PDA

View Full Version : Telephone interference? Ear issues?

optimusmaximus
31-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Hey guys

Something weird happening to me. I've been starting to work on Clair-audience and telepathy recently, and since then, I've gotten an ear blockage, an infection. I don't have any pain though, just a feeling that half of my face is gone. No jaw hurting, etc. No symptoms of an actual ear infection

NO ONE I know, has had an ear infection in the past 3 years that I've come in contact with, I am a bit of a germ-phobe, so I can't say that I go without cleaning my hands numerous times a day, and I haven't really been around too many people. Just my mom and two of my closest friends. I've been in personal solitary confinement, just going about my own daily life.

I woke up one day, with a clear ear, and within an hour I started loosing clear hearing. I can still hear from it, its just muffled(and ANNOYING). And ever since then I can't use a telephone, otherwise it goes all static. I suggested my mom to try, and it worked just fine, its only on myself that it goes like that.

I wonder if this is all connected? When I listen to my iPod and put it on blast, the hearing imbalance goes, and even sometimes I loose the blockage, but it comes back.

neospiritualist
02-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Receiving too many telepathic signals maybe.
Do you get the occasional ringing in the ear (the suspicious kind) despite your affliction?

Silver
03-04-2011, 12:19 AM
Do you fall asleep with your earphones in? I do, and one time I got an ear infection probably from the pressure and/or germs. I should do it more often, but wiping down the earphones with alcohol would be a good idea.

nightowl
03-04-2011, 01:21 AM
Have you been checked for TMJ? Sometimes the symptoms you have mentioned happen with this jaw condition? Just a suggestion...

jondav
05-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Please take this seriously as it is intended,but could it be good old fashioned ear wax,this is a problem I suffer with,some days I hear fine others everythings muffled.I get them syringed regularly,but the problem returns,it,s just something you learn to live with