PDA

View Full Version : spiritual integration?

starfirerider
23-09-2006, 03:07 AM
I have been using this awesome pineal pituitary hypothalamus triangulation technique from this book i downloaded and have begun to see these shapes and flashes of light with my eyes closed. last night i started to see these complex geometric shapes and i almost felt like i could travel into it. I've also been hearing people talk to me at night when i am about to fall asleep and they are telling me these detailed things but i can't quite focus on what they're saying. This is so cool how fast i'm awakening! Anyone else have similar experiences?

-Alex
http://alex1728.devpsychic.hop.clickbank.net

mikron
23-09-2006, 07:13 AM
CAN YOU GIVE US AN UPDATE ? Keep listening!

mikron

lumas
23-09-2006, 09:48 AM
Thats fantastic starfirerider please keep us informed of ypur progress...

jeremy67
23-09-2006, 01:28 PM
I remember as a kid nearly every night I would see black and white geometric shapes behind my eyelids as I was trying to get to sleep. Sometimes it was accompnied by a sort of pulsing buzzing sound.

Looking back, I think I had a much higher level of consciousness as a child, which I gradually lost as I got older. Ironic really that I'm now spending so much effort trying to get back to where I was thirty odd years ago! Isn't there some quote from the bible about having to think like a child to get on spiritually? (Or something like that!)

... or maybe I'm just going mad again, lol :icon_wink:

Love and Light,
Jeremy :cool:

Glorymist
23-09-2006, 02:57 PM
starfirerider - - to treat all of this as a sponge and just "soak up" anything and everything that you run across carries a *lot* of unnecessary issues later on.

It would be *very* wise if you knew what you wanted to find out, where you wanted to "go," what you wanted to "see," and how you wanted to go about it. To know this beforehand and to stick to it.

If not - - then your Path will definitely be an adventurous one.

:->

BLAIR2BE
25-09-2006, 02:45 AM
I remember as a kid nearly every night I would see black and white geometric shapes behind my eyelids as I was trying to get to sleep. Sometimes it was accompnied by a sort of pulsing buzzing sound.

Looking back, I think I had a much higher level of consciousness as a child, which I gradually lost as I got older. Ironic really that I'm now spending so much effort trying to get back to where I was thirty odd years ago! Isn't there some quote from the bible about having to think like a child to get on spiritually? (Or something like that!)

... or maybe I'm just going mad again, lol :icon_wink:

Love and Light,
Jeremy :cool:

cycles, cycles, cycles!! everything cycles... one can depend on that!

do you know the old saying "once an adult, twice a child"?

imageimaginer
25-09-2006, 06:29 AM
There will come a time when you will be able to see those colourful geometric shapes in the daylight especially on walls and such. Then you will be able to see auras. Also the voices will become clearer. This is excellent progress star firerider keep up the good meditation. -image

Dariel
27-09-2006, 09:46 AM
starfirerider
that's awesome, sounds like you are developing clairvoyance and clairsentiece. Yes you will get to point seeing the light flashes without closing eyes. Also this hearing thing it has happened to me as well. Sometimes it is so beautiful as once I heard the choir of angels singing. Just remember to pray and ask for protection while going to sleep to get the to higher states of energy while sleeping. It is important. Keep on practising.

Lots of light and love
Dari el

Lapis
30-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Warning warning.....here comes another personal opinion! :D

Personally I feel that everyone incarnate now knows SO much (old souls) and most all of it's just tucked away under our conscious current stack of belief systems. Those belief systems come with age and that's one big reason why little kids have it so good. They haven't been here long enough to build up all those beliefs that get in the way of what they already know/are deep inside and their constant connection with Source. They just are.....what we all are......but we've unlearned.

Back to geometric shapes and light forms and the like. Often times higher dimensional information will come to us in these pure and much higher states. Different colors, geometric light-forms, tones, sounds, clicks etc., most all of these type things are filled with info from higher dimensions. And, because our ego selves and intellects can't understand them, that part of us normally misunderstands and/or misinterprets it. But, at higher levels within ourselves, we do understand it all. Nothing gets missed or misunderstood at those other levels. Ego just isn't designed to handle, house, or interpret higher awareness like this so don't even stress about seemingly not getting it in that typical linear intellectual way.

One of the hardest things to relearn is to not think. When these sort of phenomenon happen, instead of thinking, try paying attention to what you feel emotionally. Pay attention to what you were thinking right before you saw and/or heard something. Many times we get answers to our inner thoughts, questionings and feelings but we don't connect them all together. It took me a long time to connect that when I'd have a feeling and/or question, it would be instantly followed by a beautiful colored light flash or moving around in the room. It's a different language using different tools to communicate and we just have to expand a bit more to catch what all we're being given.

As the energies keep increasing now, more and more people are going to be having really sudden and wonderful experiences like what you guys are talking about. That and much more. You've been activated and it's just time to remember and be many old things you already know - are. :wink:

BLAIR2BE
30-09-2006, 11:32 PM
well, lapis, thats really what it is all about, isnt it!?!
becoming aware of what/who we are...
all these things discussed on this forum; the "power" is already within us. becoming aware (or remembering) is the path. we are one. we are connected with god. we have the ability to astrally travel, to commune with the "spirit", to "control" the energy. we are simply not aware of these things. some "know" this, but the "awareness" is absent (not completly of course). with awareness will come the ascension, the intergration...

(sorry, im sure ive strayed from the topic, i needed some self afirmation)