PDA

View Full Version : This is almost like a secret about God..

Miss Hepburn
03-07-2016, 02:06 AM
What many people who want to feel God do not know is...
God, this Superior Being, this Divine Spirit that permeates everything...
and is everything...wants desperately to be known and understood.
Desperately.

Hmm, this isn't a question...so I guess it is open to be commented on...
or
for questions to be asked.
I was just pulled to say it.

People often 'need' something from God...well, guess what?
'He' needs you...your heart's love... desperately.
(I don't make these things up or read these things.)
:smile:

If one person opens to a new 'Ah-ha moment' then, perfect.

Starman
03-07-2016, 04:45 AM
I sometimes feel like we are playing hide and seek with God, hide and seek with our own divinity. It is my experience that God pursues me much more vigorously than I could ever pursue God; God, or divinity, is as the fisherman and I am the fish, the hook of inspiration is in my mouth and I am gladly being reeled in. :hug3:

Abbara
03-07-2016, 04:57 AM
Yep.
Amen.
Agreed.
That's right.
'Nuff said I guess.

Maguru
03-07-2016, 10:21 AM
God should open a face book page or put a video on UTube. It would be viral in no time. :biggrin:

Miss Hepburn
03-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Aw, so glad so many can relate!
:love9:

Abbara
03-07-2016, 06:03 PM
God should open a face book page or put a video on UTube. It would be viral in no time. :biggrin:

I agree. Imagine God in 15 minutes of fame.
Then Twitter Nation will peep and tweet in for another 10 or so.
What would the message be... ?
"Y'all shape up down there!
Clean up your mess!
Be my arms, my feet, my words, my compassion.
Love one another"

or how about...

"Oh, my beloved,
come away with me,
I have so longed for you."

In his/her chosen silence, others must speak up.
That's what Miss Hepburn does.
Her poetry makes me madly in love with God over and over again.

firstandlast
03-07-2016, 07:25 PM
I think it is worth pondering on this to a deeper depth--

If god is everything, and desperately desires to be understood; which is apparent in mans own search for knowledge-- Why did god create it in a manner that it cannot be immediately understood?

So.. this-- 1. God did not have to create it like this, god is not limited; could have endowed us with instant knowledge of itself-- Why make it appear as lessons? 2. Even at the highest level of realizations on planet earth, does one must contain some ignorance (meaning, why create a place of existence that cannot sustain full comprehension of the greater self?)-- 3. Why is the existence not flat out expressed in some direct manner of representation (like, hey dude, it's me, just here to remind you what we are doing); and while you can conclude that it is because it is so vast and blah blah blah, but these are designs of creation itself.. so why design it in such a manner? 4. Why are there suspicions of a plan, and some people being conscious of their role in the plan. why is the plan compartmentalized only giving us what we need to know to be ourselves within creation?

I think these things give far deeper understandings of the nature of the situation, which while what you are saying isn't untrue; I think peers into a greater picture of why we would put ourselves in such a position in the first place.. because perhaps, what is true; is not what will actually be achieved by the preconceived notions of what we think is wanting to be achieved--

I mean its sort of a veil within the idea itself-- If god so desperately wants to be understood, than that which we will come to understand will be entirely different than that which we preconceive wants to be understood--

barrynu
03-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Desperately.

God wanted to know itself,so it stirred from its slumber and thought its first thought and consciousness was created................and it was good:smile:
Consciousness shook it self and made a Big Bang!!!............and it was good.:smile:

Everything in that Big Bang was permeated in this new God consciousness.
13 BILLION YEARS later we have evolved into a seemingly solid form of that consciousness.

We are God and we are still learning about our self through experiences,emotions and communication with other conscious forms which are just other parts of our self.

You are God.
Praise God/Praise yourself
Love God /Love yourself
Be God/Be yourself:biggrin:

Rakoontay
03-07-2016, 07:40 PM
I personally believe that "god" is not a person-like figure, rather 'everything'. God is Source. God is universe. So I feel that what you take, you should give, as well. So I agree, god needs us. The source energy needs us to need it. It is like a connection. We have the power to connect with this powerful, loving light, though no obligations to (but it sure is nice to feel connected to everything).

Miss Hepburn
03-07-2016, 09:47 PM
I think it is worth pondering on this to a deeper depth-- Oh, how I love these words!

If god is everything, and desperately desires to be understood;
which is apparent in mans own search for knowledge--
Why did god create it in a manner that it cannot be immediately understood?
Ah, now this is the Lila, the Play, the Cosmic Dance...the Divine Romance.

This would be like saying, 'Why have courtship. Why
have foreplay...Why take so long with a lover?
Let's just cut thru everything and be done with it!" (lovemaking)

Why did God create anything? Ha! Yes! Good questions? :wink:

I love what this group is saying!!!:hello:

Miss Hepburn
03-07-2016, 09:49 PM
God wanted to know itself....

You are God.
Praise God/Praise yourself
Love God /Love yourself
Be God/Be yourself:biggrin:

Excellent post! :thumbsup:
Very astute.

firstandlast
03-07-2016, 10:08 PM
Oh, how I love these words!

Lol cosmic dating would be accurate in my opinion--

Abbara
04-07-2016, 06:32 AM
Why so coy, I asked. Why not just tell me what this is all about?

"But then, beloved, you would be bored silly, god replied. See how I've set this up to keep you enchanted and entertained for eternity? The infatuation, the mystery, the courtship, the consummation.... Then what? More mystery, etc. we've a long time to discover each other."

I do love a good mystery.

Miss Hepburn
04-07-2016, 10:42 PM

"But then, beloved, you would be bored silly, god replied.
See how I've set this up to keep you enchanted and entertained for eternity?
The infatuation, the mystery, the courtship, the consummation....
Then what?
More mystery, etc. we've a long time to discover each other."

I do love a good mystery. Good one! "Why so coy"...Are you familiar with, "To His Coy Mistress", Abbara? Andrew Marvell? 1600s....

'Had we but world enough and time...' :wink:

What a boring Epic if God were to have made everything simply a comedy or romance...

No tragedy and triumph, no war and victory!

Where did your quote come from!? A wise person!

Shivani Devi
04-07-2016, 11:47 PM
When I was a young girl, God took my hand and said "Hello, I am Shiva and I love you"....Yeah, how can I be God?

I have seen Him dance, creating galaxies...universes. I can't be that and if anybody says I am that, I vehemently deny it.

Since forever, whenever I see a picture of Shiva, I think 'God'....either before, during or after my heart starts melting to pieces and I know it ain't me.

I'm just a part of Shiva...a tiny, insignificant, unimportant part of something that I love with my whole heart and being...I'm not loving for love's sake here, although it feels like it sometimes.

Also, Starman is right, God reminds me he's there and that he loves me at least half a dozen times a day.

I just love Shiva so much...not only that, I am in love...besotted...gone...can't bring Necro back to reason kinda thing...

Ciona
05-07-2016, 12:04 AM
I haven't read this whole thread yet, just the OP, and I agree completely. I've had several of my own experiences which point to this, along with some other points on the matter, and it's something I've always felt close to God about.

I will be reading this thread in its entirety when I get some more time.

Miss Hepburn
05-07-2016, 01:14 AM
WELL! Necro...I needed a cigarette after that post. Thank you.
And Sister Moon...hold onto your hat...! :tongue:

Shivani Devi
05-07-2016, 01:30 AM
WELL! Necro...I needed a cigarette after that post. Thank you.No problem, and yeah, gets like that for me too sometimes...although I ran out 2 days ago...oi, pass one over through the internets plz. :biggrin:

Miss Hepburn
06-07-2016, 02:10 AM
.oi, pass one over through the internet, plz. :biggrin:
oi?

