PDA

View Full Version : Getting good vibes from people

Horse
06-06-2016, 03:40 AM
On my journey right now, I have been experiencing the fear quite a bit, and it's very easy to spot when it changes to love. There is a person right now, when I talk to her the fear dissipates and my state rises. Is this because she focuses on me with loving thoughts, or is it my higher self letting me know I need connect with this person as part of my path?

Luminary
06-06-2016, 04:00 AM
It may be either, both or neither. What I would focus on is what I can learn from this person. She may have that effect on a lot of people. I would observe and see what I can find out. Also attempt to focus on her, try to see things from her perspective in a really open way, hold a genuine interest in her interests. You may develop a friendship... or more. Or you may not. If, from the beginning you release attachment from what you want to happen, it is likely you will find the most beneficial outcome. :)

naturesflow
06-06-2016, 04:46 AM
On my journey right now, I have been experiencing the fear quite a bit, and it's very easy to spot when it changes to love. There is a person right now, when I talk to her the fear dissipates and my state rises. Is this because she focuses on me with loving thoughts, or is it my higher self letting me know I need connect with this person as part of my path?

When you find "safe" spaces that allow for you to open beyond fears, naturally feelings change, its the nature of connection and how mutual sharing can open feelings of sameness with one another.

Just enjoy it for what it is perhaps. If you enjoy connecting with her and her you, the rest will sort itself out if your honouring your own reflections in it.