PDA

View Full Version : Any other "ordinary" people out there???

jeremy67
24-09-2006, 04:08 PM
I think I've finally put my finger on what's been bugging me for the last couple of weeks on this forum...

I'm starting to get a little freaked out by the number of people here who are very spiritually advanced, or who claim to be so, and expect the rest of us to hang on their every word.

I'm the first to admit that I am only just beginning to think about taking my initial spiritual steps, and I feel a little intimidated not only by the depth of some of the discussions here, but also by some of the egos, attitudes and gain-saying that is flying around. And this is a shame, because I would have expected the more advanced out there to have the smallest public persona.

There are, I'm sure, very far-reaching spiritual questions to be answered about things I have never even heard of, but the reality is that I'm struggling to make sense of this earth-bound physical existence in a spiritual way before I can even think about some of the more esoteric stuff in here!

Is there anybody else left here who will put their hand in the air and say without shame "I am an ordinary person with no special gift or insight who just happens to be interested in things spiritual"?

I'm not trying to do down anyone who is more advanced on their path than I am, but truly, if there really was the collective wisdom here that there is claimed to be, then the whole universe and beyond would be bowed at the feet of this forum's body of members.

This posting will not be popular with some members, but I really had to get it off my chest. I just feel like we need to thrown the windows open a little, get some fresh air, and get our feet back on the ground for a while.

Love and Light, as always,
Jeremy :cool:

e-ma
24-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Well, I think when I very first went through a spiritual awakening, in which I was struck by lightening and the crown of my head and my third eye exploded completely and utterly.. I thought I was special, or experiencing something profound. I thought I'd had a kundalini awakening and that I was rare. My ego went up a bit then, I was always quoting spiritual teachings and thought I had the answers. I started to hate non-spiritual people.

Finally I managed to let go of that phase and now I feel a lot more balanced and free. I don't want to defend the egomaniacs but I think it's all part of the process, part of the journey. I like being in student mode rather than prophet mode, lol

Light Mage
24-09-2006, 05:05 PM
*puts hand up*

I think some of the members on here are a little too... "over the top", say? They string together sentences that seem to consist of nothing by New Age jargon and faeriebabble...

I find it hard to take these members seriously at times, but I don't really pay enough attention to them to let it bother me.

Glorymist
24-09-2006, 05:49 PM
jeremy - - actually all of what you said puts you in a very wondrous position. It is MUCH more difficult to un-learn what is in one's way than to begin to learn from scratch. And - - since there is a vast area on the Path where the individual recognizes that all of what they have learned in the past is of no use and so must start from scratch - - just because you claim to be a "beginner" may not actually mean you are indeed one.

The reason people wish to promote beyond where they are is a natural tendency of the mind. You can't really fault them. It is a major portion of the Path.

Look at it this way - - if you were truly a beginner in all of this - - then just about everything you have read so far would be absolutely astounding ! ! Inconceivable ! ! It would make NO sense to you. Think about teaching / showing someone something new - - for the very first time. Think about showing an infant - - how to do this - - or what that means. They fight to understand it, often fighting it, and even more often - - taking off on a tangent. YOU - - have not done that.

What does that tell you ??

It adds belief to just where you are in all of this. You recognize what you recognize - - you know what you know - - and you are not out to fight it all. That shows - - a very subtle understanding of a LOT of concepts / beliefs that you may not be consciously aware of.

The basis for the entire Path is that each individual has to learn and earn every step. Nothing is automatic. Nothing is done "for" them. So - - again - - my point being - - if you are not fighting against a lot of what you have read in this forum - - you could be FAR along the Path - - whether you know it or not.

Many times - - the greatest miracle of all is - - that we simply believe.

Figure out what you want to do - - what it is you would want to know - - what it is that you wish to clarify / revise - - and begin there. Start slowly. Stay slow. No one can do this for you. But a lot of the Path involves knowing basically where one is - - and plotting where they wish to "go" - - almost like planning a vacation to some far-away place which has yet to be visited.

In 2-3-4-5 years - - you will most likely be astounded and where you are.

:->

Glorymist
24-09-2006, 05:56 PM
Light Mage and e-ma - - much of that pertains to you too. No one can recognize "jargon and faeriebabble" without having been there to know what it is and where it leads. The genetics boys and girls will never uncover a "jargon and faeriebabble" gene. You know what you know because of where you have been.

Just - - look around and find those that intrigue you. Ask them how they got there. Ask for specifics. Do it privately if you need to.

If I am one of those that you consider to be spewing "jargon and faeriebabble" - - then look elsewhere. I certainly do *not* take it as an insult.

Set your spiritual goals - - and keep your focus there. Part of the nature of this world is to pull ones attention outside themselves - - away from discovery of Self.

If you can just focus on where you want to "go" - - and somewhat maintain your focus there - - you will be WAY ahead of many.

e-ma
24-09-2006, 06:14 PM
I don't, "look around and find those that intrigue you. Ask them how they got there. Ask for specifics."

I also don't, "Set your spiritual goals - - and keep your focus there."

What I do is wander around with my hands in my pockets and no agenda and just see where I end up. That's how I find stuff out.

Glorymist
24-09-2006, 06:18 PM
e-ma - - KEWL ! !

daisy
24-09-2006, 06:25 PM
hmmmm there's a lot of talk on here that i don't understand or am even the slightest bit interested in if i'm honest but i skip those threads, that said if i can help anyone with my own limited knowledge (please remember we're alllearners, nobody knows it all) i will do and people can decide if they want to read my posts or not

daisy
24-09-2006, 06:26 PM
by the way we're all ordinary, we've just had different experiences

Mother Goose
24-09-2006, 07:03 PM
*raises & waves hand frantically* (((hugs))) Thank you, Jeremy! I've been having the same exact thoughts. Been overwhelmed by the amount of stuff I don't know....the amount of stuff that just confuses me. I know I was lead here for a reason, but I was starting to doubt that I was really ready for so many of the discussions taking place. Reading through them has made me want to run for cover to be perfectly honest.

Thank you so much for voicing my own thoughts! :smile:

Glorymist
24-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Ms. Goose - - you know I am always one for the basics. Nothing I like better than to just get into the basics.

No one seems to want to discuss them.

Mother Goose
24-09-2006, 09:21 PM
:smile: thanks, Glorymist. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! At this point...the simpler the better! :D

lumas
24-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Jeremy this is a spiritual forum where people of all levels will be leaving posts of what they believe or what experiences that they have had. At the end of the day you dont have to relate to everything or even anything for that matter, just go with what works for you if you dont understand it just push it to one side loads of people talk about meditation, obe, chakras, kundilini, yoga, astral projection ect none of it means a thing to me but to you i know some of this does make sense so in this field you are much more advanced than i and others but those issues i will ignore and just go with what resinates with me.

