PDA

View Full Version : Parasite entities, can anyone give me any thought on this??

faithy
30-04-2016, 08:05 PM
My experiences with parasite entities, they seemed to me to be trapped entities that were very trouble, they may have had very similar thoughts and feelings as me and they attached themselves to me, there was only one experience i had that it could not get a hold of me because i felt no fear at all with it, so i was able to push it away, i felt this entity thought the world was very ugly and i believe at the time so did i feel the same way, it was one of the only experiences that i ever had with an entity where i could relate to it and i understood him, he was attached to a very old house i was living in at the time, so when i left he did not follow me thank god, i believe he still dwells there and i feel for him and i still wish to this day i could help him. There was another experience i have had that i am positive that i mentally invited him in, he was one of the worst entity i ever encountered but i also felt the same way he did, i wanted not to love anymore or feel that pain, i was very angry, it followed me and attacked me for years until one day i did not feel this way anymore and i had to pray and ask god for help to get rid of him. Thank god an angel came to me while i was sleeping and told me in my ear that he was coming again and to grab this cross she held up and put it against my chest, it the most beautiful cross i had ever seen and at the time just wanted to stare at it but then at that moment i also felt him coming so a grabbed it and did what she said, when it hit my chest i felt it leaving my body, it was so powerful that i could not breath and thought i was going to die but when it was gone i was able to catch my breath again just in time, i got out of bed and grabbed a bible telling myself that everything was ok, then telling myself that this did not just really happen to me, that it was all a dream, i got out of bed and headed upstairs to the living room where i heard my roommate call for me in her room which was right above mine, she said she had just had a very vivid dream of a very bright light keeping a dark entity away from her and pushing it right out of the house, i was so shocked that all i could say to her was, wow thats interesting and i walked away in absolute shock, trying to hide my shock in my face to her, i think that is when i realized that what had just happened to me was real and i could not say it was only a dream. ( The cross she held up in front of me was a (red) Celtic cross, i had never seen one before, is there any meaning to that???)
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY THOUGHTS ON MY EXPERIENCES??? MAYBE EVEN SHED SOME LIGHT ON IT??? THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

cahill
08-05-2016, 07:18 PM
My experiences with parasite entities, they seemed to me to be trapped entities that were very trouble, they may have had very similar thoughts and feelings as me and they attached themselves to me, there was only one experience i had that it could not get a hold of me because i felt no fear at all with it, so i was able to push it away, i felt this entity thought the world was very ugly and i believe at the time so did i feel the same way, it was one of the only experiences that i ever had with an entity where i could relate to it and i understood him, he was attached to a very old house i was living in at the time, so when i left he did not follow me thank god, i believe he still dwells there and i feel for him and i still wish to this day i could help him. There was another experience i have had that i am positive that i mentally invited him in, he was one of the worst entity i ever encountered but i also felt the same way he did, i wanted not to love anymore or feel that pain, i was very angry, it followed me and attacked me for years until one day i did not feel this way anymore and i had to pray and ask god for help to get rid of him. Thank god an angel came to me while i was sleeping and told me in my ear that he was coming again and to grab this cross she held up and put it against my chest, it the most beautiful cross i had ever seen and at the time just wanted to stare at it but then at that moment i also felt him coming so a grabbed it and did what she said, when it hit my chest i felt it leaving my body, it was so powerful that i could not breath and thought i was going to die but when it was gone i was able to catch my breath again just in time, i got out of bed and grabbed a bible telling myself that everything was ok, then telling myself that this did not just really happen to me, that it was all a dream, i got out of bed and headed upstairs to the living room where i heard my roommate call for me in her room which was right above mine, she said she had just had a very vivid dream of a very bright light keeping a dark entity away from her and pushing it right out of the house, i was so shocked that all i could say to her was, wow thats interesting and i walked away in absolute shock, trying to hide my shock in my face to her, i think that is when i realized that what had just happened to me was real and i could not say it was only a dream. ( The cross she held up in front of me was a (red) Celtic cross, i had never seen one before, is there any meaning to that???)
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY THOUGHTS ON MY EXPERIENCES??? MAYBE EVEN SHED SOME LIGHT ON IT??? THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

Not sure I can shed much light on it by explinations. But I can say I don't believe it was just in your head. I woke up 3 nights in a row to the same scene. A very high vibrational spirit chasing out atleast 2 solid black masses that were coming towards my bed. The spirit was in a solid white form in the shape of a human. I wasn't scared, nothing. I just looked at the spirit, smiled, and laid back down. It stood at my side while I went back to sleep. I now sleep through the night. No, your not imagining any of it.

H:O:R:A:C:E
08-05-2016, 08:17 PM
it's good that you've been relieved of that torment faithy.
take care that you don't invite such things to you again; and be
quick to seek remedy if similar disturbances reoccur. don't sit
and suffer through it -- there's no need for that.
all symbols have an attached meaning; they symbolize something.
here's a page that speaks of the celtic cross:
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-cross-meaning.html

nazism "hijacked" the swastika symbol, and a simplified version
of the celtic cross more recently.

faithy
13-05-2016, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Cahill

Not sure I can shed much light on it by explinations. But I can say I don't believe it was just in your head. I woke up 3 nights in a row to the same scene. A very high vibrational spirit chasing out atleast 2 solid black masses that were coming towards my bed. The spirit was in a solid white form in the shape of a human. I wasn't scared, nothing. I just looked at the spirit, smiled, and laid back down. It stood at my side while I went back to sleep. I now sleep through the night. No, your not imagining any of it.

THANK YOU CAHILL for sharing your experience with me, it feels good to know I am not alone and to know that i have someone to talk too that understands :hug3:

faithy
13-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by H:O:R:A:C:E

it's good that you've been relieved of that torment faithy.
take care that you don't invite such things to you again; and be
quick to seek remedy if similar disturbances reoccur. don't sit
and suffer through it -- there's no need for that.
all symbols have an attached meaning; they symbolize something.
here's a page that speaks of the celtic cross:
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celti...s-meaning.html

Hi H:O:R:A:C:E I cant tell you how relieved I am that things are better now, I will be very cautious that I never let this happen to me again, I am learning how to protect myself better, I loved the website that you gave me for the Celtic Cross, it was awesome, i did not know that this cross was so ancient, I loved reading about it, THANK YOU H:O:R:A:C:E I appreciate your help :smile: