PDA

View Full Version : I recieved a message consisting of a cross. but I dont know what it means

Battle00333
06-05-2016, 01:10 AM
A few days ago ( the same day I found this forum and registered ) I recieved a message from a spiritual entity through one of my friends' accounts on social media in the middle of the night (I was asleep at the time so I saw it when I woke up). It was a single message in which consisted of a cross. though that might not too wierd by itself. the wierd part is the cross I recieved, because it wasn't just any normal cross. I later identified it as the "East Syriac Cross" of the Syrian Orthodox Church of Antioc. The thing is though...I live in Norway, and the cross originates from Eastern Syria. I tried looking up more information regarding the cross, but there was literally no information regarding its relation or meaning. All the information i could find was that it was depicted in what I read was its' Latin variant. I discussed the topic with the friend whose account was used. While we discussed this the same day it happened ( the message was sent at 0:136 Am. we discussed it about 10-12 hours after) the cup which was next to me at the time, began rotating itself in the middle of the discussion. I didn't hear the sound nor notice the motion as I was using headphones at the time, but when I finally noticed it, the motion stopped. I thought it was just imagination at first until I tried to recreate the sound and motion, which resulted in identical results.

As the title states though. I don't know what the cross means (not even if its good or bad) So i'd like help with finding out what the cross is related to, ( or its' meaning )

As i'm unable to attach links ( newbie status ) if you want to see the cross I received; on google images, look up "East Syriac cross" and it's the first cross on the list. Thanks in advance for any help you provide.

H:O:R:A:C:E
06-05-2016, 01:27 AM
here's what i found:
https://static-s.aa-cdn.net/img/ios/987110696/d2f78251be099b7806691415e71eb974

the first available option wasn't able to be reproduced here...
this is the second option, which looks the same, but with a
fainter G clef behind it for some reason.

Battle00333
06-05-2016, 03:11 AM
here's what i found:
https://static-s.aa-cdn.net/img/ios/987110696/d2f78251be099b7806691415e71eb974

the first available option wasn't able to be reproduced here...
this is the second option, which looks the same, but with a
fainter G clef behind it for some reason.

That is precisely the one yes. This was the one I recieved in a message. although the cross symbol was the Unicode symbol. the symbol on the phone however, displayed a symbol identical to the shape of that one.
( To me, that was the first image that popped up )

06-05-2016, 03:24 AM
okay, with the G clef included, it appears very definite that
music/sound is a major factor involved with your experience.
here's a wikipage link to the Syriac Orthodox Church [not Syrian]:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syriac_Orthodox_Church

Battle00333
06-05-2016, 03:30 AM
okay, with the G clef included, it appears very definite that
music/sound is a major factor involved with your experience.
here's a wikipage link to the Syriac Orthodox Church [not Syrian]

If you look in that article. it says "Also known as Syrian Orthodox Church of Antioch" It doesn't change anything but just to clarify. going to assumptions probably wasnt the best decision,but when "Syriac" is being described to be synonymous with "Syrian" and it says "East Syriac" it would seem logical to me that it would be synonymous with "East Syrian".
Anyways, can you elaborate what you mean by Music/Sound being a major factor?

06-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Anyways, can you elaborate what you mean by Music/Sound being a major factor?
well, i don't really understand the nature of the event you'd witnessed.
a religious symbol has no direct connection with music that i'm aware of...
for you to notice the cup movement being a result of (ordinary?) sound
vibrations, and to have a musical symbol associated with the religious
symbol seems too coincidental to be merely coincidence. [why wasn't
a mathematical or political or another religious symbol superimposed
with the Syrian Cross?]
what other information to you have to add?
there was no "sender" of note associated with the displayed image?
what specifically led you to believe that the cups motion was 'linked'
to the symbols appearance (something more than the timeframe of events)?

Battle00333
06-05-2016, 05:33 PM
There was a sender. However. the sender was my friends account. ( It happened through steam; a webchat ) The cup previously had chocolate milk in it, so there was a spoon in it. I heard the vibrations of the spoon, as the cup rotated.I noticed the rotation because the traces of the chocolate powder from within the cup, was shifting at the corner of my vision. Other than the timeframe. it happened while discussing the message I recieved with my friend. not to mention, it happened merely 10-12 hours after the message had been sent. and only 10 min after I had seen the message. to me, that just seems too random to be random.

these are just merely assumptions. but what if its not a Sound or Music of sorts. but rather a message. the treble clef. is used to symbolize sound. So what if it wanted to "tell" me something but couldn't, because something else was "Listening"? hence why it included the symbol.

