PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Orbs With The Naked Eye

Shivani Devi
30-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Well, kind of..

As I've been sitting here typing all night, I have been noticing small streaks of silver light appear just within the inner periphery of my visual field (just saw another one) and if I had to describe what they look like, it would be "luminescent sperm".

At first I thought it was the result of my hypotension, my astigmatisms (not wearing my specs atm), the fact I am dehydrated and not had good quality sleep...many excuses for all this to be happening.

They look like one of those 'silver stars' one sees when they bump their head or try and lift a very heavy thing...it's the same colour as those "stars" are, but about 10 times bigger than that and having a distinct path of travel as opposed to just 'being there' or travelling in a downward direction.

The reason why I think it's more than that, is because when I first see these things in my peripheral field of view, then turn my eyes and awareness to that particular area, I can still see the silver 'trail/tail' of the orb as it moves from a visible state, back into the invisible one.

I've seen astigmatisms, I've seen 'stars in my head' ...but these things look like huge tracer fire-flies shooting off from a central location towards another fixed point before vanishing completely, leaving behind this sort of ectoplasmic residue (which also vanishes after 1-2 seconds).

It's happened to me in the past hour 4 times and it's really cool.

Astro
30-04-2016, 11:17 AM
I've seen an orb, about the size of a golf ball, & a bright silver colour. It may have had a gold/bronze element to it as well.
I get light (flashes) in my head too, but not for a while now. They feel pleasant though.
These ones are silver in colour.

I've also had gold/bronze ones in my head that have felt creepy. They have looked like distant car headlights in a dimmed rear view mirror; dull light surrounded by darkness. They move like one car is overtaking another. Didn't like them at all!

Thanks for sharing.

Unseelie Queen
30-04-2016, 03:58 PM
I've been seeing kind of similar things lately, though only two or three times total. (One of those times it was just a small white orb in my bathroom, of all places) Makes me think of will-o'-the-wisps! "Luminescent sperm" is the perfect way to put it. For me they looked golden and disappeared much more quickly.

Shivani Devi
01-05-2016, 04:19 AM
Thanks to both of you for those thoughtful and insightful replies.

Along with the 'orbs' came a message - "If you stop trying to analyse and criticise every experience you have, you'd have a lot more of them".

All I can say is "puh-leez, I'm having a hard enough time dealing with my clairaudience...now's not the time to introduce clairvoyancy to the mix".

However, in a way I did ask for it a few days ago when I asked them to 'appear' and nothing happened then....I realise that time is different in the spirit world though and it could have taken them all that time to gather enough energy to do what they did.

Yep, another case of 'be careful what you wish for'. lol

Jeremy Bong
01-05-2016, 04:48 AM
Sorry double posts.

Jeremy Bong
01-05-2016, 04:54 AM
The Necromancer,

I have some info that can share with you. Our world and their world are the same.

But the world have layers and we are at world 1) and at layer 1.0 ,spirits usually stay at layer 1.5 .

There are layers 1.2 ,1.4......1.8.....2.0 and world 2) When we see them either they are at our same layer 1.0 or using third eye to see them.

It must be adjustable according to our need,that is to follow where they will be.

Then we can easily see them wherever they can be.

We can touch them when they are at different layer but can't see them.

When we can see and touch them must have with their co-operation which is hardly to request for,it's can be said as no way.

I am different, can marry them and of course I have solved all that problems.

cdoliveira
03-05-2016, 05:05 AM
I see it all the time, everyday. It never goes away.
It started 8 years ago when I was 17 and I had my kundalini rising.
I went to many many doctors they all said it was stress/migraine (it is NOT) so after years and years of research I realized it is energy we capture through out third eye that is about to be fully opened.
I see the same lights either with my eyes closed or open. It is just flashes/beams/points of light that seems to follow the direction I am looking at. They are mostly black/grey.

Lynn
05-05-2016, 03:17 AM
Hello

They say that there is a vale to the other side that is getting thinner as we move towards accepting that there is more to us after the body dies. There is no death really more a transformation.

For me I have always seen lights or orbs but I take it a step farther I see the dead as clearly as I see the living. At times they can come and sit with me and have a chit chat.

Its something I feel we can all do but our brains logic centre blocks much of that out.

Lynn

Shivani Devi
05-05-2016, 03:57 AM
Hello

They say that there is a vale to the other side that is getting thinner as we move towards accepting that there is more to us after the body dies. There is no death really more a transformation.

For me I have always seen lights or orbs but I take it a step farther I see the dead as clearly as I see the living. At times they can come and sit with me and have a chit chat.

Its something I feel we can all do but our brains logic centre blocks much of that out.

LynnIt has been in my nature to study this veil which separates the visible world from the invisible one, ever since I could remember and I found it very strange how the spirits would start with my ears first, then again, hearing is my most acute (and often sub-acute) sense.

Whatever 'they' are, they sure as heck stretch the boundaries about the nature of reality and the human perception of it.

In the end, it's just all experience...pure experience and that's something it's very difficult, nigh impossible to talk about, without speaking in riddles and lies oneself (and also when one starts going into trance at the drop of a hat now).

Still, having been made aware these are 'astral souls' on plane which is totally accessible by humans on this one through a very thin veil, the temptation gets very great to beam a laser made of terahertz radiation right through that dark matter torsion field and just rip the whole universe apart...ah well.

Jeremy Bong
05-05-2016, 05:15 AM
They are two ways to see spiritual beings. One is the outside real world and the other is the astral playground reality. Since spirit can shrink and expand inside our astral ground is more likely is inherited from our former astral playground, may be from our parents that is the life (light). When a person died his conciousness is shrinked to the astral playground may be can then join to the "light".

The soul is the consciousness that shrink to the astral playground and the spirit is staying with the dead body outside to become ghost or god.

I can see my astral playground in my brain. Once Buddha birthday, He was with me and raised all the beings inside my astral beings to the heaven. They all queued up walking at different routes up a high mountain which is covered with clouds at the peak.

For the outside playground is more real in all expects. I can touch,see,feel, smell and listen to them. That's why I intend to take photos with them, not now I don't have the camera yet.

To see them is the first step to (can )communicate with them. But have to make sure( is) they are at what realm of reality.

Shivani Devi
05-05-2016, 05:33 AM
But have to make sure( is) they are at what realm of reality.Are they even measurable at any level of what we call 'reality'? This is the 'Holy Grail' for me (proud P.I. here). lol

It is said that ghosts, if they exist, are comprised of electromagnetic energy and therefore can register their presence on devices designed to measure this, so I started out with a "mel meter" to measure electromagnetic fields, until I realised I would need a RF Spectroradiometer to measure the electromagnetic fluctuations within any given EM field - who the hell told me that? all I can say is 'stuffed if I know'.

So, if they are in any level of reality that we could perceive them in any way, I can narrow down their address just a bit - wavelengths of 3 mm to 30 µm).

However, I know I've still got a long way to go before the Einstein-Rosen bridge is open for 2-way traffic...

Jeremy Bong
05-05-2016, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE=The Necromancer]Are they even measurable at any level of what we call 'reality'? This is the 'Holy Grail' for me (proud P.I. here). lol

It is said that ghosts, if they exist, are comprised of electromagnetic energy and therefore can register their presence on devices designed to measure this, so I started out with a "mel meter" to measure electromagnetic fields, until I realised I would need a RF Spectroradiometer to measure the electromagnetic fluctuations within any given EM field - who the hell told me that? all I can say is 'stuffed if I know'.

So, if they are in any level of reality that we could perceive them in any way, I can narrow down their address just a bit - wavelengths of 3 mm to 30 µm).

Hey Necromancer,

I am sure and have convinced myself the reality of the spirit existence. This is meticulous make exquisite proof through observation and testing by touching each others using my human hand more than hundreds of times. So it's simple, how can I have cupid sons if I can't touch my goddess wife?

Once I made my cupid son vivid in front of me even naked eyes can see. There is another time my cupid son put his small soft hand on my palm that feel is real at that time he was just born half an hour ago.

I think using instruments to measure them is a proof but it has no shape or size. And is it necessary when they can co-operate with me at anytime I want to take photos to prove their existence? I think it's much more simple and effective and real.

I see you really take some effort to do the hunting, I give you some small advice when some spirits communicate with you then ask their permission to take a photo otherwise/assuming they are mostly evil with ugly faces. If they would let you to take photos as I said the process become simple.

