PDA

View Full Version : Are my feelings from a past life?

Gibbz
28-01-2011, 08:00 AM
For a while, I have felt this certain way but didn't know what to do about it, or how to explain it to anyone. So I've just kept quiet. I consider myself straight, heterosexual. I am attracted to guys sexually. I think girls are pretty or good looking, but I'm not sexually attracted to them. Often, when I see a good looking guy, he's got it going on for him.. I get jealous kind of. It's a feeling like I'm jealous because I'll never be able to be him (a guy) because I will never be able to. I naturally feel like a guy. On a day to day basis, I often forget that I'm a girl. I have more typically boy interests, and I do think I;m a bit of a tomboy. But I do have feminine interests too. If you were to see me, you wouldn't think I felt like this. I'm quite "girly".

It's just something that bothers me everyday. It's on my mind a lot, it's kind of frustrating in 5 years I still haven't been able to just get over it.
Why is this so strong?

dogninja
28-01-2011, 08:16 AM
could be social conditioning at play.. jealousy of stereotypical gender roles may factor in. My last 3 girlfriends were all carpenters, so I can easily envision this scenario.

Gauss
28-01-2011, 02:55 PM
I would guess it is due to your main spirit being masculine while your body is feminine. A lot of people say the same thing these days, they don´t feel like their physical gender.

Due to cosmic conditions having been changed Yin has been in dominance over Yang lately.

I quote from Zhuan Falun(read this book is my advice):

http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/lecture3.html

Speaking of gong borrowing, I will bring up another issue. In addition to the Main Spirit11 (zhu yuanshen) (Main Consciousness), one also has Assistant Spirit12 (fu yuanshen) (Assistant Consciousness). Some people have one, two, three, four, or five Assistant Spirits. The gender of one’s Assistant Spirit might not be the same as that of the person. Some are male and some are female. They are all different. In fact, the gender of the Main Spirit also is not necessarily the same as that of the physical body, because we have found that at present many men have female Primordial Spirit, while many women have male Primordial Spirit. This agrees exactly with the cosmic climate as the Tao School describes it, for the yin and the yang13 are reversed, with yin in prosperity and yang in decline.

One’s Assistant Spirit normally comes from a higher level than one’s Main Spirit. Especially for some people, their Assistant Spirit comes from a very high level. Assistant Spirit is not the possessing spirit, as it was born with you simultaneously from your mother’s womb. It shares the same name as you, for it is part of your body. Normally, when people think about something or do something, it is up to the Main Spirit to make the decision. The Assistant Spirit mainly tries its best to prevent one’s Main Spirit from committing wrongdoing. When the Main Spirit is very stubborn, however, the Assistant Spirit is unable to give help. The Assistant Spirit is not fooled by ordinary human society while the Main Spirit is easily deceived.

Maya7
29-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Hi Gibbz

That is a very interesting question. I think I agree with some of the other comments above that it may be a matter of gender energies at play. I know I myself have been told that I have a very strong, masculine energy, even though I am very girly, married happily to a man, and feel very much like a woman "should", although I do feel a sense of strength and non-emotional vulnerability that is normally common to men.

So I don't know, it is all interesting stuff. Maybe it is a past life, maybe it is a deeper, bigger energetic force within you.

cheers :)

Gibbz
30-01-2011, 08:20 AM
Thanks guys. Like said, it's just a very frustrating and unsettling feeling because I am being pulled one way so strongly.. It feels stronger as time goes by. I've been to two "psychics" with the intention of bringing this up, and inquiring about it, but I feel too embarrassed to. Neither of them "picked up" on my feelings either. :icon_frown:

I feel like it needs to be resolved.

Gauss
30-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Thanks guys. Like said, it's just a very frustrating and unsettling feeling because I am being pulled one way so strongly.. It feels stronger as time goes by. I've been to two "psychics" with the intention of bringing this up, and inquiring about it, but I feel too embarrassed to. Neither of them "picked up" on my feelings either. :icon_frown:

I feel like it needs to be resolved.

You could check out the medical symptoms of excess Yin or Yang energy, the charts usually make people find "balance" again by changing nutrition and lifestyle etc and identifying what is "wrong" so to speak.

http://fly.cc.fer.hr/~shlede/ying/yang.html

http://www.yahwehsaliveandwell.com/oneness.html

http://www.massagetoday.com/mpacms/mt/article.php?id=10545

Wish you good luck!

/Gauss

ringworld
04-02-2011, 09:29 AM
Hello Gibbz,
Many things in our present life is related to our past life. But I don’t have any right to speak about it as I don’t know the truth in your case.
Just a word of advice though. If you are interested in taking help of meditation then I suggest you to do meditation on swadhisthana or sacral chakra. But do it with proper guidance to avoid any mishaps like giving undesirable effects. It basically lets you control your sexual forces or drive or whatever you may call it.
Love and light to all...