For the record. my friend lives not too far by someone with a Very very good ear.(clairvoyant) and this something, sent that message from within my friend's house. but I have no idea as to whether or not that is the reason as I see no reason for the person to be spying on my friend's household (my friend knows thats the case). it doesn't change anything though.

06-05-2016, 07:26 PM
i'm inclined to disregard anything that hints of conspiracy, spying,
or conflict in general -- i don't enjoy entertaining the energy of
those type thoughts. for me, the direction that truth resides is in
a place of peace, so moving towards conflict is away from truth...
just to tell ya where i'm at.
i'm also inclined to disregard anything in relation to the moving cup;
that seems to be a red herring too; it's significance is probably only
to draw attention back to the symbol (i'm assuming here).
i'm also assuming that your friend isn't pranking you.
if researching the symbol doesn't provide something interesting to
investigate further, i'm thinking you'll need to wait for another
mysterious message to become known to you (before you can go deeper).

Battle00333
06-05-2016, 07:59 PM
i'm inclined to disregard anything that hints of conspiracy, spying,
or conflict in general -- i don't enjoy entertaining the energy of
those type thoughts. for me, the direction that truth resides is in
a place of peace, so moving towards conflict is away from truth...
just to tell ya where i'm at.
i'm also inclined to disregard anything in relation to the moving cup;
that seems to be a red herring too; it's significance is probably only
to draw attention back to the symbol (i'm assuming here).
i'm also assuming that your friend isn't pranking you.
if researching the symbol doesn't provide something interesting to
investigate further, i'm thinking you'll need to wait for another
mysterious message to become known to you (before you can go deeper).

I understand where you're coming from. even if the moving of the cup was to get the attention back to the symbol. It happened while the symbol was the topic, so I don't think that's why it happened either. the only thing it seems to lean towards is nothing more other than announcing a presence.

I do feel the need to atleast let you know the household this happened in. (divorced parents) IS inhabited by a spirit. though I doubt it was the spirit's doing as there's no activity at all in the house other than the sensation of being under four eyes which happens at a moderate frequency, the presence of light orbs which happens uncommonly, and the rare event of seeing an apparition, which has only happened like once.

what I find interesting is. most of these experiences I have, are Always just small pieces. Like this time, a symbol with a superimposed symbol on it and nothing else. none of the experiences ive had, have never seen to be a "Complete" experience. just pieces

Theres the slight chance that all these pieces are connected somehow. but the connections are so vague ( if there are any) that theres no way of telling the difference as to whether theyre connected or independent events entirely.

EDIT: i looked up "G clef spiritual meaning" because why not. and I did come across that in The Mysteries: Unveiling the Knowledge of Subtle Energy in Ritual. Third Appendix: "The Natural meaning of the alphabet" it is described that in the sounds of nature of the letters of the alphabet. the letter G is the sound of thunder.
EDIT2: I confirmed that there was indeed a thunderstorm at the time this message was sent to me from my friend's house. So that clears up the "G clef" I think. it appears to clear it up.

The mystery still remains as to what this cross means, and as to what it symbolizes ( other than being related to the Syriac Orthodox Church )

07-05-2016, 10:31 AM
the common denominator between those happenings is you.
[or the location, but i'm disinterested in empowering a place]
the occurrences you've described appear to have no natural link,
and it'd probably be fruitless to attempt to connect them into a
single meaningful phenomena -- except in that they indicate that
you are receptive to gaining these bits of information.
if your interest extends beyond idle curiosity, look into how you
might more readily tune into noticing spiritual contact with
our mundane world.
a "scientific" approach using cold hard logic may be less inclined
to be effective (you've got to step out of the ordinary to experience
something extra-ordinary).
my thinking is that if you're enjoying the explorations, do it; if the
experiences are feeling "spooky" or threatening, leave them go.

