PDA

View Full Version : Got a river running through my neck

running
18-05-2016, 10:52 PM
I got its like openings on my left and right side of my neck. Theres always like a river running through me from there feeding me.

Yesterday a cloud cover came over me in Tennessee. And the river has begun gushing. Weather i like it or not its running through and working its way through me. I can literally feel it stretching me out everywhere. Moving boulders and beaver dams out of my experience. Lol.

Its kinda like hoping on a roller coaster except you didnt hop on it. And there are no stops to get off at. Lol. Until it slows down on its own.

My growth is what nature has in store for me. And i have gotten used to it and thank her. Its not all fun at times. But when she slows back down im left with more causeless love/joy feeding on itself within me. Like eating something delicious but you dont get full or fat. Lol. Nor does the food run out. I am the food and i am the one eating. Lol.

Man its a strange, wild ride that has been a lot of fun much of the time. Its a defenete trip!

running
18-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Its working extra hard gushing gunk out of my head. Lol

Thunder Bow
19-05-2016, 07:10 PM
You probably did get some "gunk" out of your head. Do you know what it was?

Mr Interesting
19-05-2016, 09:09 PM
I just went and visited a friend yesterday and he's been doing this massive great painting and it's, I think, about saving him. Anyway he said his shoulder is absolutely like a rock as in super tight and dense so I'm like hmm...

Maybe it's your river thing did it but I quite suddenly realised he's got all this stuff in his head and then he's got his hand doing all this painting... and it's all going though his shoulder.

And the weird thing is the painting, which is this massive great thing made up of lot's of paintings fitted together to make one huge mural but is still, in each separate painting, is an image unto itself. It's amazing and brilliant and he's a definite genius... at least in that respect of outcomes.

But the price... as in all his hopes and dreams and all that thrown together in this one attempt to solve all his worries... what a huge burden to have to strain and sieve through his shoulder.

And the funny thing is it's almost as if the whole thing, which really is genius, just won't be seen... that maybe one or two bit's will be bought and the whole thing will just pay for itself and give him a little pocket money 'cause he still isn't getting it.

But he'll think he's failed, he'll think that the buying public not getting it is somehow his fault... but really it's like the genius is right there, it's instantaneously obvious... except the pall, it's aura of unmistakable desperation is there too.

naturesflow
19-05-2016, 10:49 PM

Does gunk have to be known as more than gunk Thunder bow?

Could gunk be known as something unknown that doesn't require to be known, but it is still released?

running
19-05-2016, 11:48 PM

Its really no more than what i described. Its all in feeling energetically. My power is in my heart wich makes me a feeler. There isnt any mental thoughts involved typically. There has been at times in the form of past life recall. Which is cool when it happens. But maybe 5% of time anymore.

running
19-05-2016, 11:49 PM

Could gunk be known as something unknown that doesn't require to be known, but it is still released?

Not in my experience typically. Im a feeler type i guess. My power is in my heart.

running
19-05-2016, 11:52 PM
Well i drove out of it and everything calmed down. The funny thing is my girlfriend was having a lot of kundalini activity at the time.

naturesflow
20-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Not in my experience typically. Im a feeler type i guess. My power is in my heart.

yes this is what I meant and asked thunder bow further.

Feelings can flow naturally without needing to know. I often hear people on here saying, I don't know why I am crying all the time, there seems to be no reason. Or I don't know why my body is vibrating or shaking etc. But our bodies are remarkable in that they can do exactly what we need when we don't know the why's.

running
20-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Thanks for the questions and comments friends on the forum. And sorry mr. Interesting i dojt have time right now to read your story, contrmplate and respond. They got me running short hoppers and it cuts into a lot of my time. So it will have to wait for now.

Floatsy
20-05-2016, 04:09 AM
My power is in my heart.

And all power to you, running :hello2: Run, Tiger, Run :smile:

Gem
20-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Thanks for the questions and comments friends on the forum. And sorry mr. Interesting i dojt have time right now to read your story, contrmplate and respond. They got me running short hoppers and it cuts into a lot of my time. So it will have to wait for now.

Teehee: "short hoppers" :tongue:

Gem
20-05-2016, 08:22 AM
I just went and visited a friend yesterday and he's been doing this massive great painting and it's, I think, about saving him. Anyway he said his shoulder is absolutely like a rock as in super tight and dense so I'm like hmm...

Maybe it's your river thing did it but I quite suddenly realised he's got all this stuff in his head and then he's got his hand doing all this painting... and it's all going though his shoulder.

And the weird thing is the painting, which is this massive great thing made up of lot's of paintings fitted together to make one huge mural but is still, in each separate painting, is an image unto itself. It's amazing and brilliant and he's a definite genius... at least in that respect of outcomes.

But the price... as in all his hopes and dreams and all that thrown together in this one attempt to solve all his worries... what a huge burden to have to strain and sieve through his shoulder.

And the funny thing is it's almost as if the whole thing, which really is genius, just won't be seen... that maybe one or two bit's will be bought and the whole thing will just pay for itself and give him a little pocket money 'cause he still isn't getting it.

But he'll think he's failed, he'll think that the buying public not getting it is somehow his fault... but really it's like the genius is right there, it's instantaneously obvious... except the pall, it's aura of unmistakable desperation is there too.
It's the dilemma of the true to be melancholy visionaries forever perplexed by the need to create meaning which transcends the reckoning of their time, until long after death when the manifestations of which the creative process was part, yet preceded, are recognised. Then, in retrospect, we might marvel at the genius which had no contextual meaning at the time of its expression, but later became relevant as instrumental to the creation of meaningful context itself.

Thunder Bow
20-05-2016, 06:59 PM

..."Its really no more than what i described. Its all in feeling energetically. My power is in my heart wich makes me a feeler. There isnt any mental thoughts involved typically. There has been at times in the form of past life recall. Which is cool when it happens. But maybe 5% of time anymore."....

I was just wanting to identify what running's post is all about. Without any more specific information, then this is all so much nonsense. Dance around and play games if you like. But nothing will be communicated or learned here. Avoiding issues is what this thread is all about, thus the gunk and old sour feelings will continue.

Mr Interesting
20-05-2016, 08:06 PM
No worries Running, Gem had a nice look at it, and I go off on tangents anyways.

'A River runs through it" is definitely one of my favourite movies, that tale of two brothers where one follows nature itself and has no thoughts of security whilst the other does none other than make that security as he sees it reflected in others eyes.

That river then runs as it will, it has always been there shaping the land and the land shaping it.

Just this morning the sun rose yet again, as it always does, and yet always with more and more possibility cascading over everything just like a big huge river carrying forth all the myriad journeys of water doing what water does... and will do again and again refreshing itself simply in movement.

Seems we are all that much better off just being lost in the flow of it all. Meaning might find us or it might not but we've always moved further on so any meaning can possibly be only a reminder we did and have done and is already well gone.

Nope, you don't need to read me. I have written and already that too is gone.

running
20-05-2016, 11:14 PM
..."Its really no more than what i described. Its all in feeling energetically. My power is in my heart wich makes me a feeler. There isnt any mental thoughts involved typically. There has been at times in the form of past life recall. Which is cool when it happens. But maybe 5% of time anymore."....

I was just wanting to identify what running's post is all about. Without any more specific information, then this is all so much nonsense. Dance around and play games if you like. But nothing will be communicated or learned here. Avoiding issues is what this thread is all about, thus the gunk and old sour feelings will continue.

Your opinion isnt really of much value imo based on that comment. If you arent experiencing what im talking about it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. There are plenty that do experience what i talk about. Maybe we are all crazy and should be locked up for our own good. Lol

The thread is about energetic experience. That is all. As i said earlier there wasnt some kinda dialogue that goes with it. If would make you satisfied maybe i could make something up for you. How that be? Lol

running
20-05-2016, 11:18 PM
yes this is what I meant and asked thunder bow further.

Feelings can flow naturally without needing to know. I often hear people on here saying, I don't know why I am crying all the time, there seems to be no reason. Or I don't know why my body is vibrating or shaking etc. But our bodies are remarkable in that they can do exactly what we need when we don't know the why's.

I agree. The first couple years for me was a lot of releasing in ways like that.

naturesflow
20-05-2016, 11:26 PM

Lol.