I personally just want to pass on information that has been passed on to me down through the 27 odd years i have been involved in spiritualism and experiences that i have had from my involvement in spiritual circles if this helps others and helps in certain advancement that is what rocks my boat if this is classed as egotistic then so be it. i have read some of your threads and posts and in my opinion you are already extremley advanced in your understanding and knowing of things spiritual far more than you give yourself credit for, also you are a wonderful person and you always have others feelings close to your heart. you are advanced indeed my friend....

Lapis
24-09-2006, 10:35 PM
I think I've finally put my finger on what's been bugging me for the last couple of weeks on this forum...

I'm starting to get a little freaked out by the number of people here who are very spiritually advanced, or who claim to be so, and expect the rest of us to hang on their every word.

I'm the first to admit that I am only just beginning to think about taking my initial spiritual steps, and I feel a little intimidated not only by the depth of some of the discussions here, but also by some of the egos, attitudes and gain-saying that is flying around. And this is a shame, because I would have expected the more advanced out there to have the smallest public persona.

There are, I'm sure, very far-reaching spiritual questions to be answered about things I have never even heard of, but the reality is that I'm struggling to make sense of this earth-bound physical existence in a spiritual way before I can even think about some of the more esoteric stuff in here!

Is there anybody else left here who will put their hand in the air and say without shame "I am an ordinary person with no special gift or insight who just happens to be interested in things spiritual"?

I'm not trying to do down anyone who is more advanced on their path than I am, but truly, if there really was the collective wisdom here that there is claimed to be, then the whole universe and beyond would be bowed at the feet of this forum's body of members.

This posting will not be popular with some members, but I really had to get it off my chest. I just feel like we need to thrown the windows open a little, get some fresh air, and get our feet back on the ground for a while.

Love and Light, as always,

I know I'm new here at Spiritual Forums but this particular attitude isn't new to me. I've encountered this same exact situation at a few other 'spiritual/metaphysical' type forums. In so many ways my hands are tied and that frustrates me and causes me emotional and physical pain. It probably shouldn't but it does....so there's that personal truth.

I'm mildly dyslexic so spelling dosen't come easy for me and I have to stop and look up many words while constructing my posts. And I don't understand sentence structure to save my life and usually I can't figure out how to correct my totally backwards sentences anyway.....but I forge ahead and hope for the best. And when I read other people's posts that are written so beautifully, I'm moved, I'm impressed, I'm inspired and I pay attention to what they said and how they said it because I want to learn and grow. I don't get my ego in a twist over the fact that they're better at something I'm not very good at nor do I hold it against them.

I'm also horrible at math. I often have a terrible time with really simple number things and get things turned around plus, in my fear, worry and intimadation at not understanding, I make the whole thing far more difficult and complicated than it really is. But I forge ahead, triple check my numbers, and hope for the best. I don't get my ego in a twist over all the masses of people who numbers are like mind-candy to them whereas they're sweaty scary intimidating unknowns to me, nor do I hold it against them.

I'm also terrible with science type things even though much of it really intrigues me. Things like quantum physics, string theory and the like really interest me but also scares the holy cr#** out of me and is highly intimidating to me at the same time. But, if I can get myself out of my own way, then I actually start to understand some of what I'm reading! Amazing, and so I forge ahead and hope for the best. I don't get my ego in a twist over the masses of other people who this type of knowledge is easy and common nor do I hold it against them.

What I am pretty good at are the things I do post about at 'spiritual/metaphysical' type forums. I've been personally living and involved with these subjects since early childhood, and many past lives as well, and there's reasons for this. Many reasons. So, why do some people at 'spiritual/metaphysical' type of forums of all places, get their ego's in a twist when a very small group of people share what they've lived through, learned and are still learning? Why this double standard? It's not my ego that's posting believe it or not, it's my deep desire to pass-on the rare knowledge I've gained and carried for so long. I know that that last sentence will cause many ego's to reel and want to bludgeoned me! Yes I had to look bludgeoned up in the dictionary.....

"And this is a shame, because I would have expected the more advanced out there to have the smallest public persona."

You mean like most all of the people who've caused postive change for the world? And if they were involved in spiritual (not religious) changes, well they were very large "public personas". What you and so many other people believe is the exact opposite to how things really are. But that was designed by those who wanted to control the many. The more you know the more you desire to share what you know with others to help them, if it's their time, to become self empowered and free too. Ego wants to control and limit because it's fearful and dosen't want to change or relenquish anything. Functioning beyond ego is all about helping the Group and creating much better ways for all.

"I'm an ordinary person with no special gift or insight who just happens to be interested in spiritual things."

I beg to differ with that brainwashed type of belief system. No one incarnate on Earth now is "ordinary".......quite the contrary! But I'm not going to drag you kicking and screaming into the greater aspects of yourself because it's not my responsibility or job to do so. It's yours alone. But, if I and the other Lightworkers here and elsewhere can be tolerated and tolerate long enough to help others from our own personal learnings, then you might ponder taking advantage of that fact and tell your ego to do what I tell mine to do. Shut up, get in the back seat, because I'm driving now.

Don't kill the messengers!

BLAIR2BE
24-09-2006, 11:14 PM
well... somtimes, some of the ideas posted "round town" are too technical, too "ordered" and "involved" for my taste. i think we should try to always keep an open mind, be open to new ideas, though. but i agree with jeremy67 on one thought... we should be humble, we should be willing to update our views when new "evidence" presents itself. daisy was correct that we are all learners, and we can all be teachers. ive seen the kind of posts i believe jeremy is referring to; the ones that are already all knowing, no actual discussion, no questions, no countering, no challenges; just absolute "truth and wisdom" (i dont enjoy reading these posts as much) but thats ok too, perception is.......................... everything.
perception is..................... well i cant explain it. perception makes a difference though... (flustered because i cant explain this thought)

Glorymist
25-09-2006, 02:39 AM
Lapis - - don't ever let the fact that you do not write as well as many others stop you from expressing what you know. There is ALWAYS a need for clarification - - no matter how well someone writes.

Hold to your ideal. Believe in yourself. Know the words you use to convey yourself to yourself. What you express to others is exceptionally secondary.

Glorymist
25-09-2006, 02:45 AM
Blair - - I quite agree. So often when there is a difference of opinion - - it is NOT that someone is trying to totally change another's point of view. It usually only involves a slight revision - - which in the Big Picture of things - - is really quite small - - but can keep one involved in clear information - - and that's about all.

One of the best "tricks" that anyone can learn - - and it will serve them on their Path for eternity - - is to ask. Ask ! ! Ask ! ! Ask ! !

My gosh - - people - - just ask for clarification. Or ask for things to be toned down a notch. Or - - simplified.

You would be surprised at how much of the Path is geared towards teaching the individual to ask - - in many ways - - on may levels - - at various "places" on the Path. Many times - - certain levels / steps will not be "allowed" unless and until one DOES ask.

So - - feel free. Me - - or anyone else.

And if someone replies that you just asked a "stupid" question - - or some other putoff that makes no sense - - then you just received all the clarification that you need.

And yes - - there are times when there is a demand that the individual be nudged to figure it out for themselves. But - - that is usually ONLY after being given plenty of opportunity to learn it the easy way if they had only listened earlier.