Battle00333
07-05-2016, 01:20 PM
well I enjoy most of these kind of experiences, its like an adventure in a way. While I enjoy them, I also fear them.
I'm not afraid of what something is, but rather what it can do. I've had some dark experiences in the past.
like. things that people shouldn't experience. I've been eye-to-eye with shadow people.
I've had a conversation with a demon, I've had entities out of pure darkness try to kill me. so it's like.
I'm attracted and repulsive to it at the same time.
I've always had this attraction towards the darkness, towards demons and dark entities so forth.
they also seem to be attracted to me too. this attraction goes beyond understanding. it's not a feeling I can simply throw away.
it just feels natural, it's like. "This is where I need to be"
though I'm not sure if i'm getting a bit too off-topic

07-05-2016, 03:55 PM
lol, it's your thread, you can steer the topic as you desire.
i figure that you're gonna be happiest if you do explore
your connection with shadowy-things.
prepare yourself with tools of protection and spiritual understandings
wherein you'll know that you're safe at all times.

Tristran
07-05-2016, 04:11 PM
In accordance to your other dream it seems that a spirit wants you to 'rePENT' and allow the Spirit of Yahushua to protect you from that negative entity.

Black entities could very well be jinn from the Middle East, hence the link to Syria.

Note also, the recent replica's of the Shrines being constructed in Trafalgar Square, London (Apr 19th) and soon Times Square, New York in worship of Baal.

Battle00333
07-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Well i guess. The only way for me to "not be scared" is by becoming more experienced. even though, it's scary. I still find it exciting when I reflect back on past experiences. it provides a better understanding too. up until my first encounter with a demon, I didn't know how a demon Actually work. I only learnt about entities even beyond demons, by encountering them. I've gained some interesting contacts too. for example I've spoken to Xaphan. ( hes a friend of my friend )

its a relief that I can steer the topic as I like. because that leads me onto another topic.

A past experience I had. was with a dark entity. It was a very powerful entity as it managed to completely shut out my friends clairvoyance from even spotting its form. It had encased my entire house in this black orb which shut out all forms of clairvoyance. it was really Really angry at me for some reason. it had appeared out of nowhere and was absolutely furious at me. throwing insults at me left and right through chat, and I couldn't for the love of god understand why. So all I could do was to ask. it started with asking who it was. what was it's identity. and I asked. "Nick?" ( Xaphan's Nickname ) and it replied and it was like "you should know you piece of ****" and the insults went on as I was trying to get to the bottom of this. at some point I asked why it was so angry at me, what did I do to deserve this. and it said.
"Because you brought ✝ to this ****ty place"
Which is when confusion really set in. I had no option but to say I' had never done such thing, and that I it's impossible for me to do such thing, as I dont practice anything related to spirituality, ever. It told me that i was no one, and I would remain as no one for the rest of my life, and that my life would never be meaningful. "You're **** and belong under my feet" It just disappeared at some point. It wasn't just pure anger, or hatred however. It was as if, it was telling me as a friend. it's like when you screwed up badly and you hear it from your best friend or your own sibling just how badly you screwed up and how horrible you are. and it seemed really ****ed at me for not recognizing it, as if I had forgotten my own best friend / brother.

the question I still ask myself is what it meant with "Because you brought ✝ to this ****ty place" Because ive thought about it. and the only conclusion I could come up with, was Myself. "you brought ✝ into yourself ( this ****ty place ) It was furious, but everything it said was out of good intention and for my own good, like your best friend or sibling would done.

Battle00333
07-05-2016, 05:04 PM
In accordance to your other dream it seems that a spirit wants you to 'rePENT' and allow the Spirit of Yahushua to protect you from that negative entity.

Black entities could very well be jinn from the Middle East, hence the link to Syria.

Note also, the recent replica's of the Shrines being constructed in Trafalgar Square, London (Apr 19th) and soon Times Square, New York in worship of Baal.

What dream? just to clarify, nothing i've shared on this thread, has been a dream (unless specified as a dream). I don't think I ever mentioned a negative entity either.
Could you elaborate?

Tristran
07-05-2016, 06:05 PM
What dream? just to clarify, nothing i've shared on this thread, has been a dream (unless specified as a dream). I don't think I ever mentioned a negative entity either.
Could you elaborate?
This thread...
here (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=100787)

Battle00333
07-05-2016, 06:09 PM
This thread...
"Link Removed" here
Then why not reply there instead?