Your funny. SO you wondered what he feels in all that gunk? I get it.

Some people are dancing in their own gunk, joy, love, divine being state and telling the world just how it is, not really conveying much more than that. That is all that comes through, but its part of life and they like dancing with themselves and I am ok with that.

Do you think he is avoiding doing it his way? Or is that about you wanting him to be doing his thing your way so you learn more for you?

Its his life and his process and yours is yours, if he cant convey anymore to you then that's just how it is.

running
20-05-2016, 11:28 PM
No worries Running, Gem had a nice look at it, and I go off on tangents anyways.

'A River runs through it" is definitely one of my favourite movies, that tale of two brothers where one follows nature itself and has no thoughts of security whilst the other does none other than make that security as he sees it reflected in others eyes.

That river then runs as it will, it has always been there shaping the land and the land shaping it.

Just this morning the sun rose yet again, as it always does, and yet always with more and more possibility cascading over everything just like a big huge river carrying forth all the myriad journeys of water doing what water does... and will do again and again refreshing itself simply in movement.

Seems we are all that much better off just being lost in the flow of it all. Meaning might find us or it might not but we've always moved further on so any meaning can possibly be only a reminder we did and have done and is already well gone.

Lol. Everything comes and goes. Its kinda cool that way i feel

naturesflow
20-05-2016, 11:32 PM
I agree. The first couple years for me was a lot of releasing in ways like that.

I know this is how you do it and have done this shifting and it works for you.

I mostly challenge others process when I cant see or understand, so often I pick at things a lot just to see how it all works to find a space of understanding in me that makes sense. Then when I see how it all works for another I am satisfied and accept more fully what is because I have found a link that says, oh yeah now I get it. I see how they are moving energy, shifting, creating, healing..whatever it is for them.

running
20-05-2016, 11:38 PM
I know this is how you do it and have done this shifting and it works for you.

I mostly challenge others process when I cant see or understand, so often I pick at things a lot just to see how it all works to find a space of understanding in me that makes sense. Then when I see how it all works for another I am satisfied and accept more fully what is because I have found a link that says, oh yeah now I get it. I see how they are moving energy, shifting, creating, healing..whatever it is for them.

That makes sense. Some things i think also just have to be experienced. Or for me at least anyways.

naturesflow
21-05-2016, 12:13 AM
That makes sense. Some things i think also just have to be experienced. Or for me at least anyways.

Yes I am an experiencer so information/knowledge coming into my space is like dead weight on me without the experience itself, it makes no sense to me. So in learning how others are in process, I pull it all a part to build an understanding in that view in part, of their process which then builds a more complete picture of what it all means so I can relate more so.

Sometimes I think complete pictures meet incomplete and then we cant fully relate because we either in one or the other. This happens a lot.

As a predominate feeler type in my own past process, I express the feelings more complete in my process, so looking into your process when you say gunk is moving, to another predominate feeler type, they kind of read that and think, well what is the gunk? what is it associated too? what created it? We tend to feel it all and express it all until clear in our own personal experience But that is a more complete process in process for us.

So then we build the bigger picture in us more complete and fully realized in this way for each aspect. Where as some do it partially to build it in another way as one with this process however it falls.

Thunder bow might be like this too without fully realizing why he needs to know more. I don't know, but I just thought of this.

running
21-05-2016, 12:38 AM
Yes I am an experiencer so information/knowledge coming into my space is like dead weight on me without the experience itself, it makes no sense to me. So in learning how others are in process, I pull it all a part to build an understanding in that view in part, of their process which then builds a more complete picture of what it all means so I can relate more so.

Sometimes I think complete pictures meet incomplete and then we cant fully relate because we either in one or the other. This happens a lot.

As a predominate feeler type in my own past process, I express the feelings more complete in my process, so looking into your process when you say gunk is moving, to another predominate feeler type, they kind of read that and think, well what is the gunk? what is it associated too? what created it? We tend to feel it all and express it all until clear in our own personal experience But that is a more complete process in process for us.

So then we build the bigger picture in us more complete and fully realized in this way for each aspect. Where as some do it partially to build it in another way as one with this process however it falls.

Thunder bow might be like this too without fully realizing why he needs to know more. I don't know, but I just thought of this.

