PDA

View Full Version : Is there any redemption?

Horse
19-06-2016, 06:27 PM
I did an ayahuasca ceremony which was called rebirth of the soul, I did 3 ceremonies and the doses were like this day 1: 2 cups, day 2: 1.5 cups, day 3: 1 cup. I don't know how I let myself do this, this symbolises to me that I gave into the fear on the rebirth (day 3) ceremony. I was in a state of numbness, so I didn't think much of it at the time, now I don't know if I can live with myself. :confused: :confused: :confused:

What makes this worst is that I turned 30 in December, so its my Saturn return. Is there a way I can redeem myself? Like if I was to do another rebirth ceremony, and do it right this time?

Horse
21-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Has anyone here experienced anything like this in life?

Jatd
21-06-2016, 05:26 PM
I'm sorry I have no idea what you are talking about. I have heard of ayahuasca, but can you explain a little more. What would you need to be redeemed from?

Horse
21-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Something happened where I went completely numb. Like a lot of bad things happening all at once. I don't know what to do. Will it heal by itself or what will happen.

froebellian
21-06-2016, 07:46 PM
I would say stop doing ceremonies. Your HS will guide you back on your path. The more you try, the more blocked you will get from being anxious.

Your saturn return is an awakening and shake up; there is no need to redeem yourself unless you consciously acted to harm others, then karma will balance that out.

I sense fear, and that holds you back. There is nothing to fear, because you cannot anticipate what you need to know. You must learn it via experience.