You mean, Oy.
I speak Yiddish....Oy vey!

Maguru
06-07-2016, 05:17 AM

"But then, beloved, you would be bored silly, god replied. See how I've set this up to keep you enchanted and entertained for eternity? The infatuation, the mystery, the courtship, the consummation.... Then what? More mystery, etc. we've a long time to discover each other."

I do love a good mystery.What did he say about the suffering?

Shivani Devi
06-07-2016, 05:43 AM
oi?

You mean, Oy.
I speak Yiddish....Oy vey!Aussie Aussie Aussie...oy vey, oy vey, oy vey?...nah, somethin' ain't right there...

http://www.queness.com/resources/images/ipsum/4.jpg

Although you guys don't have Bogans either...

Khalli
06-07-2016, 05:58 AM
LOL! I had to google that term.

Here they are called rednecks and it is always important to have a video camera around for when 1 says "hold my beer and watch this."

Hobbes
06-07-2016, 01:06 PM
something my Higher Self and My Guardian Angel (Archangel Daniel) said to me a few months ago.

"When you can see yourself in everyone and everything you meet, you will then be in the presence of god"

You can take this however it resonates with you. Just thought I would post it here as it seemed fitting.

Miss Hepburn
06-07-2016, 05:59 PM
... have a video camera around for when
1 says, "hold my beer and watch this."
Still laughing!!!!!! :biggrin::icon_lol::icon_joker:

Miss Hepburn
06-07-2016, 06:00 PM
something my Higher Self and My Guardian
Angel (Archangel Daniel) said to me a few months ago.

"When you can see yourself in everyone and everything you meet,
you will then be in the presence of god"
Aw, I love it!!!
:hug3:

Jatd
06-07-2016, 07:56 PM
Desperately.

or

Its all I think about all day, everyday.

kralaro
11-08-2016, 10:20 PM
Desperately.I've been wanting to know/understand God, so please tell that if God wants to be known and understood, then why haven't I succeeded yet? In fact, I've been experiencing hindrances in my path.

Dwerg
11-08-2016, 10:44 PM
If God is everything, why would he need anything? How can such a God as you describe be in any kind of desperation?

arcaneopal
12-08-2016, 04:13 AM
I've been wanting to know/understand God, so please tell that if God wants to be known and understood, then why haven't I succeeded yet? In fact, I've been experiencing hindrances in my path.

Hi kralaro, I feel like this too sometimes. I seek out God with a pure heart, and sometimes He answers, and sometimes He doesn't. ...At least, I think He doesn't. Maybe He does show us His presence, just not in the way we'd expect it. Maybe He shows up in subtle signs/through others/in our dreams...

This is what I've been thinking lately:
God created us and we are indeed His most precious creation. And by this I mean, our spiritual creation. We are all created as a most wonderful, perhaps divine being, as a part of God. But during this *time* the longing to know what else is there to *life* arose, so God, in all His benevolence, gives us this Earth to find out what it's like to be separated from Him. And gives us the gift of free will to explore it to it's fullest extent. Because before, we only knew love and joy. And we could not have free will if we had retained our memory of Him, so it was our own choice to be stripped of that... yet we did not want to forget Him completely, so we were allowed to give ourselves signs along our path, to direct us back to Him if we so choose. I think the key is to notice it when it's there. I think perhaps we dismiss a lot of these signs as a coincidence, or explain it away "logically", or overlook it altogether.

As far as God desperately wanting to get back into contact with us, I think this is true also. If we were the ones who wanted to experience this, I'm sure it pains Him to see all the suffering we go through. But this is mostly our own doing. By forgetting that we are loving beings, we are at the mercy of our own ego as well as everyone else's. God wants only the best for us, and to remember that we are loving beings, but He will not interfere because that is what we wanted, at our soul level to learn and develop even further spiritually. But I believe He is always with us, through good and bad, to help us through our troubles, even if it doesn't feel like it.

Ghost_Rider_1970
12-08-2016, 11:32 AM
I sometimes feel like we are playing hide and seek with God, hide and seek with our own divinity. It is my experience that God pursues me much more vigorously than I could ever pursue God; God, or divinity, is as the fisherman and I am the fish, the hook of inspiration is in my mouth and I am gladly being reeled in. :hug3:

YES, YES, YES!!!

I completely agree, and relate with this so much :)

I believe that God plays hide and seek in us all. Where we come to realise that we are not separate from the Universe but all connected and are all ‘One’. That we are everyone and everything. That we are God and God is us.

So when you look up at the stars in the night Sky, rather than just seeing a distant star you come to realise that you are that star. Where by not having any constraints of any ‘belief system’ or preconceptions you find that your spirit it truly free :)

A human Being
12-08-2016, 12:39 PM
If He wants my love so desperately, He should send me a Valentine and a box of chocolates every once in a while :tongue: :laughing11:

lemex
12-08-2016, 03:39 PM
IMO God could make itself known every where at once and to every one. It could even answer many questions. God could even have put out the first message right as it had wanted. :smile: It does not use common sense.

I think even God is part of this consciousness thing and there is still something bigger going on. This is the secret I came up with. Any thoughts on this.

Miss Hepburn
12-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Sorry, I forgot about this thread!

How can a Infinite Being that is within everything need our love.
It actually is the only thing 'He', Who has no gender, but is not an 'It',
craves.

Does it seem logical to the intellect...no.

I can tell you ...yes, 'He' wants to be acknowledged and recognized...
but more so, this Divine One wants to be known and understood...
I say this with passion.
'He' wants to be seeeen....why?
He is the Only One.
The Only One....no other...One Conscious Being...One, alone, singular.
There is no other...and..'He' is like a child.

He has no mirror...so, 'He' created, with His
imagination, 'us'....an 'other'... that He could play hide and seek with....
and that could search for Him and find Him...and He could wait
for and feeeel their heart crack open and even for a second see Him and
love Him.
Why?
Because He is like a black hole...a bottomless Well of thirst...for
one thing, love, and more and more and more love...and still
more and more and more...

Again, I do not make these things up...they are revealed...no one
need believe me...in fact...please don't....
go inside...sit for hours...ask to be shown ...Him.
Don't stop until He comes to you...slowly, as you are ready He will show you
more and more of Himself and Who He really Is....He will.

arcaneopal
13-08-2016, 02:50 AM
Currently reading:

Embraced by the Light: Betty Eadie
Ultimate Journey: Robert Monroe
How to reach Enlightenment: Polly Campbell
Proof of Heaven: Eben Alexander
I knew their hearts: Jeff Olsen

Not on topic, but I just had to say that I like your reading list. : )

Now on topic,
God is Love
If we can learn to love unconditionally, I think we might find Him quite easily... perhaps. :)

Ghost_Rider_1970
14-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Not on topic, but I just had to say that I like your reading list. : )

Now on topic,
God is Love
If we can learn to love unconditionally, I think we might find Him quite easily... perhaps. :)

Thank you so much for your kind comments :)

I have another amazing book that I am currently reading and is called 'The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are' by Alan Watts. It is sensational, as I complete resonate with his philosophical views so have added this to my reading list :hug2:

7luminaries
17-08-2016, 05:08 PM
Sorry, I forgot about this thread!