Sometimes i get information. In the beginning i got a lot. I wish i still did sometimes. Other times im happy without the noise. Lol.

My girlfriend gets a lot of information and it makes for some fun conversation. Her strength is in her third eye so she is unless she trys to turn it off always seeing and getting information.

Im the opposite. My strenfth is in my heart and i have opened up to the kundalini that i talk about on here. But we are lucky cause she will often experience what i talk about from my presence. So then we can chat about that.

Its all good imo. My experience is just the kundalini weather i wish it was something elsd or not. Lol. But i happy and grateful. And love the experience and talkijg about it the best i can. Which isnt easy trying to describe without using language that is not allowed on thd forums. But that is fine. I enjoy the challenge.

And its ok if nobody gets what im talking about. Im just happy to be discussing it openly. Cause when people dont i think thats not always healthy. Ajd if its the most profound aspect of your life then it would probably be like bottling up ones very existance. Lol

Thunder Bow
21-05-2016, 01:48 AM
Your opinion isnt really of much value imo based on that comment. If you arent experiencing what im talking about it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. There are plenty that do experience what i talk about. Maybe we are all crazy and should be locked up for our own good. Lol

The thread is about energetic experience. That is all. As i said earlier there wasnt some kinda dialogue that goes with it. If would make you satisfied maybe i could make something up for you. How that be? Lol

I think I know what that "energetic experience" is. It is called being sarcastic. That "Gunk" is called anger. All is related. Attacking one personally is called Donald Trump. None of that works for me.

Thunder Bow
21-05-2016, 01:59 AM
Lol.

Your funny. SO you wondered what he feels in all that gunk? I get it.

Some people are dancing in their own gunk, joy, love, divine being state and telling the world just how it is, not really conveying much more than that. That is all that comes through, but its part of life and they like dancing with themselves and I am ok with that.

Do you think he is avoiding doing it his way? Or is that about you wanting him to be doing his thing your way so you learn more for you?

Its his life and his process and yours is yours, if he cant convey anymore to you then that's just how it is.

Twisting what I said may work for you, but not for me. I do not want anyone doing "His Way" my way at all. Avoiding my question, is just avoiding my question, nothing less, nothing more.

running
21-05-2016, 02:33 AM
I think I know what that "energetic experience" is. It is called being sarcastic. That "Gunk" is called anger. All is related. Attacking one personally is called Donald Trump. None of that works for me.

I was responding to your arrogance. Did you not read your own post. You sounded like a no it all bully. Gunk was an ohstruction being moved out.

If you dont want me to sound that way towards you dont act like a no it all bully. You know little about me and what i experience. Maybe quite pretending like you do.

Thunder Bow
21-05-2016, 02:57 AM
I was responding to your arrogance. Did you not read your own post. You sounded like a no it all bully. Gunk was an ohstruction being moved out.

If you dont want me to sound that way towards you dont act like a no it all bully. You know little about me and what i experience. Maybe quite pretending like you do.

Running, all I asked you was a simple question: "What was the gunk?" When I am asking you a question, all I am doing is asking a question. When I ask you a question I am not judging you personally, or your meditation practice. You really need to understand that.

I am sure you know the difference between a question and a personal judgment. The next time I ask you a question, please remember I am NOT judging you or your ways.

Thunder Bow
21-05-2016, 03:09 AM
Question: What was the obstruction?

Floatsy
21-05-2016, 03:13 AM
Thunder Bow - I'd suggest you stop your bullying ways.

H:O:R:A:C:E
21-05-2016, 03:15 AM
running, your experiences show that you've got a good connection
with a feeling energy of our planet; an energy usually thought of as
"feminine", as in 'Mother Earth'. i wonder if the name 'Corn Mother' has
significance for you?
the masculine energy which is prone to labeling things seems of much
less importance to you and what you do -- which is fine by me.

running
21-05-2016, 03:15 AM

Thats what im referring about.

There was no thoughts or emotions about anything. No dancing around. No games. No avoidance. No sour gunk.. Thats all stuff you are making up. Or maybe you think your insights are telling you..

In any case your wrong by making that accusation. There was no thoughts. There was no emotions going on. There was nothing but experiencing the movement of energy giving great joy in the body as it moved stuff out. Thats all.

