PDA

View Full Version : What Can an Evil Spirit Do?

Blitzkrieg
24-05-2016, 01:38 AM
I know I talked about Slag before, but I was wondering what an evil spirit can do? One of the incidents with Slag was an investigator seen a dark figure and then spontaneously caught on fire. Kinda makes me wanna **** him off just to see what happens.

H:O:R:A:C:E
24-05-2016, 02:14 AM
i'm unfamiliar with "Slag" and your other posts.
i see no (good) reason for taunting entities.

Lepus
24-05-2016, 04:26 AM
Hello Blitzkrieg,

I know I talked about Slag before, but I was wondering what an evil spirit can do? One of the incidents with Slag was an investigator seen a dark figure and then spontaneously caught on fire. Kinda makes me wanna **** him off just to see what happens.

Can you explain what a "Slag" is? I agree with Horace, why provoke a nefarious entity?

Blessed be,
Lepus

Shivani Devi
24-05-2016, 06:27 AM
I know I talked about Slag before, but I was wondering what an evil spirit can do? One of the incidents with Slag was an investigator seen a dark figure and then spontaneously caught on fire. Kinda makes me wanna **** him off just to see what happens.If you are afraid of Slag or show any fear whatsoever, don't pee him off because he'll push all your buttons...feed off you, then laugh. If you're anything like me, you'll go 'c'mon mate, up for the challenge?' and try and get them to blow out a candle or roll a ball across a table or interact with my EM detecting teddy bear trigger object...but nope. So I'm like 'what, we all full of cold air now? sheesh'. However, they know if one gave me a full-bodied apparition which pulled the covers off my bed I'd prolly pee myself. lolz

24-05-2016, 06:58 AM
the story of Slag:

This Abandoned Factory in Alabama Will Haunt Your Dreams:
http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/alabama/haunted-factory-al/

PeaceChic99
24-05-2016, 01:26 PM

What the creature in mention has the power to do is unlimited. There are numerous reports of nefarious spirits masquerading as something innocent to gain your trust before unleashing its full potential. I would not recommend challenging it, but I recommend getting some help.

Simdjs
24-05-2016, 02:20 PM
Unless you have a backing and experience with dealing with entities, don't do it.

My dead mother brought a demon through the portal in my house and I fought it for months until I was strong enough to deal with it. I had to create a companion to sit on the portal as not to allow others through it. I had a powerful clair come and assist me with my third eye until I could do what I needed to. I had to banish my own fear and tune it out. I have telekinetics and have learned to put up energy barriers. Then after our house fire (which was started 'mysteriously' in the attic - electrical - imagined how to explain that to the insurance company). I had to face it down and banish it. I burned for days after that.

Unless you're in the business of helping others to banish, don't take it on. Demons are from another world, have their own rules and hate humans. Interact with it and you'll regret it.

Lepus
24-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Hello H:O:R:A:C:E,

the story of Slag:

This Abandoned Factory in Alabama Will Haunt Your Dreams:
http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/alabama/haunted-factory-al/

Ah, okay. Thanks!

Blessed be,
Lepus

Mused
24-05-2016, 04:28 PM
I think the best they can do is deplete you of energy/enhance low mood

Just dont give it that power and you will be fine

OctoberSky
24-05-2016, 04:36 PM
An Evil Spirit can do anything it wants if you give it the power to do it.. They don't have to hurt you if you don't let them. Most people are so unaware of there true power and how much power they have over this type of stuff.. Believing you can get hurt and that something bad will happen will manifest that. It's called power of thought.

Shivani Devi
24-05-2016, 04:44 PM
An Evil Spirit can do anything it wants if you give it the power to do it.. They don't have to hurt you if you don't let them. Most people are so unaware of there true power and how much power they have over this type of stuff.. Believing you can get hurt and that something bad will happen will manifest that. It's called power of thought.http://d3lp4xedbqa8a5.cloudfront.net/s3/digital-cougar-assets/Cosmo/2015/01/15/47620/168584-slow_clap.jpg

Shekinah
24-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Evil is a matter of perspective. (Many a Christian will deem we Witches/Wiccans/Pagans evil) A malignant power soon falls prey to it's own intentions and will not long survive itself. The rule is "Harm none, do as ye will" so we remember "The Rule of Three" may pounce upon thee.

