PDA

View Full Version : Cure for Gluten and Milk allergies?

rohtie
29-01-2011, 11:14 PM
Does anyone have any good ways to cure these allergies?
I do not have a written consent from my doctor that I have these. Though when I stopped eating those, all my eczema disappeared (Before I had it all over my body and scratched myself to blood every night) and my asthma almost disappeared.

Roselove
29-01-2011, 11:25 PM
look up metapyshical causes and affirmations, food allergies are ruled by solar pelux if i recall correctly but may want to double check on that and have an illumation done

Uma
30-01-2011, 12:35 AM
I do not have a written consent from my doctor that I have these. Though when I stopped eating those, all my eczema disappeared (Before I had it all over my body and scratched myself to blood every night) and my asthma almost disappeared.

http://www.noallergiesplease.com/testimonial.htm (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .noallergiesplease.com%252Ftestimonial.htm) The practioners are friends of mine. They use a kind of chi machine to cure allergies.

I've heard that an allergy is an over-reactive (paranoid) immune system.

I used to have seasonal allergies for years but when I started taking bee pollen they stopped and never came back.

Sometimes a cleanse helps...then slowly reintroduce the suspicious foods.

I have food issues myself which came on suddenly along with gallstones. A lot of it is mysterious to me...on the other hand I know I need to give up my comfort foods which I'm not willing to do. :crybaby2:

If you have lactose intolerance, the test is simple. Drink some lactose free milk and see whether you get stomach cramps or throw up in the next 24 hours. If you don't, it means you are lactose intolerant.

That's all I know about allergies. Good luck.

flutterangel
30-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Hi,
I think there is alot more out there than we know about gluten and dairy intollerances. Upon being diagnosed with MS three years ago, I went GF and DF and my symptoms got so much better after it got out of my system. If I cheat and have something I shouldn't the symptoms get worse. I was allergy tested and don't have "allergies" to gluten or dairy.
It is hard, but if it works for you stick with it! It's better than the alternative.
Best of luck,
flutter

flutterangel
30-01-2011, 02:55 AM
Hi Rosewater, :wave:
What's an illumation? Have you had this?
thanks,
flutter

look up metapyshical causes and affirmations, food allergies are ruled by solar pelux if i recall correctly but may want to double check on that and have an illumation done

Roselove
30-01-2011, 03:07 AM
Hi flutterangel, an illumation is preformed by a shaman what it does is remove the negative imprint from the chakra/energy field permnantly so negative cycles don't repeat. It's believed all health problems manifest on a soul level, shamanic healing addresses the root cause, i think both a soul retrival and illumation would be beneficial. I am unfornately allergic to gluten as well! it's a pain lol i read allergies like this can be past life issues as well.metapyshical cause - Allergies - EMOTIONAL BLOCKIf you are allergic, you may have a strong dislike for someone else and can no longer tolerate that person. You have difficulty adapting to a person or situation and are far too easily influenced by others, especially by those you want to impress. You are frequently over-sensitive, defensive and easily intimidated. Know that you are dealing with internal conflict. Part of you loves something or someone while another part of you forbids it. You may feel love for someone but are uncomfortable that you've become emotionally dependent on him or her. One part of you wants to be in their presence and another part of you says you should do without. You find yourself finding fault with them. Often, those with allergies had two parents that held opposing views in a number of areas, which caused conflict in the child. Allergies can easily become an attention-getting device, especially if the allergy is severe or life threatening and requires a great deal of attention to keep it in check. MENTAL BLOCKIf you suffer from allergies, figure out what the situation is or for whom you feel enmity and yet seek his or her approval. Generally, this is a person to whom you feel very close. You think if you behave according to their expectations you will be truly loved. Realize that you have allowed yourself to become dependent upon the approval or acknowledgment of this person. It is important to remember that being submissive will not bring you love.It is interesting to note that we often become allergic to foods we enjoy, for example, dairy products. We love ice cream but can't eat it because we are allergic to dairy. If you are allergic to a certain food, is it possible that you have difficulty allowing yourself to savor the pleasure that comes from the good things in life? If you are allergic to dust or to an animal, is it possible that you feel easily attacked by others? Why do you think people want to attack you? I suggest you examine your own thoughts about aggression. In general, the fears we have regarding others are a reflection of what's going on inside of us.Wouldn't your life be simpler and much more pleasurable if you could get the attention of those you love without making yourself sick? It is your belief system that is locking you into this pattern. Instead of believing your allergy is triggered by outside influences, I suggest you think about what happened in the 24 hours prior to the allergic reaction. It's in your best interest to find out which person you are finding intolerable. Since you can't change others, your only option is to see them through the eyes of love and accept them as they are. You will find they will accept you as you are in return and you will receive the attention you seek in a healthy manner. source - http://www.ecoutetoncorps.com/ressources_en_ligne/definition_20_maladies_e.php (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ecoutetoncorps.com %2Fressources_en_ligne%2Fdefinition_20_maladies_e. php)

flutterangel
30-01-2011, 03:19 AM
what it does is remove the negative imprint from the chakra/energy field permnantly so negative cycles don't repeat
If this would help MS, I would be all for it! I find the rest interesting. I am not allergic to gluten and dairy by doctors standards, but tell my MS that!
Wouldn't your life be simpler and much more pleasurable if you could get the attention of those you love without making yourself sick? Interesting because I do not like attention on me in social settings, and don't like to talk about MS with family. I know it's there and that's enough. Don't want others to feel bad about it. Other loved ones I know on the other hand...
That was an interesting read, Rosewater. Thanks for posting it!
hugs,
flutter

rohtie
30-01-2011, 12:14 PM

Where can I get an illumination?

innerlight
30-01-2011, 02:36 PM

no one can promise you a cure of anything. you can find ways to help with your symptoms and bring relief.

LightFilledHeart
30-01-2011, 03:39 PM

Medically there is no "cure". A person must simply avoid the substances in order to preserve health. However, in my belief, NOTHING is "incureable"...!!! I have been consulting with a spiritual healer who goes deep into one's energy field to clear and remove present and past life traumas that are the spiritual cause of most every negative thing we experience, except for when we have deliberately chosen to place them in our Soul Plans for the growth and learning opportunities they will afford us. In the former instance, they can be cleared and healed. In the latter, not likely so, because the spirit has free will choice and clearly has a purpose for choosing this experience.

Roselove
30-01-2011, 04:16 PM
rohtie - find a shaman in your areaflutter that's the cause for allergies, i would look up metapyshical causes for ms.

rohtie
30-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Medically there is no "cure". A person must simply avoid the substances in order to preserve health. However, in my belief, NOTHING is "incureable"...!!! I have been consulting with a spiritual healer who goes deep into one's energy field to clear and remove present and past life traumas that are the spiritual cause of most every negative thing we experience, except for when we have deliberately chosen to place them in our Soul Plans for the growth and learning opportunities they will afford us. In the former instance, they can be cleared and healed. In the latter, not likely so, because the spirit has free will choice and clearly has a purpose for choosing this experience.

I've thought of this possibility too :)

flutterangel
30-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I did look it up and it fit me to a t. :icon_eek:

Thanks Rosewater
rohtie - find a shaman in your areaflutter that's the cause for allergies, i would look up metapyshical causes for ms.

7luminaries
31-01-2011, 04:57 PM

I'll just say that whilst I do agree that allergies can often be treated..and the reactions to cow's milk may fall under that heading, gluten allergies may be a result of gluten intolerance and permutation of the gluten into the bloodstream from "leaky gut" syndrome as a result of intestinal damage from gluten, which will always occur if you are gluten intolerant. The foreign substance in the bloodstream causes allergic reactions. If you avoid gluten and allow your intestines to heal, the allergies and symptoms go away, but you must continue to avoid it.

Gluten intolerance is a genetic thing. Like being caucasian...we're most likely to have genetic problems with gluten. Whilst intensive healing can generate genetic realignment for many conditions, this one is not life threatening as long as you scrupulously avoid gluten in your diet. Otherwise you are much more prone to a variety of serious conditions, such as cancers and failures of the intestinal tract and various other systemic and organ damage.

I find that my healing energies are best used with acceptance of my genetic makeup ( I cannot eat gluten nor anything from the cow, meat or milk). Rather than change my entire genetic makeup for the convenience of eating wheat or cow's milk, I exercise restraint and use tasty substitutes (so it's really no big deal :smile: ). As rohtie mentions, it really is about choice and acceptance.

Peace & blessings,
7L

in progress
31-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Just as an aside, gluten intolerance (leading to leaky gut as mentioned above) will often create a dairy intolerance. If you let your gut heal by avoiding wheat, rye and barley you may be able to indulge in dairy again. I guess the trick is to know how long to wait for your gut to heal.

rohtie
31-01-2011, 09:44 PM
I'll just say that whilst I do agree that allergies can often be treated..and the reactions to cow's milk may fall under that heading, gluten allergies may be a result of gluten intolerance and permutation of the gluten into the bloodstream from "leaky gut" syndrome as a result of intestinal damage from gluten, which will always occur if you are gluten intolerant. The foreign substance in the bloodstream causes allergic reactions. If you avoid gluten and allow your intestines to heal, the allergies and symptoms go away, but you must continue to avoid it.

Gluten intolerance is a genetic thing. Like being caucasian...we're most likely to have genetic problems with gluten. Whilst intensive healing can generate genetic realignment for many conditions, this one is not life threatening as long as you scrupulously avoid gluten in your diet. Otherwise you are much more prone to a variety of serious conditions, such as cancers and failures of the intestinal tract and various other systemic and organ damage.

I find that my healing energies are best used with acceptance of my genetic makeup ( I cannot eat gluten nor anything from the cow, meat or milk). Rather than change my entire genetic makeup for the convenience of eating wheat or cow's milk, I exercise restraint and use tasty substitutes (so it's really no big deal :smile: ). As rohtie mentions, it really is about choice and acceptance.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Sometimes the substitutes are even better tasting :D

Though what I dislike about being on this diet is that I cannot survive without a kitchen. I always have to make my own food.
If everyone was on this diet, there would be no problem :)

Just as an aside, gluten intolerance (leading to leaky gut as mentioned above) will often create a dairy intolerance. If you let your gut heal by avoiding wheat, rye and barley you may be able to indulge in dairy again. I guess the trick is to know how long to wait for your gut to heal.

That is interesting. Maybe I should see if I am able to intake cow products now without getting symptoms. I've been on this diet for about 5 years, and I pretty much think my gut is healed.

LightFilledHeart
02-02-2011, 03:37 PM

Peace & blessings,
7L

Personally I would accept alteration of that small aspect of my genetic profile if such were possible and offered, in order to be able to eat normally and not make such a focus and production out of nourishinment...! :D But then again, if a person has called the experience into their realm for certain lessons (perhaps restraint?) one can learn by it, it is unlikely the "cure" dispensed by an adept healer would in fact work for one. We choose our parents along with the genetic factors likely to accompany such choices in order to fulfill the blueprint of our Soul Plan:wink: