PDA

View Full Version : Any First Hand Kundalini Experience?

kybe333
07-06-2016, 11:18 PM
So my kundalini has been awakening for about three years now, although I have read that some would say kundalini is everything and kundalini is your entire life's teacher. I am just counting when the actual kundalini symptoms started. Symptoms have mostly been muscle twitching, random rain drop feeling in back. Lately started with feeling of pooling liquid and slight heat/burning at base of spine. Less intense than it sounds.

I feel like this process is going soooooooo slow though. I realize that it is adjusting your entire central nervous system but am waiting for something more. To anyone who had the gradual awakening, how long did it take? And is this awakening a spiral (increasing exponentially)? It seems to be to me, I wont feel anything for a while then I experience the 'next level' so to speak. Who knows how far it is along though, I am starting to think the 'serpent' will bite out of nowhere eventually, like a lightning strike, for a full blown kundalini awakening. I'm sure everyone is different though.

firstandlast
07-06-2016, 11:59 PM
So my kundalini has been awakening for about three years now, although I have read that some would say kundalini is everything and kundalini is your entire life's teacher. I am just counting when the actual kundalini symptoms started. Symptoms have mostly been muscle twitching, random rain drop feeling in back. Lately started with feeling of pooling liquid and slight heat/burning at base of spine. Less intense than it sounds.

I feel like this process is going soooooooo slow though. I realize that it is adjusting your entire central nervous system but am waiting for something more. To anyone who had the gradual awakening, how long did it take? And is this awakening a spiral (increasing exponentially)? It seems to be to me, I wont feel anything for a while then I experience the 'next level' so to speak. Who knows how far it is along though, I am starting to think the 'serpent' will bite out of nowhere eventually, like a lightning strike, for a full blown kundalini awakening. I'm sure everyone is different though.

Well, is your perception expanding?

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-perfect-matrimony/945-initiation.html

That article has some of the best outlines for things I experienced; there are other initiation systems that are along the same lines, but they can get confusing, because the system also kind of evolves as it goes along (its a living order)--

I was only made aware of the process during the second major initiation, and rapidly went through the rest of the major one's with in a year or so (time is kind of hard to tell during such a process)-- And now I am on the Venistic Initiation moving beyond the intellectual lunar bodies-- So, time frame wise, it is different for everyone.. mine has been rapid fire so to speak, but essentially all my work had been done in past lives and this is just another ring above what I have been through so to speak--

kybe333
08-06-2016, 10:34 PM
Well, is your perception expanding?
Honestly not sure on this one. I feel like it has in the past but now I'm back to normal everyday waking consciousness, I don't have beliefs or anything limiting my perception though. Still reading the link.

wolfgaze
08-06-2016, 10:55 PM
To anyone who had the gradual awakening, how long did it take? And is this awakening a spiral (increasing exponentially)?

3-5 years for my individualized experience. 3 years of kundalini-related symptoms and sensations though. The reason I say 3-5 years though is because there was a very important experience/event in my life at the beginning of that 5 year period where I felt like I had reached the 'rock bottom' as it related to my history of psychological suffering - you could describe this as a 'dark night of the soul' experience. There was wish for 'death' and a intuitive impression of "in 5 years time"... It was approximately 2 years later that I first began noticing the unusual symptoms/sensations surfacing, then 3 years of going through that process before the internal changes eventually culminated and all of the symptoms got resolved. Entirely new state of being since then - it's been about 4 years... My wish had gotten fulfilled, just not in the manner I had originally intended.

I should mention though, that I had not read about this subject matter prior to going through the experience firsthand - so for roughly 80-90% of this 3 year period I was not consciously thinking about 'kundalini' or 'spiritual awakening'. I was just rolling with the punches along the way and continuing my inner-work and maintaining my conscious intention/seeking. It wasn't until the tail end of the process that I found myself connecting the dots and discovering that there was terminology and information describing what I had been going through all that time - which was comforting and reassuring. The reason I'm sharing this is because you do not have to dwell on this subject matter or over-think anything with regards to what you're going through. In fact it's probably beneficial that you not become preoccupied with it and just relax your mind activity concerning it. Trust that everything will unfold when and exactly how it needs to - custom-tailored just for you!

Tanemon
09-06-2016, 12:48 AM
I'll just say it is an extremely individual matter - a unique experience. Your life is your river. Sure, if you keep a diary or something, over time a recognizable pattern that compare's with other people's experiences will no doubt reveal some generalities. But...

Initially, for quite a number of years, due to meditation I was getting sensations in the nape of my neck. I didn't like them, because I was no recluse or member of a spiritual intentional community, and the discomfort was distracting and I needed to be capable, focused, unhindered for daily/weekly work. So I guess I sort of slowed the process down, kept it within limits.

Then I sought out and got certain healing initiations, which started the kundalini process more powerfully - and my whole body would heat up at times. The purification process was in fuller flow. That lasted for some years.

On the consciousness levels: Things about my life became simpler for me to understand. Intuitions into new areas surfaced. More syncs and more clairsentience occurred. I've more readily found my way more to advanced instruction from appropriate teachers.

Now things are less uncomfortable physically. In general, daily (mundane) life increasingly smooths out.

But... Somebody else may experience different things, or similar things in some other order of unfoldment, or along a completely different timeline.