Tristran
24-05-2016, 06:18 PM
but I was wondering what an evil spirit can do?
Not a lot seeing that this entity is still stuck in the same time loop and still hasn't realised how he can leave the location.

General question to SF: how come entities, that are supposed to be free and can go anywhere they want to; how come Slag is so clueless he hasn't left the factory of his untimely death ?

Jeremy Bong
24-05-2016, 06:33 PM
An Evil Spirit can do anything it wants if you give it the power to do it.. They don't have to hurt you if you don't let them. Most people are so unaware of there true power and how much power they have over this type of stuff.. Believing you can get hurt and that something bad will happen will manifest that. It's called power of thought.

Hey OctoberSky,

An Evil Spirit will not tell you to prepare anything and go into a person's body or send a painful energy into a person's body. So When a person get sick even a cancer, he still don't know that is the evil spirit's work. Even he can keep in his mind as you said: using mind awareness not to take over by evil spirit.

Blitzkrieg
24-05-2016, 08:23 PM
I have always been interested in his legend as it is likely true. Due to the fact that he never had to go on top of the furnaces before. They also say his body instantly melted when he hit the iron. Many people have been attacked, or have had other experiences, and when it's quite you can still hear men working. I also think he remains due to being angry about how he died and because he was an evil man, and I don' think it says on the site that was posted but after his death accidents became more common. Specifically during the graveyard shift and workers also felt uneasy it got to the point that the shift was stopped.

Simdjs
24-05-2016, 08:28 PM
I have always been interested in his legend as it is likely true. Due to the fact that he never had to go on top of the furnaces before. They also say his body instantly melted when he hit the iron. Many people have been attacked, or have had other experiences, and when it's quite you can still hear men working. I also know of another place in Alabama that has a evil or violent spirit. It's on a road with a bridge on it and a black vehicle will appear and chase your car and sometimes run you off the road.

Maybe a redefinition is in order for evil. To a demon they are not evil, they are just doing what's in their nature. A good man does a bad deed does not make him evil nor does a man with a low sense of societies morals have evil if they are doing what's in their nature. Think hard about the energy that is left behind when an imprint is made. Ask - are their spirits there or was enough energy created to leave that imprint.

Nothing is ever black or white - heck there's a reason why our brains are called 'grey' matter.

Blitzkrieg
24-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Depending on what you go by the Bible for example demons are also evil and unclean spirits that are fallen and defeated angles. We also have a free will so it was Slag's choice to act the way he did. He also has been seen at multiple parts of the mill so it isn't just implanted energy. That may be what some of the shouts and other sounds heard are though.

Simdjs
24-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Maybe but unless you find out, you'll never know.

I was just throwing out another perspective on maybe changing on how one looks at this haunting. We truly will never know, we will.

Jeremy Bong
25-05-2016, 03:21 AM
When we quote the spiritual being is evil he is judged by his doings and the mind nature. Their external appearance is not to be counted. It's like a personal doing is important.

When that being attacked people on their own greedy purpose then it's hard to say he is a good spirit.

Simdjs
25-05-2016, 03:24 AM
Again it is assumed on the motivation of what is actually happening at the site.

Blitzkrieg
25-05-2016, 07:23 AM
What is kinda weird to me though is of all the activity he is the only hostile spirit. One of the most experienced things is to walk in a tunnel that is there and you hear footsteps behind you, and if you turn around to walk back down it you hear them again. Could he keep the spirits of workers trapped there since he was a foreman?

Simdjs
25-05-2016, 03:37 PM
He may be able to but I highly doubt that. Normally each one is trapped by their own doing. Has it occurred to you that this spirit may be impersonating the foreman?

Hearing steps are normal with such activity. The older they get, the stronger they can make an impact in our world. Unless a medium goes in and tries to help each one cross, things won't change for them. Very sad.

Blitzkrieg
26-05-2016, 12:03 AM
After his death is when the first activity started the felling and increased accidents were why the graveyard shift was stopped.

Blitzkrieg
26-05-2016, 12:10 AM
The activity that ended the graveyard shift started after his death. So I doubt it could be an spirit impersonating him. Also before him there were other more gruesome accidents one that comes to mind involved the flywheel to a steam engine.

Tobi
26-05-2016, 01:46 AM
i'm unfamiliar with "Slag" and your other posts.
i see no (good) reason for taunting entities.

I absolutely agree with Horace here!

