistant and stronger, but the choices do set up us for the foundation of the future, we are being today even without realization I would imagine. You are a fairly active person aren't you? that would count too. So there is a level of self care already moving in you just by moving..:)

33 yrs of age and yes i'm active. For me its not that i believe i'm healthy its just how my body feels. Young, energetic, full of life. I think a lot of it has to do with doing the things you truly enjoy and keeping a sense of humor, along with staying active. It keeps your spirit young.

Or maybe its because i'm not married with kids, and don't work full time. That will knock 20yrs off. :icon_razz:

naturesflow
06-07-2016, 11:48 PM
33 yrs of age and yes i'm active. For me its not that i believe i'm healthy its just how my body feels. Young, energetic, full of life. I think a lot of it has to do with doing the things you truly enjoy and keeping a sense of humor, along with staying active. It keeps your spirit young.

Or maybe its because i'm not married with kids, and don't work full time. That will knock 20yrs off. :icon_razz:

Cool and yes you are moving along without too much added stress in your world to know how to be in balance,when life is smooth balance of care comes a little easier. All the things you mention are part of the balance of care imo also....not married, no kids,no full time work, gosh you sound like your walking the good life..hehehe

naturesflow
07-07-2016, 12:02 AM
Greetings Naturesflow, I don't see the physical body as the house of everything, all the contrary, I believe that the mind/spirit are the primary vehicle that houses everything (our true-self and consciousness, and that this physical body is just an energetic projection of our true "body" which is the soul or spirit or mind, however we can call it :wink:

Of course this physical body can feel as the very center of integration, but it is just an external structure, like the clothes we're wearing, they're part of us, but they're not us in the ultimate reality, they're organic atoms that we took borrowed for a brief period of time. There is a dual paradox here I know.

Whenever we cut our hair and nails, we don't feel we were torn apart, it's just hair, organic atoms, but at some point our mind/spirit remains intact and eternal, (of course there is evolution and development) but the physical body is just an illusion, an energetic projection created by our core, well at least I believe that and feel it.

It's important to take care of this body, but it's just an external vehicle, like a car, the pilot is indeed the important being that is controlling everything, and this pilot is the creation itself.

So in conclusion, I'm aware of my physical body and I love it, but as well I can love a jacket, I know that in some time I will replace that beautiful jacket with another jacket when the right time comes.

Thanks Lucyan. I guess for you it's just an external source, with not much emphasis in expression as myself here in focus. Even as you show you love your body, you hold the knowing that it is temporary so for me in that way of being, it means I would be separating out what I am, complete here and now as a whole human/spirit being and living more in the moment knowing I complete process through the whole of me while here on earth. To me its all of value with equal balance.

I am aware most *spiritually aware* people like to focus on the spirit part more often than focus on the physical body, it seems at times to be a running theme. In reflection of your sharing, I understand where your viewing from as one with my own view. My vehicle is part of my overall balance of being complete and more fully alive to enjoy my life fully. Without this body in full working order, I limit my capacity to be strong spiritually and physically to move around and enjoy life more unimpeded by unnecessary repercussions when I don't listen to it. I don't look at the replacement value in life of my body in some distance future, I see that all life is happening everywhere right here and right now so I choose now to build balance overall with everything I know I am inclusive.

Of course I know what is within this body as whole so it all becomes inclusive in my view. I have a very direct connection to my spirit and the nature of all spirit in life, that is there regardless of what is occurring at the physical level, but in that direct connection, spirit always lets me know quite clearly when I am not listening to my body as one, so I listen to live more fully as my spiritual/physical life on this earth seeks me to be living and that for me is inclusion of all aspects of me.

Heaven on earth is within. Both are inclusive as our higher nature and earthly nature as one in my experience of all this. To be grounded in your true self the earth is what sustains the overall picture in me. So I value the earth in me and my own grounding on this earth one with my spirit.

Light Seeker
08-07-2016, 10:12 PM
@ naturesflow

For as long as it lasts, Your ultimate expression would not garner itself with such a fleeting and fragile physical manifestation Unless of course it is that very reason. ( so you get to do re writes and edits of the overall creational script) I feel sure living a life serves some purpose , but it is by far too fleeting to be of any lasting consequence in the great wheel of creation.

naturesflow
09-07-2016, 06:04 AM
@ naturesflow

For as long as it lasts, Your ultimate expression would not garner itself with such a fleeting and fragile physical manifestation Unless of course it is that very reason. ( so you get to do re writes and edits of the overall creational script) I feel sure living a life serves some purpose , but it is by far too fleeting to be of any lasting consequence in the great wheel of creation.

And so it goes...

Lucyan28
12-07-2016, 02:28 PM
Thanks Lucyan. I guess for you it's just an external source, with not much emphasis in expression as myself here in focus. Even as you show you love your body, you hold the knowing that it is temporary so for me in that way of being, it means I would be separating out what I am, complete here and now as a whole human/spirit being and living more in the moment knowing I complete process through the whole of me while here on earth. To me its all of value with equal balance.

I am aware most *spiritually aware* people like to focus on the spirit part more often than focus on the physical body, it seems at times to be a running theme. In reflection of your sharing, I understand where your viewing from as one with my own view. My vehicle is part of my overall balance of being complete and more fully alive to enjoy my life fully. Without this body in full working order, I limit my capacity to be strong spiritually and physically to move around and enjoy life more unimpeded by unnecessary repercussions when I don't listen to it. I don't look at the replacement value in life of my body in some distance future, I see that all life is happening everywhere right here and right now so I choose now to build balance overall with everything I know I am inclusive.

Of course I know what is within this body as whole so it all becomes inclusive in my view. I have a very direct connection to my spirit and the nature of all spirit in life, that is there regardless of what is occurring at the physical level, but in that direct connection, spirit always lets me know quite clearly when I am not listening to my body as one, so I listen to live more fully as my spiritual/physical life on this earth seeks me to be living and that for me is inclusion of all aspects of me.

Heaven on earth is within. Both are inclusive as our higher nature and earthly nature as one in my experience of all this. To be grounded in your true self the earth is what sustains the overall picture in me. So I value the earth in me and my own grounding on this earth one with my spirit.

Hi Naturesflow, during these days I was feeling every word that you say about how we integrate all the bodies into one and finding the perfect balance, and actually I feel glad about this, everything is there for a reason and it makes more sense to focus only in the experience of integration with the whole rather than disregarding a vehicle (like I was doing with the physical body)

Thanks for this helpful post =)

Blessings !