When it gets to that point - - it is never easy.

BLAIR2BE
25-09-2006, 03:16 AM
there is alot of talk on this forum about religion and its limits due to closed mindedness, apparently there is also closemindedness outside of organized religion...
sometimes when one's beliefs are being challenged, one will go into defense mode automatically (i think fear has alot to do with this). there is absolutely no harm in at least considering new ideas or "revisions". if one is threatened by new ideas, then there is very little room for expansion....
asking is very important in discussion. without questions, the discussion turns into a rant....!!

Glorymist
25-09-2006, 03:49 AM
Blair - - exactly ! !

Hey Blair - - NOT to rub it in - - and I mean that - - but I find - - that since you stopped using caps - - that I slow down to read your posts a LOT more.

And - - I am finding that I am glad I do. You have a lot to say.

rose
25-09-2006, 11:39 AM
um...i really feel i need to say this too. *gulp* i understand what you are saying jeremy. i've felt down about some other boards i've been to but now, if i don't enjoy a post, i pass it by and move on.

i come from a country though, guilty of the "tall poppy syndrome" where we cut others down when they get a bit "lofty". but who are we to cut these people down? i do understand where you are coming from but it also seems a bit intimidating. the other extreme. it feels like some people with so much good to share now feel paranoid about how they come across. i hope this doesn't knock people's confidence in sharing what they have learnt.

heaps of us feel insecure when we start our "spiritual journeys". we don't want to appear "ahead of ourselves". we value humility...but we can be very judgemental if people don't match our standards of what "spiritual" or "humble' is. i've been guilty of this as well. i'm sure we all have at times.

we all have different ways of communicating. there are so many people in my country who pride themselves on "being down to earth". as if anyone who DOESN'T speak in the language of the country is a fraud, fake, arrogant etc...that can be equally fustrating.

we're all different. someone here used the analogy of an escalator. we're all on different steps, some up, some down....but we're all going in the same direction. that's the main thing isn't it?

dreamer
25-09-2006, 12:00 PM
What a fantastic post Rose, you have said it all perfectly.

One thing I might add is that we are all ordinary and extraordinary. Ordinary in the fact that no one has any more or less potential than anyone else (because we are all just different faces of the same thing so how could we be) extraordinary because we all have an infinite ability to create whether we know it or not.

Mother Goose
25-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Rose....you're a gem!! I KNEW you needed to be here! (((hugs)))

take a bow....I'm tossing flowers at you! :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/bpv104/smilies/F%20through%20L/flowertoss.gif

Light Mage
25-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Rose, I've only just noticed that you're from New Zealand, same as me! :D

Lapis
25-09-2006, 10:17 PM
"What you express to others is exceptionally secondary."

Glorymist,

That line will live with me for a long time! It was exactly what my ego needed to hear and because you shared that, I'm much more free than I was yesterday and the couple of weeks before that. Thank you so much for that gift.

rose,

See the overall growth and learning that the 'Group' has gained because Jeremy and all the rest of us who've pushed past our individual fears, hurts, confusions etc. enough to discuss our personal current 'truths' as we see and feel them at this moment? I'm so glad that you too pushed past your personal fears about responding on this thread. What you said was great and very helpful. We all are 'profoundly exceptional' and we all help trigger each other in perfect ways that usually is so complex, sychronistic and multidimensional......it's hard to grasp.

bluespirit
25-09-2006, 10:25 PM
I'm just a little lowly old lady who is just starting out so I tend to 'listen' to as much as I can and learn.
I am starting to have my own experiences and really appreciate the help and guidance I receive on this site. I don't care how high and mighty anyone sounds as long as someone listens to me now and again and gives me the answers I want.:angel5:

auricman
25-09-2006, 10:50 PM
erm i know this may sound strange but i find alot of teh topics in here too shallow lol, thats why i don't post much lol. no offence to anyone :)

Glorymist
25-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Lapis - - I am sure it will not be much of a surprise when I tell you that I read your post - - and saw the quote - - and asked myself - - "I said THAT ?? "

So - - I scrolled on down and read what I had written. Then it made perfect sense.

I am sure you have figured it out - - but it is what you tell yourself inside that you then carry out into the world. How can what you express to others NOT be a result of that ??

It's almost a "cause and effect" thing. Or - - another way to put it - - "as the inner goes the outer."

I am glad you found some worth in my ramblings.

Glorymist
25-09-2006, 11:00 PM
auricman - - you know as well as I - - there is only one way to prove the value / validity / passion / truth / whatever - - of a statement like that.

I look forward to your first posted topic. Or to your first posted reply. Please let me know where it is. I will remember the name. In fact - - I will do a search right now.

- - - o-o-0-o-o - - -

And after a quick search - - you are WAY out of my league if you have direct contact with angels.

I truly wish you well.

jeremy67
27-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Having been away for a couple of days, I'm re-acquainting myself with this thread, and a few points have occured to me:

- Maybe I didn't express myself with the clarity I had intended, after all I did write the original post on the spur of the moment out of a sense of exasperation at reading the latest attempts between a couple of members to "out-wisdom" each other.

- I think Light Mage probably summed up what I was thinking when he said:
"I think some of the members on here are a little too... "over the top", say? They string together sentences that seem to consist of nothing by New Age jargon and faeriebabble..."
In other words, it's not what people are saying but the way in which they express themselves. I tend to be pretty down to earth and get a bit irked when the content of a posting is obscured by obtuse language.
On this point I'd like to commend Jaycee on this thread on the 4th dimension... a complex issue approached from a logical, easy to follow point of view.

- Lapis took exception to my comment about the most spiritual people having the smallest persona. This was probably my fault again; I did NOT mean I expect the more advanced members not to share their wisdom. I should have used the word ego rather than persona, with all the attention-grabbing and limelight associations that the word "ego" conveys.
I want to say thank you to all the people who do share their insight here. It was never my intention to imply they should keep it to themselves!

- Lumas, thank you for your kind words, they are very much appreciated. I think that undervaluing myself has always been a problem, one which I find difficult to rectify. But your comments have not gone unnoticed, thank you :smile:

- Thanks to all the other members who have supported my original post and, by and large, agree with what I said. At least, as Lapis pointed out, some useful discussion has taken place here.

Love and Light,

auricman
27-09-2006, 11:06 PM
lol thank you glorymist :) and yes i will try and post more, but i kinda have a very busy life atm, lots of stuff going on.

talk to you all again soon

rose
28-09-2006, 02:52 AM
jeremy...i wasn't going against you, i did understand where you were coming from...but i was just worried about the fall out as we all understand things differently.

i personally would like for people to keep their sense of humour more. things are serious but humour helps us learn also. who wants the eton teacher with the cane, when you can have robin williams in dead poets society? not all of us are into joking but i hope it never gets frowned upon either

lapis was right...it has been a great lesson all these different views that have been expressed thanks to your honesty and challenge you made.

my reaction shows something going on with me and my issues with being "home"....your post made me see how much of an issue this is with me...it's funny how one comment can trigger so many things.

so thanks jeremy. a giant hug coming your way. :)

rose
28-09-2006, 02:58 AM
just wanted to say thanks to you all for your kind and wise comments on both sides....and the ones in between. this board is great.

light mage...kia ora! Kei te pehea koe?

