PDA

View Full Version : are there any mediums on here that can answer my question?

Dreamer444
29-01-2011, 08:50 AM
I go to a spiritulist church most weekends but I dont have an answer to something I want to know yet so can anyone help

I want to know who keeps switching on my bedroom lamp? its touch sensative and there is nothing around it so far its come on at significant times, xmas eve, winter solstice, 11.11 or 111, when ive just done a meditation.
It came on at 7.15 last saturday which woke up my 16 month old son who sleeps in my room so I had to get up (was hoping to have a lying at least till 8am lol) I was hoping for a message from a medium at the church last sunday but they didnt mention it so I thought maybe it was an electrical problem and pluged it into a different socket, (never have trouble with my clock thats pluged in there also)
didnt come on all week, but this morning (saturday again!) it came on at 7am this morning and woke us up again, I think someone is playing a joke on me up in spirit, I just want to know who
Its not bothering me I feel its quite a comfort but wish it was just a little later at the weekend lol:smile:

Serenity Bear
29-01-2011, 09:16 AM
I would first go down the electrical route. I would get the item checked to make sure its ok and in working order.

Spirit can play with lights (Iv had personal experiences of it), so it wouldnt surprise me.

If all checks out, it sounds like its a spirit trying to get your attention, like a grandmother or grandfather figure.

Just send out a thought that you appreciate them doing what they are doing but would like it later in the day.

AngelBreeze
30-01-2011, 02:40 PM
I go to a spiritulist church most weekends but I dont have an answer to something I want to know yet so can anyone help

I want to know who keeps switching on my bedroom lamp? its touch sensative and there is nothing around it so far its come on at significant times, xmas eve, winter solstice, 11.11 or 111, when ive just done a meditation.
It came on at 7.15 last saturday which woke up my 16 month old son who sleeps in my room so I had to get up (was hoping to have a lying at least till 8am lol) I was hoping for a message from a medium at the church last sunday but they didnt mention it so I thought maybe it was an electrical problem and pluged it into a different socket, (never have trouble with my clock thats pluged in there also)
didnt come on all week, but this morning (saturday again!) it came on at 7am this morning and woke us up again, I think someone is playing a joke on me up in spirit, I just want to know who
Its not bothering me I feel its quite a comfort but wish it was just a little later at the weekend lol:smile:

Warm greetings, Dreamer444!

As I read your recent question concerning mediumship and the lamp that turns on, I received an intuitive vision of a little girl. She was dressed in a checkered red dress with black and white and has a pretty face with bangs. Her hair was a dark color and she was smiling. She apparently has a strong connection to that house and wanted to let you know that she was there. Something that sounded like "Anna" also came through.

There is strong energy there and the child appears to be in a playful mood when these things happen but it doesn't feel like there is any malice involved, just playfulness.

Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

Dreamer444
01-02-2011, 02:24 PM
thankyou Angelbreeze

I had a feeling there is a child spirit here too, Its not the first time things like that have happened here either but i do except that its just playfulness which leaves a good feeling. (I have 3 girls of my own they used to sleep in the bedroom where most things have happened but we swaped for a while) Could the name have been Rosa by any chance? sounds a bit like Anna, that name just came to me in a meditation the other day. thanks very much:smile:

Warm greetings, Dreamer444!

As I read your recent question concerning mediumship and the lamp that turns on, I received an intuitive vision of a little girl. She was dressed in a checkered red dress with black and white and has a pretty face with bangs. Her hair was a dark color and she was smiling. She apparently has a strong connection to that house and wanted to let you know that she was there. Something that sounded like "Anna" also came through.

There is strong energy there and the child appears to be in a playful mood when these things happen but it doesn't feel like there is any malice involved, just playfulness.

Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

equuslife
01-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Just touch lamps? You are gettting off easy! LOL!! When I first began working with energy and had not yet learned to control it I turned on and off so many different things I thought I should have myself committed to an institution. I have to say it scared me at first but now that I can control it better I find it amusing.

On a more scientific and serious note, touch lamps do this commonly for a variety of reasons which you can easily Google. However, the timing of it coming off or on, well, that is your deal! :wink:

I do feel something is trying to get your attention though. It will reveal itself to you in time.

Internal Queries
01-02-2011, 03:20 PM
when a certain friend and i hung out together we seemed to provoke usual electrical activity when we walked into a room. lights or radios or TVs would inexplicably turn on or turn off by themselves.

MAYBE your wonky light has more to do with latent psy talents of you and/or your child then a ghost.

AngelBreeze
02-02-2011, 01:43 AM
thankyou Angelbreeze

I had a feeling there is a child spirit here too, Its not the first time things like that have happened here either but i do except that its just playfulness which leaves a good feeling. (I have 3 girls of my own they used to sleep in the bedroom where most things have happened but we swaped for a while)

Thank you for your validation of the information I received from spirit.Your own innate intuitive feelings have confirmed it! And yes, it appears that the spirit little girl is just playing and perhaps because you have three girls of your own she, being a little girl herself, is attracted to your house and them. And since your girls have slept in the room where this happens, they have thus left their energetic imprint in that room which can easily be picked up by those in spirit.

Could the name have been Rosa by any chance? sounds a bit like Anna, that name just came to me in a meditation the other day. thanks very much:smile:

It is possible that 'Rosa' could have been the name since I originally said it 'sounded like' Anna, which as you say, sounds somewhat similar coupled by the possibility that either could have also been her middle name!

I am a Certified Psychic Counselor, by the way, and may be offering Spiritual/Intuitive readings soon if there is enough general interest here in my doing that. I have already done a few mediumship readings also and the feedback has been most positive I am happy to report! The accuracy of those who were appearing in spirit came through with flying colors as the recipient of the reading confirmed!

One of the last Intuitive readings I did here, the recipient of that reading also confirmed the accuracy of the information. I basically step aside and allow Spirit to come in and provide information which I then disseminate to the person who is inquiring. I will have some rules, however, concerning the readings and being that I come from a Christian background, it is important for all to know that I would read with that perspective. I feel there are many people who are searching for answers and my benevolent God-given gift can thus be used to help others.

Thank you again, for your feedback! Have a most happy day with joy in your heart!

Dreamer444
04-02-2011, 12:13 PM
It is possible that 'Rosa' could have been the name since I originally said it 'sounded like' Anna, which as you say, sounds somewhat similar coupled by the possibility that either could have also been her middle name!

I am a Certified Psychic Counselor, by the way, and may be offering Spiritual/Intuitive readings soon if there is enough general interest here in my doing that. I have already done a few mediumship readings also and the feedback has been most positive I am happy to report! The accuracy of those who were appearing in spirit came through with flying colors as the recipient of the reading confirmed!

One of the last Intuitive readings I did here, the recipient of that reading also confirmed the accuracy of the information. I basically step aside and allow Spirit to come in and provide information which I then disseminate to the person who is inquiring. I will have some rules, however, concerning the readings and being that I come from a Christian background, it is important for all to know that I would read with that perspective. I feel there are many people who are searching for answers and my benevolent God-given gift can thus be used to help others.

Thank you again, for your feedback! Have a most happy day with joy in your heart!

I would be very interested in a mediumship reading AngelBreeze, would you let me know when your going to do them, thanks very much:smile:

Dreamer444
04-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Thats not the only thing thats happened here:smile: thats just the thing that seems to be going on alot latley x

PsychicMediumJake
10-02-2011, 12:07 AM
www .
diaryofapsychicmedium .
blogspot . com