How can a Infinite Being that is within everything need our love.
It actually is the only thing 'He', Who has no gender, but is not an 'It',
craves.

Does it seem logical to the intellect...no.

I can tell you ...yes, 'He' wants to be acknowledged and recognized...
but more so, this Divine One wants to be known and understood...
I say this with passion.
'He' wants to be seeeen....why?
He is the Only One.
The Only One....no other...One Conscious Being...One, alone, singular.
There is no other...and..'He' is like a child.

He has no mirror...so, 'He' created, with His
imagination, 'us'....an 'other'... that He could play hide and seek with....
and that could search for Him and find Him...and He could wait
for and feeeel their heart crack open and even for a second see Him and
love Him.
Why?
Because He is like a black hole...a bottomless Well of thirst...for
one thing, love, and more and more and more love...and still
more and more and more...

Again, I do not make these things up...they are revealed...no one
need believe me...in fact...please don't....
go inside...sit for hours...ask to be shown ...Him.
Don't stop until He comes to you...slowly, as you are ready He will show you
more and more of Himself and Who He really Is....He will.

:hug: ...and "Who God Is" is simply boundless awareness and boundless love...which seeks union with all that has emanated from What Is, in all of its (our) infinite diversity...and we find the essence of God in all things but most directly and personally within each awakened heart seeking that same union.

And this, essentially, is the innermost teaching of Kabbalah :hug3:

Wonderful thread and thanks for the daily cup of joy!

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

kralaro
17-08-2016, 05:16 PM
which seeks unionGod is seeking union with me but still he won't converse with me?

7luminaries
17-08-2016, 11:59 PM
The conversation takes place through illumination and love...and by this, I mean not in the way we normally conceive of conversation.

First we have to seek and yearn and thereby open our hearts to grace. That's free will. Then we can receive and come into union with Spirit. But for many that means learning how to be receptive and vulnerable first, if needed. Only the open heart, like the empty cup, can be suffused or filled.

What we receive in union with God or Spirit is grace, love, and illumination. It is ever-present but we cannot receive it fully into ourselves without first seeking and opening, or else the free will that is our ground of being would have been violated or compromised.

Once we have sought and graciously received, then we can give to others the authentic love we have received from Spirit. And then we can also give and receive in authentic love with others. But the fullness of this can only ever occur if they too have sought Spirit and received that same grace, love, and illumination into their own hearts.

You can have a regular conversation with Spirit too...but I was thinking you meant the deeper sort of wordless union led by the heart from within the heart. Typically if I'm talking to Spirit, it's either to my Self, or to another's higher Self, or the Guides, all of whom I know and love and address directly and "face-to-face". Typically for healing or energy work. If one just speaks generally to the universe or to Spirit, though, I'm sure it all gets sorted :wink:

But the wordless communion also connects or intersects with Oneness, or what we think of as Spirit or God. And the illumination we receive is translated into images, concepts and even words that we can grasp or apprehend first in our hearts and then even in our minds.

There are many paths to God/Spirit, but the way of the seeker on any path is the way of love and grace and union. Seek and ye shall find is exactly pointing at this truth.

Peace & blessings :hug:
7L

Miss Hepburn
18-08-2016, 12:56 AM
...which seeks union with all that has emanated
from What Is, in all of its (our) infinite diversity...
Let's expand on that :wink:, it is so exciting!
Because 'He' is so amazing...

One time I 'saw' or 'got'.....'He' has these BILLIONS of souls...and He waits....waits ...
waits for each little one to open to 'Him' just a crack... for a
split second, even.

Or did I already mention this a ways back, hahahah...who can remember! :tongue:

EDIT: Wow, I just your post #38....b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l

And I love Alan Watts.

Miss Hepburn
18-08-2016, 01:17 AM
In regards to ...and he won't converse with me...it reminded me of a story Yogananda told...

You have a child crying, the mother is busy doing housework...so she gives
her little boy a toy...he stops crying.
Then, he cries again....this time she gives him something else...and he is satisfied-stops crying...then again, so,
She gives him a candy bar...
But, this time the little boy is not satisfied and keeps crying...
When finally the mother stops and realizes,
"Oh, nothing will satisfy him; he wants ME! And bends down and picks him up!"
The end.

Same with God. :tongue:

7luminaries
18-08-2016, 05:13 PM
Let's expand on that :wink:, it is so exciting!
Because 'He' is so amazing...

One time I 'saw' or 'got'.....'He' has these BILLIONS of souls...and He waits....waits ...
waits for each little one to open to 'Him' just a crack... for a
split second, even.

Or did I already mention this a ways back, hahahah...who can remember! :tongue:

EDIT: Wow, I just your post #38....b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l

And I love Alan Watts.

:hug: it's a wonderful image and I can't remember either so I'm glad you shared it!
I hope these were helpful to Kralaro too.

BTW what did Alan Watts say or do that inspired you?
Anything in particular?

7L

Miss Hepburn
18-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Alan Watts...I read him soooo long ago...I remember his brilliant mind and how he
put together things for a whole generation of Americans...that
might not have read Eastern 'stuff'.

"The menu is not the meal."

So simple yet ...it awakened so many.

"This life was not designed for you to be a victim."

Take control of your life. Live the life you want.....paraphrased...

All very Eastern, abstract for a concrete intellectual...yet, he could
appeal to intellectuals. An excellent trait for a teacher.
There are now many of his lectures on youtube...explaining Zen, Spirit, the mind,
how we create or can create...as in, What we think about we attract...
it was a beginning for young Americans in my day.
You might enjoy his British accent, too.:smile:

7luminaries
18-08-2016, 05:55 PM
Alan Watts...I read him soooo long ago...I remember his brilliant mind and how he
put together things for a whole generation of Americans...that
might not have read Eastern 'stuff'.

"The menu is not the meal."

So simple yet ...it awakened so many.

"This life was not designed for you to be a victim."

Take control of your life. Live the life you want.....paraphrased...

All very Eastern, abstract for a concrete intellectual...yet, he could
appeal to intellectuals. An excellent trait for a teacher.
There are now many of his lectures on youtube...explaining Zen, Spirit, the mind,
how we create or can create...as in, What we think about we attract...
it was a beginning for young Americans in my day.
You might enjoy his British accent, too.:smile:

Hahaha...I hear plenty of those accents, but I won't hold it against him :D
I will have to check him out and see what he had to say.

7L

selene
18-08-2016, 08:31 PM
It is my experience that God pursues me much more vigorously than I could ever pursue God :hug3:

This is beautiful. It describes an experience that I only now realize I have had and kept missing. Thank you :hug:

Miss Hepburn
18-08-2016, 11:02 PM
This is beautiful. It describes an experience that
I only now realize I have had and kept missing. Thank you :hug: Ah...when we realize what the heck is going on here..all
throughout our lives...what a dawning moment! :hug3:
Every single solitary moment has a reason and it is for 'you'...somehow
meant to be..
to be molded like pottery on a wheel to come closer to your heart's desire.

kralaro
20-08-2016, 05:58 AM
Thank you Miss Arcaneopal, Miss 7Luminaries and Miss Hepburn for your replies :)

Miss Hepburn, can you please share that on what basis you're saying that God wants to be known and understood?

Khalli
20-08-2016, 06:16 AM
My belief is that through us experiencing God, God can experience itself.

Busby
20-08-2016, 07:00 AM
My belief is that through us experiencing God, God can experience itself.

I agree completely. The reason this and maybe other universes (where 'life' experiences utterly different environments) is, in my opinion, so that God can experience everything possible. We are his tools, so to speak, to live in physical worlds, and in the end, when our jobs are done, we return to base.
That's why life is such a kaleidescope, mirroring everything good and bad, cold and hot, war and peace - in fact in every possible situation and at all possible levels.
We've passed through the paths of evolution up until now, and it will go on until undiscovered theatres are found and knowledge (that experienced) opens further doors.

Miss Hepburn
21-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Miss Hepburn, can you please share that on what basis
you're saying that God wants to be known and understood? Sorry, missed this post.

Oh my gosh, how can I say...from direct experience of being shown
directly from God...in another life changing, earth-stopping, breathless
Divine Insight given to me for what reason, I don't know.
In sacred moments of the Doors of Perception being opened by sheer Grace...:notworthy:

On reflection...and this is not a basis, exactly...but thousands of years ago ...
it has been written by others many times over, also...
but others accounts never mean as much as when 'it happens to you'!

It is just nice that others have experienced this, too, causing them to say things like
'Acknowledge God in all your ways and He will make straight your path.'

Or when he spoke through Jeremiah,
...but he who does boast, let him boast of this, that he knows and understands me, so saith the Lord.

I'm sure there are many other verses in different scriptures others know of...but I do not
consider those 'my basis'...that is direct experience, more than once and in different ways.

Why, even Meher Baba had the same realization...(see, we all meditate
hours and hours and commune with God)
He knew that God was all alone since He is The Only One....there was no 'other'.
He had no one to love...no one to know Him and love Him!
So He created/imagined 'us'.

Oh my, His need is endless...does this bogle the logical mind?
Of course, it does.
It is one of the great paradoxes!!
Because this Supreme Being needs nothing at the same time!
How can the mind understand that agony is ecstasy and ecstasy is agony...
but, I can tell you, omg, it is one and the same...and that did not come from books.

There is a place, kralaro, that is wildly transcendent, not a place the everyday mind dwells in...
a measurably different wavelength...beyond this 3rd dimensional awareness....this is where 'things' are revealed to the soul.

So as one tries to understand things others have said for centuries in sacred scriptures, they must
get into the same realm or head space....other wise it is like looking from the outside in and ya just can't 'get it'.
Tho, it sounds inspiring...it means little.

This is why it is said, "Be still and know I am God."
And it is a stillness, almost beyond belief!
I have done this and this is the basis that I base anything I say on, my experience.

And I wish others would test me out...sit for hours and hours and
hours and hours and hours and another hour a sitting and see what is revealed to you, too.
You are no different than any great famous Yogi...except what you focus upon.

Jyotir
21-08-2016, 04:24 PM
Hi Miss Hepburn,

It's been said that God's favorite hobby is playing hide-and-seek!

Great topic that puts things in the proper perspective which is oft overlooked or completely disregarded within spiritual discussions.

Thank you!

~ J

kralaro
21-08-2016, 06:42 PM
Thank you Miss Hepburn

~~~
from direct experience of being shown
directly from God...in another life changing, earth-stopping, breathless
Divine Insight given to me
~~~

I wanted to know this when i asked, details please?

~~~
direct experience, more than once and in different ways.
~~~

I beg of you to share.

mesmerist
22-08-2016, 03:35 AM

In many ways I'm just starting out on this spiritual journey but this resonated with me, and I'll tell you how:

God is said to be a "jealous God" in the Bible. I mistook this to mean that he was angry and wrathful and would be ****ed at me and punish me if I didn't follow his every word.
But
Maybe he's only "jealous" because he wants us to join in. God created me - and all of us - with a grand spiritual purpose in mind, and God needs to be found by me so that I can fulfill my purpose; in turn, I need to find God to receive this purpose and come into alignment with who I truly am.

Does this make sense?

Kerubiel
22-08-2016, 04:00 AM
Makes beautiful sense. God says, you sow and you shall reap what you sow. Looks like good seeds to me!

Kerubiel
22-08-2016, 04:13 AM
Makes beautiful sense. God says, you sow and you shall reap what you sow. Looks like good seeds to me!

I fear for the one who called his God wrathful and angry, mean and cruel, evil to the core.

GOD!! have mercy upon His soul!

intj123
22-08-2016, 07:11 PM
God works in mysterious ways.

Miss Hepburn
22-08-2016, 07:12 PM
Hi Miss Hepburn,
It's been said that God's favorite hobby is playing hide-and-seek!
Thank you!
~ JYES! It IS!
Let us not forget using a magnifying glass on bugs in the Garden ....also.
This will not be understood in the proper perspective by many...LOL! :D:D
Probably shouldn't have even brought it up! :tongue:

Sarian
22-08-2016, 07:18 PM
I get on my stomach with my camera and experience marvelous creation from ground level and I'm completely captivated and in awe...the tears flow. Looking up, I feel like the ant and I am so much more humbled and in awe.

Miss Hepburn
22-08-2016, 11:09 PM
In many ways I'm just starting out on this spiritual
journey but this resonated with me, and I'll tell you how:

God is said to be a "jealous God" in the Bible....
But...
Maybe he's only "jealous" because He wants us to join in.
God created me - and all of us - with a grand spiritual purpose in mind,
and God needs to be found by me so that I can fulfill my purpose;
in turn, I need to find God to receive this purpose and come into alignment with who I truly am.

Does this make sense?
Yes, good one! Particularly agreed with the bolded, mesmerist. :wink:

Miss Hepburn
22-08-2016, 11:16 PM
God works in mysterious ways. I'm glad you brought that up, intj.
I would have said that long ago, so I get the thought...but there comes
a point on this spiritual Path...when you actually understand God
perfectly...when your relationship, connection, communion is so
intimate...so much is revealed...such knowledge of the Divine Mind
becomes so simply known from His Heart to yours, directly, up-close and personal...
that nothing at all is mysterious any longer.
Maybe imagine an NDE when all is revealed and you come back 'knowing'.

And on that day, your entire life changes forever...there is no more mystery. :love9:

Miss Hepburn
22-08-2016, 11:24 PM
Kralaro, I have written about my Divine Visitations so often,
lemme find some and pm a couple to you...give me some time. :)

And, wow Sarian...so cool! :smile:

BJAsapace
23-08-2016, 12:10 AM
Oh, how I love these words!

Maybe God got bored. :P

intj123
23-08-2016, 01:33 AM
I'm glad you brought that up, intj.
I would have said that long ago, so I get the thought...but there comes
a point on this spiritual Path...when you actually understand God
perfectly...when your relationship, connection, communion is so
intimate...so much is revealed...such knowledge of the Divine Mind
becomes so simply known from His Heart to yours, directly, up-close and personal...
that nothing at all is mysterious any longer.
Maybe imagine an NDE when all is revealed and you come back 'knowing'.

And on that day, your entire life changes forever...there is no more mystery. :love9:

I look forward to that day.... Sounds really interesting hehe.

Miss Hepburn
23-08-2016, 03:36 AM
Maybe God got bored. :P Of course, He did...have you ever been in the Nothingness, the Void,
The Night of Brahma, before anything was made manifest?
Lemme tell ya...there is n-o-t-h-i-n-g there, but
One ...Awareness...that's IT.
Thus, this place and everything else.
God is love and love must love, but there is no one for God to love
but Himself...so He imagined 'another'.