Ascended Master
28-09-2006, 10:53 PM
There's alot of dark energy out there at the moment to be sincere Jeremy. And it's hard for us all to cope with.
We're all just trying to grow and do the best we can with all of 'this' going on around us.
But I think it's fair to say that we are all responsible for our own passage?
If somebody else is "fairy-golding" existence, then so be it.
If some people want to sit and smoke whacky backy and tell me they're in touch with the divine nature of all, I'd probably laugh. Fair play?
As long as they're a light giver rather than a light taker, I'm happy.
At the moment all I can see is a gathering dark though, not getting anywhere but bigger.
A set of organisations across the globe who are literally aiming to destroy 'us'.
Very few are getting involved with this cause though, because there's a distinct lack of guts and far too much ego.
I do tend to agree with you, but a little love (and delusion) is better than none I suppose?
I believe what this planet is going through is purely because the dark are so prominent at this time, but hopefully we will get a chance to do something about that.
Love and light.
AM

BLAIR2BE
29-09-2006, 02:51 AM
i agree with you ascended master, there does seem to be alot of dark energy flowing around. there is a spiritual war going on. and, "a little love and delusion is better than none", absolutly. its no good to dwell on "negative" aspects. yin and yang, ya know...??

Light Mage
29-09-2006, 06:48 AM
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Maori... :icon_frown:

rose
29-09-2006, 08:38 AM
kia ora mean hello
kei te pehea koi? means how are you?

i don't speak maori...wish i did...but i was born and raised a kiwi, we had a huge extended family with a lovely maori aunty and her family joined with ours. some words and phrases are just ingrained into our vocab luckily. i'm sure you'll pick up more the longer you live here :) it's a beautiful language to be proud of.

ka kite ano (see you soon)
rose

e-ma
29-09-2006, 03:14 PM
There's alot of dark energy out there at the moment to be sincere Jeremy. And it's hard for us all to cope with.
We're all just trying to grow and do the best we can with all of 'this' going on around us.

I find this all really upsetting, about the dark energy. Sometimes I feel so ridiculously sensitive to it and it is so painful. There is a guy at my work who is just such a dark person, I can feel his presence within ten metres, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up on end. He always stares at me with such hatred that it has made me cry on several occasions. When I look into his eyes I can see nothing but a massive, dark void that goes on to infinity and there is nothing there but hate and rage. The only explanation that I can possibly come up with in my mind is dark energy, but I don't understand why I deserve such a negative reaction. I went out last night too and came home after an hour because of all of the bad vibes in the pub. It was a really horrible, negative atmosphere. :icon_sad:

jeremy67
29-09-2006, 03:20 PM
e-ma, I'm sorry to hear that you have such intense reactions to negative energies.

May I ask, do you protect yourself properly when you know you are subjected to those energies? If not, maybe you should think about looking up some of the threads about protection and trying out some of the techniques that other people find effective.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Love and Light,

e-ma
29-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Thanks Jeremy - actually I was worried after I had posted that, that other people might think I was mad or overreacting. But I should have remembered that this is a spiritual forum :wink:

I haven't looked up ways to protect myself yet, all of these spiritual things started happening all of a sudden and it was a shock to the system. I have a lot of learning and catching up to do, to learn how to manage this new state, and new experience of life. I know the visualisation about surrounding yourself with white light..

jeremy67
29-09-2006, 06:41 PM
Hi e-ma :smile:

Certainly look up the threads about protection, but basically it comes down to asking for protection from above and putting up shields to deflect negative energy away from you.

Ask out on the boards if you're not sure about anything and someone will come running :smile:

Love and Light,

~Jay~
29-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Aww e-ma I totally sympathise with you about this - been there myself more times than I care to think about in my life!:icon_frown: At least now I have more of an idea what's going on, and how to take steps to help the situation. You are definately an empath, the same as me I reckon, and it's really important to protect ourselves whenever we think we're going to be exposed to these lower energies for any length of time.

The white light technique is good, or one woman I know imagines herself surrounded in a pink fluffy cocoon every morning before she leaves for work. I've tried it a few times and it's good, but I like the mirror ball visualisation better.

Isn't it amazing how one negative person can affect the whole of the workplace? One woman at my place of work had very dark energy also (along with the scary dark bags under her eyes to match!) and she left me feeling shakey & nervous every time I went near her. As soon as she left, it was like a totally different place, and I've been happy to go there ever since. But funnily enough, she took a more or less instant dislike to me too!:D It's like on a deeper level, we just know we're not singing from the same songsheet at all.

e-ma
29-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Ah Jaycee, it's really frustrating isn't it. I'm glad that the lady finally left! I think this guy has been there for about 20 years, so I don't think he's going to be leaving any time soon. He clenches his fists and walks like Robocop or something, he looks a bit like Michael Stipe from REM.

Thanks for the advice about the deflective shields. I did a search for negative energy and found some advice about protecting yourself and not drawing any negative energies closer to you. I wondered how I could shield myself when it always seems to happen unexpectedly, just when I've forgotten all about him and am expecting it the least. But I guess that if you do an all-purpose mirrorball before work then that should protect you from any kind of intrusive energies? .. I like the pink fluffy coccoon, but think that something bright and silvery sounds really effective :offtheair:

Philip
29-09-2006, 08:47 PM
We are all ordinary. Anyone who is not is not here.

Lapis
29-09-2006, 09:11 PM
There's always been a lot of negative "dark energy" out there........the big difference now is that that old dark energy has been broken up by people carrying Light into it and other events also. And the more Light you carry the more sensitive you are to everything and everyone lacking Light.

There's another huge awakening/activation currently going on now and more people today are suddenly ultra aware of, and being effected by, any and all lower vibrating energy no matter what its in. Places, people, governments, work place, emotions, food, belief systems, whatever. Jeremy67 offered some very sane and powerful advice in tracking down different methods of psychic/energetic protection. Is there already a sort of 'psychic self protection' thread somewhere here? If not there sure should be.

Light Mage
01-10-2006, 12:01 AM
I have to admit that when I read comments such as:
"The ancient magical dolphins from the future have come to earth in a space ship to teach us how to talk to crystals using the powers of atlantis."
I don't know whether to laugh at the absurdity or cry at the gullibility of people...

Ascended Master
01-10-2006, 01:25 AM
I find this all really upsetting, about the dark energy. Sometimes I feel so ridiculously sensitive to it and it is so painful. There is a guy at my work who is just such a dark person, I can feel his presence within ten metres, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up on end. He always stares at me with such hatred that it has made me cry on several occasions. When I look into his eyes I can see nothing but a massive, dark void that goes on to infinity and there is nothing there but hate and rage. The only explanation that I can possibly come up with in my mind is dark energy, but I don't understand why I deserve such a negative reaction. I went out last night too and came home after an hour because of all of the bad vibes in the pub. It was a really horrible, negative atmosphere. :icon_sad:

e-ma

Please can I teach you a few energetic tricks?