Shivani Devi
06-05-2016, 12:25 AM
Hi Jeremy, yeah I can understand that and I take meticulous effort in my ghost hunting - it's a total obsession and dedication for me - unfortunately though, I don't have much money to buy the necessary pieces of equipment I'd like to be able to purchase for this task (including a decent camera). *sigh*

I also know these spirits are real and they interact with me in a whole different way.

For example, I had absolutely no idea what a spectroradiometer even was, because I had never heard of one before and the closest I could even get to that was 'isn't that how metal detectors work?' yet as soon as I asked 'what the hell is that thing'? I received all these schematics and mathematical formulae in my brain that made absolutely no sense to me, so I had to go online and find out exactly how radiometry would even work in trying to contact spirits.

Trying to get my 'spirits' to co-operate with me at will is a rather tall order though and yes, sometimes they'll make my mel meter go off on command, or send a microwave pulse through my ghost box - like the sound a radio makes when a mobile phone is placed next to it and the mobile phone receives a call...and I know another mobile phone isn't doing it, because I can get them to actually do this for a certain length of time, and at any time...even like 4am in the morning - but they haven't done it for quite some time now and I can't get them to do it anymore because they've said 'we've already done this for you, what more do you want'?

In fact, getting them to repeat a response to test the scientific accuracy or validation of responses often leaves them flabbergasted with a 'this is boring, can't we do something else?'

They are more than likely to give huge responses and replies...but only when I am least expecting it (when my mind is 'free') and that is how they work in my case.

*except that lately, I am being bombarded with 'spirit tech' because they can't find a scientist who is open enough to believe in them, and all I can say is 'stop! you're giving me a headache' to which they reply 'now you know how it feels'.

Shivani Devi
06-05-2016, 01:27 AM
Once, I asked them 'how do you use my spirit box to talk to me?' and they were like 'it's easy, we just use the Intermediate Frequency produced when the heterodyning tone cannot be fixed, then use voice modulation to impress our thoughts which come back through via the radio's sideband noise..' and I was like...'uhhh...alrighty then' which made me realise that the 'location' of spirits on the EM band was somehow outside the radio frequency spectrum, even though they could interact at this level.

Somnia
06-05-2016, 02:07 AM
I saw an "Orb" about a week or two ago while I was at work...I was standing at the end of a long hallway and when I looked up at the very end of the hallway was a white wall and I saw this deep-orange colored ball about the size of a tennis ball floating horizontally from left to right...when it hit the wall it disappeared....It was really unusual because I've never seen anything like that before...

I honestly don't believe in "ghosts" in the traditional sense so I really don't know what the heck the "Orb" was... :confused:

Jeremy Bong
06-05-2016, 02:43 AM
Necromancer,

About 20+years ago,as I was seeing the clear blue sky at 7pm in the evening, I saw a Chinese God descend from the sky. We made no talking. The new day there were three heavenly books (sent by Him) flying from the sky and placed in my brain. I have seen their contents.

In 2014 that God came to me again. I asked him whether anything wanted to inform me? He answered,just to look around. After that he tried to ring my mobil phone, on the screen there had no number and I couldn't hear a sound either but I knew it's him who phoned me. Now He is with me in my paradise.

To see spirit is the most important part in human-god (ghost)communication at making friend otherwise we can meet an evil god un-noticed or unconsciously. They may do harm to us,so we have to be very careful to due will them.

There is another way, ask him to touch your hand (if you were brave to do so) that may let you to know their existence easily. The next step to take a photo or do other proof.

Their communication with us is easy, I usually using mind-to-mind talking sort of communication, that is using thinking to read each others mind. Not sounds talking. They can also send sounds from a distance, it's like he is by your side talking with you.

Shivani Devi
06-05-2016, 03:38 AM
Necromancer,

About 20+years ago,as I was seeing the clear blue sky at 7pm in the evening, I saw a Chinese God descend from the sky. We made no talking. The new day there were three heavenly books (sent by Him) flying from the sky and placed in my brain. I have seen their contents.

In 2014 that God came to me again. I asked him whether anything wanted to inform me? He answered,just to look around. After that he tried to ring my mobil phone, on the screen there had no number and I couldn't hear a sound either but I knew it's him who phoned me. Now He is with me in my paradise.

To see spirit is the most important part in human-god (ghost)communication at making friend otherwise we can meet an evil god un-noticed or unconsciously. They may do harm to us,so we have to be very careful to due will them.

