PDA

View Full Version : Feminine, masculine energies

Yeiacatl
27-01-2011, 12:47 AM
I am wondering if anyone knows a really good feminine, masculine energy balancing meditation? i can feel it in my head, that I have forced or was forcing my feminine energy to repel versus attract. This is why I am having such a difficult time doing spirit journeys. Any help will be much appreciated! Thank you. May the Great Spirit be with you.

Yeiacatl
27-01-2011, 06:05 AM
Never mind I have already figured out how to solve this. Thank you.

Kingoftroy
28-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Can you please post how to balance them? My feminine energy is almost non existent! THis would really help me :)

Yeiacatl
29-01-2011, 03:06 AM
Can you please post how to balance them? My feminine energy is almost non existent! THis would really help me :)

Kingoftroy,

I know this may seem ironic me giving a solution when I was just asking for one a couple days ago, but I did stumble across just a solution or two, and it takes a while. I have a lot of Masculine energy too, it has stopped me from doing spirit journeys, and connecting with my Higher Powers.

Solution: For re-balancing feminine energy, try receiving compliments on a daily basis without feeling guilty or ashamed, tell yourself "My feminine energy will balance as I receive freely with no judgment of myself" Accept any compliments you receive freely. Again do not judge yourself.

This also may work if you give yourself compliments like "I love you" while looking in the mirror and do not judge yourself when you say it just let the words flow into your ears. Give yourself other compliments. Tell yourself "My feminine and masculine energies are restoring, balancing, and working together in total and complete harmony, from this point on and all moments to come."

Meditate on your Me (feminine energy), and the I (masculine energy). The Me part are you emotions, feeling, and creativity. The I part is your will, and determination. It is the part that gets you moving and motivated, while the Me part is creative, patient, and lazy.

I apply this stuff to myself and find it is helping.
Also think of Yin & yang.
Yin = feminine witch is your attracting force, some call it the unconscious-self.
Yang = masculine which is your repelling force, some call it the conscious-self.

With that said be very conscious when talking with others. If you feel people are naturally repelled from you it is because your masculine energy is too strong especially when it comes to listening. (I am currently solving this problem myself). So when people are talking try your best not to think and really listen to what they say. You could picture in your mind's eye a black force pulling their words into your ears. (Not assuming you have this trouble, just throwing it out there).

Key relaxing the mind.

Just reading and taking suggestions freely with no judgment is work of your feminine energy! And finally no matter what think high and up lifting thoughts like Angels, your Religion, your Higher Power(s), whatever you believe to be benevolent. Hope this helps brother. :cool:

May the Great Spirit guide you.

themaster
29-01-2011, 03:36 AM
I am wondering if anyone knows a really good feminine, masculine energy balancing meditation? i can feel it in my head, that I have forced or was forcing my feminine energy to repel versus attract. This is why I am having such a difficult time doing spirit journeys. Any help will be much appreciated! Thank you. May the Great Spirit be with you.The Star Tetrahedron (merk-kah-vah) meditation is all about that..

It balances masculine in the top half I believe and feminine in the lower half..

The bad news is the "ascension" process means giving up sexes :D :icon_eek: (or so they tell me)

Yeiacatl
29-01-2011, 03:42 AM
The Star Tetrahedron (merk-kah-vah) meditation is all about that..

It balances masculine in the top half I believe and feminine in the lower half..

The bad news is the "ascension" process means giving up sexes :D :icon_eek: (or so they tell me)

As in like; giving up having sex? Because I feel sex is fine as long as its balanced, and your not running around sexing everyone up. :laughing8:

themaster
29-01-2011, 04:07 AM
As in like; giving up having sex? Because I feel sex is fine as long as its balanced, and your not running around sexing everyone up. :laughing8:Yep, it's one of those things (we don't like to hear) my understanding though is it will be a smooth and natural transition.. it won't be "lack" based in the idea that were losing something.. but I dunno.. it's part of the plan is my understanding..

If you’re not aware.. we were not always feminine and masculine.. when we came here.. we split ourselves up.. so the benefit in gaining back your masculine or feminine energy is making yourself more "whole"