Emmalevine
09-06-2016, 11:00 AM

My kundalini, or at least what I was first aware as kundalini, started quite suddenly in 2010 after a few months of intense meditation. I experienced sensations up the spine, buzzing in my ears, crawling over my head, agonising earache, visual snow, intense spiritual dreams and most significantly psychic visions. This went on for a few months but then gradually began to lessen in intensity. I'm not sure why this is but when I was going through it I was convinced it would change my life and provide a cure for the health stuff I was going through. It didn't. In fact, as wonderful as it was at the time, I over-inflated its significance in terms of the impact it has had on my life. Maybe this was intentional because it was something I awakened to, yet I still have to carry on living my human life. I couldn't be able to stand that level of intensity all the time, it is ungrounding and distracting. I had to integrate it and perhaps that is partly why I don't experience much of it now. Plus, also, my attention has been elsewhere. Part of my learning may have been to let it lessen for a while until it's the right time to become more dominant again. That is why I think it's so important not to force kundalini. It's a very powerful force even for those who understand what it is.

Just my thoughts and experiences.

Shivani Devi
09-06-2016, 11:37 AM

I feel like this process is going soooooooo slow though. I realize that it is adjusting your entire central nervous system but am waiting for something more. To anyone who had the gradual awakening, how long did it take? And is this awakening a spiral (increasing exponentially)? It seems to be to me, I wont feel anything for a while then I experience the 'next level' so to speak. Who knows how far it is along though, I am starting to think the 'serpent' will bite out of nowhere eventually, like a lightning strike, for a full blown kundalini awakening. I'm sure everyone is different though.All I know is that if you focus and concentrate on raising kundalini too much, it ain't gonna happen.

It's a natural unfoldment process...each chakra unfolds itself according to our perceptions, beliefs, strengths and intentions at the time. The trick is to recognise these processes for what they are and don't try to force it...don't try to stop it...don't try and control it...just flow with it...breathe it...let it be a part of who you are.

It can take years...it can take seconds.

I saw it take all of about ten seconds today in an individual that didn't even know what Kundalini was. All it took was for me to take him out of his mind for a few seconds...he couldn't think anymore...all his thoughts just stopped...then, I formed a psychic link between my own kundalini and his, fully raising his in the process. I was reminded tonight, this process is called shaktipat.

Look, I am as Tantric as they ever made one, but even I don't place the whole focus on kundalini, making it 'everything' and 'my life's teacher' - I let Shiva handle all that stuff - I surrender my ego, will, heart, all that I am to Shiva...if I am lucky, He'll call Shakti to him and dance then and there.

In the process of raising Kundalini, you have to drop the whole notion of "I am doing"..."I am raising"...she's not under control and she's not a slave. Respect her...respect her!

I can't say how long it took me - time doesn't matter anymore. It could have happened at birth...it could have happened 4 days ago.. maybe I had already raised Kundalini but I wasn't aware of it.

Now I am.

What is it like for me? burning, seething, writhing, bliss, love, pain, torture, ecstasy, fulfilment, awe, sorrow, gratitude, passion...all rolled into one.

running
09-06-2016, 02:26 PM
I dont know how long, probably different for everybody. It has to work through the body and mind i have found. Not sure there is an end really.

General things i found helpful.

1. Meditation
2. Shaktipat or energy transfer of some kind from a guru, avatar or whatever they call themselves.
3. Pranyama
4. Maybe exercise as it helped me.
5. Intuitive feeling. Feeling your way or even to doing something that gets it going.

Not in any particular order. Good luck!

kybe333
10-06-2016, 02:44 PM
3-5 years for my individualized experience. 3 years of kundalini-related symptoms and sensations though. The reason I say 3-5 years though is because there was a very important experience/event in my life at the beginning of that 5 year period where I felt like I had reached the 'rock bottom' as it related to my history of psychological suffering - you could describe this as a 'dark night of the soul' experience. There was wish for 'death' and a intuitive impression of "in 5 years time"... It was approximately 2 years later that I first began noticing the unusual symptoms/sensations surfacing, then 3 years of going through that process before the internal changes eventually culminated and all of the symptoms got resolved. Entirely new state of being since then - it's been about 4 years... My wish had gotten fulfilled, just not in the manner I had originally intended.

Sounds exactly like me. I was at rock bottom for like 5 months then my twin flame broke up with me, this triggered my crown chakra to start opening (physically inverted, been cracking and popping and solidifying since then) and the kundalini symptoms to start. There was a soul-shaking pain that I believe caused this. My very first awakening, when I was around 7 or so, was caused by a traumatic event with a very similar kind of pain.

I feel like I may be speaking too soon, as I'm feeling a constant slight vibration at the base of my spine everyday. I have always just let it do it's thing, definitely not forcing it, it's just looking back I'm just like 'man this is taking a long time'. Who knows if it will be 6 months or 6 years though. I am getting messages to clean up my body (bad diet) and 'do not hump' lol. I believe these two things will help tremendously and will be trying to do them, very hard to give up as I have always liked a good caffeine/alcohol buzz and have an addictive personality. I will probably replace with straight exercise though. Caffeine withdrawal is terrible to go through though, have quit many times before, maybe I'll get rid of it for good.

Also read that one of the purposes of the twin flame is to come into your life at perfect divine timing in order to cause a kundalini awakening, in both individuals I think. I think this will be the case for me. Just wish I could get together with her before then.