PDA

View Full Version : nature

youngers1810
12-05-2016, 03:02 AM
Why must people destroy nature the rate we are going nature will sieze to exist in the future ?

naturesflow
12-05-2016, 03:16 AM
Or nature will take back what is rightfully natures, in ways where we upset the balance nature will compensate natures way even if nature is stripped bare.

Humans think they are in total control at times. But only for a time until our deeds pay the prices of nature's imbalance that we create. So where we destroy we suffer the consequences. We have to make amends, create new ways to recover and support anew, it is how it is.

I am glad your questioning this, every individual should reflect on their own part in this world and whether they are destroying, supporting mother earth. Consciously reflecting on their own creations and ensure we take more care.

ocean breeze
12-05-2016, 04:46 AM
Why must people destroy nature the rate we are going nature will sieze to exist in the future ?

Survival and procreation.

WabiSabi
12-05-2016, 04:54 AM
Are we now fundamentally separate from nature? Are we not nature? Has nature not created us, become us? Perhaps we are simply the next step in the evolution of nature. As is the way with any population, the old must die for the new to thrive. May this not also be true of Life?

EDIT: I do not mean to imply that I believe that the destruction of nature is necessary in any way, or good in any form. I simply mean to ask some questions that I feel must be asked.

naturesflow
12-05-2016, 05:17 AM
Are we now fundamentally separate from nature? Are we not nature? Has nature not created us, become us? Perhaps we are simply the next step in the evolution of nature. As is the way with any population, the old must die for the new to thrive. May this not also be true of Life?

EDIT: I do not mean to imply that I believe that the destruction of nature is necessary in any way, or good in any form. I simply mean to ask some questions that I feel must be asked.

It is life, we are nature, we are all in this life together and we still have to realize this deeper in the way we take over the earth that is out of balance with natures balance. Humans are part of nature in balance as we are part of nature to be that balance, but not all humans think like me..:wink:

Many think the dance of life is to dance in the heavens when the earth is the very thing that supports us as one. So dance in it all and take care of it all, which is you and the earth and the heavens..

Get real I say. With a smiling face all the same..:smile:

Somnia
12-05-2016, 05:29 AM
Many think the dance of life is to dance in the heavens when the earth is the very thing that supports us as one. So dance in it all and take care of it all, which is you and the earth and the heavens..

That sounded very poetic to me...Especially the last part, : )

Mr Interesting
12-05-2016, 05:57 AM
Oh, possum Mum brought out her little new baby today, well, more screechy, screechy territorial fights maybe, but I was in the garage digging out, to change, the first bit I ever did here, like 16 years ago, and there was a possum at one stage up in the particular wall I was working on. I kinda had a look but couldn't see him in there and I was slightly concerned that if he was in there all the noise would make him annoyed then all the screechy, screechy but it was from the lean to (now it's getting dark and their setting out and more screechy, screechy and things falling down, little buggers) and theres Mum having a little set to with a slightly smaller possum so I kinda tell them off, settle down and all that, so they do then Mum's sitting there listening to me politely and her little baby crawls out and hops on her back.

Eventually I got back to where I was working and pulled off the plywood lining and no possum... good, but his place was left nice and clean. Not like the rats who aren't around any more but those animals are dirty as... they need to be in the bush and constantly building new nests otherwise they are just too dirty... they must have massively good immune systems!

Why must we destroy nature? It's what we do, though I'd somewhat agree the rate most people align with is a bit too much... bit like the rats.

lancing
12-05-2016, 08:46 AM
This whole thing actually makes me cry! I was actually thinking this very same thing yesterday, youngers1810. All I can do now is shake my head at that fact that our nature is taken for granted and destroyed and at the fact that it saddens me but I don't know what to do, and am not going to do anything about it.

Curious-one
12-05-2016, 12:13 PM
It is said we were created from the dust of the Earth and God breathed his spirit into us. The Earth has it's nature and we are part of it nature wise, plus being a spirit within a body, or a body with a spirit. I am not sure of the nature part, but I am acquainted with the spiritual part. Curious-One

youngers1810
12-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Interesting replies
I have been reassuring nature in my heart and mind and mother earth as well that everything will be on just be you nature.
surely if mother earth is supplying us with our way of life we owe it to her at least with gratitude and ask her for her blessings ?

All of us are in debt to mother earth we need to appreciate her with our hearts at least once in awhile she is a kind being after all for letting us stay here.

Floatsy
12-05-2016, 05:05 PM

*shakes head*

WabiSabi
13-05-2016, 02:20 AM
*shakes head*
I decided to play the devil's advocate. :biggrin:

Floatsy
13-05-2016, 02:32 AM
Just now I am reminded of words from Zen Master Ta-Hui (https://books.google.com/books?id=EicYUOA8OBQC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false) and...

http://img.lespeed.com/img/a4/0b/d4131a1da629.jpg

WabiSabi
13-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Just now I am reminded of words from Zen Master Ta-Hui (https://books.google.com/books?id=EicYUOA8OBQC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false) and...

http://img.lespeed.com/img/a4/0b/d4131a1da629.jpg

Mmm, this reminds me of very special moments that I cherish. Spontaneous moments where a seemingly mundane landscape suddenly transforms into a perfectly patterned reality, and the beauty of such perfection leaves me in awe. Moments where I am driving and listening to music, and suddenly the song and the world outside are in perfect harmony, and I can feel this harmony deep within, and the combination of sight and sound working in sync is enlightening.

youngers1810
14-05-2016, 01:06 AM
If we took a moment looked at the sky we would be able to see the unseen.