Thats all 95% of my experience is about. Hey, i miss getting information. In the beginning year or two it was like floods of information of memories from life times ago. But thats just rarely my experience anymore. For better or worse. I dont know? Its just little to nothing to do with emotiojs and information. Its 95% just pleasant joyful love feeling

And some times it takes off real strong and i talk about it. Which is what the clouds did for me. So i started this thread about it.

21-05-2016, 03:17 AM
Question: What was the obstruction?
it was apparently something unneeded, which had only served to impede
the free flow of emotional energy. in the neck area in this specific
instance (perhaps the vocal cords?; impeded communications?).

edit: or not emotions. idk.

Thunder Bow
21-05-2016, 03:21 AM
it was apparently something unneeded, which had only served to impede
the free flow of emotional energy. in the neck area in this specific
instance (perhaps the vocal cords?; impeded communications?).

edit: or not emotions. idk.

Right! All I want to know is the nature of that obstruction. What was the obstruction made of?

running
21-05-2016, 03:23 AM
running, your experiences show that you've got a good connection
with a feeling energy of our planet; an energy usually thought of as
"feminine", as in 'Mother Earth'. i wonder if the name 'Corn Mother' has
significance for you?
the masculine energy which is prone to labeling things seems of much
less importance to you and what you do -- which is fine by me.

I dont know? I will ask my dreams to see if it tells me anything. Thanks for your thoughts!

Thunder Bow
21-05-2016, 03:25 AM
...."I was just wanting to identify what running's post is all about. Without any more specific information, then this is all so much nonsense. Dance around and play games if you like. But nothing will be communicated or learned here. Avoiding issues is what this thread is all about, thus the gunk and old sour feelings will continue."...

That was an response to another members comment. Not to you personally. Stop taking things so personally.

running
21-05-2016, 03:27 AM
Right! All I want to know is the nature of that obstruction. What was the obstruction made of?

I have no idea. What it was was not the experience. The experience was that it was there. And now its gone. But thats 95% how my experience goes. Its not about figuring something out. Its about it being washed wnd dissolved away.

running
21-05-2016, 03:28 AM
...."I was just wanting to identify what running's post is all about. Without any more specific information, then this is all so much nonsense. Dance around and play games if you like. But nothing will be communicated or learned here. Avoiding issues is what this thread is all about, thus the gunk and old sour feelings will continue."...

That was an response to another members comment. Not to you personally. Stop taking things so personally.

Its an open forum and i was responding to it. You had a problem with a little sarcasm. And even brought donald into it some how. Lol. How do you expect somebody to respond to you? Its not like it bothers me.. But i am going to respond back. Its not a one way street here

running
21-05-2016, 03:36 AM
Im just saying. Sounds like your responding about my thread. Maybe there is confusion somewhere. I dont know?

Thunder Bow
21-05-2016, 03:37 AM
Once Again: Do not take things so personally! Your anger, accusation, and sarcastic remark, indicates you taking my question as an judgment on you personally. So many assumptions. Assumptions that are not even real.

Thunder Bow
21-05-2016, 03:39 AM
Im just saying. Sounds like your responding about my thread. Maybe there is confusion somewhere. I dont know?

Only to the thread in general, if no information is given. If there is no information being shared in any thread, then it is indeed game playing. Thus avoiding issues would be what your thread would be all about.

running
21-05-2016, 03:46 AM
Only to the thread in general, if no information is given. If there is no information being shared in any thread, then it is indeed game playing.

Ok. I read it one way. You meant it another.

21-05-2016, 04:00 AM

to direct attention at a thing serves to empower it.
if we get a splinter, knowing the type of wood it was
composed of doesn't serve a useful purpose... especially
after it's been removed.
the nature of the gunk doesn't appear to hold significance
for running's experience; the purpose it had served
may simply to have been removed as this time.
gunk is composed of the same type of energetic molecules
that anything else is; the point is that it wasn't providing a
useful service for him and its removal is a step towards
better health.

(i apologize for prolonging the discourse)

naturesflow
21-05-2016, 04:38 AM
Seriously thunder bow you did this last time with running, haven't you learned this doesn't always get you the understanding you require. Sometimes understanding is about being ok with what is presented. End of story.

And end of story for moi. :)

Gem
21-05-2016, 09:54 AM

Yes. It's like you can hold for a while, but you have to pee eventually.

Ciona
21-05-2016, 07:08 PM
I got its like openings on my left and right side of my neck. Theres always like a river running through me from there feeding me.

That's cool and from what I have read in all of your threads I think you are doing a good job not letting any negative energies attach themselves to you and the path you are on.

All the best

:smile:

running
21-05-2016, 07:29 PM
That's cool and from what I have read in all of your threads I think you are doing a good job not letting any negative energies attach themselves to you and the path you are on.

All the best

:smile:

Thanks! Its really not my doing. Its the kundalini shakti. It dissolves what ever is there into it. So its the workhorse. And why there isnt a story line to most of my experiences. For what ever reasons that seems to give some people problems.

A human Being
22-05-2016, 10:28 AM
Thanks! Its really not my doing. Its the kundalini shakti. It dissolves what ever is there into it. So its the workhorse. And why there isnt a story line to most of my experiences. For what ever reasons that seems to give some people problems.
I'm sure you've gone over this before, but was there something you actively did to stimulate the shakti, or was it some traumatic experience that stimulated it, or something else entirely? I'm always intrigued by what you've related about your energetic experiences, sounds like a wild ride :biggrin:

running
22-05-2016, 12:26 PM
I'm sure you've gone over this before, but was there something you actively did to stimulate the shakti, or was it some traumatic experience that stimulated it, or something else entirely? I'm always intrigued by what you've related about your energetic experiences, sounds like a wild ride :biggrin:

I did a trade out with a business i had and learned about meditation and enerfy work. From there things got weird for a couple years releasing emotions and sensing some kinda of enerfy that felt realy good.

During that time and a while afterwards i did things to feel that enerfy. I would often go into a trance, focus on the energy, go inside and release past life memories.

I noticed that i was moving the enerfy through ky body making more of it in me. I noticed that when i released emotions it made room for the kundalini enerfy.

So every day after work i worked on it as much as i could. Intuitively feeling my way to make myself into that energy. I also meditated and that helped.

Over time the kundalini got stuck into me in a way that made it no longer come and go.

From there i kept at it but it began easier and easier. Cause it was stuck in me. And the nature of it is to effortlessly dissolve the obstructions.

I began to meet people that knew what it was so i began to feel like a normal person again. Its an erie feeling for me when nobody knows what your experiencing and working on. I was following my own instincts for the most part.

But afterl stumbling around trying to find somebody who knew about these things i met a guru whom was honest about what i was experiencing and didnt try to sell me any culture(sell me on ideas) spin on what it was about. that new all about it and helped others become acclimated with the kundalini was like walking into a new world. I no longer had to be all alone in my quest knowing many others are on that quest to. Plus they rub off on you making the whole transformation much easier and pleasanf.

So thats how it all began and got going. And yes to the trauma. The trauma was desiring something more than anything else on the planet. Giving everything in my being to it. Not knowing completely what it was and if i was just losing my mind. Plus spiritual experience can create a lot of trauma. For me this came in the form of psychic and mediumship experiences that were pretty overwhelming for me. Having no background in any of this stuff.

django
22-05-2016, 01:13 PM
I noticed a 'Running' on the forum that Jonesboy promotes, that Running said that he activated his kundalini from smoking pot. Funny to have two different Runnings, with two similar stories and styles apart from what activated their kundalini. It might be interesting if you look him up, just go to Jonesboy's forum.

running
22-05-2016, 01:24 PM
I noticed a 'Running' on the forum that Jonesboy promotes, that Running said that he activated his kundalini from smoking pot. Funny to have two different Runnings, with two similar stories and styles apart from what activated their kundalini. It might be interesting if you look him up, just go to Jonesboy's forum.

Same running. I cant discusz that tool on this forum! Have you not read the forum rules here. That was an incredible tool i used until it no longer seemed to help. I dont have ill feelings towards pot. My parents are from the hippy generation. And im from Cali

django
22-05-2016, 01:31 PM
Oh, yes, sorry, I did see something about someone not being allowed to talk about something similar, I forgot, I'm not so good on rules. Yes, fair enough.

running
22-05-2016, 01:40 PM
Oh, yes, sorry, I did see something about someone not being allowed to talk about something similar, I forgot, I'm not so good on rules. Yes, fair enough.