Miss Hepburn
23-08-2016, 03:46 AM
This is a very imp NDE and will be good for those interested
with the subject here to read, link:

http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html

"Mellen-Thomas Benedict's NDE resulted in perhaps the greatest fundamental transformation
of any near-death experiencer ever documented.
Miraculously, Benedict returned to his body with a complete remission of the disease."

Ghost_Rider_1970
23-08-2016, 07:41 PM
BTW what did Alan Watts say or do that inspired you?
Anything in particular?

7L

It is so wonderful to hear of others who have come across Alan Watts. I relatively recently came across and really do find him so inspirational.

Following on from my 'awakening' and separation from my Twin Flame I have found his spiritual philosophy to be simply breath-taking, and his views have helped me ratify so many things that I had come to understand at my soul level.

If you would like to know a little more about him, please find a link to my Pinterest Boards of his quotes and videos links:

https://uk.pinterest.com/ghostrider1970/alan-watts-spiritual-philosophy-quotes/

https://uk.pinterest.com/ghostrider1970/alan-watts-spiritual-philosophy-videos/

I hope you like them and suggest 'The Real You' as a wonderful starting point.

I am also reading his amazing 'The Book: The Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are' and unreservedly recommend it. :hug2:

7luminaries
23-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Hmmm...that's two of you recommending, LOL!
Alright I will have to take a peek then :D

And thanks much for the links, Ghost Rider.

7L

kralaro
25-08-2016, 05:49 PM
~~~
~~~

This gave me a reason to love God. Thank you Miss Hepburn.

Miss Hepburn
26-08-2016, 02:35 AM
~~~
~~~

This gave me a reason to love God. Thank you Miss Hepburn. :hug2:

:icon_smile:

:notworthy:

I am very moved.

hybrid
26-08-2016, 02:49 AM
Desperately.

or

remind me of the parable of the prodigal son. the divine love of the father is all embracing because we are his own. the creative act of god separates us from him but the there is also a natural force that constantly draws us to him. the law of oneness which pulls everything to its origination

Zagacat
26-08-2016, 03:27 AM
This is a very imp NDE and will be good for those interested
with the subject here to read, link:

http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html

"Mellen-Thomas Benedict's NDE resulted in perhaps the greatest fundamental transformation
of any near-death experiencer ever documented.
Miraculously, Benedict returned to his body with a complete remission of the disease."

Many thanks for posting this link. This was a very concise, clear experience.

Miss Hepburn
26-08-2016, 04:10 AM
remind me of the parable of the prodigal son.

Basically, a son leaves and squanders all his money.
Comes home with nothing...
Not only does the father embrace him...but says
get the best calf and let's have a celebration.

An example ...again... of love...the Father's love.
Love is all that matters...not the mistakes.

Merlini
28-08-2016, 10:27 PM
All ya r talking about is the expectation and thought of your own personal God who seeks human approval or love and play'es hide and seek...

but in all reality; this is not the God of universe; the God of mankind.
God is nothing like anything of his creation, does not need anything of his creation and is perfectly self sufficient and self existent

God does not desperatly seeks to be known, more rather everything in this universe and creation seeks to reveal God in his wonder and existence and might

Miss Hepburn
29-08-2016, 03:05 AM
All ya r talking about is the expectation and thought of your own personal God who seeks human approval or love and plays hide and seek...

but in all reality; this is not the God of universe; the God of mankind.
God is nothing like anything of his creation, does not need anything of his creation and is perfectly self sufficient and self existent

God does not desperately seek to be known, more rather everything in this universe and creation
seeks to reveal God in his wonder and existence and might I would not say approval exactly. Love, yes.
Personally, I say what I say not from a thought or expectation, nor
from books or my intellect or reason/logic.
LOL, probably why it sounds so different to many!

I love when someone does not understand or agree with what I say...
Why should you? :tongue:
But, if this should influence you to find out for yourself, then YAY!

God actually is like His creation.
He is as soft and gentle as puppy's breathe and as powerful as a Super Nova!
All matter boils down to the atom...and if split, is light!
'He' is His Creation, His creation is 'Him'.*
We are in Him, as He is within us.
Yes, the Creator God is self sufficient...however, being alone, the One and the Only ...He
created what He created :hug3:
You would have, also!!!
Did He need it?
Want it? Desire it?
Different words for basically the same thing.
Yes, because He 'did it'.

It works both ways...God wants us...we want Him...as you said,
'creation seeks to reveal God..." Yes.

What most have not experienced or have not been shown is
the Sacred Heart of the Creator...and This is what I am speaking of.
:love9:

*Him Who has no gender.

barrynu
29-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Iv realised that my own view of what God is fits in with your statement that God wants to be loved.
My view is that I am God and so is everyone else....God is the combined consciousness of everything in the universe`s.

What do we all want in life?....To be loved:smile:

I am god and I want to be loved.

So YES!.....God wants to be loved

kralaro
15-01-2017, 01:16 AM
How to love God, please?

Ghost_Rider_1970
15-01-2017, 01:40 AM
How to love God, please?

Quite simply, by loving yourself :smile:

Clover
15-01-2017, 01:49 AM
Quite simply, by loving yourself :smile:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/images/icons/icon14.gif

FallingLeaves
15-01-2017, 02:20 AM
How to love God, please?

listen to what he says?

Really!
15-01-2017, 05:43 AM
An example ...again... of love...the Father's love.
Love is all that matters...not the mistakes.

Yup! Till he moves back in w/you! ... :icon_eek:
Now that's a daily test of love ...

Premier
15-01-2017, 07:19 AM
Wow do y'all wanna know how perfect God is? I just remember praying telling God how merciful he is that it was enough that he walk here on Earth, and let mankind see him, and lived then he showed me himself after that.

Then the next thing I saw this post.

What I saw was a spirit then I saw many faces on it as if there was many spirits within a single spirit, or just one body with many faces.

It's possible what I saw was from within myself, and I hear many spirits, and feel many they all manifest, and talk, or say stuff.

I'm not sure exactly what I saw, but it was very interesting. The color of the skin was black, and the energy, or aura was white with sparkling feelings.

God said we can see him, but he can't accept any insult, or any offensive thought toward him, and that why he doesn't show himself to us.

Miss Hepburn
15-01-2017, 07:21 AM
How to love God, please? Excellent question...a practical question...very direct.
I like that.
I'm going to come back in the morning however, kralaro...:wink:
It will be a somewhat long answer..lol.
I wonder if I may have already talked about it in earlier pages weeks ago...but
I don't care...I want to answer it again, because I love talking about it!!!
So, bear with me if I repeat myself! Since I see I started this thread in Feb 2016. :smile:

Hemera
15-01-2017, 12:27 PM
I read this thread this morning. It is beautiful. I love the fact people are agreeing with Miss Hepburn and sharing their own thoughts/understandings, and when questions are asked, they are asked with genuine intent to understand or to question. Thank you Miss Hepburn for starting this, it brightened up my day!

Miss Hepburn
15-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Good morning, Hemera, thank you. :smile:

Well, How do you love God? No one was wrong in what they said, but
I would like to add my input. And I have said this before somewhere here.

A major point...say, you would like to buy an animal..a horse, a dog...
hey, or adopt a baby...
You see a photo of the animal or new baby and you say, "I just love him!"
But, can you really and truly? You don't even know him.
You love the idea of him and he is cute...but you don't know him.

So first, in order to truly and really and practically and actually love,
say, 'me' ...you have to know 'me'. Not like/love my ideas and see a photo of me, or hear others talk about me.