There is a energy in the sky this very moment if we breathed it in it would be amazing .
It's like millions of tiny lights swirling around its surreal but it's there in energy for.

I think it reaches the ground as i have seen this energy come off moving vehicles .

what is this energy called ?.

Lorelyen
14-05-2016, 10:03 AM

Don't worry. Nature will cease to support humanity in the end. Every time we "destroy" some part of Nature (impinge on the ecology) we force it to make adjustments. These adjustments are happening faster than the human species can adapt to them. Climate change, for example. Daft to say humans aren't involved. Whenever you raze a forest or build a city you change the air currents. So with changing climate it's no longer easy to predict where you can bring crops to harvest so we'll have famines. Once more I see there's a rice shortage.

Industrialisation has not served humanity well.

Lorelyen
14-05-2016, 10:09 AM

I sometimes think of humanity as a cancer on the planet - feeding off its host until it has depleted its resource. Then the whole thing dies.

naturesflow
14-05-2016, 10:52 AM
I sometimes think of humanity as a cancer on the planet - feeding off its host until it has depleted its resource. Then the whole thing dies.

That fits.

Shantyaikya
14-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Nothing will beat mother nature's patience and persistence. The cycle of life demands living things die in order for others to survive. Perhaps we perceive things to be out of balance at the moment. Fortunately for us, the world reflects the things we refuse to look at inside and accept. Somewhere in all of us are elements of what causes others to, in this example, "destroy nature". If something causes suffering in you, I suggest you observe it fully.

In my opinion, nature is never destroyed. A desert may appear dead, but under the sand many things are living their lives. A burnt down forest will return. Nature adapts. Extinction is nothing new. Humans will be extinct one day and nature will adapt.

WabiSabi
14-05-2016, 02:18 PM

I once posited the idea that humanity is akin to cancer to one of my philosophy professors. He didn't seem fond of the notion. But I completely agree with you.

The human body is a system comprised of cells, in the same way that the planet is a system comprised of life forms. So what is cancer? Cancer is when a certain type of cell in a certain area begins to exhibit unchecked growth, a greater intake of resources, spreading to other areas of the system, and eventually interference with the homeostasis of the system as a whole. Sounds pretty spot-on with the human race if you ask me.

MIND POWER
14-05-2016, 07:01 PM
Not all cultures and people of this planet have destroyed nature, or have been in complete dissonance with nature! So to tarnish the entire human race as a cancer on this planet is not quite correct ladies and gentlemen!

But I will admit that this parasitic way of living is? A bi-product of being in a fallen state spiritually! I mean come on? I was not brought up in church, but didn’t they tell us that mankind is in a fallen state! There is truth and lies in that book baby…

I don’t think all this technology or fragmented science is human nature! It is something we fell into, because we lost our connection with natural divine law! Real intelligence with wisdom! A way of life that was expansive, but not destructive….

(We have forgotten what our minds and hearts can really do)……..

How did these ancient cultures know about space, and the planets? Distance between the lands? How on earth these did guys draw maps, and documented the correct longitude latitude? Without leaving massive evidence of technology as we know it today!

I will tell you why! Because these guys could do things with their minds and hearts that we have forgotten! They knew about an intelligence that was not based on the mathematics or physics as we know it today! I am talking about those people in Africa that built pyramids the size of Giza, I am talking about those people from thousands of years ago, and who knew that everything was connected in nature long before quantum physics….

(And it is this blood; it is this DNA that is still in our body! These are memories that are still in our souls, and quite simply we just have to remember!)…..

Mother Nature is the most forgiving force, and the most unforgiving force that mankind has ever played with! If you do damage to her she will retaliate at some point! And I believe that the cataclysmic changes described in ancient cultures and religions are alluding to this……..

Floatsy
14-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Not all cultures and people of this planet have destroyed nature, or have been in complete dissonance with nature! So to tarnish the entire human race as a cancer on this planet is not quite correct ladies and gentlemen!

Agree. American Indians have a tradition of alignment with nature, as do many people hope for this, but most of us have forgotten our power, our choices in daily life affect the larger outcome. And, I am guilty of this one, our responsibility.

The systems are an issue though - political, institutional, but the revolution always starts with each person's heart. So there it is to go.

MIND POWER
15-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Agree. American Indians have a tradition of alignment with nature, as do many people hope for this, but most of us have forgotten our power, our choices in daily life affect the larger outcome. And, I am guilty of this one, our responsibility.

The systems are an issue though - political, institutional, but the revolution always starts with each person's heart. So there it is to go.

Even the American Indians where in a slight amnesic state, but they where one of many fractions of humanity that where still left behind after great cataclysmic changes! That seemed to have something which i like to call (Inner technology) an innate instinct of true human nature!

But yes! Right now as we speak there is mass exodus occurring, inside the minds and hearts of certain people, sometimes even regardless of politics! You see because the force of nature cannot be stop, and if everything or certain people are connected to this force! Change is inevitable! It is imminent!

And I don’t think we have to take all of our clothes off, find a few some big leaves and live in the woods to align with nature. If our minds and hearts are truly immeasurably powerful, then I am sure we can expand without destroying nature….