PDA

View Full Version : Questions you should never your ask????

Lucky 1
11-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Hi everyone!

I am new to divining with a pendulum....i just started using one about 3 weeks ago...

I've been reading up a lot on the ends and outs of it.....the correct things to do and say when preparing for a reading and how to close out the session with your pendulum.

So far I think the results and accuracy have been pretty amazing!

Occasionally though in my reading through threads on this forum, I find statements from people here about not asking certain questions or types of questions and I'm wondering why not???

If you work from the stand point that that your life is written and the things you will experience and the people you are meant to interact with throughout your time here will take place.....destiny if you will...allowing of course freewill in how you deal with these situations because human life is after all meant to teach you lessons as you move through this world......and this has certainly been my experience with life.

So why then would there be any issues with asking ANY question about yourself, your future or about the people that you come in contact with that make up your life's reality on this plain of existence.

As we all know...life can be hard at times and many of the lessons we are meant to learn can be difficult...I believe things are in fact supposed to be sometimes difficult as those are the lessons we learn the most from.

As such I have come to consider such tools as tarot, pendulums etc as divinitory gifts from our spiritual plane meant to help us better negotiate the rocks and shoals of our time here.

I have read where some of you will occasionally ask your pendulum a question that it refuses to answer, just sitting there vibrating....but I can tell you that since getting started, I have asked some pretty heavy duty and often personal questions about myself and people I live with or deal with and my future with them.... and so far have not failed to get a obvious response from my pendulum and the accuracy has been pretty much spot on!

Comments?????

IndigoViolet
20-05-2016, 12:56 PM
I ask him anything, so long as he wants to answer..

Shekinah
20-05-2016, 02:41 PM
We of the Pagan, Wiccan, Witch persuasion are uniquely free to seek any and all of the Great Mysteries. Most who follow the conventional religions are encouraged to not ask inconvenient, uncomfortable questions that surely might cause them to question the dogma of their faith. These people will choose to cling to old beliefs rather then explore a new truth. Governments love them, the Gods and Goddesses are disgusted with them.

Phoenix Rising
20-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Lucky 1, You are not supposed to ask questions about other people without their expressive permission as that is improper on the standards of intruding on other people's privacy.

Lucky 1
21-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Lucky 1, You are not supposed to ask questions about other people without their expressive permission as that is improper on the standards of intruding on other people's privacy.

Perhaps.....in my experience though ...asking questions about how to deal or cope with the people in your life that surround you....spouse. .children. ...employees or coworkers. ..love interests..etc....is perfectly acceptable and just what this tool is for..

Any information gained that improves your relationships with the people in your life is a positive result.

In my admittedly limited time using a pendulum. ....I've found such questions remarkable helpful. ....and so far uncannily accurate!

FruitLoop
21-05-2016, 06:11 PM
It's not about asking how to cope with people in your life, it's more about not asking personal questions about them (basically, if you're using a pendulum to be nosey, question your intentions for using it).

I've dowsed in a generic way, to confirm something I've already been thinking or clarify my mind on certain points, but if the reason for asking is not in your higher interest don't interfere. Their personal business is not yours.

SemperVI
21-05-2016, 06:32 PM
I have found as a general rule of thumb - you should try to only ask questions you believe you already know the answer too. I have found this to be a useful tool to confirm how close your intuition is to truth. With practice you would be surprised how accurate you can be. Of course - on occasion you will be wrong. What this indicates is you do not have a clear understanding of the full picture and perhaps you asked that question too soon. In the event you want to ask a question that you don't feel like you already have an answer for - then you should not yet ask the question. Take this opportunity to ask questions that you think you do have the answer to in order to build up to the answer to the question you want to ask. Ultimately, the goal of this technique is to confirm if you are reading the situation accurately.

Now I recognize some people might consider this to be manipulative. This is a very real possibility if these techniques are used for personal gain. However, if properly used - ultimately what this technique does is provides you time to be considerate and thoughtful in your interaction with someone.

One thing I have found this technique is particularly useful for is when you need to make a determination if someone is being honest with you or deliberately hiding the truth from you. If you consistently ask a question you believe you already know the answer to and the response is different that what you believed it would be. There is a very good chance someone is deceiving you.

I'm not sure if this is useful for what you are specifically looking for - but it can be helpful in day to day interactions and relationships.

Lucky 1
23-05-2016, 09:51 PM
It's not about asking how to cope with people in your life, it's more about not asking personal questions about them (basically, if you're using a pendulum to be nosey, question your intentions for using it).

I've dowsed in a generic way, to confirm something I've already been thinking or clarify my mind on certain points, but if the reason for asking is not in your higher interest don't interfere. Their personal business is not yours.

Well.....based on what you're saying....I'd say I've been a bit of a "nosy *******"! But not for personal gain.....more like easing some fears about whats going on with people important to me

dream jo
24-05-2016, 07:35 AM
not sur of ths 1
will i win money i thn its bst not 2 ask

Lynn
26-05-2016, 04:29 AM
Hello

Like with all tools I follow the rules Trust Respect and Boundaries. Meaning I put the trust in the tool and getting a reply that serves my highest and greatest good. Respect that I am not reading someone without permissions as I would not want that done to me. That I am not asking things like "will so and so die soon" as that is not my place to know. Trust me with my EX I so wanted him dead so if I was to ask it that I would get that energy reply of YES as that is what in my heart at the time I wanted. So we can influence them with out energies and get a false yes or no.

Boundaries knowing its a tool and in that knowing that we hold a power in using it so that we do not cross moral lines. This is one I struggled with when I first got one and I have really been enforcing with my kids. We want to know things at times about others, but is it our place to go there ? How does it feel if that was done to us ? Then my kids got it, that is not a nice feeling.

I ask things for guidance to help point the right direction. I get asked as a reader all the time "does he / she love me" that is not my place to go there yet many will as readers. That is reading another person.

Lynn

Phoenix Rising
26-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Lynn, I hear you on the ex, been down that road myself, so I completely understand how you felt at that time. Not sure about you, but even now from time to time I still get that feeling. However I quickly push it away and ask for forgiveness for doing so.

Lucky, Listen to Lynn and myself, we have much knowledge from our life paths to help others so that they do not fall down the same holes we did. We are not trying to change your will or your life's path because that is not the job we were meant to do and against the higher Power's will. We were merely sent to advice with the knowledge that we have learned to pass onto people, nothing more! What you do with this knowledge is entirely up to you. There is a law of karma and you would do well to learn it and know it. We follow it wholeheartedly. So should we withhold telling you the answers you have asked us for when we clearly know the answer and let you do something you shouldn't, then that karma not only comes back on you, it comes back on us too and packing a bit more punch than what you're going get. By telling, teaching, we absolve ourselves from getting this. As I said, what you do with the information you are given is entirely up to you because now you the problems you can run into.

I have said this before and I will keep saying it. We are all here to learn and teach, it is what Matt set it up for in the first place. To help each other, to heal each other with whatever skills we bring to this forum. We are not here to judge, lie or let ego get us while on here. This is supposed to be a community of Love and Light! Love for each other here dealing with the same issues we either are going through at that moment or have gone through. The Light is to share this knowledge so others will not have to suffer the way we did because we found the answers! Judge not lest ye be judged was the best phrase to pass onto us. It is not our place to do so. Believe me, I'm the first one to raise a hand of being guilty of this myself for many, many years. My eyes have only recently been awakened to this and I am so grateful for my teacher's who taught me and are still teaching me this! You don't have all the facts to judge why that person is wearing a weird outfit or acting the way they do because you don't know what that person has or is going though to cause them to do it. Like maybe that person wearing that weird outfit has to not by choice but because of need. They had to get clothes form a shelter and those were the only ones that fit. And if they were wearing it because it made them feel happy and good, it is not our place to destroy that for them. By acting not as you want someone to do or are confused, well maybe there was a trigger of something that was so horrible, they are reliving it again. Do you understand what I am trying to teach you? If that happens and you feel you must interfere because you are worried, then quietly approach them when they are alone, call if necessary and just ask the. "You've not been yourself lately. Is something I can help you with? Something you'd like to talk about?" If they no, then you must accept that, because maybe they themselves are not ready to deal with it yet. So leave that offer open. And should they, remember, what they tell you is and always will be in utter confidence out of respect that they chose to let you in the darkest parts of their lives. It is not easy believe me, I have two sisters and the misery I get when one asks what the other told me is huge! But I will not break that confidence and merely reply, if you must know so badly, then go ask them yourself. :) My personal opinion/belief is that we are all messengers, teachers and healers in a world gone mad. We are tasked with gifts or knowledge in order to make this a better world by passing on information, teaching new skills to others. That together, the more we can get to hear, learn and understand this message that it must change for the better, we can and WILL succeed at doing just that!