But, how to love period?
Think about yourself being loved by your mom or a romantic interest.
How do you feel loved? Make your own list.
Mine would be...
-they keep in touch with me a lot....they text, they call telling me how -they can't stop thinking about...
-they can't wait to be with me...when they do
- they might bring me a little something showing me how they went out
of their way to get me exactly what they knew I'd love...could be a $2 item.
-They do things for me, helping me with things.
-They spend time with me.
-They want me comfortable...may bring me a blanket, another cup of coffee, make my favorite dinner...
-they may tell others about me telling people how much they love me and how great I am...as in, they can't stop themselves, ha!
So, I actually feeeel their love for me.

Now, could all of these things be placed on your own self? Yes.
Could all these be applied to God...more or less...you don't bring God coffee.
Is this how I would love someone, sure.
Romantically, I would 'be there' for them...share myself with them,
accept their affection,
show them I enjoy their company...keeping it a 'family show' here, you understand. :tongue:
I would pay attention to them and not be all distracted when with them..like they
don't matter...my problems at work are more important,
my problems are more important.

So you can play with the above in relation to this Being that is keeping you warm
right now from the inside out, is digesting your food and making your fingernails grow as you sleep.

A couple therapist friend told me once the one thing that is missing in couples with discord is one word...'appreciation'.
You can think about, how does one show appreciation to another...or to God?

Hope this helps you form your own way of loving someone and God...
this Infinite Spirit that is within everything and is everywhere....
all around you and within you.
:hug3:

Molearner
15-01-2017, 08:31 PM
[COLOR=Black]
Well, How do you love God? No one was wrong in what they said, but
I would like to add my input. And I have said this before somewhere here.

A major point...say, you would like to buy an animal..a horse, a dog...
hey, or adopt a baby...
You see a photo of the animal or new baby and you say, "I just love him!"
But, can you really and truly? You don't even know him.
You love the idea of him and he is cute...but you don't know him.

So first, in order to truly and really and practically and actually love,
say, 'me' ...you have to know 'me'. Not like/love my ideas and see a photo of me, or hear others talk about me.

:

Miss Hepburn,

Your thread is quite interesting. Thank you. The funny thing is in reference to the above quoted is that I am tempted to suggest au contraire....:) I actually believe that true love is dependent on the surrender of the ego. Both to love God and to love another. The ego necessarily brings judgment and knowledge and judgment of others might lead us to the conclusion that another is admirable, etc. But using your example of babies and pets we notice that the ego plays little or no role in our impulse to love them. We can feel quite certain that they are not judging us so we do not worry about them judging us. We feel perfectly comfortable in demonstrating a love that comes straight from our hearts and that is unfiltered in any way.

Another thing to consider: The phenomena of "love at first sight". Yes, believe it or not, it happens in real life on occasion. This implies no previous or prior knowledge or acquaintance with the object of one's love. It is actually an intuitive ability to see into the future. It is not conditional on our knowledge. In Christian terms in relation to God we can call it faith(the assurance of things hoped for). Basically I am saying that love is more a leap of faith that it is a conclusion of observed phenomena.

Miss Hepburn
16-01-2017, 12:44 AM
Basically I am saying that love is more a leap of faith than it is a conclusion of observed phenomena. You have added even more interest to this topic, thank you. :smile:

I understand your sentence, I really do...I am feeling that I am in love with
someone right now...makes no sense, endorphins firing...like that leap of faith as you say.
However, since I am pretty darn experienced ...I understand there are
different emotions that come up in us...I am actually infatuated,
sprinkled with loads of hopeful fantasy.
It's not 'love'...

I have about 4 people, sigh, no 5, that think they are in love with me at this moment.
Guess, what...they don't even 'know' me...they are in love with what they 'think I am'...
attractive, fun and happy...I am their 'it' girl now.

I can not take it seriously...love me after you get to know me...and I will then take it as 'real'.

I will still stand by my statement...to love something...you must know that thing.

Do we get thrilled on a first meeting , do we dream of that person,
get excited at the thought of that person or new puppy being delivered tomorrow? Sure!!
But, that is not real love...according to me.

Hemera
16-01-2017, 10:41 AM
Before I went to sleep last night I asked God to reveal Himself to me.

Then I dreamed I was sitting in a bath holding a smiling baby. Not sure why, but I feel this is some sort of answer!

Molearner
16-01-2017, 11:31 PM
Nietzshce.......'"We love life not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving."

Consider substituting someone's name for 'life'.......:)

Miss Hepburn
17-01-2017, 02:55 AM
Nietzshce.......'"We love life not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving."

Consider substituting someone's name for 'life'.......:)
I find this pretty funny to quote an atheist on a thread about God
to a person profoundly into God, :tongue:
who also wanted to influence a world to believe 'God is dead'.

Molearner
17-01-2017, 03:36 PM
I find this pretty funny to quote an atheist on a thread about God
to a person profoundly into God, :tongue:
who also wanted to influence a world to believe 'God is dead'.

Miss Hepburn,

Yes, it is funny that wisdom can come from unexpected sources. Just as easily I could have said......"Someone once said......" and people could have considered the observation on it's merit(or lack thereof). I am glad I attributed it to its proper source...Nietzshe. From a purely Christian viewpoint it demonstrates that there is hope for the world. That others(including atheists) can contemplate love as an existent property of humankind. It seems to be true that Christianity puts an inordinate emphasis on love comparatively speaking. Maybe, in reality, it is more important for the healing of the world and the raising of consciousness that people elevate love to its proper place rather than developing a philosophy of God, Jesus, religion. Conveniently it works for me......:) But then, of course, I define God as love in contrast to those who have uncharitable concepts of God........:)

naturesflow
17-01-2017, 08:34 PM
Miss Hepburn,

Yes, it is funny that wisdom can come from unexpected sources. Just as easily I could have said......"Someone once said......" and people could have considered the observation on it's merit(or lack thereof). I am glad I attributed it to its proper source...Nietzshe. From a purely Christian viewpoint it demonstrates that there is hope for the world. That others(including atheists) can contemplate love as an existent property of humankind. It seems to be true that Christianity puts an inordinate emphasis on love comparatively speaking. Maybe, in reality, it is more important for the healing of the world and the raising of consciousness that people elevate love to its proper place rather than developing a philosophy of God, Jesus, religion. Conveniently it works for me......:) But then, of course, I define God as love in contrast to those who have uncharitable concepts of God........:)

This is a really valid and insightful response, because you bring up a reflection in me around "This is what works for me" and in relation to the nature of those who live and die without god, through their letting go process and their release from the physical body. Often it is easy to talk about your own personal experience with NDE (the interpretation becomes what you are as you are thus far, so the experience will become what you believe in as a whole and also show you more of life as death in yourself ) Hence we often come back with a new vigour, new awareness, shift in perspective, change of heart, new awakening - much like, life itself can be.

We have a new perspective on how to LIVE and BE.

Or even observing another in their passing, when religious people are in their vicinity along with non religious people. That is really interesting to observe because you will often receive a few interpretations of the ending phase. The interpretation of this process/ life review/life still in it's own movements in that transition from life to death, becomes what those beliefs interpret it as in all that most often, along with potential of new things awakening them much like life does in its letting go process.

Of course those who come back have much to say in relation to their witnessing and beliefs, awareness and shifts but most of all "Feelings". We feel differently, we have seen differently, so we come back different. This again is what you were, potential of life that you now are, will become and experience life differently. All this showing you "yourself" and change, more of life and what life wants of you. Life goes on. Life showing you more of life, more of you and then you naturally applying this to your life.

Life goes on..

So again as life continues in the dying process, through process (which seems to be the bodies way, while alive still aware of itself ) the letting go process is in it's own movements and awareness of both what is and what is not known are all moving through that space as I have observed both in myself and others process. Life continues, awareness continues, the coming "home" meets itself.

Where this leads the "one" in process in my observations seems to be more about what this life's purpose was always going to be as their piece of the whole just as they are, just as their experience was always going to be as it was through their process. "getting to know themselves" aware of more, aware of changing cycles, feelings and views.

"Remembering" "letting go" "opening to more" - Understanding deeper yourself, others, life consistently moving through us all in this way of life and death.

As for more, life goes on...we can choose how we wish to believe and live it.

This of course is just a reflection.

The story continues and life continues...Feelings change, views change, letting go process changes with age and life, situations and experiences. Life being life as it is, shows me this.

Life has it's ways of revealing ourselves to ourselves and to all life, relating to the experiences, beliefs, feelings and connections we hold within opening to all that, with beliefs/without them.

My mother was very religious all her life, meaning she had "deep faith" in herself and her life. (she accepted her life, loved her life even as it was difficult) her difficulties were elevated by having a belief in God and prayer. It served to keep her faith in life itself. When she got older, her needs changed from needing to have faith in "God" to needing to let go and let others take care of her, be her faith now. God wasn't even in the picture as obvious of course Many looking in, might say her faith and belief served her to be taken care of in her old age. The "whole" purpose of her life in everyway she was inclusive of having a family that cared and took care of her, all served her aging years. All of life in her built over her life came full circle to serve her. She had learned to let go. She had learned to have faith and trust in her life. She was a good model for me from both the religious standpoint and the phase where god and religion could not serve her, but life itself. And it did. When we "let go" we let life. We let go, we let in more.

Faith or trust in what is.

She served her life, life served her as it was always going to be and would do. Her "piece"...right to the end.

naturesflow
17-01-2017, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=Miss Hepburn
I will still stand by my statement...to love something...you must know that thing.

If you know yourself as love/loving, you already know the "thing" as that. There would be no gaps in your feeling's or knowing. The "getting to know" choice is simply choice/ focus of what you do with all that. We make human choices in all that, how we relate and wish to connect. Who is "important" to us, what that importance wants to create as/with.

Love shows me both the known and known is not separate.

Love for no reason has its place.

Molearner
17-01-2017, 09:15 PM
This is a really valid and insightful response, because you bring up a reflection in me around "This is what works for me" and in relation to the nature of those who live and die without god, through their letting go process and their release from the physical body.
Or even observing another in their passing, when religious people are in their vicinity along with non religious people. That is really interesting to observe because you will often receive a few interpretations of the ending phase. The interpretation of this process/ life review/life still in it's own movements in that transition from life to death, becomes what those beliefs interpret it as in all that most often, along with potential of new things awakening them much like life does in its letting go process.

"Remembering" "letting go" "opening to more" - Understanding deeper yourself, others, life consistently moving through us all in this way of life and death.

As for more, life goes on...we can choose how we wish to believe and live it.

This of course is just a reflection.

My mother was very religious all her life, meaning she had "deep faith" in herself and her life. (she accepted her life, loved her life even as it was difficult) her difficulties were elevated by having a belief in God and prayer. It served to keep her faith in life itself. When she got older, her needs changed from needing to have faith in "God" to needing to let go and let others take care of her, be her faith now. God wasn't even in the picture as obvious of course Many looking in, might say her faith and belief served her to be taken care of in her old age. The "whole" purpose of her life in everyway she was inclusive of having a family that cared and took care of her, all served her aging years. All of life in her built over her life came full circle to serve her. She had learned to let go. She had learned to have faith and trust in her life. She was a good model for me from both the religious standpoint and the phase where god and religion could not serve her, but life itself. And it did. When we "let go" we let life. We let go, we let in more.

Faith or trust in what is.

She served her life, life served her as it was always going to be and would do. Her "piece"...right to the end.

naturesflow,

Thanks and much thanks for your thoughtful response. I especially appreciated your observations about the life and passing of your mother. It could have been the story of my mother as well. I had the same feelings about her also. In my case she lived a long time so I was in my 60's when she passed away. I am not sure that I could have observed and processed that as well if I had been much younger. Your telling of your story, as it is for me, is a way of remembering, bringing to life, of our mothers. I like to remind myself that remembering maybe should be spelled....."re-membering". Members being the parts of the body. When we do it again(remember) we bring something to live again. Many communion tables have the inscription of "Do this in remembrance of me" which for Christians is explaining how we can view Jesus(Christ) as being a living presence.

Gwutzi
17-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Thats nonsense to me, that God needs our love and heart desperatly..
making him or her to be a mere human alike creature, who is depended upon fellow affiliation of affections,

God is supreme and does not need anything of his creation, neither is he anything like his creation,... ya are making a mockery of God even tho he is not mocked of your humanilizing him or it through it;.. ya only...

wish ya understood that better, but ya must go where ya must go

naturesflow
17-01-2017, 10:01 PM
Thats nonsense to me, that God needs our love and heart desperatly..
making him or her to be a mere human alike creature, who is depended upon fellow affiliation of affections,

God is supreme and does not need anything of his creation, neither is he anything like his creation,... ya are making a mockery of God even tho he is not mocked of your humanilizing him or it through it;.. ya only...

wish ya understood that better, but ya must go where ya must go

Desperation often pertains, to the point where we "do not know" what to do, where to turn, how to make "Ok" ...so often it is in that point of surrender that we in "our need" turn to something beyond what we are "lost in, "feeling desperate in" that we see something previously not known and call all that what comes. "god saved me" "god needs our love and heart desperately" =we see with eyes of desperation, we see with eyes of need. We are the ones seeing and creating all that which is moving through all life as life is.

Creation creating itself within the whole host of creation..

I don't see this as a mockery like you all the same.

The simplicity of our own complexity in stillness of being, is simply aware of life and itself being itself. Well I am. :)

naturesflow
17-01-2017, 10:17 PM
naturesflow,

Thanks and much thanks for your thoughtful response. I especially appreciated your observations about the life and passing of your mother. It could have been the story of my mother as well. I had the same feelings about her also. In my case she lived a long time so I was in my 60's when she passed away. I am not sure that I could have observed and processed that as well if I had been much younger. Your telling of your story, as it is for me, is a way of remembering, bringing to life, of our mothers. I like to remind myself that remembering maybe should be spelled....."re-membering". Members being the parts of the body. When we do it again(remember) we bring something to live again. Many communion tables have the inscription of "Do this in remembrance of me" which for Christians is explaining how we can view Jesus(Christ) as being a living presence.

Thankyou for sharing Molearner. I am glad it touched something in you to share more openly also about your own mother. We have found a connection of deeper awareness, which is always lovely.

I like what you say about members being parts of the body. I think where we are right now, our lives as we are and experiencing, it is easy to forget that we all are moving along the stream of life in so many ways ongoing. Getting older, getting wiser and having more choices and listening deeper, through deeper acceptance seems to me how life supports me now. Deeper acceptance of what is.