07-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Well i guess. The only way for me to "not be scared" is by becoming more experienced.
that doesn't fit "mathematically" with my thinking.
you might have experiences of any kind...
choose to have experiences that you want to have.
the antidote to fear is love (not power).
power might be driven by fear, so seeking 'invulnerability'
through that avenue of inquiry is misguided (imo).
gain fearlessness through acclimating with peace.

your experiences may already be quite extensive, since the
remainder of your post #14 seem to indicate a "past life"
in which you were involved with these things.

Battle00333
07-05-2016, 07:37 PM
your experiences may already be quite extensive, since the
remainder of your post #14 seem to indicate a "past life"
in which you were involved with these things.

to add to what I previously said.

the darkness feels like where i belong. it always has been.
first thing I learnt to draw as a kid, were monsters, abstract images and similar things.
the first things I encountered, were shadow people.
the first creatures born from my imagination, were monsters, demons and other dark beings.
first topic I became interested in, were demons.
I imagined monsters and things alike, before I even knew what a demon was, it was only once i learned what a demon was, I realized the similarities demons have to the things I had been imagining.
I've never once had an experience involving something that isn't dark or neutral. any entity that can be defined as "good/holy" I've never seen.
even when it came to role playing, the only characters i've ever had, were demons or other dark beings, any other type of character, felt wrong. throughout my entire life. the only things that have really gotten my interest was related to the darkness.

Even as experiences with dark things, has sometimes left me afraid. I still want to experience more. no matter how scary the things I've experienced have been, this attraction pulls stronger than the fear can repel.
Not only does this attraction pull me towards dark things, but dark things are also pulled towards me as well. it's not something I can simply turn my back on, this attraction. or bond i should call it. runs deeper than emotion, it runs deeper than understanding. it runs so deep there's hardly any way I can describe it.

One of the reasons i'm afraid, is out of care for those around me. if something were to happen to Me. it would destroy the worlds of those around me. if I were to get too involved, it might cause harm to those around me. I care more for those around me than I do for myself

EDIT: Not saying I've never felt attached to religion or holy things. but Ive never had an experience with anything that can be considered holy, if you exclude this one.

07-05-2016, 07:53 PM
one thing to get clear on is that the care you have for your loved ones
is a part of you; essentially, it is you (i believe). you are the love that you feel.
it's something of a misnomer (to my thinking) that you might consider
the welfare of others [loved ones] as something distinct from yourself.
have i expressed that in understandable terms?
do you "resonate" with that idea as true?

Battle00333
07-05-2016, 07:56 PM
could you put that in a bit more simple way. I'm blind like that sometimes.
I dont understand the word "misnomer"

07-05-2016, 10:10 PM
a misnomer is "a wrong or inaccurate name or designation".
so, in context, i was saying that it's inaccurate to believe
that your feelings of concern are "separate" from yourself...
they are part of yourself, tied to your being.

my full statement was 'suggesting' that you are the
love that you feel. i don't wanna trick you into a belief
that doesn't "ring true" for you. if it doesn't fit, it doesn't.

you do seem somewhat torn between deciding where your
natural allegiances reside; you appear to be conflicted in
choosing to be "of the light" or "of the dark". are you
"attracted" to fear? or is fear a thing that feels uncomfortable?

Battle00333
07-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Fear is uncomfortable. The attraction isnt to fear itself. bur rather, fear is the result of something.

To be "of the light" and "of the dark" can mean many things. Good and Evil are relative to one another, so whether I consider myself good or evil, is irrelevant. Light and Dark are also relative to one another.

Whether I am "of the dark" or "of the light" My intentions remain the same, and my intentions are only for the sake of good. as to which one I see myself as.
it depends on what is required, I have a distinct line between where I've defined what is required, on one side we have "of the light" on the other we have "of the dark". in the middle we have both. depending on what is required, I will choose either until Ive done what had to be done. I consider myself both.
I personally consider myself more "of the dark" but in contrast, what I wish to do, lean towards "of the light". the methods I use are more towards "of the dark" but the reason I choose to use these methods stands as "of the light"
Necessary evil for the sake of good. to be "of the dark" to protect those I care for, no matter what is required. Fight darkness with darkness for the light.

whether I stand at "of the light" or "of the dark" I won't hesitate with switching when required to. I hope that didn't get too confusing.

to me, and this is merely a personal opinion based on childhood experiences; those who harm the innocent deserve to receive 10 times of what they delivered. I've been a victim to bullying myself, and I can tell that. not even making the bully experience 10 times of what he delivered, is comparable to what the innocent person on the receiving end felt like. the difference between 0 to 1, is infinitely bigger than 1 to 10.

