PDA

View Full Version : Is this telepathy?

olhosdeamendoa
24-04-2016, 07:05 PM
I'm not sure if I should post this on the soulmate/twin flame category or here, bu here it goes.

I am an Empath and I have clairsencience and claircognizance, I can feel what others feel, even feel what they're thinking and also I "know" certain things.

But what happened today was a totally new level.

I've met a guy at the local gym about 3 weeks ago and I feel very attracted to him. Nothing happened between us because he has a girlfriend but I can feel he's attracted to me too.

Today we were at the gym and he approached me to tell me something (can't even remember what it was but it was related to the fitness class we were into) and I could hear his thoughts clearly!

He was thinking he wish he could kiss me, and I heard it perfectly in a kind of a flash, like he entered inside my head and I could hear his thoughts.

I was even confused because I was basically hearing him talking two different things, one related to the training and the other one that he wanted to kiss me. I didn't even know which one he was really saying!

I also felt like this moment between us already happened before (a sort of deja vu) and that before he really kissed me.

I do feel a bond between us and I don't know if this happened because me and him have some kind of link? I was researching about it and basically what happened is called telepathy, the ability to clearly hear his thoughts like this.

This never happened before in my life with anyone and it's a real shame I cannot tell him this and share with him. Can someone shed some light on this please? Thank you!

olhosdeamendoa
25-04-2016, 12:46 PM
Can anyone help me on this one?

Baile
25-04-2016, 12:53 PM
I do feel a bond between us and I don't know if this happened because me and him have some kind of link?You posted about this in the TF forum and received a few replies. You got some good advice there: given he's already in a relationship, you should keep your distance and let him sort out his life, instead of getting in-between him and his partner. And breaking up one relationship will karmicly affect the new relationship: what goes around, comes around. Plus you yourself just came out of another relationship in February which you said was also a TF relationship, so to me this has a sense of a kind of rebound thing. You need to be mindful of that as well I would say.
He was thinking he wish he could kiss me.From my 20's to my 40's, I was in two long and lousy relationships I just didn't want to be in. If I had a nickle for every woman I met during those years that I wanted to kiss... :) I put out some strong telepathic kiss-vibes back then, absolutely, you were no doubt feeling them from him.

John32241
25-04-2016, 03:44 PM
Hello,

In my view, you can do more to validate these kind of telepathic experiences. You can ask your inner wisdom to guide your conversation(s) with him. You can authenticate that he does have a romantic interest in you and that he did most likely want to kiss you.

John