I have been warned a bunch or i would discusss it. This thread may get deleted but its pretty much done anyways. So oh well. Lol. No worries!

A human Being
22-05-2016, 02:01 PM
I did a trade out with a business i had and learned about meditation and enerfy work. From there things got weird for a couple years releasing emotions and sensing some kinda of enerfy that felt realy good.

During that time and a while afterwards i did things to feel that enerfy. I would often go into a trance, focus on the energy, go inside and release past life memories.

I noticed that i was moving the enerfy through ky body making more of it in me. I noticed that when i released emotions it made room for the kundalini enerfy.

So every day after work i worked on it as much as i could. Intuitively feeling my way to make myself into that energy. I also meditated and that helped.

Over time the kundalini got stuck into me in a way that made it no longer come and go.

From there i kept at it but it began easier and easier. Cause it was stuck in me. And the nature of it is to effortlessly dissolve the obstructions.

I began to meet people that knew what it was so i began to feel like a normal person again. Its an erie feeling for me when nobody knows what your experiencing and working on. I was following my own instincts for the most part.

But afterl stumbling around trying to find somebody who knew about these things i met a guru whom was honest about what i was experiencing and didnt try to sell me any culture(sell me on ideas) spin on what it was about. that new all about it and helped others become acclimated with the kundalini was like walking into a new world. I no longer had to be all alone in my quest knowing many others are on that quest to. Plus they rub off on you making the whole transformation much easier and pleasanf.

So thats how it all began and got going. And yes to the trauma. The trauma was desiring something more than anything else on the planet. Giving everything in my being to it. Not knowing completely what it was and if i was just losing my mind. Plus spiritual experience can create a lot of trauma. For me this came in the form of psychic and mediumship experiences that were pretty overwhelming for me. Having no background in any of this stuff.
Very interesting, thanks :smile: I'm especially interested because I've been experiencing kundalini energy for the last three years, progressively working through blockages and freeing up the energy, and I feel at times like I'm at the end of my tether with it (I mean the third eye/crown pressure at times, my word) :biggrin: What you've said with regards to meditation, energy work, releasing emotions, and such, resonates, so thanks again :smile:

Thunder Bow
22-05-2016, 03:27 PM

This is a good alert. The avoiding I been seeing confirms this posit. No details no Honesty, just vague comments. Just so much make up that hides deep issues within. There is much more going on here than what meets the eye.

I jumped over to joneboy's forums and web site. It seems to be about Yoga. Note that I am not judging Yoga, or am I against it. Meditation can help ease stress. I need to study it more before giving an opinion. I did see two different runnings as well.

running
22-05-2016, 08:38 PM
This is a good alert. The avoiding I been seeing confirms this posit. No details no Honesty, just vague comments. Just so much make up that hides deep issues within. There is much more going on here than what meets the eye.

I jumped over to joneboy's forums and web site. It seems to be about Yoga. Note that I am not judging Yoga, or am I against it. Meditation can help ease stress. I need to study it more before giving an opinion. I did see two different runnings as well.

You may helieve anything you wish about me if it gives you happiness.

running
22-05-2016, 08:41 PM
Very interesting, thanks :smile: I'm especially interested because I've been experiencing kundalini energy for the last three years, progressively working through blockages and freeing up the energy, and I feel at times like I'm at the end of my tether with it (I mean the third eye/crown pressure at times, my word) :biggrin: What you've said with regards to meditation, energy work, releasing emotions, and such, resonates, so thanks again :smile:

Its not all easy but once you get over the hill its all gravy. Lol. The joy/love and peace that becomes the center of the experience makes the rough patches to get there more than worth it. Good luck and thabks so much for sharing!

Squatchit
23-05-2016, 07:14 AM
to direct attention at a thing serves to empower it.
if we get a splinter, knowing the type of wood it was
composed of doesn't serve a useful purpose... especially
after it's been removed.