That is also a partial reason behind the conflict you mentioned.

08-05-2016, 02:48 AM
i think i've followed your explanation.
i had thought to say (earlier) that you seem like a genuinely "nice person"
irregardless of your origin/destination/modes of interaction. [thanks]

as to retribution towards bullies: how can you discern when that is appropriate?
what avenues of insight provide you the knowledge to know that your actions
are "justified" or even "effective"?
i'm asking these questions from a 'neutral' stance.
how can it be known that the bully's bad behavior wasn't motivated through
goodness? it could be a question of balancing karmic energies.
and, speaking of karma, your 'returning of tenfold' would seemingly be
amplifying the situations rather than bringing them (back) into harmony.
i do see that 0 to 1 is "infinitely bigger", but the idea of ringing a bell
comes to my mind... at zero reverberations, there is no sound... striking
the bell is what 'brings it to life'. maybe an analogy with a heartbeat would
fit... a nonbeating heart given a jolt into activity is like going from 0 to 1;
for you to pump that up from 1 to 10 by adrenalizing it may be beyond
a healthy functionality.
so, how can it be satisfactorily known that what your intentions are are
in accord with healthy function, and that the actions you take are effective,
and that the agent to whom you respond is 'deserving' of such a response?

and now, i'm apologizing if i'm taking your thread off topic,

Battle00333
08-05-2016, 03:28 AM
don't worry about going off-topic. I was the one who brought it up to begin it.

don't get me wrong, its merely how I feel about bullying. it's not that I don't understand the "wrong" in doing something as extreme as that. it's not something I would be capable of doing to another person either. However it's also how I feel towards something beating on the innocent, not just limited to bullying, but in relation to the spiritual realm also. i'm willing to take it "that far" just to protect what i care for. this is part of what I meant with being both "of the dark" and "of the light"

in the case of bullying. the bully is Also the victim. so in a way the bully is innocent too, a bully doesn't simply choose to become a bully. not to mention they most likely can't help themselves. Although i still don't find that as an excuse to bully someone.

However. in the rare event that you willingly decide to repeatedly inflict harm on someone who by all means doesn't deserve it, and has done nothing to you in order to deserve it. while knowing what effects the harm you cause have, yet decides to disregard their humanity, their opinions, emotions, or themselves as fellow humans or living beings. Then yes, I do think you deserve receiving it back tenfold. I guess, at the point in which you decide to disregard everything that makes you human.

as someone who has been a victim of bullying. I would choose death over having to experience something like that ever again. an experience like that is worse than death. and one should never experience something worse than death. to give someone a such experience, is worse than simply murdering them by your own hands. to be blunt, It's even worse than that of a demon is.

08-05-2016, 04:43 AM
don't worry about going off-topic. I was the one who brought it up to begin it.

don't get me wrong, its merely how I feel about bullying. it's not that I don't understand the "wrong" in doing something as extreme as that. it's not something I would be capable of doing to another person either. However it's also how I feel towards something beating on the innocent, not just limited to bullying, but in relation to the spiritual realm also. i'm willing to take it "that far" just to protect what i care for. this is part of what I meant with being both "of the dark" and "of the light"

in the case of bullying. the bully is Also the victim. so in a way the bully is innocent too, a bully doesn't simply choose to become a bully. not to mention they most likely can't help themselves. Although i still don't find that as an excuse to bully someone.

However. in the rare event that you willingly decide to repeatedly inflict harm on someone who by all means doesn't deserve it, and has done nothing to you in order to deserve it. while knowing what effects the harm you cause have, yet decides to disregard their humanity, their opinions, emotions, or themselves as fellow humans or living beings. Then yes, I do think you deserve receiving it back tenfold. I guess, at the point in which you decide to disregard everything that makes you human.

as someone who has been a victim of bullying. I would choose death over having to experience something like that ever again. an experience like that is worse than death. and one should never experience something worse than death. to give someone a such experience, is worse than simply murdering them by your own hands. to be blunt, It's even worse than that of a demon is.
i feel that i understand what you're saying.

Battle00333
08-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Hmmmm, that being said. I don't see anything else that we could talk about, unless theres something you want to talk or ask about, Anything really.

09-05-2016, 08:35 AM
here's what my thoughts were:
you appear to be attracting these phenomena, and the
thing for you to decide is what your intentions are generally.
i suggest that you let peace be your motivation,
and that you discover means to bring these shadows
[& demons] to a place of peace.

the cross and/or the music may be a tool for you to use.

Battle00333
09-05-2016, 08:47 AM
While I don't think the clef is related to anything other than the environment at the time the message was sent.
( the clef symbolizes sound and the G is the letter for the sound of thunder. The message was sent under a thunderstorm. To me the G clef represents the sound of a thunderstorm )

I do agree with what you said regarding the cross.
However, with no knowledge as to what it symbolizes or let alone means, I can't really use it as a tool.

Baile
09-05-2016, 01:18 PM
I do agree with what you said regarding the cross.
However, with no knowledge as to what it symbolizes or let alone means, I can't really use it as a tool.The cross is the symbol of the human being and its relationship with existence. Stand with legs together and arms stretched out horizontally. The up-down plane represents soul-spirit penetrating into the material. The side-to-side plane represents the physical plane wherein the soul journeys and experiences and learns. The intersecting point in the heart region represents the manner in which the soul comes to truth. Truth is processed via the heart (intuitive wisdom), and not the head (thinking knowledge).

Battle00333
09-05-2016, 02:29 PM
The cross is the symbol of the human being and its relationship with existence. Stand with legs together and arms stretched out horizontally. The up-down plane represents soul-spirit penetrating into the material. The side-to-side plane represents the physical plane wherein the soul journeys and experiences and learns. The intersecting point in the heart region represents the manner in which the soul comes to truth. Truth is processed via the heart (intuitive wisdom), and not the head (thinking knowledge).

Its not just a generic cross Baile. I was referring to the meaning of the specific cross in question aswell as what it specifically symbolizes. While each different cross represents the same, their meanings and what they specifically symbolizes differ. If I had the ability to provide an image I would but the one Horace provided is good enough as well

Baile
09-05-2016, 02:45 PM
their meanings and what they specifically symbolizes differTruth is processed via the heart (intuitive wisdom), and not the head (thinking knowledge).

Baile
09-05-2016, 03:12 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/bailest/1_zpsidxowdoo.jpg

Meaning of The Hanged Man, according to one website:
Having an emotional release
Accepting what is
Surrendering to experience
Ending the struggle
Being vulnerable and open
Giving up control
Accepting God's will

But is that the meaning? Really? Just because someone on the internet creates a list of intellectual explanations?

Baile
10-05-2016, 02:57 PM
I posted my previous comment to show you one way that imagery and ideas are misunderstood and misused in new-age belief. Astrology for example is not fortune-telling. But that's how most people relate to it, they check the daily astrology column online to see what sort of day they're predicted to have. But that's a misuse of astrology. All that is, is superstition born of limiting abstract beliefs, which are a product of the thinking mind.

Likewise tarot cards. Using them as a means of fortune-telling is abstract superstition. Rather, the tarot is a visual representation of the soul-spirit makeup of the human being and its incarnation journey. The tarot is a step-by-step evolutionary depiction of that soul journey, starting with of course, 0 The Fool. The individual human being, beginning the life journey, the person of no thing and of no where, about to step off the ledge into the unknown of incarnation, carrying but a small bag of karma on her/his shoulder.

This is the eternal-truth understanding of The Fool. This is the occult spirit-understanding, pertaining to our collective human-soul experience, that one comes to via intuitive wisdom. As for those descriptions of the fool as posted on that website... that's all intellectual fortune-telling superstition. That's a product of the head and the mind, of human thinking. Eternal-truth wisdom on the other hand is archetypal and eternal. It is imprinted in the cosmos, in existence itself. Intuitive wisdom is the means by which it is revealed.

Likewise, what I posted regarding crosses is the intuitive wisdom reality regarding the esoteric symbolism of the cross. The idea that different crosses mean different things - having an emotional release, or surrendering to struggle, etc. - is new-age superstition belief. You are asking for a intellectual fortune-telling explanation. I instead offered you a depth-understanding explanation.

magdna
16-07-2016, 07:12 AM
No Spiritual Enterprise comes from "second" knowledge.

Social Media is not Experience..

If YOU have an image .. research it.