PDA

View Full Version : not in my hed

dream jo
19-05-2016, 07:33 AM
hav u evr bbean told wot we sea is all in my hed i no its not i no iv sean spirts i hav evn 1 or 2 spooks evn had few speak 2 me
i no iv bean told its in my hed i no its not
all i say u cnt forse spirt 2 cum thru thy only cum wen thy feal lk it
:glasses7: :glasses7: :glasses7: :glasses7: :glasses7:
i no evn cats dogs can sea feal spirts 2 thy can
i can feal vibs on songs its lk spirts vibs 2 on/off

naturesflow
19-05-2016, 07:52 AM
hav u evr bbean told wot we sea is all in my hed i no its not i no iv sean spirts i hav evn 1 or 2 spooks evn had few speak 2 me

It is part of experience dream jo. But remembering you are a whole being creating and connecting to life in everyway. Where you focus is just what you are focused on. Sometimes life connects to you from spirit or sometimes you create the connection. Really this is life and how we connect in everyway with life.

Our reality as it is, is real for us, but through the ongoing nature of life, our reality can shift and so do we and where we focus. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist and it doesn't mean it is all in your head. It just means it is real for you and your experience.

Connecting to the spirit realm is just another form of connection much like we connect to music or songs. We connect, we engage, we relate and open in ourselves in some way. This is the nature of connection.

Shivani Devi
19-05-2016, 08:00 AM
i can feal vibs on songs its lk spirts vibs 2 on/offGreetings. In these situations, I go all "Mythbusters" on them by telling myself "I reject your reality and substitute my own"...usually works.

Peace

dream jo
19-05-2016, 08:48 AM
its grt gift wot we hav on hear
1s it spol it is 1s it will not ley use gift we hav or say we shud be second lockt away
ofte ownr r thy jelleos
or skpetik
sisn join sits lk thes i no its not in my hed

naturesflow
19-05-2016, 10:20 AM
its grt gift wot we hav on hear
1s it spol it is 1s it will not ley use gift we hav or say we shud be second lockt away
ofte ownr r thy jelleos
or skpetik
sisn join sits lk thes i no its not in my hed

Often abilities in this world are endless and many will be challenged by others who either don't understand, don't believe its possible. Part of becoming ok in yourself is letting all that go and just knowing its about you and your life and your experience for you.

Lorelyen
19-05-2016, 12:26 PM
:glasses7: :glasses7: :glasses7: :glasses7:

It's how it is, dear dream jo - there's something out there but what we see, the picture, the sound-track are made in our minds - our perceptions. It doesn't much matter as long as we mostly see and hear and recognise the same things.

Those strange things are just as "out there" as anything else and even if we alone see/hear them, fine, but they're still made into something in our minds. It doesn't necessarily mean that you or I alone are able to see a spirit/spook because I'm convinced they exist out there and could be seen by many if they are receptive.

How are you, anyway?

:smile:

A human Being
19-05-2016, 12:30 PM
A couple of sincere questions here - does it bother you that people doubt that you've seen what you've seen? If it does, why?

dream jo
19-05-2016, 08:13 PM
A couple of sincere questions here - does it bother you that people doubt that you've seen what you've seen? If it does, why?

no itdnt dout me its wen i gwt told i shud be secsond or lokt way iv had gift fr yrs just relizd lst fw yrs u c uds say

dream jo
19-05-2016, 08:14 PM
It's how it is, dear dream jo - there's something out there but what we see, the picture, the sound-track are made in our minds - our perceptions. It doesn't much matter as long as we mostly see and hear and recognise the same things.

Those strange things are just as "out there" as anything else and even if we alone see/hear them, fine, but they're still made into something in our minds. It doesn't necessarily mean that you or I alone are able to see a spirit/spook because I'm convinced they exist out there and could be seen by many if they are receptive.

How are you, anyway?

:smile:

thnx it least e 1 on no im not krazyyyyyyyyy u cud say lol

dream jo
19-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Greetings. In these situations, I go all "Mythbusters" on them by telling myself "I reject your reality and substitute my own"...usually works.

Peace

iv bean wath parnoml goasthnt on tv thg yra yea i bele it iv flt it sean it

dream jo
19-05-2016, 08:17 PM
It is part of experience dream jo. But remembering you are a whole being creating and connecting to life in everyway. Where you focus is just what you are focused on. Sometimes life connects to you from spirit or sometimes you create the connection. Really this is life and how we connect in everyway with life.

Our reality as it is, is real for us, but through the ongoing nature of life, our reality can shift and so do we and where we focus. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist and it doesn't mean it is all in your head. It just means it is real for you and your experience.

Connecting to the spirit realm is just another form of connection much like we connect to music or songs. We connect, we engage, we relate and open in ourselves in some way. This is the nature of connection.

i brt sum charka spirt cds its so wow rlxin u can feal spirt u can