PDA

View Full Version : Finding and holding onto your OWN inner light?

alphamind
16-06-2016, 09:44 PM
[Edited] but thanks for replying, Akira.

Akira
16-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Hi Alpha
In order to do this you can raise your frequency/your vibration. The higher your vibration the easier it will be for you to reach states as you have described above.

However, be warned raising your vibration comes with a caveat. Once you do it you may find that people and places that are familiar to you will drop out of your life because their frequency is at odds with your new one.

Good Luck with this and let me know how you go

Akira

alphamind
17-06-2016, 01:55 AM
I believe this already is been happening, Akira and that I will not tolerate much lower dinensional behavior.

Serenity69
17-06-2016, 09:01 AM
Over 10 days ago as I was laying in my bed

My third-eye chakra opened automatically

I started to visualise mostly trees

When I spoke in my mind nothing happened

So the visualisation occurred faster than the speed of thought...

alphamind
17-06-2016, 10:30 AM
A good, timely message, Serenity69. Thought doesn't happen as fast as the speed of light, indeed. Well put. :smile:

dream jo
18-06-2016, 05:15 PM
we alll hear we all hav own way of thng we do

joyfirst
18-06-2016, 08:55 PM
When you are in the now, experiencing the moment you are connecting to your divinity, to who you are -God. So best way is probably connecting to it often throughout the day through meditation and being in the now.

MysticVoyage
21-06-2016, 03:23 AM
Instead of seeking your inner light, try being the inner light. If who you are is the one having an experience, I think you will find the inner light is pure experience.

That inner light is who we all truly are. You cannot hold it or own it, because you ARE IT.

alphamind
21-06-2016, 07:39 AM
Instead of seeking your inner light, try being the inner light. If who you are is the one having an experience, I think you will find the inner light is pure experience.

That inner light is who we all truly are. You cannot hold it or own it, because you ARE IT.

This is very true. The uncertainty here from my part is that it is usually only when merging with another's consciousness that Light really shines upon Us. However, it is true what you say about every time this happens, it's my own experience which causes this and isn't separate from my outside environment (I Am the Light).

But like I said, I see humans either from youtube, social media, etc, talking about downloads and extra-ordinary information. I do get these realizations sometimes myself. I don't believe it is as often as others who appear to be tuned into these states apparently all the time.

Something isn't clear here and it feels as if I'm chasing my own tail now, haha.

alphamind
21-06-2016, 07:40 AM
When you are in the now, experiencing the moment you are connecting to your divinity, to who you are -God. So best way is probably connecting to it often throughout the day through meditation and being in the now.

Yep... when I do that, impacted energies and emotions come up, so I guess those are in the way.