The first one is the mirror! And the second one is the 'hiroshima light bomb'!
Both of which do you proud when confronted with people such as this.
One of which sends back what they give off, and rightly so, while the second one just messes them up, with positive intent, so they eventually know (deep down) to leave you alone.

Pubs?... Hmmm, understand you completely.
Well, I don't go to them any more.
Or certain ones at least?
You can't change your whole life to suit, and negativity can't be avoided completely. But it can be deflected, while you can also set about taking on just a little bit of extra responsibility in your new-found knowledge of what it is that bothers you.

I'd be proud to help you with these basic and hillariously amazing routines.

Love and light,

AM

daisy
01-10-2006, 01:30 AM
We are all ordinary. Anyone who is not is not here.

well said:wink:

Ascended Master
01-10-2006, 02:20 AM
Is there already a sort of 'psychic self protection' thread somewhere here? If not there sure should be.

Hear Hear.

Glorymist
01-10-2006, 02:47 AM
Let me put it to you this way.

Psychic attack - - on any and all levels - - is all offense. It is NOT a defensive means at all. So - - most any defense you put up will do. To attack their attack - - often works against you.

So the trick is - - to be aware - - of yourself - - and the Forces of Life around you at all times. Be - - AWARE ! !

The Forces will get you involved in an attack before you know it. Then - - you are engaged. Defense - - is futile. You now engage them on their terms.

So - - psychic self protection has more to do with the way you live your life. Constant, consistent, and disciplined. The basics - - work ! ! To use them in a constant, consistent, and disciplined way - - works - - ONLY if used as such.

Which is NOT easy ! !

There is no secret other than doing it. Constantly, consistently, and in a disciplined manner. Do that - - and the very basic "protective devices" - - work.

Ascended Master
01-10-2006, 03:45 AM
There is no secret other than doing it. Constantly, consistently, and in a disciplined manner. Do that - - and the very basic "protective devices" - - work.

By that, do you mean auric repair, etc?
Do you have any suggestions that could help us Glorymist?

Just to clarify, I use the word attack.
Because what I am aiming to achieve is a counteraction of evil's tactics.
With love and positivity. Using light and good intent.

The method of wording suggests a good ***-kicking, but it remains an ***-kicking that is positively karmic! :smile:

I also need determination and passion, in whatever way I can scramble it, if I am to have any chance of surviving direct conflict with these forces every day of my life.
So I gladly kick their asses, or call it that. Because it feels better once I've said it, which assists me to cope with it?
It's an unbelieavbly harsh reality, so I forgive myself for verbal obtrusions!

Plus, if I hadn't 'attacked' back, or thought of it that way, I would be ruined by now. Or worse?
I would be one of them, an evil murderer, or dead to the realms of light. In this life and the next. Even though my 'being' has always been good and helpful?
I'm afraid I was either too scared to allow that to happen, or too highly spirited to allow myself be walked upon by what I deem 'evil'.

If it's good enough for angels, its good enough for me!
And they wouldn't have showed me the passage to righteousness if it wasn't in my make up to understand it that way! lol :angel11:

AM

e-ma
01-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Ascended Master, please take me on board as your student! I would like to learn the Mirror and the Hiroshima Light Bomb. I agree that it is okay to counteract this negativity with positivity as a battle.

Glorymist, I think I understand what you mean, that if one is consistently in a place that cannot accept these kind of energies, then you wouldn't even become engaged in the first place. That's a good point. But, unfortunately sometimes you are in a vulnerable place, like a wounded animal and before you understand what's going on, you have been spotted by the hunter-predator on the prowl.

rose
01-10-2006, 09:30 AM
best of luck e-ma. it's rough dealing with these people and their energies.

i've been keeping an eye/ear out for protection exercises. ascended master...would you possibly be able to share these techniques with us all? maybe a special thread. i'm sure many of us could benefit.

i'm going to give jaycee's a go. i found her thread before. it sounds powerful and nice.

e-ma
01-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Thanks rose.. :smile: *hugs rose*

rose
01-10-2006, 10:56 AM
thank you e-ma *hugs e-ma back*

you're not in this alone :)

Glorymist
01-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Ascended Master - - Jaycee / lumas / Pounamu / and Lapis all seem to have a good grasp on the current techniques and device's being used and accepted today. They'll work just fine - - for the most part.

It's kind of one of those things where - - they launch an attack - - so to speak - - and we counter. They figure out another way to attack - - around the protective method - - and attack again. We have to change tactics.

On it goes.

As with all things - - only when one knows and practices the core of it all does it really begin to make sense. And - - the "core of it all" is NOT a popular concept at all. It is *much* more fun to go with the bells and whistles.

One gains status and notability that way. I mean - - who the heck am *I* to even consider offering anything more than one who is to save the entire human race from the Dark Forces - - as the teacher of pounamu is on her way to doing.

I for one hope she wins - - and wish her well.

Ascended Master
01-10-2006, 07:07 PM
But, unfortunately sometimes you are in a vulnerable place, like a wounded animal and before you understand what's going on, you have been spotted by the hunter-predator on the prowl.

Very true, this is what happened to me.

I'll gladly start filtering my experiences on here for others to assess and play with - if they feel it is right...

Love and light to you e-ma.

AM

Ascended Master
01-10-2006, 07:09 PM
i'm going to give jaycee's a go. i found her thread before. it sounds powerful and nice.

Yes, I agree...
Also printed them off to try and play with.
Had a few wiccan based excersies mentioned a while back, which were interesting. Plus I've kind of manifested my own special ways of sending negative energies packing with a big white footprint in it's ***!
God bless.
AM

Ascended Master
01-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Ascended Master - - Jaycee / lumas / Pounamu / and Lapis all seem to have a good grasp on the current techniques and device's being used and accepted today. They'll work just fine - - for the most part.

It's kind of one of those things where - - they launch an attack - - so to speak - - and we counter. They figure out another way to attack - - around the protective method - - and attack again. We have to change tactics.

On it goes.

As with all things - - only when one knows and practices the core of it all does it really begin to make sense. And - - the "core of it all" is NOT a popular concept at all. It is *much* more fun to go with the bells and whistles.

One gains status and notability that way. I mean - - who the heck am *I* to even consider offering anything more than one who is to save the entire human race from the Dark Forces - - as the teacher of pounamu is on her way to doing.

I for one hope she wins - - and wish her well.

Hmmm.. yes.
And they walk away every time with a big white footprint in their ***! :wink:

It is troubling, but I do have to retaliate with light and love.
If I sit and try to deal with it any other way, they break me down, and it's not long before I'm in tears and riddled with 'their' energy.

I do fill myself with light, but unless I can find a way of remaining bright every second of every day, they get to me.

So sometimes the gloves have to come off.

Auricman knows what I'm saying? Wherever he may be!
Sooner or later they seem to get the message, and it's definitely my time to deliever that message.

Love and light,

AM

Ascended Master
01-10-2006, 07:17 PM
PS, forgot to say that I seem to be mastering the art of human 'demons'. The idiots who dabble in the dark stuff and attack lightworkers?
And this is a slightly different concern to the ones that most of you are aware of.
I use energy "physically", so the mirror and the light bomb are physical energies set to defend against physical beings.
Should have said that earlier really!
Aplogies.
AM

Glorymist
02-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Ascended Master - - please do not get me wrong. I know what you are talking about. Who and what I encounter - - in form - - in number - - in essence - - is frightening indeed. I know what I know because I have been IN such battles. Still am - - sometimes. The farther one goes on the Path - - the more these battles are launched. They never stop.

As with all things on the Path - - most people wish to utilize the accepted practices of the day. These usually take a lot of energy to set up and to maintain. A lot of focus to keep going. A lot of concentration to "do any good."

Etc.

Viable Masters - - who still have to contend with all of this so some extent - - do not put out that much energy into it all. There is a reason for that.

And - - as all things on the Path - - the answer is incredibly simple and right in front of our "noses."

And each will discover the answer when it is important enough to themselves to find out. In a sense - - that is the "earning" of it. The basis for - - "all must be earned, nothing is free." (Not a direct quote - - but carries the concept.)

The bottom line of all of this is - - most people use psychic means against psychic forces. That - - leads to battles. And - - there will be more battles and more battles and MORE battles until the individual is SO immersed in them that they take up all his / her time.

This is when most uncover what really "works" and what is just a "counter-offensive." And - - to tie this to a previous thread - - most people do not wish to get to this level before they "have to" - - because to employ such tactics that "really work" involves discipline / focus / etc.

chadley
02-10-2006, 04:36 AM
most people use psychic means against psychic forces. That - - leads to battles. And - - there will be more battles and more battles and MORE battles until the individual is SO immersed in them that they take up all his / her time.

Ah, beautifully put. Bob23 would say you're chasing your tail.

Resistance vs. Surrender?

Bottom line, if you have the need to push against, the universe will give you something that pushes back. The amount of violence and danger in your life in or on any plane/realm/dimension is direct evidence of the amount of resistance you possess. The trick, do not push and the universe does not push back.

In traditional martial arts taught by a true spiritual martial arts master, the student is not allowed to progress in the knowledge of the skill of combat past the point of skill achieved in spirit. It is taught that skill in combat and spiritual knowledge must be kept balanced in order to insure responsibility with power. It is the intent of the teacher to train the student so that as they progress in skill they become more likely to be victorious in battle, but as their spiritual knowledge and skill increases they are less likely to be placed in the way of danger. Thus, leading to the ultimate in self-defense. The true master is the most capable in combat, but the least likely to face it. This is the true Yin/yang of martial arts.
The master no longer needs his combat skills because he does not attract situations of danger as the result of his resolved karma. Yet, this path he took, he could not have taken without his initial training in combat as it was needed prior to the full development of his spiritual skills.

I have never heard anyone in martial arts practice this philosophy. I don't know why I know this.

Chadley

Ascended Master
02-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Ascended Master - - please do not get me wrong. I know what you are talking about. Who and what I encounter - - in form - - in number - - in essence - - is frightening indeed. I know what I know because I have been IN such battles. Still am - - sometimes. The farther one goes on the Path - - the more these battles are launched. They never stop.

As with all things on the Path - - most people wish to utilize the accepted practices of the day. These usually take a lot of energy to set up and to maintain. A lot of focus to keep going. A lot of concentration to "do any good."

Etc.

Viable Masters - - who still have to contend with all of this so some extent - - do not put out that much energy into it all. There is a reason for that.

And - - as all things on the Path - - the answer is incredibly simple and right in front of our "noses."

And each will discover the answer when it is important enough to themselves to find out. In a sense - - that is the "earning" of it. The basis for - - "all must be earned, nothing is free." (Not a direct quote - - but carries the concept.)

The bottom line of all of this is - - most people use psychic means against psychic forces. That - - leads to battles. And - - there will be more battles and more battles and MORE battles until the individual is SO immersed in them that they take up all his / her time.

This is when most uncover what really "works" and what is just a "counter-offensive." And - - to tie this to a previous thread - - most people do not wish to get to this level before they "have to" - - because to employ such tactics that "really work" involves discipline / focus / etc.

This is a person who is 'lived in' by an entity, (or rather was lived in by an entity, until Archangel Michael shoved a sword into it!) -
The same entity who charged me with several other entities one night and pulled apart my energy to try and take me over.

But.... she immediately went out and filled herself with another entity?
Re-building a relationship, in order to do more physical damage to more lightworkers on a physical level.

This is not a psychic with a grudge.
It has been a year long conflict. Involving right against wrong.

I get pelted, stabbed, jumped on, and dug into, every day. All day.
And that isn't karmic debt... It is why I'm here?

I don't want to 'retaliate' either, because that's the kind of guy I am!
To coin a phrase! :smile:
But what other choice have I had, but to retaliate with light and positivity?
Flowers didn't work, so I followed Michael's lead and shoved a light rod up bottoms, which rightly developed me a much needed break!

Her actions have been utterly unacceptable.
And 'spirit' tends to agree.

If you could explain what you were trying to say, I would be pleased to listen and learn.
But the only thing I currently understand is: - if I were ascended, she'd have more of a job to do me harm. Full stop.
So I am currently shifting into a new view, and rising above 'it'.
All of it.
To ascend higher up my own ladder.
In my own way, at my own pace.

My job is to overcome. To grow and develop, to adapt, at the same time I am being attacked. And to overcome possibly the biggest hurdle I've ever had to overcome, in order to become the man I want to be.

I would also confirm that I'm alone.
Nobody has stepped into the affray and offered their support.

This is my path towards enlightenment.

God bless.

AM

PS, battles are getting less and less frequent.
But sometimes they are needed.

Glorymist
03-10-2006, 01:50 AM
Ascended Master - - I would bet you would be absolutely astounded at who this "entity" might have been - - and how she "got" there - - and what role *you* played in it all - - if I read your scenario correctly.

This in NO way implies that you did anything wrong. It's all part of the process. Even the "ascension" process - - if you wish to term it so.

One of the greatest tendencies we all have is to put our issues outside ourselves. At any cost. At all cost. Endlessly.

One of the most painful of all concepts that anyone has to come to terms with is one that I myself still love to reject - - but I know it is very, VERY true. I hated it when I heard it. I pushed it away as long as I could. Finally it became way too valid to be avoided.

It is - - "You have no patient other than yourself."

Period ! !

To figure out the extent of the role YOU played in all of this - - will lead you to its freedom. IF this scenario took place within yourself. If it didn't - - and you are reporting someone else's experience - - then it still holds for that person - - and for you yourself - - in all endeavors - - spiritual and otherwise.

pepperi
03-10-2006, 04:37 AM
This maybe redundant but I've been where you are. When I began this "spiritual awakening" I was overwhelmed!! There are lots of people out there who are way more advanced and some who are not but none of it mattered to me because I was only there to learn. Just because I call myself Tarot Reader doesn't mean I know or pretend to know everything because I know I do not. It's funny because my friends do not study what I study nor speak the way I do but they don't care because they know I'm a good person and put myself above no one. Anyway don't allow anyone else to halt your spiritual discoveries because in any world physical or spiritual you will find all kinds of people Good and Bad.

Ascended Master
03-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Ascended Master - - I would bet you would be absolutely astounded at who this "entity" might have been - - and how she "got" there - - and what role *you* played in it all - - if I read your scenario correctly.

This in NO way implies that you did anything wrong. It's all part of the process. Even the "ascension" process - - if you wish to term it so.

One of the greatest tendencies we all have is to put our issues outside ourselves. At any cost. At all cost. Endlessly.

One of the most painful of all concepts that anyone has to come to terms with is one that I myself still love to reject - - but I know it is very, VERY true. I hated it when I heard it. I pushed it away as long as I could. Finally it became way too valid to be avoided.

It is - - "You have no patient other than yourself."

Period ! !

To figure out the extent of the role YOU played in all of this - - will lead you to its freedom. IF this scenario took place within yourself. If it didn't - - and you are reporting someone else's experience - - then it still holds for that person - - and for you yourself - - in all endeavors - - spiritual and otherwise.

Hi Glorymist,

I'm afraid you read it incorrectly.

I joined the National Trust as a resident volunteer on a negative estate where black magic was the norm. Over several centuries.
Little did I know. Being nieve and open.

I went there with good intent, to help the National Trust.
Within 2 weeks a lady came posing as a medium - who wanted to do psychic fayres there.

I thought bless her, she seems nice.
She gave me some advice to improve the energetic environment of my bedroom (which was awful at that time) - and guess what, the advice was counterproductive.
She told me to use rose quartz, with a ring of salt around it.

Within a week, she was popping in and out astrally, opening up portoles in my bedroom, while I also started to get 'attacked'. Physically.
In all manner of ways.
I saw these things happening, and when I tuned in to look, it was all her.

So I had to then learn how to defend.

This is an evil woman, occupied by evil entities, who works and invokes evil entities - who quite possibly saw something good in me and didn't like it.
Especially if my being there risked the stronghold that was there negatively, centuries worth of evil hard work, which myself and others gradually worked on and removed.
A gateway to 'hell' none-the-less.

I am more inclined to feel as if I was placed there, to remove what was there.

If I invited this to happen, I very much doubt spirit would've worked with me in the way that they did.
They literally grabbed my head and showed me certain things. Which I then went away and learnt how to remove.
They didn't want me (or anyone else) to fall foul to this evil, which they had been.
But WE combatted it and won.

They also showed me what is acceptable, should it come at me (or others) like that again, in that form.

I appreciate that this could well have been on my learning curve, but I am laughing at your suggestion that this is my issue?
The highest realms of spirit made it their issue, with love and light in mind for all.

AM

PS, I know what caused her to be this way.
That was the first thing I cared about.
She had a bad relationship, which took her over the edge.
But she also attacks women, so grudge stage is well and truly behind her.
She's gone now, for good.

Unless anyone has any better suggestions on how to help her to overcome the dark that she is now faced with.
My best suggestion was to remove every ounce of dark that is around her and from inside her being.
But my guides showed me that she is dark to the core. So I had to retreat.
Whether or not there is a way to change that I do not know.
I wish there was, for her sake. And for anyone elses sake, who she might stumble across and decide to 'attack' in the future.

rose
04-10-2006, 11:30 AM
my heart goes out to you AM. this must have been a horrendous time to go through alone. but you've come out of it so much stronger and wiser...and able to give empathy to others in similar situations. that's a powerful gift for you and others.

Glorymist
05-10-2006, 12:52 AM
Yes - - I did read it wrong. I should have scrolled down a couple of dozen entries and found out the story. Thanks for telling me.

Was this your issue ??

The obvious answer is - - yes and no. It would not have happened to you if it wasn't your issue.

But exactly how it was your issue - - is what makes it all so adventurous.

And to what extent it was her issue - - still links back to you.

There is an old concept well based in the ancient teachings. That is - - that VERY few people will ever come into a person's life that will make any kind of impact whatsoever - - that isn't based somewhere in a past life.

I was going to put "NO one will come into - - " - - but I am sure the appearance of a beneficial spiritual entity that you had no dealings with or some such messenger could be held to have no past life influence and so that should negate the entire concept. I am just being cautious here. I worded the concept a bit more generally than perhaps it should be.

I do *not* mean to imply that this was a simple past life scenario. Obviously - - it went a bit farther than that. Or - - maybe it didn't. I can't answer for your experiences. Bit still - - it is in your life. It is your issue. *How* it is your issue - - is the core lesson. The obvious - - is the outer or apparent lesson.

And - - I do NOT mean to cheapen or negate or lessen this experience in your life - - or anyone else that has such experiences. They are real eye-openers. In lots of ways. On many levels. They are often bewildering, confusing, and frightening. And exhausting.

You are alive. You did well. Many do not survive. Many die suddenly - - in their sleep - - from "natural causes."

e-ma
06-10-2006, 03:52 PM
That's a pretty amazing story, AM. :icon_eek:

As soon as I start to sense anything untoward, I just run, and run, and run.

Ascended Master
06-10-2006, 11:56 PM
That's a pretty amazing story, AM. :icon_eek:

As soon as I start to sense anything untoward, I just run, and run, and run.

That's the best bet e-ma! :D

It's funny how many 'diversions' you can take walking through 'normal' places? lol
At the train station, in a supermarket?

If an energy draws close that doesn't feel right, I move??? lol

You get weird looks, but I'd rather feel comfortable in my own space, than comfortable in somebody elses eyes! lol lol lol

PS, I'm trying to explain how to manifest a mirror?
People used to tell me to 'know it is there'.
But it took about 2 years to understand what they meant by that!!!!
What I'm trying to do is find a way of explaining it so you can do it straight away?

I honestly haven't forgotten you, and i wouldn't.
So trust me, when the explanation is done, you'll be using it all the time!

Today I shoved 3 little gits into a mirrored tube, so they only whacked theirselves with their negativity... It's funny how quick they all became spiritual!! lol :D

I'll PM you asap...

Love and light,

AM

rose
07-10-2006, 01:07 AM
this site makes me feel better about my "quirks"! :D

the amount of times i've been in a supermarket for example and feel a wave of yuckiness when some people have come into my space. i can't control it but i act "rude" and walk away from them or step back. i have worried i will make them paranoid about smelling lol. but i always blamed it on myself or pmt etc, thinking i am just a weirdo.

but i have learnt to realise there just some repelling energies out there...and they always seem to be from people who purposely move into your space. that's "rude" in itself!

Ascended Master
07-10-2006, 01:38 AM
Yes - - I did read it wrong. I should have scrolled down a couple of dozen entries and found out the story. Thanks for telling me.