I like to observe others in process more deeply as part of my own communion as you expressed in your post. The living presence is what I strive for through the deeper awareness of all life, not just what I believe, not something I entertain in my belief, but to actually become the presence without all that. A presence to and with life itself. To continue to deepen and open to life in me in this way. I had to let go of beliefs to build this deeper in myself. I trust more deeply now. That trust allows me to open to life in lots of ways.

I always knew somewhere in me love was not something to be contained/separated out, but our true essence/spirit more open to.
So letting go and observing others in their letting go process shows me much about myself, much about the interconnected process of life.
And I am always open to more.

Gwutzi
18-01-2017, 12:11 AM
Desperation often pertains, to the point where we "do not know" what to do, where to turn, how to make "Ok" ...so often it is in that point of surrender that we in "our need" turn to something beyond what we are "lost in, "feeling desperate in" that we see something previously not known and call all that what comes. "god saved me" "god needs our love and heart desperately" =we see with eyes of desperation, we see with eyes of need. We are the ones seeing and creating all that which is moving through all life as life is.

Creation creating itself within the whole host of creation..

I don't see this as a mockery like you all the same.

The simplicity of our own complexity in stillness of being, is simply aware of life and itself being itself. Well I am. :)

either way the parent God creature ya so dearly wish to have him worship of you, is utter nonsense.. as to say God desperatly needs our help; Were you created when he formed the worlds?, but no he made humanity so that because he needs us... utter nonsense.

He permits humanity with whatever they desire but spewling it as it was the code of conduct of a God, The God?... neh nonsense.

but to pet theology it works.. and with ya shall have your fun... daddy god, momma god. friend of sibling god... all just nonsense..

its all just an ego trip causing god to need us in ones mind, another ego and shallow thing

naturesflow
18-01-2017, 08:29 AM
either way the parent God creature ya so dearly wish to have him worship of you, is utter nonsense.. as to say God desperatly needs our help; Were you created when he formed the worlds?, but no he made humanity so that because he needs us... utter nonsense.

Well each to their own, their is no one way in this life in relating, understanding and awareness. I suppose in reading your words I relate in this way. Humanity needs our help more than god.

He permits humanity with whatever they desire but spewling it as it was the code of conduct of a God, The God?... neh nonsense.

Fair enough. Its no skin off my nose what you believe and think.

but to pet theology it works.. and with ya shall have your fun... daddy god, momma god. friend of sibling god... all just nonsense..

You make me laugh.

its all just an ego trip causing god to need us in ones mind, another ego and shallow thing

Well in part I agree it is through our mind and feeling that we can create the idea of pretty much everything, but it serves us, "our piece" as we believe, which is life and our personal experience. Awareness shows me to simply just become aware of what is there and moving as itself. My part in all that is just to get on with my life and keep on noticing and being aware as best I can.

I like the saying. Let go, Let God. That to me kind of says, just get on with things as your part and let the rest of life/universe take care of all the other stuff.

Sometimes life calls us and we interpret this as a calling from God. But naturally in being born into this world we already are as our part of creation. What follows is a life and creation of our making and the worlds making. And so what begins is our own personal experience and interpretation, which leads to focus and deeper understanding.

kralaro
03-04-2017, 05:13 PM
My thanks to the persons who posted for me.

The following two quoted by me i found especially useful to me as i'm trying to know about the supreme controller:You can think about, how does one show appreciation to another...or to God?I have about 4 people, sigh, no 5, that think they are in love with me at this moment.
Guess, what...they don't even 'know' me...they are in love with what they 'think I am'...
attractive, fun and happy...I am their 'it' girl now.

I can not take it seriously...love me after you get to know me...and I will then take it as 'real'.

The following quoted out of context by me:my problems are more important.Sacrificing interest in one's problems for the interest of God.
Powerful teaching, in my opinion.

Thank you ma'm.

kralaro
07-04-2017, 09:28 PM
I quoted this:

>You can think about, how does one show appreciation to another...or to God?

Because i thought that to show appreciation to God i should first know about God. Then the second quote followed.

Miss Hepburn
08-04-2017, 05:47 PM
Yes, how can you truly appreciate a puppy? From a photo?
From a story?
No, really by knowing that puppy fully in person :)...it's personality.
what it enjoys....and so on.

What a wonderful quest to know God...and we can.

I do now...and what a life changer. Did not happen overnight!

no1wakesup
08-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Desperately.

or

God has no such desperation. And no, god doesn't need jack ****... or wants your hearts love. Thats only part of the egoic spiritual journey which secretly maintains the story of separation. All is well, beyond concepts of good and bad. You are god pretending not to know.

Ghost_Rider_1970
08-04-2017, 09:51 PM
You are god pretending not to know.

Oh yes! I love this, and I completely agree! :smile:

Seawolf
08-04-2017, 11:33 PM
wants desperately to be known and understood.

I agree but see it slightly differently. My divinity wants desperately to be known by me. It's something I've been drawn to lately, a different kind of understanding. I sense that everything is in me, that I don't need to appeal to an authority figure. Everything I thought was out there, that I wanted to help me, was always within me. It's a feeling I have.

Thanks for the post, it got me thinking! :smile:

naturesflow
09-04-2017, 01:17 AM
God has no such desperation. And no, god doesn't need jack ****... or wants your hearts love. Thats only part of the egoic spiritual journey which secretly maintains the story of separation. All is well, beyond concepts of good and bad. You are god pretending not to know.

Exactly...humans create the essence of creation in so many ways of their own human indulgence. We indulge in our own story that describes the process of opening to what is. The feelings, descriptions, need's and desires stem from our own feelings, our own self becoming aware of itself from its own ability to know more, open to more. The mind believes its own limitations of itself, weighs itself up against itself in everyway of its own creation. Yet all the while believing it is "something" doing this. Awareness allows us to be aware of more. More of ourselves, more of life, then we learn the simplicity of being a clear vessel open to create and just be ourselves more in harmony with the whole connection we are most naturally, when we understand and feel this as ourselves.

boshy b. good
17-05-2017, 07:46 PM
god does not press up on us at spiritual / mathematical

up matters are god's matters, down matters are our highly
own smarter matters, we got our own recipe and god's got his

'we love god makes us hefty chunky right at the right price.
we love god makes us hefty chunky right at the right price'

'god did not tell us to' when we start up our lazy / scrooge-ing stuff

be your guest at that - dig in........................

Miss Hepburn
17-05-2017, 08:28 PM
I agree but see it slightly differently.
My divinity wants desperately to be known by me.
It's something I've been drawn to lately, a different kind of understanding.
I sense that everything is in me, that I don't need to appeal to an authority figure.
Everything I thought was out there, that I wanted to help me, was always within me. It's a feeling I have.

Thanks for the post, it got me thinking! :smile: You are very lucky....I use luck like I use blessed...:smile:
I just do not get it exactly but wherever I go...no matter how 'high' I 'get'...
I mean, as in leaving my body in meditation until I think this is it...I am not coming back...
no silver cord even...there is this Presence of Another.
So many I respect, say this One is the True Self...I know...
But for me I am always presented with this Higher Power...yes, within me...
all around me...but I have not gotten to a point where the One that has created and maintains and is conscious of All is 'me'...
Maybe because I am so into tasting the sugar and nor being the sugar...i do not know...and it does not bother or really concern me.

I do look to the Masters and Yogis...whether it be Jesus, Hafiz, Yukteswar...
whomever...they also seem to worship and adore This Divine One.

But, I highly respect those, like you, Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta that have found or been revealed
a niche of feeling they are This One...together and one....:notworthy: