PDA

View Full Version : Signs & symptoms of Kundalini awakening

~Jay~
23-09-2006, 04:05 PM
http://www.elcollie.com/st/symptoms.html

Many individuals whose Kundalini has been unexpectedly unleashed DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING, and the prevailing social ignorance about this multidimensional transformative process makes it hard to find medical or alternative health practitioners or spiritual advisors who recognize the symptoms, particularly when they are strongly physical. Many people know that the risen Kundalini flings open gates to all sorts of mystical, paranormal and magical vistas but few realize it can also dramatically impact the body. A large percentage of our old Shared Transformation newsletter subscribers reported long bouts of strange illness as well as radical mental, emotional, interpersonal, psychic, spiritual and lifestyle changes. Over and again we hear stories of frustrating, sometimes desperate visits to doctors, healers, counselors, etc. who neither understood nor were able to help with the myriad pains and problems catalyzed by raging Kundalini.

The following are common manifestations of the risen Kundalini:

- Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.

- Energy rushes or immense electricity circulating the body

- Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations

- Intense heat or cold

- Involuntary bodily movements (occur more often during meditation, rest or sleep): jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one's body in unusual ways. (May be misdiagnosed as epilepsy, restless legs syndrome (RLS), or PLMD.)

- Alterations in eating and sleeping patterns

- Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, conversely, overwhelming fatigue (some CFS victims are experiencing Kundalini awakening)

- Intensified or diminished sexual desires

- Headaches, pressures within the skull

- Racing heartbeat, pains in the chest

- Digestive system problems

- Numbness or pain in the limbs (particularly the left foot and leg)

- Pains and blockages anywhere; often in the back and neck (Many cases of FMS are Kundalini-related.)

- Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression

- Spontaneous vocalizations (including laughing and weeping) -- are as unintentional and uncontrollable as hiccoughs

- Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.

- Mental confusion; difficulty concentrating

- Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual's prior belief system is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)

- Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area.

- Ecstasy, bliss and intervals of tremendous joy, love, peace and compassion

- Psychic experiences: extrasensory perception; out-of-body experiences; pastlife memories; astral travel; direct awareness of auras and chakras; contact with spirit guides through inner voices, dreams or visions; healing powers

- Increased creativity: new interests in self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, poetry, etc.

- Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of one's environment (including "vibes" from others)

- Enlightenment experiences: direct Knowing of a more expansive reality; transcendent awareness

__________________________________________________ _______________

http://www.spiritualcompetency.com/blackboard/lessons/types/kundalinitype.htm

1. Pranic movements or kriyas
Prana is the Hindu word for vital energy. As intense energy moves through the body and clears out physiological blocks, some people experience intense involuntary, jerking movements of the body, including shaking, vibrations, spasm and contraction.

2. Yogic Phenomena
Some people find themselves performing yogic postures or hand mudra gestures which they have never learned or could not do in a normal state of consciousness. Similarly, they may produce Sanskrit words or sounds. Unusual breathing patterns may appear with either very rapid or slow, shallow breathing. Some people may not breathe at all for extended periods.

3. Physiological Symptoms
Kundalini awakening often generates unusual physiological activity which can present as heart, spinal, gastrointestinal, or neurological problems. Internal sensations of burning, hypersensitivity to sensory input, hyperactivity or lethargy, great variations in sexual desire, and even spontaneous orgasm have been reported.

4. Psychological Upheaval
Emotions can swing from feelings of anxiety, guilt, and depression (with bouts of uncontrollable weeping) to compassion, love, and joy.

5. Extrasensory Experiences
Some people experience visions of lights, symbols, spiritual entities. Auditory sensations may include hearing voices, music, inner sounds or mantras. There may also be disruption of the proprioceptive system, with loss of a sense of self as a body, or an out of the body experience.

6. Psychic Phenomena
A person may experience precognition, telepathy, psychokinesis, awareness of auras and healing abilities.

7. Mystical States of Consciousness
A person may shift into altered states of consciousness where they directly perceive the unity underlying the world of separation and experience a deep peace and serenity. (see Karin Hannigan, Ph.D. for additional description of these)

Mother Goose
23-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Jaycee, thanks for posting this here. What I've been thinking about lately is how many of these symptoms closely resemble the symptoms of bipolar disorder. Makes me wonder how many people who've been diagnosed as BP...aren't really BP.

Pounamu
24-09-2006, 03:59 AM
In my ascension school experience, we were taught how to call up and move the kundalini / Fire Element energy to both clear karmic problems within the body and to nourish and support every cell... but there are those I have talked to who kept strictly to the old view that kundalini was only to be moved strictly in accordance with a traditional guru's instruction, and doing anything else was highly dangerous, and not to be contemplated. Of course as Jaycee notes above, spontaneous flaring of kundalini can take place, and will likely become more common, now that Earth is pushing for ascension.

I am here to tell you that things have changed.... the movement of kundalini wil be guided and assisted by Mother Earth's angels if you call upon them to do so, as the kundalini energies are a natural purifying aspect of the Fire Element, and necessary for the purification and refining of the body, and for burning off one's own karma, once it has been forgiven and the spiritual lesson it carries, absorbed. At ascension school, we learnt to move the kundalini every day in meditation. Only when the kundalini reaches all the body, can one transform the body structure to the new crystalline structure and continue one's ascent. Naturally it is highly desireable to have had some instruction as to the techniques and reasons for doing this - it then makes the process more conscious.

Pounamu

dreamer
24-09-2006, 02:11 PM
This might be a useful link.

www.swamij.com/kundalini-awakening-3.htm

e-ma
24-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Jaycee, thanks for posting this here. What I've been thinking about lately is how many of these symptoms closely resemble the symptoms of bipolar disorder. Makes me wonder how many people who've been diagnosed as BP...aren't really BP.

I agree.. I think that a lot of cases of psychosis and mental health disorder could well be cases of spiritual emergency or kundalini. Such a shame that mainstream medicine doesn't recognise it.

I found out that the psychedelic experience can closely mimic a Kundalini Awakening - I was convinced that I had awakened my Kundalini for about six months, before realizing that it was all after-effects of having overdosed on psychedelics.

BLAIR2BE
24-09-2006, 10:52 PM
the medical community is "designed" to quickly diagnose and treat anything that is out of the ordinary, for several reasons...
-money (duh, this is why the world is "plagued" with "disorders")
-to supress spiritual discovery and empowerment (method of control)(its never a spiritual issue, its always a damn "disorder")

*huge multi-national, multi-billion dollar company: somthing wrong with ya?? well we just discovered, that's a disorder!...and here is the treatment (note: not a cure, no never a cure, a treatment

rose
25-09-2006, 12:00 AM
it reminds me of a physical detox where you have to undergo worse symptoms to get better.

these headaches are just getting ridiculous though...

peteyzen
25-09-2006, 09:18 AM
There is another issue here, raising kundalini energy is not a joke, this is a science and should only be undertaken under guidance from a real master, and there are not many of them!
The dangers to the mind and body are very real. People do tend to mess around with these things without any real knowledge other than a book and no real protection.
Think about this would you walk into a nuclear power station and pick up `the penguin book of power` and start twiddling the switches?

Be careful folks please

rose
25-09-2006, 12:44 PM
thanks for your concern peteyzen :)

~Jay~
25-09-2006, 01:18 PM
To be honest, I don't understand why anyone would want to deliberately awaken their K-energy, especially if they'd read a list like that one I posted above!!!:D IMO, these things are not to be messed with, and will be a natural progression of your 'spiritual path' if you remain focussed and dedicated for long enough. Well, that's been my experience anyway.

Personally, mine became unmistakable in Feb/Mar of this year, after an intense period of learning about Christ conciousness (amongst other things) on another forum. All the participants of that thread felt the high energies, it was amazing. During that time frame, my root chakra started to buzz/vibrate, a feeling which lasted several weeks, and I had lots of other classic symptoms with it. It disappears for a while, then comes back - normally during another intense period of learning.

I've had a couple of times of my body being moved into a different position involuntary - although I've been let off lightly compared to other people! In fact, my whole experience has been fairly tame, which I believe is partly to do with the fact I haven't forced it, and let it take it's natural course. One time I did manage to move the vibration from my root to my heart chakra, but haven't really tried it again since.:icon_eek:

e-ma
25-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Wow, that's really cool, jaycee. And sensible too that you're taking it easy and not forcing the energy upwards or anything. Actually just today I was daydreaming about getting my kundalini deliberately awakened! I know it's like playing with fire, but I had all of the symptoms for so many months, and feel as though I've 'done my time' with regards to psychosis, cleansing the impurities, emotional devastation, digestive problems, feeling like my head is going to implode, etc etc. I don't know whether my Kundalini is awakened or not, but I fear that it's not.. and it kinda makes me miserable to think I've gone through all of the symptoms without any enlightenment as a reward! :confused: I hope that doesn't seem unreasonable, I really do understand the seriousness of the undertaking and I've read so many reports of aborted careers and marriages, etc etc.. but I've already lost the career and changed my entire life.. there's nothing else to lose, right? .. sorry for the ramble :smile:

Lapis
26-09-2006, 01:01 AM
e-ma I've learned to never say never! :rolleyes: Like you I've asked the ceiling repeatedly over the years...."What else do I have to relinquish? And every time and I mean every time I'd have more and more to let go of. Granted it's gotten far easier and much less physically intense than in the beginning, but I now understand that this is an ongoing process that will continue until we're so Light that there's zero need to let go of anything lower anymore. We're crystal clear and there's nothing vibrating lower in us that needs to be released/transmuted/let go of etc.

I read through the excellent articles and lists of symptoms Jaycee quoted and I've experienced just about every one of them over the past 8.5 years of 'my super intense First Phase of the Ascension process'. Obviously the more Light that's present, it seems to be triggering spontanious kundalini risings no matter what your age or sex. (It's fairly common for sudden kundalini risings to start with people's Uranus opposition transit at age 39-43ish.) This however is imo another very intense aspect of our ongoing Ascensions. I don't think we need to push anything at this point because the constant energy increases and kundalini risings will continue no matter what. We just need to hang on and ride the energy waves the best we can with as little fear as possible. Easier said than done most of the time!

BLAIR2BE
26-09-2006, 01:25 AM
i have rescently gone through this experience, and i had no idea what it was. i was sure it was of a spiritual nature though. could have used this thread sooner:>/
for me these "symptoms" lasted for 2 to 4 weeks. and now there are noticeable differences, mostly with energy "sensitivity". (i wasnt even too knowlegeable on kundalini until this thread and one other, but ive now looked into it). so anyway thanks jaycee!! =)

e-ma
26-09-2006, 06:37 AM
Wow, a super-intense 8.5 years! That's immense Lapis, for me about nine months seemed like eternity, time literally took on another meaning, or ceased to exist. I see what you mean about letting the energy do what it needs to do and just ride it. Perhaps I wouldn't be so wise to seek out a kundalini awakening, as intriguing as it might seem. I do reckon that we eventually go through the process of lightening and raising our vibration anyway, whether it is here on earth or after we die..

Dariel
26-09-2006, 08:16 PM
Namaste all,

Just one thing about kundalini energies and awakening it. It is very important that when waking kundalini the bodies need to be as clear as possible. The symptom are consequence of the energy blockages around the energyfield and chakras and should not happen in normal state. There might be some symtoms but then all the practises need to be stopped for a while to let the lower bodies (physical, emotional, mental) to get used to the new energies.
So one should not start to practise this if energybody is purified. This means mastering emotions and thoughts at certain level and also very importantly the physical body need to be cleansed as well to make sure that there is no toxins put into it.

All symptoms require CLEANSING of the energybody and if the body or emotions or thoughts are not balanced after few days of restraining from excercise one better ask councelling from the qualified energy healer or spiritual teacher.

The awakening of kundalini is of course a natural thing on the spiritual path but if that is awakened to early or forced to awaken it is more doing destruction than helping. One should never practise kundalini excercise just to get "great experiences" as it can cause very serious symptoms and BP is most probably one of them. I know what I talk about as I do practise this but even with qualified teachers I still sometimes need to stop and ground myself well. Grounding is important, otherwise one cannot live this normal daily life.

Advanced techniques should never be done by internet instructions but only with good spiritual teacher as those are not a game. They are very strong energies which can lead one to serious troubles mentally, emotionally and physically if done in a wrong way with lack of proper knowledge.

Lots of love and light
Dariel

Dariel
26-09-2006, 08:16 PM
Namaste all,

Just one thing about kundalini energies and awakening it. It is very important that when waking kundalini the bodies need to be as clear as possible. The symptom are consequence of the energy blockages around the energyfield and chakras and should not happen in normal state. There might be some symtoms but then all the practises need to be stopped for a while to let the lower bodies (physical, emotional, mental) to get used to the new energies.
So one should not start to practise this if energybody is purified. This means mastering emotions and thoughts at certain level and also very importantly the physical body need to be cleansed as well to make sure that there is no toxins put into it.

All symptoms require CLEANSING of the energybody and if the body or emotions or thoughts are not balanced after few days of restraining from excercise one better ask councelling from the qualified energy healer or spiritual teacher.

The awakening of kundalini is of course a natural thing on the spiritual path but if that is awakened to early or forced to awaken it is more doing destruction than helping. One should never practise kundalini excercise just to get "great experiences" as it can cause very serious symptoms and BP is most probably one of them. I know what I talk about as I do practise this but even with qualified teachers I still sometimes need to stop and ground myself well. Grounding is important, otherwise one cannot live this normal daily life.

Advanced techniques should never be done by internet instructions but only with good spiritual teacher as those are not a game. They are very strong energies which can lead one to serious troubles mentally, emotionally and physically if done in a wrong way with lack of proper knowledge.

Lots of love and light
Dariel

e-ma
26-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Do you think that with a standard Western upbringing (i.e: growing up in an urban environment, having eaten junk food / sweets for most of your life, drinking alcohol when socializing, having taken medication, smoked, etc) would one ever be pure enough to handle this kind of event? Say, if you lived a reasonably pure life for a year or so, would you then be ready to handle the demands that kundalini makes of you?

mikron
26-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Thanks Everyone for telling us your story because the creative ideas might help others in the future Namaste! To link this message with an other one on Atlantis concept star seed and kundalini rising and I have mentioned before have you all might have opened your eyes to go out and get a crystals like Obsidian spheres and Hematite necklace and LABRADORITE polished pieces work well for star seed and linking that to concepts of sacred geometry ! I have been a teacher of many students that there life force as moves! The sacred teachings indicate the entire energy is to become vertical but on those times more grounding is needed and or balancing / integration it is necessary focus to have in meditations! I mikron suggest this now after many years I am still a student always (a cosmic mirror) WHEN STARTSEED start out create some creative ways to “stalk you own energy!” Create a list of grounding things that you may already be doing all your life; make an inventory of them now! And in meditation deepen the aspects of your inventory of grounding things, deepen them! From a 4th dimensional aspect I will share a word that may help you understand what I mean “Quantify” the List is like saying take this list and bringing it into quantum mechanics. later down the ascension path you can use those ideas can help balance the path!

Be creative creating your list because life is a mirror already you find some new ideas about yourself in this discovery process!

Dariel
26-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Do you think that with a standard Western upbringing (i.e: growing up in an urban environment, having eaten junk food / sweets for most of your life, drinking alcohol when socializing, having taken medication, smoked, etc) would one ever be pure enough to handle this kind of event? Say, if you lived a reasonably pure life for a year or so, would you then be ready to handle the demands that kundalini makes of you?

E-ma yes that's correct. On spiritual path when energylevel of your body is getting higher this smoke, medication, junk food etc stuff just do not fit into your body anymore as the energy of those is not compatible anymore. It does not mean that you never can eat junk food or take a glass of wine but smoking is better to stop it prevents one to get to higher realms as it is making energyfield dirty and attacts negative entities. But what comes to food stuff for example things comes step by step and there is not need to make full changes in life before you feel that you really want to. Myself for example never desided to get on mostly organic vegetarian food but it just happened after spiritual pracitse that I just felt bad and "heavy" eating junk food and it was not difficult to make new choices but it happens in steps and for me it took years to give up on everything like that and it really came naturally never forcing myself. And before that I had junk food, I did smoke and I even had quite a lot of parties when I was younger so things can change. The only thing which can permanently damage the energybody is hard drugs but rest can be cleansed :)

But one important thing is emotions and mind and to learn to master those levels as well. The true happiness and peace comes in soul connection when the lower bodies ( like emotions or mental stuff) do not govern the life anymore but soul does.

The point is that do meditation and practise everything you want as long as you feel good but stop if you get symptoms and concentrate on cleansing then. Purity of the three lower bodies is vital while doing ascension process.

Love and light
Dari El

Dariel
26-09-2006, 10:06 PM
Thanks mikron for sharing. good info.

I have not used my labradorite even though I have one and maybe I will now.

All the love
Dari El

e-ma
27-09-2006, 03:45 AM
Dari El,

Thanks for the great response - sorry to keep coming back to this thread but I feel as though I have so many questions. I have experienced to a certain extent the falling away of the lower habits and whatnot, I can't tolerate junk food or smoking any more, have quit eating meat and will not take any medications. I am concerned about the reference to hard drugs because when in my university years, I did my fair share of partying and taking of recreational substances, though I haven't touched them for years and know that I couldn't stomach them any more. What kind of impact do you think this might have on the rest of my life, and will I have to wait until I have died (my physical body) until I can progress past a certain point?

Mikron, do you recommend these crystals for anyone & everyone on a spiritual path, or should I be considering something more suited to my current situation?

e-ma
27-09-2006, 03:55 AM
Just one last question. Since this process has started happening, my digestion has gone absolutely terrible and has been this way for almost a year now. I can't digest half of the things that I used to, am constantly aware of my digestion being stressed and out of order. It is a real pain. I have been to the doctor but he really doesn't understand how radically someone's whole system can change. I asked him if he had heard of kundalini but he said no. I'm at a loss as to what to do - can I help myself in any way, or is this something you just have to live with?

BLAIR2BE
27-09-2006, 04:04 AM
i know this was addressed to dariel, but may i offer some information??
as far as your experience with hard drugs... there may be some affect on the spirit from this, but i do not believe the affect will be very damaging. after all, drug experiences are experience (possibly profound??)!! and experience is what ITS all about. positive or negative, it is still experience, and experience is VALUABLE, no matter what.
all have infinite potential. one is not limited in this potential due simply to some experiences (drug induced or otherwise).
you breath air, is the air totally clean?? will this limit you?? i think not!!
all that you may progress toward is within you, the only limits set before us, are self induced, "mental games" if you will.
when one realizes this (some must realize this dozens or hundreds of times before application begins) it is very exciting, and the universe opens up.
i hope you can understand my writing (im far from articulate):>)

e-ma
27-09-2006, 04:41 AM
BLAIR2BE, thank you, definitely it is a help. I agree with you about the experience thing, and it does seem a bit unrealistic that taking a chemical compound would permanently retard spiritual growth afterwards. Sure, if one is a drug addict and living in their own drug-world for years on end, that's damaging to a being on every level. But I cannot imagine the body-mind-spirit being permanently affected by drugs at a party. I can imagine that with kundalini awakening, it might take quite some years for the karmic waste to be cleansed from the system, resulting in some severe mental-physical symptoms. But yes, it does seem likely that the body, mind and spirit is able to recover.

dreamer
27-09-2006, 07:17 AM
I wonder if the damage caused by any experience isn't more to do with shame felt at perceived transgressions of some moral code normally imposed upon you whilst you are too young to question the logic of said code? Isn't Karma just a sense of shame that you have failed to realise your potential due to some lack of courage or conviction or have caused another to fail in their ambition to do the same?

If we attract what we feel ourselves to be, what do we attract when we feel shame, guilt and worry - condemnation, ridicule and victimisation maybe?

Dariel
27-09-2006, 08:53 AM
E-ma

Doctors seem to be very much confused nowadays with symptoms they cannot heal even with tons of medicine, so with your digestion make it as pure as possible and ask consultancy from nutritional therapist. They are can be of help. Nutritional therapist doesn't only tell you what to eat but uses complex nutritional supplements to get the body in balance. The best of those supplements does not include any extra ingredients and are made of natural ingredients to support body to get back into balance. And as one cannot tolerate meat anymore, there is a certain need to know to get enough proteins and aminoacids from the vegetarian food as well as certain vitamins and mineral and omega oils.

Blair2be and e-ma
What comes to drugs it does matter. It is true that trying some in student party years ago is not that bad but better not to as you never know who is the one whose energy body is already out of balance and drug is the last thing which brakes the system. But I am not going to preach hear we all know what is good for your body. However I disagree with the experience point. We do not slash our wrists with knife either to get experieces... so there is a limit what one should do with the body. The body is the holy temple of which the soul is inhabiting. It is unique and should be treated with respect.

Why hard drugs (talking hard drugs, do not think if some has smoked joint in student party has any issue) may cause troubles is that the expandening of consciousness it causes, is due to the fact that it opens up the energy webs which are in our chakras. When these webs are open, we do hear and see other dimensions, like astral world. For example someone clairvoyant has a skill to open these webs to see the other realities but in normal state they also are able to close those webs and return to normal state. This is normally unconscious for them how this happens, but this is the energyphysiological thing behind the phenomena. Now, if taking hard drugs, those may BRAKE the web and not only force to open it. The web is for protection and if it brakes, it is difficult to heal even for highly skilled healers. Also when broken, one starts to see and hear things from other realities permanently and cannot stop it, which is called schitzophrenia in medical terms.

But that is not only thing. If one is forcing the energybody to the level of consciousness which one is not yet ready, one is turning the path to selfish way and taking one's own power in use in a wrong way. The web is meant for protection. The wrong use of getting to other realities when one is not ready is spiritually sense taking own selfish power in use instead of the God's will and service to light. All goes with LOVE, and the webs opens with love and light, when one is ready. Those should not be forced. The wrong use of power and will of Self instead of Higher Self leads to negative path and that is seen in history for example as the destroing of Atlantis not to mention some guys even from our history.

The last thing is the one I dislike talking about but feel strongly it is a time for this now. Drugs do attract negative energy beings. And if the chakral webs are open or even broken, these beings can attach and get into ones system. It is normal that average person has some negative thoughtforms and beings in chakral system which can be cleansed but if they get inside the chakra to our dimension through it, it is very difficult to heal. So this means permanent damage to energybody. The drugs opens us to lower astral levels and has nothing to do with evolving in light and love.

But now after this long talk I do not feel you have a problem e-ma so do not worry. I just wanted to write this to all to undertand that the right way goes with love and light and drugs should not be used. It is like playing "russian roulette" where you may get the bullet or maybe not.

This is good to subject to discuss about! :smile:

All the light and love
Dariel

Dariel
27-09-2006, 08:53 AM
E-ma

Doctors seem to be very much confused nowadays with symptoms they cannot heal even with tons of medicine, so with your digestion make it as pure as possible and ask consultancy from nutritional therapist. They are can be of help. Nutritional therapist doesn't only tell you what to eat but uses complex nutritional supplements to get the body in balance. The best of those supplements does not include any extra ingredients and are made of natural ingredients to support body to get back into balance. And as one cannot tolerate meat anymore, there is a certain need to know to get enough proteins and aminoacids from the vegetarian food as well as certain vitamins and mineral and omega oils.

Blair2be and e-ma
What comes to drugs it does matter. It is true that trying some in student party years ago is not that bad but better not to as you never know who is the one whose energy body is already out of balance and drug is the last thing which brakes the system. But I am not going to preach hear we all know what is good for your body. However I disagree with the experience point. We do not slash our wrists with knife either to get experieces... so there is a limit what one should do with the body. The body is the holy temple of which the soul is inhabiting. It is unique and should be treated with respect.

Why hard drugs (talking hard drugs, do not think if some has smoked joint in student party has any issue) may cause troubles is that the expandening of consciousness it causes, is due to the fact that it opens up the energy webs which are in our chakras. When these webs are open, we do hear and see other dimensions, like astral world. For example someone clairvoyant has a skill to open these webs to see the other realities but in normal state they also are able to close those webs and return to normal state. This is normally unconscious for them how this happens, but this is the energyphysiological thing behind the phenomena. Now, if taking hard drugs, those may BRAKE the web and not only force to open it. The web is for protection and if it brakes, it is difficult to heal even for highly skilled healers. Also when broken, one starts to see and hear things from other realities permanently and cannot stop it, which is called schitzophrenia in medical terms.

But that is not only thing. If one is forcing the energybody to the level of consciousness which one is not yet ready, one is turning the path to selfish way and taking one's own power in use in a wrong way. The web is meant for protection. The wrong use of getting to other realities when one is not ready is spiritually sense taking own selfish power in use instead of the God's will and service to light. All goes with LOVE, and the webs opens with love and light, when one is ready. Those should not be forced. The wrong use of power and will of Self instead of Higher Self leads to negative path and that is seen in history for example as the destroing of Atlantis not to mention some guys even from our history.

The last thing is the one I dislike talking about but feel strongly it is a time for this now. Drugs do attract negative energy beings. And if the chakral webs are open or even broken, these beings can attach and get into ones system. It is normal that average person has some negative thoughtforms and beings in chakral system which can be cleansed but if they get inside the chakra to our dimension through it, it is very difficult to heal. So this means permanent damage to energybody. The drugs opens us to lower astral levels and has nothing to do with evolving in light and love.

But now after this long talk I do not feel you have a problem e-ma so do not worry. I just wanted to write this to all to undertand that the right way goes with love and light and drugs should not be used. It is like playing "russian roulette" where you may get the bullet or maybe not.

This is good to subject to discuss about! :smile:

All the light and love
Dariel

Dariel
27-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Here is more info to think about drugs. But E-ma this is not meant to you in a way that some student party has damaged you, really. I post it just as I think it is important but not personally to you :smile:

Pretty hard text but there are good points to think. But all this stuff is mainly abt the using drugs as trying to evolve faster which was not the orginal discussion.

All the love
Dari el

[I]True Dangers of drugs

There are mainly two things that can seriously damage the information stored in our astral body and hence hurt us for many lifetimes to come: drugs and a loud noise. Both can actually significantly reverse the Universal process of our conscious evolution. Let me explain why.

They can destroy or even erase important information already stored in our consciousness and replace it with false data. Such re-programming of consciousness may take us many lifetimes to correct. The extent of the damage depends on how long a person has been subject to these harmful influences.

I have held long and exhausting discussions with people who used hallucinogenic drugs. Nearly all of them were impressed by

dreamer
27-09-2006, 01:01 PM
I wonder if the damage caused by any experience isn't more to do with shame felt at perceived transgressions of some moral code normally imposed upon you whilst you are too young to question the logic of said code? Isn't Karma just a sense of shame that you have failed to realise your potential due to some lack of courage or conviction or have caused another to fail in their ambition to do the same?

If we attract what we feel ourselves to be, what do we attract when we feel shame, guilt and worry - condemnation, ridicule and victimisation maybe?

What is a mistake anyway, 50 years ago a woman and child would be condemned for getting pregnant out of wedlock....... in south america indiginous indians see hallucinogenic plants as being gifts from God...so whose right?? who says what's right and whats wrong??

Sea Horse
27-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Hi Dariel,

This is my first ever post anywhere, ever - so please forgive any etiquette transgressions.

In relation to this thread on drug use and the damage it causes -
I share some of your views on the serious effects - not to be underestimated.

I used some pretty serious drugs from a young age, and for long periods. Since I started my spiritual journey - and with the help of what I perceive as a seriously heavy-weight master -it's become clearer just what damage has been done.

There's two points I'd like to make.
Firstly -that what ever happened in my past, had to be. It was God given, and has value. A mistake that has to be paid for or an experience that was gifted to me to evolve through and bring into balance? (no matter how long it takes) - perhaps that's just an issue of perspective.

Secondly, I'm fascinated by the type of characters who get involved in heavy drugs. Whether the people I've known personally or the ones I’'ve watched from afar. They seem to me, to be the type of people who, when given a prominent connection to their spirit fly through the process of learning and self knowledge. There's a tangible hunger in them, serious searchers before and after awakening. Prior to awakening, they hold a misplaced belief in drugs being an authentic means of connection.

We've got a society where drugs (insert any addiction here - sex, booze, gambling, etc) are rife at a time when we are led to believe you don't even get a ticket on to this planet unless you've seriously got something to offer.

There's a link here - I like to think of it as a whole heap of fuel waiting to be ignited into light. Once the hunger is turned in the right direction - the fire will be immense.

peteyzen
27-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Ema, for your information, and sorry to disagree with daniel who is obviously experienced. You cannot damage spirit by doing ANTHING physical. that aspect of your nature is eternal and indestructible.

You can however cause yourself mental problems and habitual problems as well as physical ones. Don`t worry about the intactness of your soul or atma, these are fine.
Please do not discard modern medicine as a means to solving your digestive problems ema, but also try to incorporate holistic practices with whatever measures your doctor prescribes. Try exercises from chi gung and /or meditation (Colour meditation could be very helpfull). Reiki is another option , but run them in tandem with current medical options my friend.

Sometimes us spiritual types ignore the fact that our bog standard doctors can be very helpful. If your current doctor has no answers ask for another opinion. Please do not forget that EVERYTHING in this world is spiritual therefore explore all options that might help you. I agree with daniel about the nutritionasl therapists as being a very good option.

Dreamer- no karma is not just a sense of shame, if that were the case how do you explain positive karmic happenings, karma is neither good or bad, it just is a response to our past intentions and consequently our actions. Like a spiritual boomerang, as you put out your intentions into this world, eventually, in their own time those same intentions return to you made manifest.

Love and light
peteyzen

peteyzen
27-09-2006, 02:05 PM
There's two points I'd like to make.
Firstly -that what ever happened in my past, had to be. It was God given, and has value. A mistake that has to be paid for or an experience that was gifted to me to evolve through and bring into balance? (no matter how long it takes) - perhaps that's just an issue of perspective.

Secondly, I'm fascinated by the type of characters who get involved in heavy drugs. Whether the people I've known personally or the ones I’'ve watched from afar. They seem to me, to be the type of people who, when given a prominent connection to their spirit fly through the process of learning and self knowledge. There's a tangible hunger in them, serious searchers before and after awakening. Prior to awakening, they hold a misplaced belief in drugs being an authentic means of connection.

We've got a society where drugs (insert any addiction here - sex, booze, gambling, etc) are rife at a time when we are led to believe you don't even get a ticket on to this planet unless you've seriously got something to offer.

There's a link here - I like to think of it as a whole heap of fuel waiting to be ignited into light. Once the hunger is turned in the right direction - the fire will be immense.

Hi seahorse, great first post my friend, as far as your second point is concerned you could well be right.
As regards your first point, in my opinion (so it could be a load of **** and probably is) Although our lives are god given, we all have free will, we have a choice. What we do with that choice is important, the higher we go, I believe, the correctness of our choices become more and more important. Or matbe the less good choices add some miles to our path. We need to face up to free will and begin to stop making excuses and start making better choices or our advancement will be limited. (well thats what I believe anyhow, but it was still a fab post sea horse it made me think and that is very important, because the stuff I wrote above I didn`t realise until I read your post, so thankl you.)

mikron
27-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Hi E-ma Much Peace Love & Light! I am sharing this energy because its important to a high spiritual sense and applies to
all star seeds

when they start out and can aid to ground a person to the correct level as well this information I am sharing came from my past lives on Atlantis!

Obsidian spheres and egg shape (pure lava), is amazing! Because it is protection and grounding and links to the energy of the Planet and mother earth! So it

e-ma
27-09-2006, 07:42 PM
I think I understand Mikron, a hematite necklace would allow me to be totally grounded on the physical plain, and so when I am totally grounded and can interact closely with others, then I am more likely to be able to teach something that I have learned about spirituality. That sounds good because I have had problems with grounding. I spent an agonizing many months where my consciousness would seperate from my body and float up and above my head. I would almost black out whilst at work when this happened and I don't really want it to keep happening (I just want to be back to an earthly place).

Dariel, Peteyzen - thank you for the info. I have read it all closely and will go over it again but am a little overwhelmed at all of the points and perspectives right now :icon_geek:

Thank-you

Dariel
27-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Namaste all,

There is only one truth, and that truth is the one we believe in our hearts which is true. And then the own truth may vary from others but as lightworker everyone must always listen to the heart for the correct info. I have not experiece of hard drugs myself but the info on permanent damage to energyfield I have heard from quite a many sources and for me it is truth and I do believe in it. However as we all are in physical body and cannot see the energies we only must take the information which resonates with ourselves or not.

But I agree on point - as said before- i think it is like game and you may get damaged or not and don't think everyone who used drugs will do it. However I do believe in this energy web point stated before as energy healer I do know those may brake a bit even with a burst of anger.

But a even if it is most probably true that the same people who get into drugs are can be very much evolved souls and so sensitive this physical life just throws them into drugs to escape reality, I still want to point out it is not the way to evolve as the idea is highen the energies and not lower them with drugs. But it may be very true what Seahorse said.

But, this is just sharing opinions and information on subject I believe and those who feels it resonates with the heart can take it as truth. That is how life goes. :smile:

Lots of love to all of you and the good thing is that whatever in past we all are now doing our best to share light and love.

Dariel

dreamer
27-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Great post Dariel.

e-ma
27-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Well said Dariel :angel5:

I feel that the web thing is true too, I swear that I have experienced the entering into the web, and the damaging of the web. I am still healing.

<3

mikron
27-09-2006, 09:36 PM
E-ma All Love & Light to share the courage ! Yes the hematite round bead necklace dont mix it with other other kinds of crystals! keep it simple usually found at local bead shops ! also It might be good to get an egg shape obsidian ! this way you can compare the two kinds and on the soul level its is shinning Light !

mikron

chadley
27-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Ema, You cannot damage spirit by doing ANTHING physical. that aspect of your nature is eternal and indestructible.

peteyzen

hey, guys, just thought I'd add a bit. Peteyzen, your statement here leaves a few things for interpretation before it can be either confirmed or disputed. If you mean by spirit, The Soul, than yes, you are correct, this cant be damaged by anything physical or for that matter really by anything at all. However, If you refer to the Human energy field/system/aura, then your statement is not correct. All though generally, the HEF (human energy field) has more effect on the body than vis versa, Drugs do impact the human energy field. As you may know from some of my posts, I am a healer. I can tell you that your HEF is, in fact, affected by drugs. They can do significant damage, actually, over time. It does depend on the drug. There are rare circumstances where drugs actually can have positive impact in specific circumstances in the short term, even. But these are very rare. This is not an opinion as to whether or not one should take drugs. Simply my observation.

-Chadley

dreamer
27-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Maybe you can only harm spirit by not being able to forgive yourself as made manifest in the world around you...love conquers all, but can you conquer love? So anything will harm you if you look at it with shame or judgement, so how much do you judge?...or maybe thats just bonkers, hee,hee, gotta be mad to conquer love methinks, get outside the box..

BLAIR2BE
27-09-2006, 11:09 PM
i have to disagree with dariel on one point...
i believe ALL experience has value (even if one where to slash there rists), information, lessons, etc. would come from such an experience, that one would never know otherwise (im not condoning such a thing, im just saying experience is valuable. we are on this planet to experience) good or bad experience is experience.
also, i do know drugs cause physical damage, and "auric" damage (through extensive personal use, believe me i know), but drug use would not end spiritual growth for the rest of ones life, thats obsurd (though it may make the journey difficult). this was my point on my original post. but i will go no further on the drug topic, as it is mostly an opinionated topic...
thanks for reading:>)

chadley
28-09-2006, 03:26 PM
i have to disagree with dariel on one point...
i believe ALL experience has value (even if one where to slash there rists), information, lessons, etc. would come from such an experience, that one would never know otherwise (im not condoning such a thing, im just saying experience is valuable. we are on this planet to experience) good or bad experience is experience.
also, i do know drugs cause physical damage, and "auric" damage (through extensive personal use, believe me i know), but drug use would not end spiritual growth for the rest of ones life, thats obsurd (though it may make the journey difficult). this was my point on my original post. but i will go no further on the drug topic, as it is mostly an opinionated topic...
thanks for reading:>)

There may be a lot of opinion on whether or not to use drugs to have spiritual experiences and what not, sure. But what you say about auric damage is right on. You are simply correct, Blair. As a healer I have directly seen the damage it causes, I have directly seen the aura of a person before they have taken drugs and that same person after. There can be tears in the skin of the aura from it, during intoxication, it can lower or weaken your field, among other things. This will all transmutate down into the physical eventually if not corrected.

There are things that are "known" and not just opinion in this craziness we call "spirituality". this is one of them.

Have fun!

Chadley

BLAIR2BE
29-09-2006, 01:55 AM
There may be a lot of opinion on whether or not to use drugs to have spiritual experiences and what not, sure. But what you say about auric damage is right on. You are simply correct, Blair. As a healer I have directly seen the damage it causes, I have directly seen the aura of a person before they have taken drugs and that same person after. There can be tears in the skin of the aura from it, during intoxication, it can lower or weaken your field, among other things. This will all transmutate down into the physical eventually if not corrected.

There are things that are "known" and not just opinion in this craziness we call "spirituality". this is one of them.

Have fun!

Chadley

...and be careful... :>)