PDA

View Full Version : It Was Bound To Happen

Shivani Devi
09-06-2016, 02:24 AM
Last night, in bed...just as I was about to nod off to sleep, something yanked on my hair really hard, nearly pulling it out by the roots..

I was like 'omg...stay calm Necro...try and ignore it, Necro' so I did and tried to go back to sleep.

Next thing I knew, my blanket, which was down around my chest area, came up and covered my face and I couldn't pull it back down...I ended up sliding my whole body down under it, escaping through the bottom of my bed.

Yeah...'stay calm Necro...don't freak out Necro...that's what it wants you to do...breathe...breathe...'

So, I told it to go and play with a nice, pretty pink unicorn and leave me alone because I was tired and needed my sleep...

Put the covers back on the bed...tried to get back to sleep and then I felt like these hands were around my neck, choking me...I couldn't breathe...I was gasping for air and then I started to hallucinate. Everything in my room was like melting and dissolving into everything else.

At this point, I was like Right!!! ENOUGH!!! games are over...Necro is getting lovingly, albeit benignly hostile now.

Now, Hindus do things differently in these situations.

I got up, had a shower, went down into the kitchen and found what I was looking for...it's called Heeng. Another name for it is Aesofetida. It stinks to high heaven!...it pongs...real bad!

We make a mixture of grated heeng mixed with our own saliva and rub it all over our body.

After that, we get a metallic object - usually a kitchen knife and place it under our pillow.

Now, this stops the personal attacks but it doesn't get rid of the malevolent entity - they just hide downwind of the smell.

Today, I'm going to have to clean the house and do a Nav Graha puja - An astrological prayer thing that gets rid of ghosts.

I'll also go and clean everything with citronella oil.

Yeah, I'm usually a very tough person, not afraid of anything...but they saw a chink in my armour yesterday in relation to a bit of a drop in self-esteem...decided to take advantage of that, they did.

I wonder where the hell my guides were when all this was going down? Probably sitting back going; 'we're just gonna let Necro deal with this one herself now - she's ready for it'.

Shivani Devi
09-06-2016, 03:15 AM
Yeah, so Necro is basically fully possessed now. I need to go off SF for a while and deal with it, while ever the choice to leave SF is still mine and I still have some degree of free will before even that is taken from me. This sucks!

Goodbye... *cries*

Shivani Devi
09-06-2016, 11:06 AM
I'm okay now, not going anywhere.

Just a stupid negative energy thoughtform which amazingly did physical things to me! Weird!

However, once I raised my energies again and shared those energies with another human out of love for the Divine, the negative attachment vanished.

It was the result of all Necro's sexual energy and spiritual angst that has been building up for a week.

I've also got the habit of speaking directly from the heart, which puts me in a lot of.....beautiful chocolate ice-cream with cherries and sprinkles on top.

Okay, I'll stop that now. :p

Light lady
09-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Hope you're ok. Xx

Shivani Devi
09-06-2016, 01:01 PM
Hope you're ok. XxThanks.....yeah, I'm okay but still a bit shaken up over the whole thing - as I spose anybody would be...being temporarily possessed by a demon and all. I guess I had to experience this as part of the full experience.

Through it, I have learned that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...or even... the one.

'Sensitive issues' are 'sensitive' for a reason. I also learned that 'free speech' doesn't apply in cyberworld. :redface:

http://adra-matic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/mr-spock.jpg

Live long...and prosper!

Tobi
10-06-2016, 12:17 AM
Yes I hope you are feeling better also Necro.
Nothing like a horrible night to make you get the Asafoetida out! LOL Pooh! I smelled that once.....yikes! If I was a "negative entity" I would rather go to the north pole in winter lol
Take care and kind thoughts.

Shivani Devi
10-06-2016, 01:17 AM
Yes I hope you are feeling better also Necro.
Nothing like a horrible night to make you get the Asafoetida out! LOL Pooh! I smelled that once.....yikes! If I was a "negative entity" I would rather go to the north pole in winter lol
Take care and kind thoughts.Thanks sweetie. :hug:

Let's just say I'm 'getting there' and I need to repair this breach in my psychic defense system and go over the whole array again.

I'm also not really on speaking terms with my guides or angels over this incident right now either.

I also may make a thread later about how to banish evil spirits the 'Necro way'...yep one got through and got me...gone now though.

desert rat
10-06-2016, 03:51 AM
I don't know if it is still there,I had a post in the links sec ,with links to sites on how to get rid of thought forms .

desert rat
10-06-2016, 01:45 PM
As I remember some of the methods to get rid of thought forms were white light visualazation , smudging , ect.. Some of the sites on the links i posted may of been selling stuff , like sage ,crystals , ect. and got removed .