PDA

View Full Version : Apparition Sighting

Shivani Devi
22-05-2016, 06:41 AM
Hello there. I posted this in another thread, but felt it deserved its own. Please leave comments below and thank you.

I actually saw a half-body apparition two days ago (my first one ever), waist up in the shape of a human with no distinguishing features I could actually make out, it moved from the middle of my bedroom and out my door in about 4-5 seconds and I know what I saw...because I was clutching the sides of my bed in fear, yet I wasn't afraid...this feeling was strange. I was scared of the whole experience, yet I wasn't scared of whatever it was.

All I could do was pull the covers over my head with a 'go away, I'm trying to sleep" and I managed to....eventually....

H:O:R:A:C:E
22-05-2016, 06:46 AM
(apparently) the being in question had no "fearful aura" about it...
yet you experienced a fear. this is seeming to say that you were
uncomfortable with having the ability to perceive the realm in
which the entity dwells... true?

Shivani Devi
22-05-2016, 06:55 AM
(apparently) the being in question had no "fearful aura" about it...
yet you experienced a fear. this is seeming to say that you were
uncomfortable with having the ability to perceive the realm in
which the entity dwells... true?Pretty much. I'm still uncomfortable with this whole thing tbh.

Whilever I was clairaudient, that was fine...they were still 'out there' or even 'inside my head'.

Now my clairvoyant abilities are awakening as well, it adds a whole new dimension to things.

Attaching voice to form...it's like meeting a blind date for the first time.

They seem to have respected my wishes as being 'not ready for this' and have backed off a bit, even when talking...but truthfully, I need the space right now.

Blitzkrieg
23-05-2016, 03:48 AM
It could have been a residual haunting not all are intelligent they are more common when large amounts of lime stone is present.

Shivani Devi
23-05-2016, 04:08 AM
It could have been a residual haunting not all are intelligent they are more common when large amounts of lime stone is present.Thanks. I'm in 2-story modern brick unit in suburbia...no limestone...

I do have a few spirits who like to hang around though...call them my 'personal attachments'.

I brought one back home with me from the hospital once...followed me home like a poor, lost stray puppy he did...

My house is 'haunted', there's no doubt of that and I know who/what 'haunts it'...it's just that up until now I didn't care if they could see me, as long as I couldn't see them....there must be barriers here.

Any idea what it's like to be watched while you're sleeping? whistled at when you get out of the shower? making fun of all your 'intimate moments' by debating among themselves how many times I actually "got there".

It's enough that I know they are there...I don't want to start seeing them there too...even though I am not afraid of them, they do pretty much creep me the hell out.

Moon_Glow
23-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Thanks. I'm in 2-story modern brick unit in suburbia...no limestone...

I do have a few spirits who like to hang around though...call them my 'personal attachments'.

I brought one back home with me from the hospital once...followed me home like a poor, lost stray puppy he did...

My house is 'haunted', there's no doubt of that and I know who/what 'haunts it'...it's just that up until now I didn't care if they could see me, as long as I couldn't see them....there must be barriers here.

Any idea what it's like to be watched while you're sleeping? whistled at when you get out of the shower? making fun of all your 'intimate moments' by debating among themselves how many times I actually "got there".

It's enough that I know they are there...I don't want to start seeing them there too...even though I am not afraid of them, they do pretty much creep me the hell out.

Yikes! Maybe this is why there are so many warnings out there for those trying to open their third eye - there's no turning back.

Years ago I met an elderly medium who had recently gotten out of the hospital. She told me what an awful experience it was, not because of her sickness (I think she had pneumonia) but because the spirits didn't allow her to sleep. She said the place was crawling with them, in the halls, in her room, everywhere she turned. She spent her entire hospital stay helping them cross-over, resolve past traumas, and just being there to talk and help them.

With great power comes great responsibility my friend.

:hug:

Blitzkrieg
24-05-2016, 01:03 AM
Sometimes places may have some underground an example could be Birmingham Alabama as it is surrounded by limestone deposits.

Flameseeker
13-07-2016, 01:19 PM
If they are debating amongst themselves, talking about you I would think that it is actually your spirit guides you are picking up on & not random ghosts that haunt your house.

I've caught mine out before, I had met 2 men at the same time 1 10yrs younger than I & the other 10yrs older & they were betting amongst themselves which I would choose.