Was this your issue ??

The obvious answer is - - yes and no. It would not have happened to you if it wasn't your issue.

But exactly how it was your issue - - is what makes it all so adventurous.

And to what extent it was her issue - - still links back to you.

There is an old concept well based in the ancient teachings. That is - - that VERY few people will ever come into a person's life that will make any kind of impact whatsoever - - that isn't based somewhere in a past life.

I was going to put "NO one will come into - - " - - but I am sure the appearance of a beneficial spiritual entity that you had no dealings with or some such messenger could be held to have no past life influence and so that should negate the entire concept. I am just being cautious here. I worded the concept a bit more generally than perhaps it should be.

I do *not* mean to imply that this was a simple past life scenario. Obviously - - it went a bit farther than that. Or - - maybe it didn't. I can't answer for your experiences. Bit still - - it is in your life. It is your issue. *How* it is your issue - - is the core lesson. The obvious - - is the outer or apparent lesson.

And - - I do NOT mean to cheapen or negate or lessen this experience in your life - - or anyone else that has such experiences. They are real eye-openers. In lots of ways. On many levels. They are often bewildering, confusing, and frightening. And exhausting.

You are alive. You did well. Many do not survive. Many die suddenly - - in their sleep - - from "natural causes."

I appreciate that Glorymist.
Your wisdom is important.
God bless,
AM

Ascended Master
07-10-2006, 01:43 AM
This maybe redundant but I've been where you are. When I began this "spiritual awakening" I was overwhelmed!! There are lots of people out there who are way more advanced and some who are not but none of it mattered to me because I was only there to learn. Just because I call myself Tarot Reader doesn't mean I know or pretend to know everything because I know I do not. It's funny because my friends do not study what I study nor speak the way I do but they don't care because they know I'm a good person and put myself above no one. Anyway don't allow anyone else to halt your spiritual discoveries because in any world physical or spiritual you will find all kinds of people Good and Bad.

Wise words Pepperi

Thank you!

AM

Ascended Master
07-10-2006, 01:45 AM
my heart goes out to you AM. this must have been a horrendous time to go through alone. but you've come out of it so much stronger and wiser...and able to give empathy to others in similar situations. that's a powerful gift for you and others.

Thank you Rose, you're a diamond (who is twinkling in the light!)... :wink:
Bless you and your heart...
AM

Ascended Master
07-10-2006, 01:51 AM
...and they always seem to be from people who purposely move into your space. that's "rude" in itself!

They do don't they? lol lol lol

Unfortunately I put the mirror up every time at the moment.
It has been a bit of a saviour (and a revelation) to say the least.

First goes the metallic layer, then a burst of light. Then a layer of pink energy, before stepping round the front (quickly - and positively!) to give it a good shine! :D

My word.... lol :angel3:
Hey, what's happened to this angels wings??

Is it the "Finding Nemo" Angel??? lol :wink:

rose
07-10-2006, 02:03 AM
lol...it's a little fishy swimming upwards, just like all of us :)

i like that mirror technique. :D

thankyou...you're a gem as well AM. a spiritual, purply amythest that guides us *hug*

Ascended Master
07-10-2006, 02:10 AM
lol...it's a little fishy swimming upwards, just like all of us :)

i like that mirror technique. :D

thankyou...you're a gem as well AM. a spiritual, purply amythest that guides us *hug*

lol lol lol :D

Thought more of myself as a ball of soggy toilet roll?!

A bit 'washed out'!
But still good for cleaning up the mess! :D x

rose
07-10-2006, 02:14 AM
it just keeps absorbing that mess until they make it "new and improved". then it cleans up quicker and quicker.

oh what is happening with my analogies today?! :D lol

Glorymist
08-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Ascended Master - - if you don't mind - - I would like to offer you a bit of esoterica. It's a bit of insight into one facet of Life - - anyone's life - - and it might help you to understand a bit about a few experiences you have had.

I am going to use a hypothetical example for this - - and I will use that of Pounamu and his teacher. Pounamu - - if you are reading this - - know that I am *not* suggesting that this is the way it will "go down" for you or that it will have any kind of effect as what I suggest. I am using you as an example *only* ! !

Let's just say - - that Pounamu forms quite a relationship with his SSOA teacher - - identifying heavily with his teacher's quest to "become the first" and to further the teachings of the school, etc. - - to whatever the teacher's end. Makes no difference at the moment. But Pounamu might tend to really get into this - - almost basing a lot of what he believes on the quest of his teacher - - helping her - - believing in her as an individual - - etc.

Which - - is all - - well and good.

But this "identification" will lead to him (Pounamu) forming a seeming entity within himself. A mental image and personal belief in her quest - - in his assistance in her quest - - in his own quest along these lines - - etc. This all becomes a real facet of Self. Part of him. Part of Pounamu.

After leaving this physical lifetime - - that "entity" will continue - - and after coming into his "next" life - - this entity can become a real part of Pounamu at that point. He can give that entity real imagery in his mind - - all based on the previous life - - and he can interact with this entity in the dream state. He won't remember the person it is based on - - but the concepts behind it all are very real indeed. How far this belief / entity evolves - - is up to the individual. One can even begin to interpret this belief / entity as a personal guide. And - - why not ?!?! It holds a lot of value to the individual. A lot ! !

This is the basis for *many* of the "entities" that we meet in the dream state. Many ! ! There is *nothing* wrong with this. I am just giving you some insight.

Now - - Ascended Master - - how does this pertain to you ?? Just - - know that this happens - - and is indeed quite common. I am not suggesting that the person you met with and had such psychic warfare with is from this. I would bet that she came from a real past life - - perhaps many lifetimes ago - - and was brought out to help you learn / remember psychic protection that you will need now and in the future. Or - - it all came about just to settle past life issues. Or - - various Forces are using either or both of the above to simply rock you back on your heels and tie you up for a while.

If Forces can get you all focused in on what happened here and what might have happened there - - and how it affected you this way or that - - then you begin to look at your problems - - your battles - - and not at the solutions. It's an offshoot of what Richard Bach put in his book "Illusions" - - when he said - - "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours ! !"

In other words - - get you to focus on the hassles and difficulties - - and guess what ?? Get ready for more.

So - - treat them lightly. Observe them gently. See what they taught you rather than the battle you had. This is the stuff you do not learn in books. This is the stuff that you write a short sentence or two and put on the refrigerator - - os you can look at it and remind yourself that you endured - - and how - - and you can do so again. That you will not be beaten.

Once you show various Forces that this ploy won't work - - you'll get a respite - - as they consider what to do next. But - - you will win next time too - - because *most* of it is a version of the above. Various Forces will throw you an obstacle / difficulty and they will want you to focus on the battle rather than the solution. They will want you to focus on the "fear / hassle of - - " rather than "I stand strongly in all because I believe - - ."

You do that - - how can you lose ??

kundalini
08-10-2006, 10:52 PM
You are most learned and wise, Glorymist.

Glorymist
08-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Why - - thank you, kundalini.

I try.