Apologies if this is irrelevant to the thread but I enjoyed your analogy there H:O:R:A:C:E. However, to know that the gunk is wood in a general sense (rather than knowing what type of wood) might be useful. So that in future one can be mindful/careful when in dealings with wood.

If all one knew was that a splinter was 'gunk' one may end up being regularly splintered all through life.

Just a thought I had whilst reading your post. :smile:

23-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Apologies if this is irrelevant to the thread but I enjoyed your analogy there H:O:R:A:C:E. However, to know that the gunk is wood in a general sense (rather than knowing what type of wood) might be useful. So that in future one can be mindful/careful when in dealings with wood.

If all one knew was that a splinter was 'gunk' one may end up being regularly splintered all through life.

Just a thought I had whilst reading your post. :smile:

not that i would know anything about running's situation,
but i had sorta visualized his situation as if a "clot" of non-useful
material had been flushed out. i didn't get the sense that it
would reoccur for him.
[sorry to be talking about you as if you weren't here running]
however,
since logs can float on water, and the original idea expressed was
of a river... it's something to be mindful of i suppose.

watch for unwanted dams running, check the flow periodically.

A human Being
23-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Its not all easy but once you get over the hill its all gravy. Lol. The joy/love and peace that becomes the center of the experience makes the rough patches to get there more than worth it. Good luck and thabks so much for sharing!
This is my sense of it, yeah, just feels at times like the longest hill ever :icon_eek: :biggrin: (I always did love a song by Kate Bush called Running Up That Hill (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM), I know how she feels!). Thanks for the reassurance :smile:

Gem
24-05-2016, 09:31 AM
This is my sense of it, yeah, just feels at times like the longest hill ever :icon_eek: :biggrin: (I always did love a song by Kate Bush called Running Up That Hill (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM), I know how she feels!). Thanks for the reassurance :smile:

Wow, Bush has the Voice.

A human Being
24-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Wow, Bush has the Voice.
Yep, she sure does, I love how expressive her voice is :smile:

running
29-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Enjoy the Journey :wink:[/quote]

Nice video! I dont have any video to share. I got many pictures from all over driving and camping. Hard to post here so i don't bother. And of course the bliss i talk about. Thanks for sharing your video. Im around that kinda terrain in new mexico. Its hard to beat. For me it would be hard to chose a favorite area. Im living my dream out on the road. And its a good time for me. Anyways I guess since you got a thing for Donald and thats fine. I guess it would be appropriate to say for you and Hillary. Lol. Ok. I'll do it once i guess. Just because. I dont know if its going to get boring around here after the elections. You wont have Donald to reference anymore. Or maybe you will. Lol. In any case you can still share your thoughts about my experience with the bliss. Its fair to say, not your thing. Lol. And again thats fine. Just dont expect me to not defend my experience with it.

Enjoy your journey as well!

running
30-05-2016, 12:23 AM
Continued

was just in Colorado the other day. Denver and down into san luis valley. Ran through all the storms in missouri and kansas going there. Was a wonderful experience. Havent been those parts in a while. But probably if i had to chose the terrain in your video is top three for me. Up there with the sierras and towards big sur.

Washington storms on the east side of the cascades is unreal. Forgot about that. Havent been there in quite a while.

By the way im happy for your experience and enjoy you sharing it. Even if donald gets brought into it. Lol

running
30-05-2016, 02:18 AM
Well, it was very beautiful Thunder Bow! And i am very lucky you shared it. I hope some others see it to.

Maybe i felt you coming last night or coincidence cause something was talking to me about the planet. And your people are very close to her. I had a hard time following the message cause i was going to bed and wasnt expecting it.

So today a song came on. i usually get a lot of connection from music. A song came on and my soul told me to listen to it. Sounded very similiar to the message. It was a song about the earth and human progress. Seminole wind is the song. John anderson i think is the singer if im remembering right.

Edit. They got a video on youtube of it. Good song imo. You may like it.

Thunder Bow
30-05-2016, 02:31 AM
I am happy you heard my calling. Think of me and my people when traveling through AZ and NM.

running
30-05-2016, 02:38 AM
I am happy you heard my calling. Think of me and my people when traveling through AZ and NM.

I always do and its always good. Thank you!