If you have doubts about an "evil spirit" then the option is to remove yourself from its sphere of activity if you have any sense. Never mind what it can or can't do. Just turn right around and get on with what you can do.

Floatsy
26-05-2016, 04:44 AM
I absolutely agree with Horace here!

If you have doubts about an "evil spirit" then the option is to remove yourself from its sphere of activity if you have any sense. Never mind what it can or can't do. Just turn right around and get on with what you can do.

I agree completely and am baffled at why this inquiry/discussion is even taking place.

26-05-2016, 05:30 AM
i figure that open (and honest) discussion on any topic that
comes to mind is a good thing, as a general rule.
stifled curiosity, before it's even expressed, ain't no way to run a railroad.
it's good to have the reasons whynot to engage in certain
behaviours get re-examined and restated on occasion, in my opinion.

Floatsy
26-05-2016, 05:55 AM
Good point.

Lepus
26-05-2016, 07:47 AM
Hello,

This reminds me of the Annabelle doll story. A motorcyclist decided to challenge the doll by leaving scratch marks on him. The museum owner told him to leave - he didn't tolerate what the man was doing. The man left with his girlfriend whilst laughing and smirking. Three hours later he died, he never made it to his destination.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Simdjs
26-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Hello,

This reminds me of the Annabelle doll story. A motorcyclist decided to challenge the doll by leaving scratch marks on him. The museum owner told him to leave - he didn't tolerate what the man was doing. The man left with his girlfriend whilst laughing and smirking. Three hours later he died, he never made it to his destination.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Convent to leave out of the movie. :D

Lepus
26-05-2016, 07:01 PM
Hello Simdjs,

Convent to leave out of the movie. :D

I've read they're making a movie out of the haunted anguished man painting.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Simdjs
26-05-2016, 07:15 PM
Hello Simdjs, I've read they're making a movie out of the haunted anguished man painting.

Blessed be,
Lepus

I don't remember that artifact. Was it in Annabelle or the first Conjuring? I'm looking forward watching the second one - of course alone in the living room with the lights off.... oh I love getting scared. lol

off topic: just now little random icons are appearing on my monitor. Should be interesting if they disappear or not. This monitor is only a few months old - at least I have this under warranty. Hope they go away and hope it's not something else.

Just now - previewed message and they're gone. Hope they don't come back. I hate it when I watch ghost / demon shows or talk about this and stuff happens - it'd be nice to be normal.

Blitzkrieg
26-05-2016, 10:28 PM
I asked this because of an incident I read about.A member of the Alabama Foundation for Paranormal Research seen an odd shape and then he caught on fire and received burns up and down his body. Another odd thing to note is the activity happens mostly at night during September and October.

Simdjs
27-05-2016, 01:05 AM
Should be interesting to know where the planets/stars are during that time period. Did anyone catch it on film?

Blitzkrieg
27-05-2016, 01:21 AM
I don't know I read about it on Sloss Furnace's website. Also I was wandering if anyone knows why an EVP of a little girl would be caught in the tunnel of the mill?

Simdjs
27-05-2016, 02:52 AM
Labor laws didn't exist then which is why unions came about. Many kids died along with many men and women. OSHA was only an immigrants accent saying ocean. Take that famous sewing company where many women died trying to leave the factory. They locked the doors to prevent any of them from taking breaks, going to pee, etc. Brutal.

Blitzkrieg
27-05-2016, 03:05 AM
There has never been any children working there as far as I know, and if there was it would have been boys. Women would not have been able to handle the conditions and small children would have been useless in a steel mill.

Simdjs
27-05-2016, 03:40 AM
You sure about that? Many children today in other countries are used to crawl into small spaces and they are very cheap labor. Unless you have the wage books with pay outs recorded with all the workers, one never knows. Also many were paid in cash, children were disposable back then especially if they didn't have any parents or too many kids at home.

Blitzkrieg
27-05-2016, 03:25 PM
I don't think there would have been many task requiring crawling into small spaces, and if there was it would not have been an everyday task.

jerseyguy77
13-08-2016, 08:04 PM
one thing they do if they "get in the wire" is hit you with extreme psychosis, basically schizophrenia in a very real sense....hearing menacing voices condemning you about personal stuff non-stop, they can cause physical discomfort and even physical attacks...they keep up the torment 24/7 to deprive you of sleep, they try and make your life fall apart basically, it ain't pretty but it can happen.