There is another way, ask him to touch your hand (if you were brave to do so) that may let you to know their existence easily. The next step to take a photo or do other proof.

Their communication with us is easy, I usually using mind-to-mind talking sort of communication, that is using thinking to read each others mind. Not sounds talking. They can also send sounds from a distance, it's like he is by your side talking with you.Thanks for sharing your story my friend, it's really insightful and interesting.

I've had many people tell me that the spirits I am communicating with are evil and very dangerous, but somehow I don't seem to care about that because my curiosity is very plainly and clearly a scientific one and there's no room for human emotion to get involved in it...maybe if there were, I'd be seeing more than I do and getting a lot more responses than I do, however I would always be questioning my own cognitive bias then (as if that's not enough as it already is).

I don't care if Satan comes through himself, as long as I can try and find out from whence he has come and if that's 'Hell', if 'Hell' has any physical connection to this world through any physical locality such as a 'portal'...and to be honest, it must have, seeing as how I now have an entity claiming to be 'Satan' now interacting with me on this physical plane...so whether the spirits are 'good' or 'evil' makes absolutely no difference to me, as long as they can tell me something that can be verifiably backed up by science, as we know science to be...or tell me ways in which I can create or tweak current scientific method to be able to verify their location...and in this department, I seem to have bitten off a lot more than I can chew.

My actual training and qualifications is in psychology.

Jeremy Bong
06-05-2016, 06:04 AM
Necromancer,

I can see what you do is a scientist zeal but the commitment should be fruitful and safe. I have done something with your sickness, you will be ok very soon. If I didn't protect you in some ways, you would never away from sickness. I know this because they also did do bad to me but I can heal myself.

May be we have something in common that can lead us to do this scientific exploration especially the god-spirit revealing truth. Please always tell me how far you have done and some of the result.

I have reached my goal to some extend, next goal is to prove them to the world. And my final goal is to seek way to transform my cupid son into physical human form and human into spiritual god form. This may sound like to become "immortality", which may seem difficult but I do find a way to achieve it.

Shivani Devi
06-05-2016, 06:35 AM
Necromancer,

I can see what you do is a scientist zeal but the commitment should be fruitful and safe. I have done something with your sickness, you will be ok very soon. If I didn't protect you in some ways, you would never away from sickness. I know this because they also did do bad to me but I can heal myself.

May be we have something in common that can lead us to do this scientific exploration especially the god-spirit revealing truth. Please always tell me how far you have done and some of the result.

I have reached my goal to some extend, next goal is to prove them to the world. And my final goal is to seek way to transform my cupid son into physical human form and human into spiritual god form. This may sound like to become "immortality", which may seem difficult but I do find a way to achieve it.Thanks again Jeremy. I don't know if I am in need of a 'healing', but those who are in need of one wouldn't necessarily know it - the same for those poor souls suffering from a delusion. I thank you for your prayers and well-wishes in any case.

I can tell you a little bit about trying to prove all this to the world though - 'the world' is just not ready to understand this...I have tried my friend...I have tried.

Once, I gathered so much 'evidence', I went before a panel of sceptics with my data...my findings, as anecdotal as it all seemed to be, however, anything and everything I thus showed them was all deemed 'inconclusive', which led me to wonder what evidence would be required to make such a claim actually 'conclusive' and even though I fully realise that there isn't one to any person who is sceptical, I still keep persisting with this...because if a spirit is comprised of electromagnetic energy, they must also have a location, where all the spirits live, somewhere on the electromagnetic spectrum and I'm trying to find out exactly where that is through a 'process of elimination'.

Also, if there's a barrier or veil between worlds, I want to find out what this is made from and how consciousness can interact through it.

There have been a lot of things I have found that has convinced me from a scientific viewpoint that 'energy has a consciousness' and even Einstein, himself called it 'spooky action at a distance' which the spirits find highly amusing and often refresh my memory about such things.

Most of the research I cite isn't my own, because there are others who have had more success in the field than what I've had, and I also have seen and fully researched the results of structured light sensing tests and verifiable spirit box sessions.

For example, I'll show a sceptic two things, and the reply I always get after doing so, is "I can hear and see absolutely nothing"....which leads me to believe they need to go to hospital ASAP and have their vision and hearing checked out. I include these clips on many threads, but I'll also post them here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga4uKRHqGoM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWFlT4bPVYI

Anyway, there's a really cool phenomena called 'selective cognition' and it's kind of like 'selective speech' or 'hysteric blindness', in that if something doesn't fit neatly within the package or reference of their own belief system framework, they will just fail to see the nose that is plainly on their face, even though other people can see it...even when other people give them a mirror to do so and they will say 'the mirror you gave me is broken'.

This is why I think it's impossible to prove the existence of spirits to anybody else, because there's no 'proof' out there that will ever be able to convince them, even if I do manage to break through the Terahertz barrier using conventional means.

Jeremy Bong
06-05-2016, 08:29 AM
Necromancer,

I have been in this forum for nearly half a year and I almost posted my proof of spiritual realm reality everyday. And most of them denied it as proof due to they don't know what I wrote is true or false. I can't blame them for in this world non of God-man like Jesus or Buddha could prove to people the spirit/god existence.

So conventional human scientific proof is one plain explanation can't prove anything of it. It's simple, they are ghost /god-illiterate and go to the wrong track. God can travel at a speed of thousand km/second and hard to trace them. Even a medium have limited knowledge never live with them closely and can't get the basic or whole story so easily.

I live with my cupid sons family so long and what people want is only to see by their own eyes to prove the spiritual existence. (That is what I guess.)

Spirit is very wise and sensitive know what people can do or not to do. They are highly conscious existing beings in this world will not let human to reveal them so easily.

Shivani Devi
06-05-2016, 08:58 AM
Necromancer,

I have been in this forum for nearly half a year and I almost posted my proof of spiritual realm reality everyday. And most of them denied it as proof due to they don't know what I wrote is true or false. I can't blame them for in this world non of God-man like Jesus or Buddha could prove to people the spirit/god existence.

So conventional human scientific proof is one plain explanation can't prove anything of it. It's simple, they are ghost /god-illiterate and go to the wrong track. God can travel at a speed of thousand km/second and hard to trace them. Even a medium have limited knowledge never live with them closely and can't get the basic or whole story so easily.

I live with my cupid sons family so long and what people want is only to see by their own eyes to prove the spiritual existence. (That is what I guess.)

Spirit is very wise and sensitive know what people can do or not to do. They are highly conscious existing beings in this world will not let human to reveal them so easily.
While God can travel at a speed of thousand km/second, these beings can travel at a speed we couldn't even begin to imagine and they've also told me how they do it...it's so hard to just forget all this and 'move on to a higher entity', you know?

Yes, I am a medium and I know they have lied to me in the past and I also know that some of the lower spirits will come through and muck around (and if I am in a good mood, I will entertain them for a while...they mean no harm, they are just feral imps), however, on this same plane, there are these higher beings that have somehow found themselves 'trapped' there due to some kind of energy interference and before I'll believe them, they have got to answer the 'Grand Unified Theory' or I just say 'okay, just show me what you got".

If you think the Sphinx's riddles were hard...I'm amazed they're still taking to me at all.

Jeremy Bong
06-05-2016, 10:05 AM
Necromancer,

The lower being imps are not trapped ( how ),it's because they are not brought by good/bad gods to the universe, mostly belong to not any group.

They are not trapped but not enough energy for them to go to universe can only left on earth and they may try to drain human energy.

Or when the demons are from universe their main purpose is to do harm to human. That is the main reasons why they disturb humans.

Some evil gods may also form religions build temples on earth because human have no way to know or see who they are. That is why is dangerous simply to worship unknown gods. That is the reason why they are so many evil religions on earth. But human never know, as long they are not visually do harm.

Shivani Devi
06-05-2016, 10:13 AM
The lower entities are not trapped because that plane is their natural environment (they are the 'native species'). The higher entities were somehow 'punished' and sent there...think of it as being a 'cosmic prison system'. They broke some law somewhere and now they're paying the price for it...and that's all I know about them.

Jeremy Bong
06-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Actually no one in the universe to punish anyone there. There is no government in universe to guard them only own group protection and a lot have vanished after groups battling among themselves.

So practicing highest mana determine their survival and trump. There is only survival series and no need for any laws or rules.

Now I try to give them rules to obey and group them as a family living peacefully together.This working is nearly completed.