PDA

View Full Version : shoes in crib?

rainbow.sprinkles
21-05-2016, 09:10 PM
the place I'm living has a mild history of strange ghostly activity (an old woman died here a number of years ago). mostly from back when my boyfriend was living here with his ex, they had a number of strange experiences, things moving on their own, seeing an old woman in the mirror, even a door locking right before their eyes, etc. since I've been living here there's only been one small incident, which was the stroller suddenly moving a good couple feet on its own. then this morning, while my boyfriend was still sleeping, both myself and the 2 year old kept thinking we heard the bedroom or bathroom door opening quite loudly down the hall, but my boyfriend never appeared. it was strange but didn't think too much of it. then this afternoon we went to put the kid down for a nap and found a pair of my shoes in his crib. they're not thin enough to fit through the slats so the kid didn't do it, as the crib is WAY too tall for him to be able to throw them in, not to mention his complete lack of motor skills lol. my boyfriend swears it wasn't him and it sure wasn't me.

my main wondering is, if this old lady spirit, who's generally very benign, did this, was there some particular message she'd be trying to send by putting my shoes in the baby's crib? has anyone ever experienced something similar? I'm completely perplexed.

Blitzkrieg
21-05-2016, 11:17 PM
When I was about five years old I had a boy my age watch me at night in my room. My parents called him my imaginary friend until I told them how he died. One night I was scared so I slept in my parents room and the bed started shaking, the doors opened and closed, and the blinds went up and down. This is sort of similar to your experience.

rainbow.sprinkles
23-05-2016, 02:28 AM
that sounds a lot more intense than anything I've experienced. that would scare the pants off me!

Blitzkrieg
23-05-2016, 03:45 AM
I always thought he was trying to get my parents to realize that he was real. I never felt threatened in any way by him, and I even seen were he was killed.

rainbow.sprinkles
26-05-2016, 10:19 PM
well, we know this ghost is real, that's never been in question. I just don't know why of all the things she could do, she would put my shoes in the baby's crib.

H:O:R:A:C:E
26-05-2016, 10:30 PM
well, we know this ghost is real, that's never been in question. I just don't know why of all the things she could do, she would put my shoes in the baby's crib.

symbolism?
saying that the baby is going to "walk in your shoes" someday?
(as if it were to know such a thing)

rainbow.sprinkles
27-05-2016, 07:01 PM
(as if it were to know such a thing)

haha I was gonna say :tongue:

interesting idea though